His angel ~a Klaus Mikaelson...

By LibraBby111

Klaus Mikaelson is a cruel monster to most that know of him. When the said monster turns up in mystic falls h... More

Mood boards and character description
Triggers and disclaimers
Oops hehe
Baby's first kidnapping
I just feel stupid
What? I like sugar. Sue me
Babysitters club
You know you love me
My best friend Eli
Betrayal
Disco inferno
Morning conversations
Dance until you drop
Pre-sugar rush
A vile accusation
Coffee and compulsion
Do you want to kiss me?
Negotiations
My saving grace
You're an angel
Blushing in the bar
Piggyback
Nightmares
Looking...edible
Shop until you drop
Would you get off the floor?
Flowers and phone calls
Vampire history lesson
Backstabbers
Floating
Nik
Birthday blues
Bump in the night
Dinner party from hell
Let them eat cake
You look beautiful
Sacrifices of the innocent
Apologies mean nothing to the dead
Forgiveness and fighting
Full consent to punch
Mending relationships
Pain
Loss
I need to sanitize my mouth!
Familiar faces
I'm not going anywhere
Smack down
Dream a little dream of me
I want you
He's so perfect!
Surprise!
Cold shoulder
Apology fruit
Taunting
If only you spoke Aramaic
Sister, sister
Teddy bear
Poison ivy
Prom night
Brand new city
THE END
SEQUEL

Breakfast discussions

13.8K 189 43
By LibraBby111

The most tvd core outfit I could find :)

——————

I lay motionless in a spare bedroom of the Salvatore house.

My rest was peaceful. A lot more peaceful than it is at home.

My mind turns over and over again, thinking of yesterdays events. Who was Elijah taking us too?

Anytime I think about what could have happened had the the Salvatore brothers not shown up, my stomach twists into a knotted ball of anxiety.

I'm taken from thoughts as I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in." I call, not bothering to move from my place beneath the blanket.

"You gotta wake up baby, we've got a real meeting of the minds going on downstairs." Damon saunters in.

"No thank you." I reply groggily.

"Very funny. Come on." He says while pulling me into a sitting position.

I groan in anguish.

"Here, I brought you clothes." He states, gesturing to the small pile of fabric he's holding.

"These are mine. How did you get these?" I question in confusion. I don't remember leaving any clothes here.

"I snuck in through your window and grabbed 'em real quick." He replies nonchalantly.

"Are you kidding me? You just broke into my room?"

"Oh calm down, I didn't touch anything I wasn't supposed to. And besides I've told you like a thousand times to keep that window locked." He says with a smirk.

"Fine." I sigh.

My face contorts into an amused smile, noticing the style of clothing he picked.

"Why are you dressing me like Elena?" I chuckle.

"I am not dressing you like Elena." He denies.

"Oh come on, you picked the most Elena-looking clothes I own." I giggle.

"All the girls in this town have the same two outfits. You can't possibly blame me."

I gasp in shock, holding my hand to my chest in mock hurt.

"Damon! You know I take great pride in my fashion choices. How could you?"

"Whatever, would you just get dressed and come downstairs?" He laughs.

"Fine. It might take me a minute to get over the immense pain you just caused." I say, wiping away an imaginary tear.

Damon simply shakes his head with a smile before leaving the room.

Once I'm dressed I skip down the stairs and walk into the living room. It's there I find Stefan, Damon, Elena, and most shockingly Rose.

"Oh, hi Rose." I greet after getting over the initial surprise.
"Hi." She says, wearing a small smile.

"Alright greeting are exchanged. Can we get back to the conversation?" Damon questions in a snarky tone.

I send him a small glare to which he holds his hands up in mock surrender.

I think he finds it funny whenever I try to come off as threatening. I'm the least scary person he could possibly think of.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose returns to their earlier conversation.

"Who's Klaus?" I ask curiously.

"He's one of the originals. He's a legend." Damon answers.
"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan continues.

"First generation!? Jeeze how old are these people?" I ask incredulously, while simultaneously taking a seat next to where Damon is standing.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asks, ignoring my prior comment.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose replies.

I tap Damon's shoulder causing him to lean down, allowing me to whisper in his ear.

"I'm hungry."

"Are you serious right now?" He rolls his eyes.

