Queen Joker.

By HouseOfCards_xx

The smile that curled on my lips was huge. "You talk of them as if they are people." I shook my head, my smi... More

Welcome
Characters (new aesthetics.)
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
A/N
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

12

225 10 12
By HouseOfCards_xx

Aria's pov:

When I had heard that Oliver had passed out from flying don a flight of stairs, I knew that the reason for it would be downright stupid. 

Yet what I hadn't ever thought of was my girl Athena getting some action. 

I knew that Athena had this fat crush of Ollie ages ago, and by the way that she burst through the doors to inform me that Ollie had been knocked unconscious.

Lets just say she looked way to distracted to be only thinking about the apparent fatality of Oliver passing out. 

Her face was flushed as well and the surprise that had lingered on her face wasn't very well hid. 

I clapped my hands together again. 

I would love to see them date. 

Actually I think they would look gorgeous together. They also made a lot of sense together as well, I mean Athena loved money and Oliver seemed to have an excessive amount. 

Oh my god. 

I paused. 

Athena could be my sister-in-law. 

I giggled to my self, smacking the wall as excitement rushed through me.

"ARIA!" A voice called out to me. 

I immediately stopped cackling like a crazy woman and cleared my throat. I turned to see Leo, panting as he caught up to me. 

I had left the room around 10 minuets ago, why the hell was he running like a lunatic. 

"Uhm. Yeah?" I hesitantly asked him. 

His shirt that had been pristine in the morning looked very crumpled as if he had been through a small tiny amount of hell. 

I assumed that this had all been caused by Venus Elizabeth Santiago, and probably because of Oliver. 

"You need anything?" I asked him again. 

He shook from whatever trance he was in while looking at me and nodded. 

"I really need to talk to you." He said.

I nodded. "Well, go on?" 

He then shook his head. "Properly, and like right now." 

I scrunched my eyebrows up. Just what had happened now? 

"Why what happened?" I paused. "Is it Venus? Has something happened to her?" 

I was getting a little scared. 

What on earth had happened? Leo was being more serious then usual. 

"No." He shook his head again. "This isn't about Venus or anyone else, everything is okay, I just need to talk to you about something important." 

He then motioned towards his office. 

"Shall we?" He asked. 

I nodded in return and followed him into his office. 

But i was still wondering what on earth could be so important that this man looked like someone had killed somebody. 

But he had said that it was not about anyone else. So then what? 

I was getting even more impatient by the minuet. This was something that i just couldn't deal with. 

I hated surprises, at least when I had a clue something was up. 

He settled down on the sofa and I sat opposite him. 

"So what is it?" I blurted out not even had sat for a couple of seconds. 

He took a breath and sighed. I also held my breath waiting for the words he had wanted to say out loud. 

"Aria are you happy here?" He asked. 

I raised an eyebrow. What? I let out my held breath. 

"Was that seriously your question?" I gaped. 

He rolled his stupidly grey eyes and looked at me seriously. 

"Be serious, and answer ." He demanded. 

He could have told me to take shirt of and I would have. The annoying thing is I don't think he realised just how hot he could be at times.

"Of course i'm happy here. I have everything I want, when I want and how I want. I couldn't ask for more" I seriously answered. 

"Are you happy with me?" He asked me 

I watched his face unchanged as he asked the question. 

"Very. I think that perhaps was made very evident with today morning? Or was it not?" I slowly answered. 

He swallowed and looked away. 

"There we go." I smirked. "I did think I was very evident too." 

"Stop it." He sternly said. 

I bit my lip as I watched him regain his composure. 

He may be hot but when he had to regain his composure like this I wanted him  even more. To do more things for him to completely lose his composure. 

"So, then why do you want to leave?" He asked. 

I snapped out of whatever I was thinking immediately. 

Leave? 

I swallowed. "I don't." 

"I heard you Aria. Yesterday." He confessed. 

Fuck. I never wanted him to hear that. Never. 

"I must have been saying random things. Sleep talking." I snapped. 

He shook his head. "I thought that too but I heard from Deimos that you had asked him about this too." 

That bastard. 

Now I knew why Eros hated him. 

Silly little snitch. 

"Aria, Aria?" Leo called 

I looked up at him. 

His grey eyes looked at me pleadingly. And I softened. 

He must have gone through hell having heard that. He probably would never as me about it if he was desperate. 

"Look, if you want to leave, I won't stop you. That is your decision and I will have to respect that. But it will not stop me from begging to reconsider." 

He got up from his seat and made his way over to me. He sank down on his knees in front of me, and gently placed my hand in his. 

"Please. Please at least reconsider. I know that at times i can't give you what you need in a proper relationship but I will try my best. I know its selfish of me. Extremely, but I can't let you go." He explained. 

"Leo-" I started. 

