HIS ROYAL QUEEN

By Isha_504

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help he... More

🀍 PROLOGUE 🀍
DEDICATION
Instagram πŸ’•
Introduction - HIM πŸ–€
β€’ 1. Ace King
β€’ 2. Rathore Family
β€’ 4. Meeting the Future in-laws
β€’ 5. Meeting the Future in-laws -2
β€’ 6. Witches
β€’ 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'
β€’ 8. Punishment
β€’ 9. ShivYa's Love
INTRODUCTION - HER ❀️‍πŸ”₯
β€’ 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore
β€’ 11. Disturbed Ace
β€’ 12. AcYa's First Meet
β€’ 13. "Are they in a relationship??"
β€’ 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills
β€’ 15. Flirting & A Clue
β€’ 16. His Soft and Dark Side
β€’ 17. Moments of Love
β€’ 18. Her Wrath
β€’ 19. Beautiful Memories
β€’ 20. Dagger
β€’ 21. Dreams
β€’ 22. Similar Yet Very Different
β€’ 23. A Day Out
β€’ 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn
β€’ 25. Broken
β€’ 26. Shopping with 'HER'
β€’ 27. Truth or Dare
β€’ 28. Darkness
β€’ 29. Queen
β€’ 30. Anniversary
β€’ 31. First Kiss?!
β€’ 32. Club
β€’ 33. Hope
β€’ 34. Failure?!
β€’ 35. Capturing 'HER'
β€’ 36. Realisation of Love
β€’ 37. Good Bye
β€’ 38. Curse
β€’ 39. Reunion
β€’ 40. Lioness
β€’ 41. Jealousy
β€’ 42. Marriage Proposal
β€’ 43. Control on Emotions?!
β€’ 44. Power
β€’ 45. Death
β€’ 46. Obsessed
β€’ 47. Mystery
β€’ 48. Fear

β€’ 3. Rathore Family -2

12.2K 586 59
By Isha_504

Hey guys, I am back with another update.

So in today's update you will meet the whole Rathore family and the friends of our female lead.

Let's start the chapter now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV -

"Now let's meet my sister, SIYA di......",
Yash said and moved the camera focus to the stairs from where a young woman in her early twenties was coming downstairs looking incredibly beautiful in her black kurti, her hair was secured in a loose bun with the help of a pencil and her face has a slight touch of makeup.

"Say hiiiii...", Yash said and zoomed the camera on her face. Siya came toward him and smiled. "Hiiii..", She said and waved her hand at the camera.

"Yash, there was a parcel that came for me. Have you seen that??", Siya asked raising her eyebrows at him.
"Yeah..I think I have seen it with Ma.", Yash answered.
"Okay thanks & Continue.", Siya said referring to the camera and walked away to find Bhavya (Yash's Mother).

"So she was your guys favourite SIYA KAPOOR.", Yash said grinning.
Yes, you heard it right. KAPOOR.
Then why did Yash called her his sister??
Let's hear this from him only.

"Btw guys, logically I should call her bhabhi (sis in-law) as you know she is my 'Elder brother's girlfriend'. But it's my habit to call her di (Elder sister) now so what can I do??", Yash said while sighing loudly.

Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor, Siya's parents were bestfriends of Reyansh and Anamika Rathore since college.
When Siya was 2 years old her parents died in an accident. After their death, Reyansh and Anamika decided to adopt Siya as there were no close family member of her who wanted to take her in.

Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor's business was handled by Reyansh until Siya became 19 years old. Reyansh helped her in every step. Whenever she wanted to quit he was always there for her to motivate and cheer her up. Even though Reyansh and Anamika weren't her biological parents but they became her real parents.

Siya also became a fashion designer just like her mother.
Her designs are very famous across the world.
Now, she is one of the top most famous designers in India.

"I also want a love like them, just like a fairy tale.", Yash said dreamily refering to his Bhai (brother) and bhabhi (sis in-law) love story.
"Now Let's meet The Future King of Jodhpur.", He said and again came in front of a portrait in which a young man in his early twenties was posing in front of a camera looking devilishly handsome in his black plain kurta.

"So ladies and gentlemen, meet the most handsome man in this world, my Eldest brother 'SHIVANSH SINGH RATHORE '.", He said while looking at the portrait.
"I just hope that he soon wakes up.", He said as his eyes again became sad.

"Okay forget about this, meet my younger brother 'AVI SINGH RATHORE'.", Yash said and zoomed his camera at a 10 year old young boy who was eating his chocolate secretly after stealing it from the fridge.
A slight warning - Don't tell his mom okay!!

" Poor child.", Yash pitied him as he knew that his mother don't allow him to have more than one chocolate in a day. Actually she is a dentist.
"Sometimes I think, why does my mom has to be a dentist only?? I mean there are a lot of professions other than this.", Yash questioned.

"Yash, what are you doing??", Bhavya yelled at him from behind.
'Shaitan ka naam liya aur shaitan hazir.' Yash thought and turned around to see that his mate shree who was glaring at him.
(Speak of the devil.)

"Wo mumma I was shooting a video.", Yash said smiling sweetly at her.
She asked him what is he shooting at this time. He answered that his subscribers wanted to meet his family so that's why.
"To beta tumhe Aaj hi ka din Mila tha kya ye vlogging karne ke liye?? Haan??", She asked angrily.
(So son, you only got today's day to the vlogging ?? Answer me??)

