Not Yet ~ Completed

Por Hallows_Spence

Tws: Abuse, Suicide attempts, cutting, mentions of abuse and suicide attempts, dark humor, neglect, scars, me... Más

The chat
Eraserhead is tired
Nezu has questions
Staying for awhile
The next day
The meeting
A teaching job huh?
The USJ part one
The USJ part two
Z- Zombie!?
Hospital break out
Nequam - less?
His lair
Their home
Education!
And they were roommates
Too painful
The morning after
More questions because Hizashi can't keep his mouth shut
Hitoshi knows
Surprise
How it happened
With 1-A
Class time!
Sparring part one
Sparring part two
Sparring part three
Boyfriends woo hoo!
Getting caught... again..
Surprise guests? No, strangers, surprise strangers
More work plus different pronouns!
Stalking students + some unnecessary concern
Weapon showcase time!!
Waking up
Date night
New outfit plus new hair!
A.Simple.Fact
Worry
Spilling secrets and maybe some lies
Finally Something
An old friend
Over Their Heads (literally?)
What now?
Back In Action
Camping! Woo!
Fight fight fight!
Final A/N
Update about the sequel

Tea time

905 28 9
Por Hallows_Spence

Trigger warnings!! Bullying, s**c*de baiting, s**c*de, depression, neglect, kidnapping!!!

Nezu smiles as he and Izuku sit in his office. They were both drinking tea that Izuku had prepared. "I propose a game of chess if you wouldn't mind?"

Izuku nods as he looks down at Nezu, the scarf piece that once was around his eyes no longer there. "That seems fun, but what's the catch?"

Nezu cackles. "As perceptive as ever I see!" He smirks. "Despite what others might think, I'm not exactly all knowing." His smirk grows as he continues to talk. "I propose a game of chess where anytime one of our pieces gets taken the person who took to piece gets to ask a question."

Izuku nods again, smirking behind his mask. "Game on then rat god."

Nezu laughs as he begins setting up the chess board. "Black or white?"

Izuku thinks for a moment. "Black."

Nezu turns the board so the black pieces are facing Izuku. "Tell me a bit about yourself little mouse." He says as he moves a pawn.

Izuku chuckles. "What exactly do you want to know?" Izuku moves a pawn.

Nezu moves another pawn. "Anything you're willing to share."

Izuku nods, moving another pawn as well. "That's understandable."

Nezu moves his piece, taking a pawn from Izuku. "Why won't you study here?"

Izuku chuckles. "Too many restrictions. I like what I'm doing now, I don't have to worry about breaking any hero rules nor do I have to worry about a reputation." He moves his bishop.

Nezu chuckles, nodding. "I see." He moves his rook.

Izuku smiles behind his mask as he loves his other bishop, affectively placing a trap for Nezu.

Nezu cackles as he moves his rook forward. "Nice trap but you'll have to be smarter than that dear mouse."

Izuku nods. "Maybe." He takes Nezu's rook. "Why exactly do you find me so interesting?"

Nezu chuckles. "I believe that we have similar stories. Besides, you're someone of a great mind. I enjoy that kind of company."

"I said exactly, you seem to be dodging the question."

Nezu nods. "That's fair." He hesitates for a moment. "You remind me of myself in a lot of ways."

Izuku nods. "I see."

Nezu chuckles as he takes another one of Izuku's pawns. "Are you ever going to reveal yourself to the Yamada - Aizawa's?"

Izuku thinks for a moment. "Well, Hitoshi already knows so I suppose he doesn't count in this case?" He makes his next move without taking a piece. "But as for your question possibly. I'm not quite sure I want too. However, if a situation arises where I have no choice then I will."

Nezu nods, making another move. "I see."

Izuku smiles as Nezu takes another one of his pieces. "Well?"

"How exactly did you make those strings inside your gloves?"

Izuku laughs at his question. "I stole it actually. I stole the string from the HC. They had it inside their weapons vault however they only had a little. It took me many many days of experimenting to make as much as I have now. And of course I put the original back."

Nezu cackles, his tea spilling. "How wonderful! You managed to get inside the hero commission without being detected!! I couldn't be prouder!!"

Izuku beams when Nezu says he's proud of him, small tears well in his eyes. "Thank you!"

Nezu chuckles. "You're quite welcome!" The two continue to throw questions back and forth until the game is over.

"Checkmate!" Nezu exclaims when he traps Izuku's king.

Izuku chuckles. "That was quite a nice game."

Nezu nods. "Indeed it was." He smiles a bit. "May I be aloud to ask one final question?"

