VILLAINESS [TWD]

By tyang_xo

"She's just like you." "No. She's worse." .eleanor green. fem!oc x fem!oc wlw faulty character ahead! More

𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘
𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊
➴1
➴2
𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖗𝖓
➴3
𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖗 𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖘
➴4
➴5
𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖇𝖞𝖊
➴6
➴7
➴8
𝖈𝖍𝖚𝖗𝖈𝖍 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖎𝖗
➴9
➴10
➴11
𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘
➴12
➴13
➴14
➴15
𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
➴16
➴17
➴18
➴19
➴20
➴21
➴22
➴23
➴24
𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖞𝖘
➴25
➴26
➴27
➴28
➴29
➴30
➴31
➴32
𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊
➴33
➴34
➴35
➴36
➴37
➴38
➴39
➴40
➴41
➴42
𝖇𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
➴43
𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
➴44
➴45
➴46
➴47
➴48
➴49
𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖘
➴50
➴51
➴52
➴53
➴54
➴55
➴56
➴57
➴58
➴59
➴60
➴61
➴62
➴63
➴64
➴65
➴66
➴67
➴68
𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖑'𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗
➴69
➴70
➴71
➴72
➴73
➴74
𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊
➴76
➴77
➴78
➴79
𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓
➴80
➴81
➴82
➴83
➴84
𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖔 𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖐 𝖌𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘
➴85
➴86
➴87
➴88
➴89
➴90
➴91
➴92
➴93
➴94
➴95
➴96
➴97
➴98
➴99
➴100
➴101
➴102
➴103
➴104
𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊
➴105
➴106
➴107
➴108
➴109
➴110
➴111
➴112
➴113
➴114
𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖗𝖓
➴115
➴116
➴117
➴118
➴119
➴120
➴121
➴122
➴123
𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊
➴124
➴125
➴126
➴127
➴128
➴129
➴130

➴75

258 18 2
By tyang_xo

"You gonna attach to me one day," Daryl comments as I hop onto the back of his bike.

"Aw, Uncle Daryl, I love you, too," I tease, poking his back.

"You got enough horses at Hilltop. Yet, you gotta be on my bike."

"I'm not bringing my baby into the city, the hell is wrong with you?"

Daryl scoffs and begins down the road after the wagon.

"Besides, the bike is faster in case shit gets real."

"I thought it was 'cause we ain't see each other here lately."

"Well, maybe if you weren't in that shitty Sanctuary.."

"You know that ain't my choice."

I rest my chin on Daryl's shoulder and huff. I look to where Rick and Michonne were leading in the front and scowl.

"That just makes it worse," I mutter.

Daryl sighs like he agreed.

"How come none of those Savior jackasses are here? This is an important run. We're bringing stuff back to them."

"No one volunteered because of working on getting things back in order."

"Or, they just want us to do their running for them. Looks like nothing has changed, huh?"

Gabriel rides over to us on the back of his horse. Daryl elbows me gently and I relent his unspoken request.

I fake a smile as Gabriel passes by to catch up to Alden, Marco, and Ken.

"How did they get Rosita and Gabe on their side?" I question Daryl. "They're still living in Alexandria. Even after what asshole did to Abraham, how can she stay there?"

"You were close to Rosita, too."

Move my head to rest on his back like a pillow. I look down at my hands that still had Sasha's gloves adorning them.

"She was ready to die as long as Negan did. She hated what happened to Sasha, and yet.." I grumble. "I don't get it."

"There's still a lot of people in Alexandria," Daryl notes.

"Yeah, but.. Rosita and Abraham. Aaron was there at the lineup and he lost Eric during the war."

"Maybe they just have hope in Alexandria."

I scoff to myself. I would, too.. If Rick and Michonne weren't in charge.

"Carl would be a respected leader," I mumble, mostly to myself. "They're just using what happened as an excuse."

I feel Daryl's back tense up a little.

The rest of the ride is in silence.

We make it to the state building after awhile. I hop off Daryl's bike and he pats my back as I walk away.

