Not Yet ~ Completed

By Hallows_Spence

Tws: Abuse, Suicide attempts, cutting, mentions of abuse and suicide attempts, dark humor, neglect, scars, me... More

The chat
Eraserhead is tired
Nezu has questions
Staying for awhile
The next day
The meeting
A teaching job huh?
The USJ part one
The USJ part two
Z- Zombie!?
Hospital break out
Nequam - less?
His lair
Their home
Education!
And they were roommates
Too painful
The morning after
More questions because Hizashi can't keep his mouth shut
Hitoshi knows
Surprise
How it happened
With 1-A
Class time!
Sparring part one
Sparring part two
Tea time
Boyfriends woo hoo!
Getting caught... again..
Surprise guests? No, strangers, surprise strangers
More work plus different pronouns!
Stalking students + some unnecessary concern
Weapon showcase time!!
Waking up
Date night
New outfit plus new hair!
A.Simple.Fact
Worry
Spilling secrets and maybe some lies
Finally Something
An old friend
Over Their Heads (literally?)
What now?
Back In Action
Camping! Woo!
Fight fight fight!
Final A/N
Update about the sequel

Sparring part three

870 34 8
By Hallows_Spence

Hitoshi slowly steps into the ring. He watches with careful eyes as Nequam takes off his mask, clipping it to his belt. "So that's how it's gonna be huh? Won't even let me use my quirk on you?"

Nequam shakes his head. "I'm not dumb enough for that. If i did, you'd just make me go to RG and I don't feel like it. Now shut up and fight me already." He signs, smirking at the annoyed look on Hitoshi's face.

The students gasped as they saw the soft looking face of this supposedly terrifying vigilante. They all watched curiously as the next events played out. Nequam had a major disadvantage here but it doesn't seem to matter.

Nequam chuckles brokenly as he hears Hitoshi walking forward. He hears the shuffling of fabric as the lavender haired male grabs his capture scarf.

He stands still, patiently waiting for Hitoshi to do anything.

"You're just standing there? Really?" Hitoshi scoffs.

"Don't underestimate me Hitoshi, you found out what happens the last time you did that."

Hitoshi rolls his eyes. "Yeah, I did." He launches his scarf forward, aiming to wrap it around Nequam's neck.

Nequam rolls his eyes as he hears the scarf coming towards him. "You tried that last time. What makes you think it'll work now?"

Hitoshi smirks. "Because your blind right now."

The scarf, instead of hitting his neck wraps itself firmly around Nequam's shoulder. Hitoshi quickly pulls the smaller forwards when he gets close enough he whispers quietly. "Don't make me do this, I don't want to do this."

Nequam laughs, shrugging slightly as he punches Hitoshi directly in the face.

"It's either you do it or I do it to myself later and take the chance I might die for real. I'm feeling like death is a nice option today."

Bakugou growls as he reads what Nequam is signing. "That fucking bastard."

Kirishima cocks his head. "You can tell what he's saying?"

Bakugou scoffs. "Of course I can. He's signing. It's something you should learn shitty hair."

Kirishima pouts playfully and whines. "Our hair is not that different!!!"

Hitoshi stumbles backwards as he gets punched in the jaw. He tightens the scarf, making Nequam winces a little. "You forget, I do your stitches now asshole so I know where to hit you."

He says as he launches a kick directly into the others ribs.

Nequam rolls his eyes. He couldn't hear Hitoshi much right now. "That fucking asshole lowered his pulse. Curse me for being such a good teacher."

"Sorry." Nequam shrugs as strings launch out from his gloves again, giving chase to Hitoshi who was trying to avoid them like the plague. In his attempts to avoid them he ends up dragging Nequam around the ring.

Nequam calls back one set a strings then cuts themself free from Hitoshi's capture weapon. He brushes himself off as he stands. He hears Hitoshi running away from the strings still. He chuckles brokenly as he calls them back. "Come on, fight like you mean it yeah?"

He tosses Hitoshi a knife.

Hitoshi tenses a little as he catches the knife. "You're serious about this?"

Nequam shrugs. "You do it or I do. It's your choice. I don't like being blind you know."

Hitoshi sighs. "Fine. At least stay still though, make this less difficult on me yeah?"

Nezu cackles as he sees what's happening below. "Oh this is going to be so much fun!"

Aizawa sighs. "What are those problem children doing!?"

Nezu cackles more. "You'll see!!!!"

