The Galaxial Hashira

By AnimeLover614

In the village of Swordsmiths, Y/n Haganezuka L/n leads an ordinary life as the daughter of a renowned swords... More

Information about Yin
Yandere Characters (Part 1)
Yandere Characters (Part 2)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 7

860 16 37
By AnimeLover614

I somehow teleported to the German port of Tsingtao in China... Or at least I think I did...Hopefully my maps were accurate...

What was going on? I know that it's August 28, 1914...but I haven't heard that Japan and Germany were fighting...

Oh crap... I think I see... R-Rengoku?! T-Tengen?! And... S-Sanemi? Crap! If they spot me... I am dead!

I ran away to a wooden crate box and I found the ultimate weapon to teleport back to Lady Tamayo and dad... A sword... But sadly it isn't a nichirin sword...

But I just need it for one purpose and since I am not going to kill demons it will come in handy! I grabbed a sword that felt comfortable with the grasp of my hand.

I let it fall from my grasp after my Eighth form was said and I got teleported back to Japan...

I smiled and fell on the grass... I then sprung right back up after realizing that my pets were still in my estate and it has been more than a month...

I think they may have died... I need to go check up on them...

But... what if Shinobu, Mitsuri, and Muichiro are there?

I still am highly embarrassed after what Muichiro did a long time ago and it still haunts me... I'm gonna call it harassment...

Anyway... I need to check up on them without getting caught... I grabbed a big Tree branch and turned it into a wooden katana...

I hid under my eighth form and went to my estate...

My bed was here and other heavy furniture, but my hair clips, brushes, and other stuff that I have loved for such a long time was gone... Including a pendant I was given from my mom...

At least I still wore the earrings that she gave me, they looked like a moon 🌙 and a star ⭐.

My animals were surprisingly well, and they had food and water... I suddenly heard the door slamming shut. I jumped and hid in my closet...

I know, I know I was stupid for doing that... And I started hearing pairs of feet running on the floor, luckily without shoes...

They looked in my room... My heart pounded so loud and I realized that I was doomed when Muichiro opened the closet...

I whispered my 8th form and it looked like I wasn't there anymore... Muichiro still checked every corner and his foot hit my knee, making me realize that I was caught...

Muichiro stood there shocked to see me when I used my 8th form to cause an illusion to occur... But he didn't flinch... Wait does he... He knows... And he knows I know... Crap... I tried to hide in the corner, but he extended his hand and moved it everywhere until he hit me on my shoulder. He grabbed my shoulder and then my other one and pulled me to him. He then hugged me tightly as if I were some stuffed animal...
"Y/n! I can't believe you are actually back! I missed you so much! You are the love of my life and one of the only things that I will always remember! I will protect you forever! "
"Erm... First off... What those feelings you are having is just a crush! You will eventually get over it! Secondly... "
"Yes, baby? " I cringed, but of course he didn't realise...
"Let me go... "
"... "
"Please? "
"NO! " I jumped in surprise, I have never heard him yell in my entire life...
"Uhm, sorry I meant, no... I wa- no... Need you! I was so upset when you escaped! Did you not love us? It felt like my heart was torn in two...And you took the other half with you!

"

M-Mui, if you re-" He grabbed my ankle and made me fall down. He then stepped on my thigh gently yet firmly.

"Finish the sentence, sweetheart! " More cringing at all those names...

"Erm... As I was saying, Mui if you truly do love me, then wh- Argh! " Muichiro stabbed my thigh with his katana and my thigh was quickly losing a lot of blood.

He picked me up while I was screaming in pain and suffering, and he smiled to see me in pain... H-he is a sadistic person...

... Oh no... 

Mitsuri and Shinobu came rushing into my bedroom after hearing my scream and they both looked surprised to see that it wasn't a thief that barged in but the owner... Shinobu closed her eyes, inhaled, and started laughing like an evil person... Missouri then said,

"Waaah! Y/n! Why did you leave us? " She then hugged me far more tightly then Muichiro that I feel like my face turned purple since she didn't stop until 3 minutes.

"Well now that she's back, I am assuming that she shouldn't stay in that prison cell! Let's have her stay permanently in Master Ubuyashiki's house! He will teach her about manners and being mature! His kids are so well behaved even if they are only 8 hear olds! I bet he can teach Y/n in less than a few months! " 

Shinobu said with a smile while I became horrified. He is my worst nightmare! I sighed and put up a fight that resulted in Shinobu poisoning me to sleep and them dragging me to Master Ubuyashiki's estate...

... Oh no... Oh no...