"You three," mom points to Alden, Marco, and Ken. "Patrol outside so no walkers gain on us. You see anything, inform us on the relay."

The men relent to her request with ease.

"And you.." she points at me. "You're with me and Carol."

I do a little salute. Mom laughs and interlocks our arms. We walk up the steps where the others are with smiles.

Getting inside didn't take long. Then, the large group dispersed in different ways. Mom and I walk up the staircase inside, still holding onto one another as Carol follows us.

"We melted down two units so far that you found. Earl is gonna use those materials to make the plows," mom informs.

"I was thinking about taking a team out to that post office off Brooklyn Drive. You think we could form a plan?" I ask.

"Post office?" Carol asks.

"Josh and I were looking through the phone book for different areas to scavenge. I thought maybe a post office would have plastic materials and tarps from all the shipping. We could use it to tarp the fields before winter comes back," I explain.

Mom smiles proudly.

"Plus, Jesus was talking about how in the city the mailing trucks stopped about a month before the fall. Maybe there are packages that got thrown in the back or something," I add.

"That's smart. Would you be open to a trade so we could do the same at Kingdom?"

"Of course," mom assures. "I was actually hoping to talk to you or Ezekiel about that for some supplies we were looking for."

There's another set of footsteps behind us. I glance over my shoulder only to see Michonne walking up. I look forward and force myself to be civil.

"How does it feel being leader?" Michonne asks mom.

"Hasn't really changed since I got there. Gregory had to tuck his tail between his legs and admit defea, so he doesn't get in my way like before, though," mom tells her.

"And he calles for the election?" Michonne wonders.

"The one great idea Gregory has had."

"The rebirth of democracy.. By that guy.." Michonne notes, also astonished.

"I should patrol for geeks," I tell mom.

She tightens her grip on my arm. "Geeks are fine. You're gonna help here."

I close my eyes and sigh.

'Geek' was our code word.

Glenn had talked about using that to call walkers when things first fell. Then, mom had the idea that we could use geek as a code word.

Since everyone used 'walker', we use 'geek' to each other when we're uncomfortable or wary about a situation.

After we were taken by Paula and those Saviors, mom thought we needed better communication to talk to one another without anyone else knowing.

We'd tested it for awhile when mom was first going back on runs after giving birth. We only used it when we saw an actual walker.

Then, she implemented the 'geek' rule full time (for runs or personal issues) a couple months ago when Hershel spit up on my shoulder and I panicmed. I had held Hershel out to her and repeatedly cried 'geek' like my life depended on it all while Hershel giggled.

"Geeks are clear," she assures. "Help lift the plow."

Geeks are clear.. That meant that the situation was too important to bail on.

I glance back at Michonne. She was looking at a poster on the wall about civil wars.

I scoff at the irony. Michonne and Rick were always worried about the next big fight. Were they at all prepared for the inner circle to turn on them?

Mom and Carol continue talking. After a few seconds, Michonne turns and looks our way. We lock eyes. I didn't have the strength to fake a smile.

I turn around as mom tugs my hand and pulls me toward the plow. I lose Michonne's gaze and look st the farm tool.

"Our blacksmith can use this as a model to make more.. we can send one to the Sanctuary," mom says.

Michonne steps up behind me. I eye her sword warily as she leand in close to mom and I.

"I'm glad you won your election," Michonne whispers.

I cut my eyes to her. She gives a smile. A fake one. She knew, didn't she? She knew something. She wasn't as stupid as Rick.

"I'm glad I grew up on a farm," mom says with a smile.

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈--

ellie and uncle daryl make me happy hi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 281 12
this girl might be the death of me. literally -#10 TWD (4/4/24) -#80 DARYLDIXONFANFICTION (4/22/24)
82.5K 3.4K 139
no matter how hard they tried to run, their demons followed them. even into the end of the world. no matter how far they run, no matter how hard the...
7.4K 138 50
after a fight one night your life fall apart, he said you weren't good enough. Year after that night you were watching the news and the shit was hit...