"I know that I'm also not enough for you that you probably deserve someone who can love you openly, someone who knows how to properly treasure something, but i'm still learning how to love and that was only possible because of you." He looked at me nervously. 

"Leo you fool." I shook my head. "I'm not leaving you I'm scared that your gonna kick me out of here." 

Leo looked at me flabbergasted. 

"What!?" He blinked. 

I started but then stopped. 

Leo just looked at me patiently. 

I had to think straight. Leo and I were in a relationship, one that could only be built on trust and truth. If i couldn't say what i was thinking to Leo then I would break the whole thing down. 

"Well, it's just that deal you had with the Rousseau's." I looked away. 

Leo looked at me even more confused. 

I let out a frustrated sigh. 

"The one where you get married to someone else you stupid man!" I glared at him. 

 Leo's lips wavered as he watched me. 

I narrowed my eyes at him, at my tipping point and when the corners of his mouth curved up, I lost it.

"Well what about it? I mean your just gonna date me and then a new girl will arrive and then, then your probably gonna tell me that you 'hate her' and that you 'love me more' and promise that you 'will stay with me forever' but then you won't. 

You'll fall in love with her, kick me out, and live the rest of your stupid life not even thinking about me once because you like that other girl more then me. Not to mention that your probably gonna have weird little grey eye'd children with her, and her stupid bleached white hair or some weird shit. Everyone knows that brown hair looks better." 

I crossed my arms as I angrily finished my rant. 

"You eve pictured children?" He gasped. 

His whole body was shaking with laughter. 

I gaped. "So you were thinking about having children with her?" 

I tried to shake his hand of off me but he didn't let go. He had a large grin on his face as he looked at me. 

"No-" He started "Well actually, If i ever do decide to have children, I wouldn't want then to have grey eyes, I think I rather prefer green, and then maybe black hair." 

I scoffed. How- 

"Wait green eyes?" I blinked. 

I had green eyes. 

But so could that other girl. 

"So you know that the other girl has green eyes?" I gasped. "You already know what she looks like??" 

Leo was speechless. 

"I mean you. I was never planning on having kids, but if i ever did then I believe that it would only ever be with you." He honestly told me. "And you don't have to worry about that whole situation happening, Venus had actually come to take care of that situation. She seems to have taken a liking to her new ace." 

I felt warm. A fuzzy feeling. I had no idea what he meant by Venus taking care of the situation, actually I rather didn't care about it at all, perhaps I would later, but Leo Santiago had just told me that he wanted to have children with me. 

How the hell did he expect me to react to that? I decided calm was the way to go. 

"Well I want kids." I shrugged. 

Leo raised an eyebrow, leaning closer to my ear. 

"Now?" He whispered. 

I held a breath in as I felt his breath hovering above my shoulder. 

I yanked his ear. 

"Hell no." I told him. 

He sighed. 

I pulled him a little closer to me, so that he could hear me clearly. 

"Don't worry, we'll get round to it someday, maybe when you behave a little better." I shrugged. 

Leo scoffed. 

"What am I? A dog?" 

I shook my head. "Mine. You are mine." 

With that Leo smiled. A dark, dirty smile. 

"True." He nodded. 

Then he stopped smiling. And became serious again. 

"Angel came to meet me." He blurted out. 

I scrunched my eyebrows up. Her? 

"What? Why?" I tilted my head, curious. 

"I don't actually know, as soon as Venus left, she arrived and I had told them all to never let her in and they did not. Until Deimos told me all of that and advised me to talk to her." 

I scoffed again. 

I really wasn't liking Deimos. it was almost like he wasn't on my side. 

"So I talked to her, but she tried making advances on me but nothing happened and i told her to leave." He summarised. 

I nodded. 

Then stopped. 

"What the hell do you mean she made advances on you?" I looked at him sternly. 

"She- It doesn't matter Aria, all i'm trying to say is that she is gone now and you needn't worry about her anymore." He gently took my hand. 

I ripped it out of his hand. 

"Leo, your telling me that another girl made advances at you and your telling me it was nothing?" I shook my head unable to comprehend him. 

"It really was nothing." He protested. 

"You better tell me exactly what happened." I glared. 

"She- She tried to take her clothes off." He uncomfortably answered. 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "And you think that was NOTHING?" 

"I didn't let her. I left the room." He justified. 

I shook my head. 

I wasn't going to hear this. 

"I trusted you, told you what was wrong and you didn't even trust me enough." 

I stood up and looked away nowhere near him. 

"Aria, I didn't-" 

"Save it." I snapped. 

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 609 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
116K 4.2K 59
||C O M P L E T E D|| || A Mafia generic story, in addition with new aspects and divergence|| ||Slow editing|| ~*~ "I am...
264K 5.8K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
386K 2.3K 4
"You really think I'm playing around?" He grounds at me through gritted teeth and he takes a step closer and I begin to move back. "I gave you a stri...