I got dragged to Master Ubuyashiki's estate and to my horror, I saw all 9 Hashira there, with anger shown in their facial expressions yet their eyes said differently... I bit my tongue and vented out all the things that Master Ubuyashiki was saying until he said,

"Y/n? Are you spacing out? That is very rude and impolite! "

"Why do your ca- I mean, I'm sorry Master Ubuyashiki... " 

I can't get on his bad side...even I know that! I vented out again and before I knew it Kiriya grabbed my cuffed wrists and took me inside the estate. It looked far more stunning than my estate looked with a beautiful pond and expensive flooring. I think Kiriya noticed me gawking because he said,

"I am delighted that my new older sister likes the house that she will be staying in! Oh would you like some tea, Oneesan? "

"Oh uhm no thank you... "

"Well we have your room all prepared so I am assuming that you will be going there now? "

"Oh uhm, sure... "

"Is something wrong Oneesan? "

"Er... What? N-no! Everything is perfectly normal! "

"Okay! "

He led me to the room and closed my door, but then I heard a soft click and when I tried opening the door, it resulted in me finding out that he locked the door... And I thought that I could trust that emotionless ****. Whatever at least I have some books I can read about to pass the time!

⏰⏰⏰ An hour later ⏰⏰⏰

Wow, I hate all these books about etiquette and behavior... He really wants me to behave like a lady... Too bad for him...

I hear the door click and I quickly turned around and to my horror it was-

Tengen, Muichiro, Rengoku, Sanemi, Obanai, and Gyomei. (They ditched out on Giyu)

I stared at the 6 in shock and ran to the window where I tried breaking the window open, which surprisingly did work...

 It shattered to millions of pieces causing me to have lots of minor scars and I jumped out... I really should have remembered that I live on the 3rd floor of the mansion...

 I fell on the grass which thankfully saved me from dying a horrible death! I felt my head having a headache, but I ran... 

Until I fell on the ground after Kaburamaru made me trip... But the worst part with my fall was that the hill I went up was extremely steep and I came rolling down causing me to puke from all the rolling and faint after 10 minutes. Before I closed my eyes, I saw Obanai, Tengen, Rengoku, Gyomei, Muichiro, and Sanemi...

⏰⏰⏰ 3 days later ⏰⏰⏰
I woke up to see all the Hashira, Amane, Oyakata-sama, and the quintuplets. They were all trying to talk to me, and I tried to say,

"**** off! I am fine! ",

But I felt my throat hurt... Wait... No... Did they... I-I c-can't speak anymore!

" This is the punishment for trying to escape... We took your larynx (voice box) and now we will all miss your beautiful voice, but you should have thought about the punishment you would have gotten..."

I was shocked... I started crying silently and tried getting up, but I was restrained by Gyomei and Rengoku.

"If you keep up your bad behavior, I will take your legs, next. "

I stared in shock and tried to talk, but I couldn't... I couldn't do anything... I-I can't escape... The only way that I would be able to recover my voice now is to become a demon... But I am loyal... I will never become a demon... I swear that when I get a katana... I will murder the Master and Hashira, even my best friend, but then again, she did betray me... I won't forgive them ever again... I wonder how my dad is coping...

🔪🔪🔪Hotaru Haganezuka's POV🔪🔪🔪

I want to kill myself! I couldn't protect my little angel! I hate those so-called demon slayers! They not only break their swords so easily, but they have taken Y/n and apparently the Master of the Demon Slayer Corps adopted her...

 I know she doesn't want to be a part of his family... But from what I know... He can and will be manipulative to get Y/n to be his daughter... 

I need to hurry up and keep making katanas...

... If I find a Hashira...

 I will split their throats in half and watch them begging me to help them, which I will obviously not do... I won't ever forgive them for taking my only daughter away, nor will my deceased wife...

 Oh how I miss both my wife and daughter! I sat down and made more katanas to get my daughter back to me before it's too late... My gut tells me it is too late, but I don't trust it...

⏰⏰⏰ A month later ⏰⏰⏰

I was in my room crying and suddenly the door opened. I thought Rengoku came in for a second but he looks far more younger and calmer, so I relaxed a little... I wonder who he was... I grabbed a notepad and wrote,

'Hi... I am L/n, Y/n...'

"I-I am Rengoku, Senjoru!"

Oh so I bet that they are perhaps related...

🔥😍 Senjuro Rengoku's POV 🔥😍

She looks so adorable... But anyways I have to break the news to her...

"K-Kyojuro is dead... And Uzui retired... And Tanjiro is apparently going to Swordsmith Village... "

'Oh... I'm sorry for your loss... '

"Enmu, Rui, Gyutaro, and Daki also died... "

'Oh... Okay... '

"I thought that you would be happy to hear that the 12 kizuki lost an Upper Rank! "

'Why? I'm still stuck in this prison forever without escape... '

🌌🌌 Y/n's POV 🌌🌌🌌

"Do you wanna go outside? "

I nodded and he looked outside of the door and sneaked me out of the estate successfully.
I finally saw the beautiful scenery after a whole month and a half... I sighed and jotted,

'I can't talk properly anymore... '

"You can't? What happened? "

'The Hashiras took my voice box...'

