Queen Joker.

Da HouseOfCards_xx

The smile that curled on my lips was huge. "You talk of them as if they are people." I shook my head, my smi... Altro

Welcome
Characters (new aesthetics.)
Prologue
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
A/N
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

3

357 12 0
Da HouseOfCards_xx

Leo's Pov:

I had heard something, just before I felt my eyes close, that I didn't know if I had heard correctly. 

And it was annoying me. 

What I last remembered was wrapping my arms around her and burying my face in her shoulder and instantly relaxing. 

Her hair tickled my cheek and it made me smile. I remember that. Smiling like an idiot into her shoulder where she couldn't see my face. 

I felt so at peace that when she wrapped her arms around me as well my eyes felt heavy, but before I closed them completely I heard her murmuring something. 

"I'm going to miss you." 

She had so eloquently whispered into my ear as i was falling asleep. 

Fucking miss me? 

Where the fuck was she going? Because if she had decided to go on a trip with Venus again after I had just taken a whole ass 10 days off for her, I wasn't just going to be pissed. 

I was going to be furious. 

I think I was starting to relate to Paris a lot more these days. It pissed me off when anyone looked at her and especially when Venus did so. 

I'm not jealous of Venus. Not my own sister, never, but I just think that Venus had this unnecessary attraction towards Aria that certainly was concerning. 

I let out an irritated sigh as I looked down at Aria sleeping on my arm, blissfully unaware of the amount of people who were after her. 

However with just one look at her I melted. 

Her brown hair was a mess, soft tresses curling very, very slightly at the end. You had to be incredibly close to notice them. 

I marvelled at the fact that she had let me this close to even be able to notice the way that her hair curls right at the end. 

Just then her eyes fluttered open and she blinked a couple of times. 

Her eyes were onto me within a second. 

Green. Green was such a pretty colour. I had never realised it could be. Not until Aria Einfield. 

"Do you seriously have to be glaring at me even in the morning." She mumbled. 

I had also never had anyone accuse me of things and argue with me, until I met Aria Einfield. 

"I'm not glaring at you, I didn't even look at you." I lied. 

She shot her head up at me and squinted her eyes. 

"LIAR." She declared. "I saw you. With my own two eyes." 

I sighed. "right well I thank you for clarifying that you observed them with your own two eyes. If anyone heard you speak it would sound like you have more then two eyes." 

She looked at me seriously "I do." 

I raised my eyebrow "What?" 

"I have more then two eyes." She blinked at me deadly serious. 

I scoffed. I have no idea what outrageous lie she was going to come up with now, but I have got to hear it. 

"Where then? I only see two." I answered 

"Here." She pointed to her forehead "Right here." 

I blinked, there was absolutely nothing there. I leaned in a little closer to see and she moved her forehead closer. 

She moved so quickly that I had no idea what was coming. 

She hit me with her forehead right in the face. Full force. 

"RIGHT THERE MOTHERFUCKER." She yelled as she did. 

I groaned as my head fell back into the pillows and my hands went around my nose that had taken the brunt of the attack. 

My head was ringing and pain seeped through my nose. 

I could hear her laughing at me through the pain and I could feel my anger coming. 

"I told you I had another eye." She taunted 

"God..." I groaned "Your fat forehead could have broken my nose." 

I heard her gasp. It was a gasp of insult. 

"I DO NOT" She stammered outraged. 

I opened my eyes as the pain became a little more bearing. Her whole face was scrunched up and glaring right at me. 

She looked so pretty. No. 

I pushed that out of my head. I would not forgive her, not this time. I had to hold my ground. 

"You do." I scoffed. 

"Leo Santiago, you little fucker. You did not just say I have a big forehead. TAKE IT BACK." She ordered me. 

I glared back at her. "No. I will not." 

She sat up on the bed and scoffed. Then she crawled over to me and looked at me very hard. 

"Last chance to take that back." She whispered. 

I was taken by surprise, a shiver ran through me as she whispered into my ear. 

I swallowed. "No. I refuse." 

"You know I've been thinking about what you said to me yesterday. About how you think that I'm not strong enough to beat you." She explained. 

I had no idea what she was doing, why her voice got so low, or why she had gotten on top of me. It had all happened so fast, so quick. 

I just looked up at her in pure amazement. 

How the hell had I landed myself with a woman so fucking beautiful, was still something that I needed to figure out. 

Her hands trailed down my shirt undoing a couple of buttons on her way. I let a gasp out as her hands touched my torso, her cold hands on my warm body. 

"You still think that you can beat me?" She asked innocently. 

I smirked up at her. "You really think that by touching me a little, that I will give into you? Your going to have to try-" 

And I was cut off as her lips landed on my neck, her hands were still exploring my body all up and down the side of my back and the front of my stomach. 

She left open mouth kisses along my neck and then all the way back again, then she stopped at one spot and stayed there. 

I let out another gasp as she did. 

Oh fucking hell. 

There was no way that I could win against her. 

"Want me to go lower?" She whispered. 

I let out a breath wondering if at this question she would stop her assault, but she didn't. She carried on. 

"A-aria." I gasped again. 

She kissed my on my collarbone, on my shoulders, my stomach, everywhere, but my lips. 

It was like she was missing them out on purpose. 

"Yes? You need something Leo?" She answered. 

"Please." I begged her. 

"Please stop or-" 

I yanked her down and kissed her, moving her hair out of my way as I did. 

"Don't stop. Please." I murmured back. 

Then just as she was able to answer me back a knock on the door stopped us both out of what we were doing. 

We both looked at each other startled. 

Then Aria smirked. 

"Think they heard you, moaning my name out like that?" She whispered into my ear. 

I flushed. 

"G-get off." I cleared my throat. 

Another knock on the door sounded. 

"OH WHO THE FUCK IS IT?" I yelled. 

"Oh! Sir! It's me." 

I raised my eyebrows to hear Madden talking. 

"What?" I asked 

"The Queen of spaded has arrived like 2 minutes ago and she really really wants to talk to you. She just appeared and has forced herself into your office." 

I blinked. 

Venus? 

Seriously? 

VENUS? 

I cannot describe the anger and annoyance that made its way through me. It only became stranger as I looked at Aria. 

Her face was bright at the mention of Venus and sha had already started grinning like a fool. 

I hated Venus even more then I possibly had in my entire span of existence. 

Fuck. My. Life. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Intoxicating Da Nani🦋

Narrativa generale

284K 4.6K 48
Rosalina, 24 year old whose family was just killed by her abusive Fiancé, escapes to New York where she gets sent to live with old best friend and Ma...
12.5M 374K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
106 23 11
"Hey!!! If you didn't come in between I would have slapped that guy again and he would have been dead by now." I said while making a slapping motion...
276 89 11
§|Of Poison And Flowers|§ ====================================== "I could kill you and leave your body in an unmarked grave." His voice was steady an...