Nequam reaches back into his pouch. "For good measure. I don't want my secrets being outed ya know?" He smirks devilishly as he throws down ten smoke bombs. Thankfully none had glitter this time.

Hitoshi groans as the area becomes smoke filled. "You're such a bastard." He tries to listen for Nequam's footsteps but hears none.

He chokes slightly as he takes a staff to the throat. "Dammit!" He grabs the staff, pulling it forward. He was surprised when he was met with no resistance. He scoffs when he sees that no person is attached to the end of the staff.

"Stop fucking around asshole-"

Hitoshi desperately hating calling his boyfriend all these names but it was a part of Izuku's plan so he had too. He'll just make sure to apologize heavily for it later.

Nequam giggles from behind Hitoshi as he wraps his lover up in strings.

Hitoshi tenses as he feels the strings wrap around him. "Fuck-" He knew there was no way he could get out of this without being slightly electrocuted.

Nequam giggles more as he whispers into Hitoshi's ear. "I th- think we kn- know wh- who w- won."

Hitoshi flushes bright red when Nequam whispers in his ear. "Y- yeah- n- now come on. Let's get this part of your little show over with please?"

Nequam nods, smiling softly at his lover. He kisses Hitoshi's cheek before letting him out of the strings. "Ready?"

Hitoshi nods. "Ready."

The students try to move some smoke away to get a better view of what was happening, they heard a lot of struggling though.

Mina squeals excitedly. "Shinsou must be getting close right!? There's no way he's not close!!!"

Denki nods. "Yeah!!!"

Sero joins in, the three of them now cheering for Hitoshi.

It takes another few minutes for the fighting noises to stop for a bit. The smoke is still there surprisingly.

The fighting sounds resume after a few minutes.

Bakugou scoffs. "Izuku is so in for it later I'm going to beat his ass-"

As the smoke slowly starts to dissipate the students gasp.

Nequam was standing on top of Hitoshi's back, strings fully wrapped around the taller. He had the piece of Hitoshi's capture tied around his eyes.

Nequam giggles as he hears the surprised gasps and applause from their audience.

Hitoshi just looks so done with life. He flinches a little as he feels blood running down his nose.

The students gasp even louder as they see a large pile of blood surrounding the two.

Nezu cackles from up in the stands.

Aizawa and Hizashi are both speechless.

Aizawa looks down at all the blood in extreme worry. Neither of them had any obviously bleeding injuries besides Hitoshi's bloody nose but Nequam was practically covered in blood.

Nequam smiles as he hops off Hitoshi back. He calls the strings back then helps up his lover. "Good job. You don't disappoint." He winks as he pats Hitoshi's now sore shoulder.

He unclips his mask from his belt, quickly putting it back on. After adjusting it for a few seconds he addresses the crowd. "You all did fairly well! I'm proud!" He smiles more. He couldn't see their faces but he was sure they were all proud of themselves as well.

"All of you go head to Recovery Girl. I'll have your weapons done by the next time I see you." He waves to them all as he hears them leave gym gamma. He sighs when he feels Bakugou and Hitoshi's presence.

"Didn't I say to head to RG?" He asks as his lovers walk up to him.

Bakugou scoffs. "Speak for yourself bastard!!!"

Nequam winces a little, instantly going to turn down his hearing aids. "I don't need to go. I used my quirk, I'm fine. See?" He says, doing a backflip to prove his point. He winces a little as he lands.

Hitoshi sighs. "You're still obviously sore. I stabbed you for fucks sake. If you won't go to recovery girl at least go home and rest? And no patrol tonight either."

Bakugou nods. "Yeah. I'll fucking kill you if I find out you went out."

Hitoshi nods. "So will I."

Nequam smirks. "You two act like that's a threat." He chuckles then sighs. "But fine, if it makes you feel better I won't."

Hitoshi thinks for a second. "Yeah. I do not believe you. We're coming over."

Nequam pouts. "But guys!"

Bakugou shakes his head. "Shut up bunny. You know we do this because he care. Now, if you're good the rest of the day we'll bring over some of those marshmallow things you like deal?"

Nequam's eyes light up though they can't see it. "Yes yes yes!!! I swear I'll be good!!!" He jumps up and down excitedly.

Hitoshi smirks. "We're counting on it bunny. Now go home, rest."

Nequam pouts a little. "But-"

Bakugou rolls his eyes. "No buts. Go home."

