Tiana's Story

By Whshejakwjdgaukw

When 13 year old Tiana Bridge has to to move half way around to world and leave her beloved Barcelona just be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Remembrance post.
Authors note again sorry!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
TikTok
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 6

1.9K 39 0
By Whshejakwjdgaukw

"T!....T!......T!..........TIANA GRACE BRIDGE!" My mother screams waking me up from whatever state I was in before.
"What sorry?!" I reply confused and slightly annoyed.
"We're you listening to anything I was saying?" My mother asks already knowing the answer. I shake my head as my mother takes a deep breath repeating herself.
"You have a trial after school with Arsenal u13s. You have to take your football stuff with you. I will pick you up and take you straight to the Arsenal ground. While I am dealing with stuff there you have your trial. After you make your way to the senior areas just shoot me a text then do what you normally do there." I nod understandingly. I am nervous. You might think I'm nervous about the trial but that's not the case. I am nervous about school. It's my first day and well let's just say I'm not the best student. I do try! I just get distracted easily. I also never back down from a fight. So let's say someone is being a normal child picking on the new kid. I make sure to let's just say give them a little lesson. Normally I end up suspended or at least in detention but I don't mind. As long as they know not to pick on me I'm alright. My mother seems to sense my nerves as she asks me what car to go in. I think my mother knows the answer as soon as she asks.
"Red Ferrari" I say. Earning a nod and smile from my mother. She knows it is my favourite and I know that it will never change. 
After my breakfast which consisted of 2 ham and cheese omelettes, poached egg and fried bread I went upstairs to put a outfit on. I decided on wearing Black Adidas shorts with a matching Black Adidas top. I then got a black adidas jumper no hood with white writing on the back. I pulled my curly brown hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my packed lunch which mum made. Mum was already in the car so I pulled the red car door and sat inside. I put my playlist on and opened my window. Time to go to school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.4K 41
She ran away from an abusive home at fourteen. She learned to live on the streets and how to look out for herself after watching her father kill her...
137K 4.1K 63
Emancipated Noelle is trying to run from her past. What happens when she breaks down in Charming? Can he save her from herself? Written two years ago.
7.2K 212 8
Cameron Colling (OC) jumped to the front of the women's football world when she made her debut for Arsenal at 14. She started with the Arsenal Academ...
17.9K 454 43
"give me a reason why I should stay Luke?" "Because I love you Molina" _________________________ Two teenagers, both fucking life. What happens when...