Queen Joker.

Galing kay HouseOfCards_xx

The smile that curled on my lips was huge. "You talk of them as if they are people." I shook my head, my smi... Higit pa

Welcome
Characters (new aesthetics.)
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
A/N
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

9

279 9 32
Galing kay HouseOfCards_xx

I can't lie. i'm a little scared for how you lot react to this, but here we go. The very first chapter of Chase's possible love story. 

Chase's Pov:

Leo was in danger. 

It was my job as his second in command to save him from the hysteric and deranged Angel Pierrta. 

I had to save his love life for the sake of my sisters too. 

I shuddered. I still hated the whole situation I was faced with. My own sister going all icky over the most annoying man in the world. 

But I still loved her, and because of that I had to allow them to be together. I felt a lot like Elsa in the sense that Aria should not date a man she has just met but then I thought about it and I would rather have her dating a man i knew then some bitch ass punk who I had probably never met. 

So here I was flying through the main door of the mansion, to save Leo from the grasps of the villainous villain who was going to tear apart my sister and my best friend. 

It was times like this where I hated my life. 

Everyone sees their lives completely different from others. Some see it as useless, some see it as the best thing in the world. But that's not what i'm on about. 

I'm on about the way in which we take in the world before us. 

In what format? In what type of narration would you expect it to be? 

I see mine as a movie, a film, or even a book. It changes on my preference. 

In this story of the world, I was by far the main character, no, the main characters were my sister and my best friend with their stereotypical romance of petty enemies lovers that in my opinion is quite over-rated. 

In the story of the world, I was simply just an Olaf. 

A mundane side character here to bring the star crossed lovers together. I mean I wasn't even as cool as Olaf, I wasn't a talking snowman that could take apart his body and chuck it around and basically thanks to Elsa's powers live for ever and be immortal. No. 

I was just plain Chase Oliver Einfield. 

Who had absolutely no roles in the actual world. 

I mean if this were a film, movie or book even i guess this would be the part where the audience would look at that side character and say: 

'Hmm, that guy, now he's a real neat guy for keeping together the main characters.' 

They wouldn't remember my name, or even my small miniscule role but at least i'll get that even smaller recognition as a character that helped move the plot along. 

Just as I slammed the door open to the office that my best friend was probably held captive in I thought about how grateful Leo would have to be to me after this because i save him from the snaky, villainous- 

-girl crying in the middle of the room, a blanket over her.

I blinked. 

I checked the room. 

No this was definitely Leo's office, the dark sleek walls and dimly lit strange room was definitely his, it directly reflected his macabre personality. 

Then I thought about it. 

Then I stopped. 

I tended to have a rule about using my brain. Only at important times. 

This didn't seem to important. It just seemed like something I didn't need to worry about. I shrugged. 

Then I stopped. 

The girl crying? Was she- no way? 

Angel Pierrta? The villainess herself? 

Just then she turned around. 

I froze, I didn't breath, I shut my eyes out of fear. If I stayed really still then perhaps she wouldn't even see me. 

"What- What are you doing?" She screeched (sniffled) 

I continued staying still. I can guarantee that if I stayed still she wouldn't even notice I was here. 

"Hey? You there!" She yelled (asked) 

My eyes flew open. Shit. 

She knew I was here. 

Shit. 

I looked at her hesitantly and gave a small smile. "Hi." 

"What are you doing?" 

I looked at her again a little closer and snorted. She had big black circles around her eyes. She looked like a racoon. 

Or a panda. 

Forgetting what the question was, forgetting who I was in front of, I burst out laughing. 

"Y-you look like a panda" I snorted. 

I then immediately stopped as I watched her face change. The anger burning in them was evident. 

"Well have a god day." I swallowed. 

She slowly got up while looking like she wanted to kill me. 

In that moment nothing happened we both looked at each other, silently. 

I then grabbed the door handle and slammed the door shut behind me. 

Immediately a large rather oddly strong force slammed against the other side of the door as I held onto it with every fibre in my body. 

Bloody hell you'd think she was sumo wrestler. 

I have no idea why I was so scared but something about the way that she had glared at me made me even more scared then when Leo did his famous scowl. 

"LET ME OUT." She screamed. 

"N-NO!" I bravely answered back. 

"RIGHT NOW. LET ME OUT." She repeated once again slamming against the door. 

This woman was extremely strong. I had to put my entire body weight to pull the door shut. 

Then I took a breath. 

It was now or never. 

I had to run. 

It was the only way I seemed to get away from my problems. 

I counted in my head. one. 

She slammed against the door again. 

Two. 

I took another breath getting ready to run. 

Three. 

I released my grip on the door and sprinted, around the stairs and didn't even cast a glance back. 

I was doing so well, i was usain bolt. 

I was the fastest man in the world. I was going 100 miles per hour. 

I was-

-currently falling down the stairs of the entrance to the mansion. 

Right. My speed and velocity needed serious calculating to get the timing exact other then that it would have been epic. 

It was my arm that took the brunt fo the fall and i swear for a couple of minuets i thought i'd died. 

When I was rolling over in absolute utter devastating pain did I realise that unfortunately I had survived this brutal attack and that I would be now killed by the woman who had now made it right in front of me, looking down at me in anger. 

The first thing I saw was blonde. Her perfect blonde hair that always seemed to fall in the right place was gently swaying in the wind. 

She then grabbed my collar of the shirt with her inhumane brute strength and glared at me. 

I had never noticed just how blue her eyes were, not until now. 

"I dare you to call me that again." She blew a piece of hair out of her face. 

I blinked. What did she just say? I shook my head was I having a concussion? 

"Yes." I nodded. 

"W-What?" Se stammered back at me. 

"I will kiss you if you want me to." I nodded. 

She looked at me appalled. 

"No I don't-" 

I shook my head again. What was she saying? 

I tilted my head up and just noticed how close we were already. I leaned a little bit more forward and kissed her on the lips. 

Then It went all black. 

....

Do we like it? Do we hate it? 

Do we pretend I had never written this chapter before and scrap the whole story line?

I need you to be deadly honest with me because if you guys despise it then there really is no point of me carrying this on. so please be honest and remember you will not be hurting my feeling by this. 

Until next time,

love you guys!

-Vii. <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.5M 78.8K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
2.1M 63.3K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
34.8K 609 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
13.7K 3.5K 17
" Well shoot " he looked shocked by my request. " You're not afraid to die?" I scoffed at his dumb question, isn't my request enough answer? " listen...