Izuku nods. "You may."

Nezu smirks slightly. "I know I asked this before however you failed to give me details. How exactly do you and Mr bakugou know each other?"

Izuku chuckles weakly. "It's a... Odd ish story?"

Nezu smiles, sipping his tea. "Well, do tell. We've got over an hour."

Izuku laughs, sipping his tea as well. "I suppose." He smiles faintly. "As I said before, I know Kit Kat from when we were kids. Our parents were close so we practically grew up together." He smiles a bit more.

"But when he got his quirk we drifted apart a little. Growing up, I never showed signs of having a quirk so everyone labeled me as quirkless. Hell, even the doctor did." Izuku laughs pitifully. "Then.. I got kidnapped. After I came back is when Inko took me to the quirk doctor. After that everything kind of changed? Katsuki stopped being around as much, I started getting bullied, ya know normal quirkless kid stuff."

Izuku sighs. "Um... Middle school is when things got pretty rough.." He gently scratches the back of his neck. "One of the bullies took it too far one day.."

Izuku flinches a little at the memory. "H- he um.." He shakes his head. "He... Told me to jump..." He mumbles quietly into his teacup. He saw Nezu's eyes blow wide.

"I did... But I didn't actually jump until later that day..."

"Um.. on my way home that day... I got attacked.. by a villain..."

Nezu stayed quiet, silently writing down notes. "He's probably gonna try to make me go to therapy after this.." Izuku grumbles in his head.

"It felt horrible. He was made and sludge and ick." Izuku gags a little. "He tastes like the sewers." He chuckles faintly at his poor attempt at humor. "But then All Might saved me.."

Nezu nods, silently telling the kid to continue.

"After that I sort of... Latched onto his legs?" Izuku chuckles. "Stupid, I know. But I needed to ask him a question..."

"We landed on a rooftop and he shrunk." Izuku laughs again. "Anyway... I asked him if I could become a hero even though I was quirkless."

Nezu silently waits for the answer. He had a gut feeling he knew what it was but he hoped not.

"He told me no.."

"He told me to be realistic.."

"Then he left me there.."

"Alone.."

"On the rooftop.."

"With no way to get down.."

Nezu's breath hitches in his throat. "Toshinori Yagi. You did not." You could see the devilish rage in his eyes.

"So... I jumped..."

Izuku pauses for a second to wipe his eyes, not wanting tears to fall.

"I wanted to die so badly that day... But at the last second I thought overwise... As I was falling I thought to myself "No, this isn't how I want things to end." " Izuku laughs a little at the upcoming part.

"So, tickle me surprised when I came too later on. Completely fine. No signs of damage except a very sore head. No signs that I jumped at all except for the pile of blood below me."

"That's why Katsuki thought I died... Because he was there.. I saw him, as I was falling..."

"He was inside the building with some friends. They were getting snacks I think."

"So after I landed.. I think they all just ran?"

Izuku sighs. "So yeah... That's kind of all there is to mine and Kats story." He shrugs. "When he came with you guys to the coffee shop, I was so surprised." He chuckles. "And when we went into the back for those hours... I told him everything that day. I just knew in my heart I couldn't keep it from him."

"After that we started hanging out a lot more which leads to where we are today." Izuku smiles wide as he pulls out a necklace from under his suit, it had two rings hanging from it. One from Hitoshi and one from Bakugou.

Nezu smiles as he sees the necklaces. "You three are very close."

Izuku nods. "Mhm.. I don't even think I'd be here today if it weren't for them.."

Izuku smiles a bit as he checks the time. He tucks the necklace back into his suit. "Well, I've got to get going. I can't be late for those heathens. They'll blow up my phone."

Nezu laughs softly. "Yes yes of course, please, don't keep your husband's waiting." He winks when he says husbands, causing Izuku's face to flush bright red.

"R- right-" "Husbands.... I love the thought of that... I mean, they basically proposed already.." Izuku smiles brightly as he touches the rings through his suit.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 32.8K 27
After a couple of group chats that were created and destroyed, Mic decided to give it another shot and created a UA staff group chat. Unfortunately f...
248K 8.5K 17
What happen when class 1A accidentally made an error while creating a group chat and instead of adding one of them added a complete stranger. What if...
218K 8.9K 33
They had caught him, thinking that mere handcuffs could contain his quirk. They kept him under constant supervision, knowing that he could escape an...
5.6K 185 10
Matorikkusu No Guritchi. It means glitch in the matrix, something that Izuku is seeing as how he is quirkless but is an amazing illegal hero. Izuku i...