I nod my head yes, putting on my best pouty face.

He rolls his eyes again before I see a blur where he once stood. It only last half a second before he's back in front of me.

I grin as he places a bowl of fruity pebbles in my hands.

"Thank you."

He gives a small smile and nod.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan states after a short pause.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" Elena questions worriedly.

"Yes." "No"
Stefan and Rose answer at the same time.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..." Damon starts.

"Which it is." Rose confirms.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you..."

"Which I'm not."

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." He summarizes.

"Look Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." Stefan attempts to ease some of Elena's worry.

"Not that you know of." Rose adds.

"That's not helping." Damon retorts.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story." Stefan says, referring to Klaus.

"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot." Rose warns.

"Alright, we're shaking. You made your point." Damon jokes.

"Damon. Be nice." I say in a harsh whisper, gently smacking his arm.

I then go back to my important task of inhaling an entire bowl of cereal.

Elena gets up from her seat, causing a confused expression to fall upon Stefan's face.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"School. I'm late." She answers simply.

I look at the clock on my phone, noticing the time. "Ah crap, I hate being late." I whine.

"Let me grab my stuff I'll go with you." Stefan offers.

"It's ok. I know where it is." Elena quickly turns on her heel, walking to the front door.

I look back with wide eyes, mouthing a sorry to Stefan who just sends me a small smile.

I do a little jog in an attempt to catch up with Elena.

"Bye Damon!" I call over my shoulder, earning a quick goodbye from inside.

—————

After school I just ended up walking back to my house.

I couldn't find any of my friends. I guess they just all went their separate ways as soon as the last bell rang.

On my walk I just looked at my shoes as they stepped over leaves and twigs. I try to keep my head empty of thoughts most of the time. If I sit and think about all of the terrible, scary, unbelievable things going on in my life, I put my self into a spiral.

When I come back to reality from zoning out I notice my feet step onto a familiar porch.

I'm home.

Though, it's the furthest place from a home I could imagine.

A home is supposed to be a place of comfort and love. My home is filled with fear and hostility.

Ever since my mother passed away a couple years ago, my father drank himself into oblivion.

The once kind and gentle man I knew from my childhood, grew into the monster I see today.

It started out slowly. Just small comments. He would grab my wrist just a bit too tight.

Then it escalated...

I spend everyday I'm at home in constant fear. Not of anything supernatural. This is much scarier.

I finally work up the courage to unlock my door.

I slowly and quietly step inside. My feet light on the floor.

I almost make it to the stairs when I hear his voice.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?"

"Upstairs." I answer in a small voice, my eyes glued to the ground.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He screams.

My eyes instantly shoot up to his. "I'm sorry sir."

"Where the hell have you been? Don't even think about lying to me." He warns.

"I stayed over at a friends."

"Which friend?"

"Elena."

"I said don't lie!" He screams, grabbing my face. "Look me in the eye and tell me where you were."

"Damon's."

"God, you're such a whore." He scoffs.

"No dad, he's just a friend I swear." I deny his accusation.

"Do not speak unless spoken to. Go to your room and do not come out until morning. Do you understand?"

I shake my head yes.

"Say you understand!"

"I understand." I whimper out.

"Go." He says before giving a harsh push.

I run up to my room as fast as I can.
—————

Once I calmed myself down I sat in my bed for the remainder of the day.

At around 8:00 I received a call from Damon, who informed me about Katherine's story that Elena uncovered while talking to her in the tomb.

Apparently Klaus had originally planned to use her for the sacrifice a very long time ago but before he could she ran away and turned herself into a vampire. She's been running from him ever since.

———————

Hey lovelies! Please vote and comment.
Also I LOVE fruity pebbles so I had to include them in the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.1K 54
Their love is unconditionally pure... Katrina Salvatore had a secret, one that only her brothers knew. Now that it was revealed to her friends, she f...
99.5K 1.6K 20
[complete] Chloe Salvatore. Best friends with Rebekah Mikaelson and the youngest of the Salvatore siblings. She and her brothers have been vampires f...
1.5M 28.6K 45
Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed up. Klaus Mikaelson thought there was on...
146K 3.1K 13
After Caroline admits her feelings for Klaus and they have sex Klaus leaves Mystic falls and heads to New Orleans while Caroline nurses a broken hear...