"Wait they did? They told me that you had a fever! "

I then jotted one last time and put,

'This may be my last chance to escape the clutches of the master of the Demon Slayer Corps... If I don't obey... He said he will cut my legs off... '

"W-what? Okay we definitely need to get you out of here quickly... Who should we try and find? "
'Tanjiro and his sister... I need information on something that they gathered up... Upper rank blood samples... '

"Ok okay then let's go! "

"Hahaha not so fast, you too... "

We both turned around and saw Obanai... Oh crap... I got Senjoru's arm and we ran while he quickly tried preparing himself to strike... 

But I threw sand in his eye causing him to miss us and we kept running until we knew he wasn't there anymore... Welp now me and Senjuro are a duo...

 And we have to survive these obsessive people...

I reached Swordsmith Village while carrying Senjoru in my arms bridal style.

 I guess that I ran to fast to the point that he fainted...

... Oh well...

 I then heard an echo in the quiet streets while venturing for my home and it sounded like Tanjiro... Oh crap I think I see Mitsuri in the hot springs...

 Senjuro and I need to hide... 

I then heard (you have enhanced hearing) pair of feet running towards your direction 1.5 miles behind you... I then went into Kotetsu's house (he sees you as an older sister) and saw him looking at himself in a mirror.

"Nyan Ichi Ni San Nyan Ari-"

He turned around and blushed of embarrassment and quickly put on his mask.

"Oh sh- I mean... What are you doing here Y/n? "

I jotted down,

'Oh ehm sorry if I interrupted you but I need to hide... These wretched demon slayers took my voice box so now I can't speak properly... And they wanted to chop my lower legs so I can't escape from their clutches... '

"Excuse me? They did what? "

'Well can the two of us hide here? He helped set me free... '

"Yeah sure but if you dare tell anyone about what you saw... You are dead and I will tell Muichiro or Mitsuri! "

'Okay... Sheesh! Oh do you have new pens mine is about to run out of in-'

"Yeah, yeah I do here... "

He stuffed around 35 fountain pens in a bag and gave it to me... He also gave me more 40 sheets of paper to write in and I was heavily grateful for that...

 I didn't have anymore after this last sheet... I then went to the door and put my ear on it and as I expected, he was so close... Oh crap... He's knocking on every door and asking if I am here... He literally is 3 doors away from going to this one...

'I need to hide now! Do you have a place where I could hide? '

"Yeah go to the attic and hide inside these big boxes full of blankets... "

'Okay thank you yet again! '

I went up the attic and hid Senjuro and me inside the big boxes of pillows and blankets.
I then heard a knock, another knock, and another knock...

 The door opened and I could hear them muttering, when the door closed and the door was locked and the person, hopefully Obanai was banging on the door...

 I heard familiar voices and heard Mitsuri and Muichiro inside the home...

"Do you think she is actually in here? "

"Yes... "

"... "

"It's literally so quiet in here, I wish Tengen was actually sent for this mission with his enhanced hearing... And I still can't believe that Rengoku survived that upper rank... He couldn't even kill the lower moons because they got summoned by Muzan! And Giyu and Tanjiro could have won against that lower moon as well if he also hadn't been summoned! I hate how we can't even kill them after he summons them... "

"I know right? "

"... "

Wait, did Senjuro lie to me? He said that Tengen and Rengoku either retired or died... What is going on?

"Well let's just leave this 10 year old to be... "

"Fine... "

"...I want to ask him something first... " Muichiro finally responded and said,

"Here let's go and talk in the woods... "

"Oh uhm alright... "

"I'll go and say hii to Tanjiro and Nezuko! "

"And I'll go back to my estate... "

They left and I sighed and Senjuro woke up...

'You have a lot to explain, Senjuro! '

"Oh crap... "

I chased Senjuro until he was cornered and furiously jotted down,

'So care to explain?! '

"I uhm... E-eavesdropped on a conversation T-Tengen and Kyo-Kyojuro were having, and they w-were pl-planning on ******* you, I don't know what ******* is but my gut told me it was something bad... (He really is an innocent cinnamon roll)... "

My eyes widened and I wrote down,

'If that really is the case, thank you so much!'

I hugged him and he stood there shocked.

'Well let's go and find Tanjiro, we need to find a place where they will never be able to find us! '

"Yeah I agree! Let's go! "

We were careful and in the end of the day, we saw Mitsuri and Tanjiro saying bye to each other...

 When the time was perfect, I grabbed Tanjiro by his wrists and pulled him to my hiding spot.

"Y/n? Where were you? Me and Nezuko missed you so much! "

"She was kidnapped by Kagaya-sama... If it wasn't for me, she would've been ****** by some of the hashira... They also took her voice box so now she decided to write, instead of making weird noises to communicate... " Senjuro said with a serious voice.

