Scream (Roman Bridger's daugh...

By Myaparmar

When Sydney killed Roman she was told he has a 3-year-old daughter and she ignored him. When the news reporte... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 29

560 12 2
By Myaparmar

Allison's pov____________________

Once we arrived at the Meeks' house we got out of the car and saw Dewey's car behind us. 

"Holly shit he came" Sam said in shock. 

"I've decided to temporarily assist you in your investigation" Dewey said walking over to us. 

"Thank you" Sam said as we walk up the stairs, I knock on the door and Mindy answered it.

"Come in" She closed the door behind us and led us into her living room. 

"How do you know so much about the Stab movies?" Richie asked her. 

"Runs in her family" Dewey said.

"Randy was our uncle. RIP" Mindy blew a kiss at his picture. "You said to bring everyone" 

"Ooh, suspect!" Martha walks in with a trey of food, she puts it down on the table. "My brother would be so proud" 

"Hey, Martha" Dewey smiles as she saw him.

"Dewey!" They hug. "Hi!" They pull away. "You look.."

"Yeah"

"How's the wife?" 

"Ok, mom, we're good. Thank you" Chad said.

"All right, kids. Have fun" Martha smiles at Dewey before walking off. 

"I asked Mindy to call everybody here, because... there's something I have to tell you" Sam said we all sat down. Mindy put on Stab 1 and went to the end of the movie, to show a real-life picture of Billy Loomis. 

I then also mentioned who my dad was and how I am connected to Sidney Prescott. 

"So, let me get this straight. You're saying that you're the daughter of Billy Loomis, and what, that one of us is the killer?" Chad asked.

"And Ali? You too?" Amber asked. 

"Yeah" I nod my head.

"The killer told me he knew my secret. He attacked Tara to lure me back here"

"But then why go immediately go and murder some douche-nozzle that was stalking Liv?" 

"Why does it have to be one of us? What about Deputy Dewey over here? Maybe he's the killer. No offense" Wes said.

"Wes" I said defending Dewey, 'cause I know he isn't the killer.

"None taken, but what's my motive?" Dewey asked him.

"You got stabbed a billion times, got dumped by your famous wife, and crawled into a bottle. I think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list" Wes said and my jaw dropped. 

"Well, maybe you're the killer. Because that cut deep" Dewey said with sadness. 

"That douche-nozzle is connected. I googled him. His mom is Leslie Macher. Stu Macher's sister" Amber said.

"Who's Sut Macher?" Liv asked. 

"Oh, my god" Amber mutters, rolling her eyes.

"He's Billy Loomis's accomplice. A real looney tune" Dewey said.

"Ok. Ok. So the first four attacks are all on people related to the originals" Sam said.

Mindy's eyes widen. "Oh, my god. He's making a requel!"

"A what?" Sam asked. 

"Or a legacyquel. Fans are torn on the terminology" 

"Please speak english" Chad said.

"Ok. Remember the Stab movie that came out last year?"

"Oh yeah! The one the Knives Out guy directed, right?" Liv asked then turned to Chad. "I actually really like that one" 

"Of course you did. You have terrible taste" 

"I hate you" Liv glares at Mindy. 

"The point is, the hard-core Stab fans hated it. You go on 4chan and Dreadit, all they're talking about is how Stab 8 pissed on their childhoods. How they crammed in social commentary just to make it elevated. How the main character's a Mary Sue" 

"What's a Mary Sue?" Richie asked confused.

"You don't want to know" I muttered to him.

"What's wrong with elevated horror? I mean, Jordan Peels fucking rules" Amber said.

"Uh, obviously, but that's not Stab" I said.

"Yeah, real Stab movies are meta slasher whodunits, full stop"

"Come on. It's just a movie" Sam said.

"No, it's not. To some people, the original is their favorite thing in the world. The movie that made them love horror. That Mom or Dad showed them when they were ten that bonded them together. And god helps anyone who slightly fucks with that special memory. Who makes a movie they think disrespects it" Mindy said then she stood up, facing everyone. 

"It sounds like our killer is writting his own version of Stab 8, but doing it as a requeal"

"Which is?" Dewey asked confused.

"See, you can't just reboot a franchise from scratch anymore. The fans won't stand for it. Black Christmas, Child's Play, Flatliners...that shit doesn't work. But you can't just do a straight sequel, either. Uh. You got to build something new, not too new, or the internet goes bug-fucking nuts. It's got to be part of an ongoing story line, even if the story shouldn't have been ongoing in the first place. New main characters, yes" Mindy points to everyone except for Dewey. 

"But supported by and related to legacy characters" Mindy then points over to Dewey. "Not quiet a reboot, not quiet a sequal. Like the new Halloween, Saw, Terminator, Jurasstic Park, Ghostbusters... fuck, even Star Wars! It always, always goes back to the orginal" Sheheld up the DVD to Stab 1. 

"Are you telling me that I'm caught in the middle or fan-fucking-fiction?" Sam asked.

"Not just the middle of it, Sam. You're the star" Mindy tells her. 

"So, not to put too fine a point on it, but according to requel rules... who's next?" Liv asked. 

"Going by the pattern, it has to be connected to someone who came before" Everyone turns to Dewey.

"I'm starting to regret coming here" Dewey said looking scared or nervous.

"Jeus, my mom was a character in one of them" Wes says worriedly. 

"No one cares about the shitty inferior sequals, Wes. You're safe" Mindy says. "With Randy as our uncle, though, you and I are probably screwed" Mindy said to her brother. 

"Wait, what?" Chad now looks worried. 

"Or you're the killer, and this whole, what, elaboreated monologue is just to cover your tracks" Richie accuses Mindy. 

Mindy scoffs. "I think it's pretty clear who the killer is at this point"

"Who?" Sam asked.

"You or Ali.. or maybe both of you, like Billy and Stu" Mindy said and my eyes widen. 

"Hold on, I know Ali, she's no killer" Dewey defends me.

"That could also be an act, the sweet and innocent teen that you knew, but as an adult, the pressure just got to her" Mindy said.

"I am not the killer" I said defending myself. 

"What?" Sam finally asked.

"It makes perfect requal sense" 

"That actually does make a lot of sense" Chad said.

"Yeah" Liv nods agreeing with the twins.

Sam turns to Dewey and he just shrugs his shoulders. Sam scoffs. 

"Fucks this" Sam grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house and we got into the car. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 582 11
After the murders in Woodsboro, Blake Evans and the survivors moved to New York to start a new life. Everything was going good for six months until a...
11.7K 178 12
Twenty-five years after a streak of brutal murders shocked the quiet town of Woodsboro, Calif., a new killer dons the Ghostface mask and begins targe...
16.9K 614 25
So this is the replacement to the other scream male reader that I had. In this story, Y/N L/N is a 24 year old intern football coach at Woodsboro Hig...
34.8K 590 17
"Everybody's a killer if you push them far enough." In which the survivors of woodsboro move to NYC for a new beginning, hoping ghostface won't try t...