Nequam sighs. "Fineeee... I'll go.." He huffs, crossing his arms. "But I'm not happy about it!"

Hitoshi chuckles lightly. "Sure you aren't. We'll come over after school okay?"

Nequam nods. "Okay! You two stay safe got it?"

Bakugou and Hitoshi both laugh at the same time. "Us? Be safe? We should be telling you that!"

Nequam rolls his eyes playfully. "Shut up." He shoves them out the door. "I'll see you guys tonight!" His smiles could be heard as he spoke.

Hitoshi practically melts at how adorable he is. He chuckles as he exits the gym with Bakugou. "Even when he's kicking our ass he's still so cute."

Bakugou nods. "Agreed.... I'm so sorry about what happened though. I didn't mean to hit his eyes.."

Hitoshi drapes his arm around his lover. "I know puppy. It's okay." He kisses Bakugou's cheek. "It was an accident, besides, he's all better now okay?"

Bakugou nods. "I'm gonna spoil him rotten right."

Hitoshi laughs. "So am I." They both had a habit of showing alot of extra affection when they did something wrong.

Bakugou smiles. "So we're stopping at the candy shop on the way?"

Hitoshi nods. "Mhm. We promised him marshmallows after all."

Bakugou chuckles as he nods, smiling faintly.

Nequam is busy cleaning up the blood when Aizawa, Hizashi, and Nezu walk in. Well, Hizashi runs in, instantly tackling the boy in a hug.

"Are you okay!? Oh my gods that's a lot of blood! Are you okay kiddo!?" He yells as he frantically looks over Nequam.

Nequam laughs, gently shoving Hizashi off. "I'm fine papamic." He smiles a little behind his mask. "Hitoshi did what he was asked is all."

He proceeds to clean up the blood as the dad's throw out questions left and right.

"What do you mean did what was asked!?"

"Are you sure you're okay!?"

"Why are you covered in blood!?"

"You should not be moving!"

Nezu cackles as the father's fret over the vigilante. "Dadzuuuu! Help!!" Nequam pouts as he tries to dodge the adults questions.

Nezu chuckles. "Now now you two. I think we can all agree our friend here has had a very long day. Why don't you save the questions for another time hm?"

Aizawa sighs. "Fine. But so help me gods if I find you out on patrol tonight-"

Nequam rolls his eyes. "Lucky for me, I'm being held hostage in my own home tonight."

Hizashi chuckles slightly then pauses. "Wait what-"

Nequam nods. "Yeah. Hitoshi and Katsuki are coming over tonight. Something about making sure to watch me so I don't go on patrol." He shrugs.

Nezu chuckles. "I think they have the right idea." The pair share a knowing glance then Nequam chuckles. "Yeah. I guess they do."

Aizawa sighs. "You're such a problem child..."

Nequam giggles. "That's me!" He chuckles as he listens to the trio talk while he finishes cleaning.

Nezu smiles. "Thank you for cleaning up your mess."

Nequam chuckles. "Well, it is my blood so I have to clean it up or else you'll probably go run a DNA test on it." He says once he's done.

Nezu nods. "We certainly would."

Nequam smiles as he pats Nezu on the head. "Tea?"

Nezu chuckles, nodding slightly. "Sure! I would love some of your tea little mouse!"

Nequam laughs. "Geez. I'm collecting nicknames like they're Pokemon!" He pats his shoulder, signaling for Nezu to jump on.

Nezu chuckles then jumps on his opposite shoulder. "I know you're still probably sore there mouse."

Nequam shrugs. "Eh, not too bad."

The pair smiles, chuckling as they exit the gym leaving a stunned Aizawa and Hizashi behind.

"I need some Kahlúa."

"HE CALLED ME PAPAMIC!!!!!" Hizashi squeals loudly as he shakes his husband.

"I have ears, I heard Zashi." Aizawa smiles slightly. "I guess that means he's finally warming up to us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 135 23
Izuku midoriya a 14yr old teen who. Lives 2 lifes one in the night and one in the day. I night he is the No. 1 vigilante, blackout . He's been up and...
2M 73.1K 100
Everyone believes he is quirkless, but the truth is he has a quirk a very unique one. His parents hate him. His mother can't stand his quirk and thus...
512K 22K 100
No one has the right to intervene in the life of another person. That was something Izuku knew but ignored soo many times. He wanted to help, and the...
825K 23.3K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...