Chapter 31

Wes's pov_______________________

After I got out of the shower, I dried off and changed. I walked downstairs and grabbed out plates for the sushie.

I went into my pantry and got out the chopsticks and hot sause.

I walk over to the frigde and open it and grabbed some ice cubes, I also grabbed two cups and poured the ice in them.

That's when I hear the door open.

"Mom?" I call out not she didn't say anything back.

I walk over to the front enterance and saw the door slight open. I walk over to it and close it, locking it. 

I turn around and see Ghostface. I screm and jump back at the door. 

He had his knife pointed at me. I blocked it holding his arm. I tried to reach for me tazer, but it was too far away. 

The knife got closer to me.

"Fuck you!" I scream.

The knife got dangerously close to my throat, and that's when I felt it jab into my throat. I felt blood in my mouth as I slid to the floor, chocking on my blood as everything goes black.

Sam's pov_______________________

Driving around when we stop at a house that has lots of cops.

"Isn't that--"

"Judy and Wes's house, yes" Ali said with concern across her face, we stepped out of the car and walk over. 

"Oh, my god" Ali said when we saw Sheriff Judy on the ground as officers cover her body up.

We both rush over the yellow tape when a officer stopped us. 

"Miss, you can't be here"

"What?" I asked confused.

"You can't be here"

"No, I'm sorry. We know her son. Her son, Wes. Is he..." I asked.

"I'm sorry" The officer said.

"Dewey!" Ali ran off to his side. 

The officer guesters me to move and I walk under the yellow tape. Wes is dead....

"I'm sorry" He said before walking off.

"Excuse me" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and saw Gale Weathers. 

"Oh, my god. You're... Well, you're you" I said sturggeling with my words. 

"Last time I checked... are you ok? You seem like you're having a bit of a moment. Did... did you know the sheriff?"

I shake my head. "Sort of. She didn't really like me very much"

Gale tilted her head. "She didn't really like me either"

"Um. I'm Samantha. Sam. Carpenter. My sister and I were attacked along with my friend"

"Oh. Sorry to hear that. I'm Gale... Riley. Weathers. I'm Gale Weathers. Excuse me" She walks off over to Dewey and Ali.

Allison's pov____________________

Dewey and I were talking with the officer when we see Gale walking toward us.

"Gale?" Dewey and I both said in shock to see her here. 

"A text?" She hit Dewey in the arm looking slightly anger at him. 

"Ow"

"You tell me the killer is back in a text?" She kept hitting him about three times. 

"Ow, that hurts" Dewey said.