Queen Joker.

Por HouseOfCards_xx

The smile that curled on my lips was huge. "You talk of them as if they are people." I shook my head, my smi... Mais

Welcome
Characters (new aesthetics.)
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
A/N
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

8

274 11 28
Por HouseOfCards_xx

Leo's Pov: 

I paced the room. 

Was this truly the right decision? Was talking to Angel really going to solve anything? 

I pushed it down. Of course it was. I needed to think about Aria, about how she could be feeling and that was what was important to me. 

A knock at the door pushed these out of my mind and I straightened. 

"Come in." I ordered. 

The door swung open and through stumbled Angel Pierrta, blonde wavy hair all perfect but a pout on her face making me grimace. 

I had forgotten just how much I detested her. The two guards that flanked her having escorted her in bowed their heads patiently waiting at the door. 

"Leo!" She perked up as she saw me.

She flipped a lock of her perfect blond hair behind her shoulder and clutched her white shoulder bag in her hands as she smiled brilliantly at me. 

She was wearing a pink off the shoulder corset dress today. Like I said before, Angel was a beautiful woman but she was not my type in any way shape or form. From what Mirae had taught us we knew never to compare women and so to be respectful I try not to but all I can say is; Angel is not Aria. For me no one can compare to her. 

I nodded at the guards to dismiss them. They did so closing the room. 

"What do you need." I bluntly asked. 

She batted her eyelids at me. "Oh come on Leo, you were the one that called me here? didn't you?" 

I swallowed whatever I was just about to say to her then and took a deep breath. No. I couldn't be rude. I had to control myself. 

"Yes, but seeing as you were the first to arrive here and cause a scene I had expected that you needed something, but seeing as you don't, I'll make sure to be quick." I quickly summarised. 

"I just wanted to see you, I'd missed you." She pouted. "it has been a long time Leo, haven't you missed me?" 

I didn't answer her question, i ignored it. 

"Look. I'll be frank, please do not come to follow me around anymore, or try to talk to me." I emotionlessly asked. 

"What?" She stammered. 

She blinked at me confused, her grip on her white shoulder bag loosened as her manicured hand flew up to her necklace, her hot pink nails fiddled with it as she bit her lip. 

"Angel. You are a beautiful woman, but you are not what I am looking for, i'm sure that there are many men out there that would find it an honour to have you as their partner, but I am sorry to say that i am not interested, I had hoped that I had made this clear with our last interaction but after today I realised that I hadn't been clear enough." I politely as I could spoke. 

"No. I know." she scoffed. 

She turned around her back facing me as she spoke. 

"What?" I sighed back. 

"Of course I know that you don't like me." She humphed. "You have rejected me at least 7 different times." 

I blinked was this girl serious? 

"Then why-" I started

"Because I like you. I find you attractive and I found you first." She canted off

I tried hard to control my facial expression. I swallowed and took a deep breath. 

"I will not day it again, I do not want you to follow me around. Please leave me alone." 

"Or what?" She shrugged. "Look, you can't seriously be into that girl, I'm obviously the better choice-" 

I cut her off. "No you aren't." 

I uncrossed my arms and walked towards the door. I had made it clear enough. I had told her that I wasn't interested and it was not my fault anymore if she couldn't see that. 

A hand weakly clutched mine as I put my hand on the door handle, just about to turn it. Out of reflex, I immediately pulled it out of the grasp and looked down, shocked to see tears spilling down Angels face. 

I had never seen her cry, I had seen her do many shameless things but never once had she cried directly in front of me. 

"If you think I'm pretty then-" she swallowed "Why not me?" 

I was speechless. 

"You said it yourself, you said that i'm beautiful. You said that many men would want me, so why are you not one of them?" She shook her head. 

I watched as her whole body shuddered with the emotion that she's feeling. 

Angel Pierrta was a brat. She was the worlds most spoilt girl. Yet her she was, crying and showing such raw emotion that I never thought was possible. 

"I'm sorry but I don't-" 

"Stop it." She snapped. 

I drew back surprised. "Ok, I will. I'll leave it to you." 

When she had started crying I had moved away from the door in surprise, it was a good thing too as I realised that I had left my phone on my desk. I made my way to the desk and picked up my phone. 

Aria had forced me to carry my phone around with me and then stepped on my foot when I told her that  had forgotten to carry it around. My foot cannot take up anymore of the abuse and so I had to carry the damn thing around with me, waiting for her to text me. 

Chase had a right laugh as he called me dog for doing everything she said. To which I slapped him.  

I then turned around- 

-to see Angel undoing the buttons of her dress. 

I looked away immediately. 

"ANGEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I asked aghast. 

She walked closer, I walked backwards, looking away. 

"Don't you think I'm pretty Leo?" She whispered sadly. 

"Angel stop this madness." I begged. 

I made the mistake to look back down to see her slide the sleeves of her dress down a little further, I looked away immediately, and covered my eyes. 

"Isn't it what you want?" She sniffled.

"No." I answered back firmly. 

"I'll give you what you want Leo. I can please you, so just say you love me. Please." She begged. "If you want my body I can give it to you. Many men only want me for that." 

That was enough I heard enough. Without looking at her I pushed past her and made my way to the sofa and pulled a blanket of off it. 

I draped it over her and looked down at her sternly. 

"If a man ever wants you for your body then you tell them to fuck off. Never, and trust me, never do anything like you did today. Not to me or to anyone. You may not be the greatest of people but you are not the worst, and you are more then you body." 

She blinked surprised, tears still spilling out of her eyes.

"You still don't want me?" She begged

"Angel, I like someone else and no body can change that." I truthfully told her. 

She said nothing. Only looked down at the floor and clutched the blanket over her. I knew that this was my cue to leave. 

"You can stay here as long as you want, until you need to leave. I will tell them to let you stay here." I spoke out not talking directly to her. 

Then just as I was walking away she spoke. 

"Do you think I'll ever find someone who loves me like you love her?" She whispered. 

I paused. 

"Yes. There will be someone out there who will turn up in your life when you least expect it, and mess every little thing up that you thought was correct, yet no matter how hard you try to push them out of it, your heart doesn't let you." 

"Even for me?" She asked. 

"Even for you." I nodded. 

She said nothing again. 

"Goodbye Angel, I hope you find that person for you." I sighed.

I opened the door and walked through, firmly shutting it behind me. 

I wasn't lying to her, i truly did believe that she could also find someone who was madly in love with her, with the same love she had to give. 

If there was one thing to be noted about Angel was that she had a lot of love to give, just trouble finding the right person. 

In that 10 minuets of interaction, I realised something about Angel. 

She wasn't a brat. She wasn't a spoilt little kid. 

She was a rather lonely girl who lacked one thing that sustained us all. 

Love. 

....

Hello, 

Just checking in, how are we finding it? Any changes wanted? Any characters wanted? Feeling a bit bored? Want me to kill of someone to make it exciting? 

Well say no more! 

I have so much planned. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

859 5 23
"You- you were him," I say, flabbergasted. He doesn't say anything but the look on his face gives him away. "Why didn't you say anything?" I ask, now...
34.8K 609 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
591K 15.5K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...
She Belongs To Him Por yes

Ficção Adolescente

730K 14.6K 50
I finally looked up and met his eyes, He had extremely beautiful bright blue eyes. "We would make pretty babies" He says randomly "What!?" I ask loo...