𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎? 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚖...

By onlyNagi

LOOKISM x TOKYOREVENGERS!M/N (only after some chapter) [ON HITAUS] ⚠️EXTREMELY CRINGE, I WROTE THIS FOR FUN... More

Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : Welcome
Chapitre 3: Korea
Chapter 4: J-High School
Chapter 5: Daniel's Birthday
Chapter 6: The festival
Chapter 7: bubble tea
Chapter 8 : the school trip
Chapter 9:You're done
Chapter 10:back to Hell
Chapter 11: The date
Chapter 12: Paprika TV
Chapter 13: Paprika TV II
Chapter 14: "Just for shoes?!"
Chapter 15 : Study.
Chapter 16: PaceBook FIN
Chapter 17 : Idols
Chapter 18: PTJ ent.
Chapter 19: "Nude pics?Ew."
Chapter 20: His birhtday gift
Chapter 21:Finally,peace?
Chapter 22: Upheaval and backstory
Chapter 23: Pain and satisfaction.
Chapter 24: Betrayal and acceptance
Chapter 25: Strawberry addiction
Chapter 26: A nightmare or reality?
Chapter 27:its a prank
Chapter 28: grognasse
Chapter 29: wasted and high
Chapter 30:4th affiliation
Chapter 31: you can die for all I care
Chapter 33: rainy day
Chapter 34: red
Chapter 35: that was so unexcepted
Chapter 36: 人魂

Chatper 32:faded pink

913 42 17
By onlyNagi

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

                                𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3rd POV

From the ground, you could perceive two man standing on the borderline of the rooftop of an abandoned hotel in Kyoto.

They both observed the scenery that was in front of them.

The tallest man , around 190 cm, spoke to the other guy(that one is around 185cm).

« Do I really have to go back to South Korea?? It's only been 2 weeks...It's just so unfair »the tall man said as his sensei closed his eye, he took a breath and started

«M/N... It's your duty to go back to South Korea. You came here to get stronger didn't you? » The man was one of the only people in this shitted world to still call our main character by his real name.

« I did. »The pink-ette man affirmed.

«Then you're wish was granted, don't forget that you're a prodigy, a genius. »

« Ha'i, but still, I'll miss training with you,sir. » M/N was being attached, a thing that was weird for him now,he turned around,eyes watering a little as he admired his teacher.

« I'll miss you too, you're my only student and family after all. » The
green-ette said as he still looked at the road bedons them.

You turned back and closed you're eyes, what a chance you had. You had the best sensei that could have been given to you.

    [             Rorona Zoro              ]
30 years old
Excel in swords manipulation
Best swordsman of Asia,America and Africa
Gojo M/N's teacher
Ex port-mafia member of the the crew of straw hat
[  SSS class researched criminal  ]

You then remember all the training you went though,to excel in sword manipulation.

Flashback
[At ———— rivers source , in Yokohama, Japan, Korogu forest
@ RoronaZoro, @ M/N]

We could perceive a pink haired male dripping in sweat on a rock in the middle of the river, the waterfall beside him made small water drip came toward his un-cleaned body.

M/N was swigging repetitively horizontally his sword, and after every swing, he would go back to an even nicer position.

A green haired male was watching with only one eye. Rorona Zoro. He was training M/N to perfect his form and to make him stronger.

M/N had been swinging the wooden sword for 3 hours. But he couldn't complain, it's to be stronger, just for her.

Flashback end
[At ————— Airport in South-Korea, Seoul
@ M/N]

M/N POV

Eugene said a car will be waiting at the front, since I left for 1 month or so, I missed Daniel's entrance at the workers, but onee-San made me catch up everything by calling me every week.

I walked toward the parking and then saw a familiar car, 370z Nissan. My favorite car with 0213 as the number plate.

I made my way toward my car with keys in hand, I had 2 keys, one for the chairman and mines.

I left the airports and drove for a good hour before arriving, I stopped in front of my usual hotel and trew my keys to the man(who is supposed to go park my car in the parking).

I stopped by the reception, told my name, and took the key.

Im extremely exhausted, so my temperament is fragile rn.

I think I should take a nap after taking a shower...Anw I don't really know yet, maybe shoot my self a little.

3rd POV

Our mentally unstable main character was slowly stripping his clothes off, before stepping into the bathtub .

A good hot bath made all his muscles relax, his hair were soaked as he closed his eyes, enjoying his bath.

In a corner of his bedroom, was his katana that had been forged in Japan, Yokohama.

It was a gift from his sensei, and he cherished it with his life.

Wado Achimonji. One of the three sacred
katana used by the legend, Rorona Zoro

You stepped out of the bathroom, fully closed for once, you lit up some vanilla scented candle and sat on you bed. On you right was displayed you night table. You opened it slowly taking out a syringe and some weird pot-medication like-.

You filled the syringe with the substance inside the pot and shot it tough your veins as you felt an unforgettable felling, one of lust,hunger, pain.

You're veins were starting to show, as you body slightly shook.Wanting for more, you opened a small box and took out two pills out of it, you swallowed them in one go and fell in your bed.

It was a night full of pleasure and pain for you, an enjoyable one.

The next day, you woke up early, at 6 am you just had gotten out of your bed.

The small ray of sunlight slightly brushing you soft looking skin. Your,once, hot pink hair had turned back to there original color,black fading to dark pink color.

You had all you piercing out and you had just gotten out of the shower.For once, you looked like a casual teen who had a normal life. Not one that look like a murderer and that seems to not sleep.

You're body had been overworked, you didn't have enough sleep for quite a while now. You're muscles were all tense.

It was one of the price you had to pay, a price for the choices you made. 

You glanced at your katana and then remembered you had a lot of work today.

'Why did you have to wake up? Can't you just d¡e already?...'

'Shut up...'

These voices are starting to annoy you, and they slowly start to drive you insane.

They were all right, and you knew it, but still tried to deny it.The small ray of light was slowly disappearing but it was still there.

'I just have to... hope...'

'Hope is an alternative when you know the only right way is to fall in despair. Just accept the true reality of this word and stop being a brat.'

'Shut up...'

You quickly trew a random fit for today and headed out of the hotel room's door.

You hadn't forgotten your favorite book and took it out while you were in the elevator.
You were quite focused on your reading when before reaching the exit, the elevator stopped at the 3rd floor and a man with his dog came in.

You let inside but didn't say a word. The only sound that could be heard was there elevator going down.

As soon as the doors opened, you took a step forward and got out of this hotel.

The weather was quite good today, a big sun without any clouds in the sky.

You walked toward your favorite car:(it's personally my favorite too) a Nissan GT-R 35.

When you turned the car on, it roared, like ROOOAAARRRRRR.

You quickly drove out of the parking lot and headed toward one of workers buildings, it's been quite a while since you didn't go there,you can't say you missed it...

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1175 word

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 12.5K 55
A person with common sense would know what to do after acknowledging the situation and fully understanding what events will occur in the future if th...
17.8K 835 41
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭." "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘍/𝘯." ✃ 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩�...
28.6K 1.3K 35
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
34.9K 1.4K 15
"Was your presence always this intoxicating? ..................................................... "I won't hurt anyone as long as you'll behave." ...