"Oh my... " Tanjiro responded with his voice full of shock and surprise.

'Yeah well do you know where my father is?'

"Err no... I have been looking all over for him but I can't seem to find him... "

'I think I know where he is at! Follow me! '

"Whoa whoa whoa! Not so fast, my queen! "

I turned around after hearing that familiar voice and to my horror, it was...

D-Doma... I stared in shock as my lower lip began trembling in fear. I backed away slowly and tripped. Doma stared in amusement and chuckled at my actions.

"Oh my dove! You are so clumsy! You know, me, Kokushibo and Akaza agreed to share you amongst ourselves! Oh please tell me how you feel about that! I bet you are excited! "

"S-she c-c-c-can't sp-sp-speak... " Senjuro said with clear terror of the Upper Rank...

"Oh my! Why is that? " Doma asked while tilting his head and filled with curiosity.

"Uhm... The-the m-master of the d-de-demon s-sl-slayer c-corps t-took h-her v-voice b-b-box away... "

"Excuse me?! They did what? "

'They took my larynx so I can't speak properly now so you can now **** off. '

"My that's rude, but I can fix up that little behavior of yours with a snap of my fingers! But how to fix your voice... Oh Kokushibo will know what to do! And we will pay all that we need to get your angelic voice back!"

Senjuro and Tanjiro were now attempting to defend me by staying close to me, but I got lost in a train of thoughts... How can I successfully be able to escape from this situation? I closed my eyes tightly and started plotting out 2 ideas that may be successful, but that really depends on if I estimated what Doma would do successfully... Should I choose Plan A or Plan B...

I think I might go with... Plan A

I grabbed Tanjiro's sword and performed my 2nd form and concentrated my breathing and said my move in my head that while is very strong takes up 3 quarters of my stamina.

'Second Form: 🌙Frosty Moon🌙

I performed the stunt and smiled proudly while gasping for air, but when I turned around, I saw to my horror that Doma was unharmed and not frozen...

"Darling, did you forget that my blood demon art has to relate with ice and snow? "

I then stood there shocked after realizing that... He then grabbed me and pushed the katana away from my grasp.

 Doma then smiled at Senjuro and Tanjiro and the box and killed them right on the scene...

 Blood spattered everywhere and Nezuko was shocked to see her brother dead after she opened the box... 

She started to cry but then Doma grabbed her and told Nakime to teleport her to the infinity fortress for Muzan. He dragged me with him to his temple and there I saw Kokushibo and Akaza... 

They got me an artificial voice box, so now I can speak properly again, which is good... I can't escape after they stick to me 24/7, unless of course if I go take a shower or use the toilet... If I act badly, the 3 will severely punish me... And they even gave me demon blood so now I can't ever go outside ever again...

"Hey, Y/n-chan! I'm so glad that we met someone like you! Y/n! We all love you so much! I mean that you even made our poly relationship work out! We will never let you leave us! "

The End
Of this route

You decided to go along with Plan B...

You took Tanjiro's katana and used 8th form to disguise yourselves... 

And then you guys ran all over the place confusing him until you guys were long gone. You quietly sighed in relief and saw the sun already shining. 

You were never so happy to feel the sun on your skin, but after a few minutes you got up and saw Genya...

 Of course you said hii... 

And he avoided you... 

While blushing...

 Huh, that's weird...

 Whatever... 

At least Senjuro, Tanjiro, and Nezuko are safe, I can't imagine what would happen if I took the other route!

 I went into my house and let Tanjiro and Senjuro fall asleep on my futons... After all it has been a horribly long night! I go outside and take a walk when I feel someone patting my shoulder.

 I turn around and the smile on my face is immediately wiped after I see who it is...

Okay maybe I should run right now... Okay then! I ran as fast as I could and locked the door and freaked out...

"Y/n! Open the, open the door, please! Y/n open the door! Y/n can we not fight anymore please? Can we not fight anymore? Y/n sure you're scared I've been there! I can set you free! Y/n, don't make me come in there. I'm gonna count to three! One, two, **** it! "

(Imagine if your name is Veronica XD)

They made a hole in the door, and I ran to awaken Tanjiro and Senjuro, I packed up water, snacks, and katanas and we ran through a secret exit and escaped successfully.

 I am getting so scared I don't think I may be able to make it out alive! 

Don't jinx it! 

I calmed down and our trio set out to find Zenitsu and Inosuke... Hopefully we can find a place where no demon or person can find us and that can support us with shelter, food, and water...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.3K 25
> How did straw hats crew appear in y/n l/n world? > will Luffy like the "new" world. > There will be no pirate era. > Does luffy want to go back to...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
32.2K 1K 33
Reality is one of those questionable things. There's a thin line between reality and dreams, after all, and your brain can only keep that flimsy dist...