Tiana's Story

By Whshejakwjdgaukw

When 13 year old Tiana Bridge has to to move half way around to world and leave her beloved Barcelona just be... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Remembrance post.
Authors note again sorry!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
TikTok
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 1

4.1K 45 0
By Whshejakwjdgaukw

Her mother just told her the news and well let's just say she was not happy.
"But mommm I don't want to go back to England! I like it here all my friends are here my whole life is here" Yep that's right young Tiana Bridge has to leave her beloved Spain and go back to England all because of her mums job. I should probably tell you what her mums job is. Her mum, Cassandra Doris Bridge is a football manager. Her daughter playing for whichever team she coaches. Cassandra had just decided to leave Barcelona Femeni and move back to England to take up the coaching position at Arsenal wfc. And well Tiana hadn't been to England since she was 5 now 13 she does not want to move.
"I'm sorry darling I really am" Cassandra tried to reason with her daughter, "you'll still be able to contact your friends! And I bet you'll even make some new ones". The only positive about moving is that now Cassandra will be coaching her daughter's favourite player ever, Vivianne Miedema.

// Time skip arrived in London//

"Mommm, next time we fly can we fly private I cannot deal with annoying toddlers crying and kicking my chair"
Cassandra laughs at her daughters statement. Tiana hops into the dark black limo following her mother and looks out the tinted windows.
"Darling we have to quickly stop at the Arsenal training ground. I have to sign some documents and you can have a look around while I'm doing that ok?"
Tiana nods. She's used to it by now having to look around training grounds while her mother signs documents. Ever since Tiana's father passed away when she was 9 she has been dragged along to all the boring football stuff. The only positive being she can brag to all her friends about it later. Except she can't really do that here can she.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 115 27
There's this girl who has come to a whole new world, the city of dreams to explore and unleash herself, but something happens which changes in her li...
185K 6.2K 100
Mila Ellis has never had anywhere to call home, she's been moved from foster placement to foster placement and has never solidly lived with anyone fo...
323K 6.4K 72
sophia jones almost gets caught in a lie with her mother about her "girlfriend" she asks her friend of 3 years to pretend to be her girlfriend. what...
17.8K 454 43
"give me a reason why I should stay Luke?" "Because I love you Molina" _________________________ Two teenagers, both fucking life. What happens when...