"Achha ye chhodo tum abhi tak ready kyu nhi hue ho??", She asked narrowing her eyes at him.
(Okay leave that tell me why are you not ready yet??)
"For what?", Yash asked getting confused.
"For school or what??", Bhavya answered.

"I am not going anywhere. Today bhai is coming and I want to stay here to greet them.", Yash said determined as if he can go against of what his mother has said, Ghar se na nikal de wo ise. (She will throw him out the house.)
"Itne sanskari tum kab se ho gye??", His mother asked while raising her eyebrows and folding her hands.
(When did you become this cultured??)

"I have to mumma. After all, my future sis in-law is coming here for the first time and I want to make a good impression on her." Yash said grinning.
"No Yash you are going to the school and it's final.", Bhavya said in no arguments voice.
"Please mumma.. please.. please.. don't be so cruel on this poor child. Please..", Yash said dramatically and shed a few fake tears.

"Okay okay, don't go.", Bhavya said after seeing his drama. Saare Bhai behen ek jaise h. She thought and went away.
(All siblings are same.)
All this was witnessed by AVI who got excited after listening that they don't have to go to school.

"Bhai..bhai.. we aren't going to school today. Yayyyyy!!", Avi said excitedly and started jumping around.
Yash only laughed at his this act.
Uff.. ab baad me record karunga kyuki agar meri mate ne phir se mujhe dekh liya vlog banate hue to wo apna school bhejne ke plan phir se shuru kar dengi aur aisa mein hone nhi dunga. Yash thought and stopped the recording right there.
(Uff..Now I will record later because if my mom saw me making a vlog again she will surely start her plan of sending us school and I will not let that happen.)

They both (Yash and Avi) went toward their room, Yash to keep his camera and Avi to sleep bcoz they are not getting any food till his brother come home. So it's better to sleep.

In the living room, Bhavya was trying to call someone but that person was not answering the phone. Why they aren't answering the phone?? Aise to humesha phone pe hi rhte h ye log. Bhavya thought.
(These people are always on the phone like this.)

"No need to worry aunty we are here.", Someone said from behind. She turned around only to met with two handsome young men and a beautiful young girl.
She smiled looking at them.

"Aa gye tumlog??", Bhavya said while going towards them.(You guys came ??)
"Ab agar apke jaisi itni sundar ladki Hume itne pyaar se bulaye to kaise nhi aate??", One of the boys said playfully and he none other than 'SIDDHARTHA OBEROI'.
(If a beautiful girl like you will call us with so much love then how we will not come??)

The other two laughed at this. The other man name is 'KABIR MALHOTRA'.
And the name of this beautiful young girl is 'NAVYA SHARMA'.
(Lo mil gyi sharma ji ki beti.)

Siddhartha Oberoi is the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Oberoi.
Next CEO of Oberoi enterprises.
But now he works in his own company as Finance manager bcoz he is not ready to bear the responsibilities that come up with being the CEO.
He is a big flirt. You can say that he a Drama Queen of the group.

'Kabir Malhotra' is the only son of Mr and Mrs Malhotra.
He is the CEO of the Malhotra group's.
Very handsome and charming.

'Navya Sharma' is the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Sharma.
She is a very famous actress in India.

(I have not added the name of their parents as they are not that important and also you guys will be very confused by so many names. But if you want I can add their name also.)

Kabir and Navya are in a relationship.
They are dating each other since college.
But, They fight a lot just like kids. After all, before dating each other they were bestfriends.

Shivansh, Siya, Kabir, Navya, Siddhartha, and her are bestfriends since nursery.
A lot of people are jealous with their friendship.
If any one of the them will leave this group then their friendship will be destroyed. That's why a lot of people want to manipulate any one of them to leave this group.
But it will never happen.

Bhai dosti h koi kaach ka tukda nhi ki jo chahe Tod de.
(Bro it's friendship not a piece of glass that anyone will break it as they want.)

"Stop flirting with my wife Sid.", Aryan (Yash and Avi's father) said while coming there.
"Why?? Are you jealous??", Sid asked playfully.
"Offoo... ladna band Karo aur ye batao ki kab Jaa rhe ho Adi ko pick karne airport se??", Bhavya interuppted their so called jealousy fight and asked Kabir.
(Offoo... Stop fighting and tell me when are you going to pick up Adi from airport??)

"Just going.", Kabir answered checking his watch.
"Okay..then go. What are you waiting for??", Bhavya questioned them.
" Wo.. Breakfast.", Navya answered grinning.
"You came on the right time. I have just made the delicious sandwiches you guys have ever eaten.", Aryan said praising his food.

"Wo..wo..I think Adi is waiting for us. We should go or else we will be late.", Navya said nervously after listening that Aryan has made something.
"You can just say you don't want to it.", Aryan said pouting.

Bhavya laughed at this and said "tumlog jao bachho Inka khana main hi try kar ke dekh leti hu."
(You guys go, I will try his handmade food.)

" Okay.....", They said and ran away to their car fastly before Aryan could catch them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Wow, your family is amazing.", Sebestian said after Adi told them about his family.
"But what about your sister?? You didn't told us about her??, Ace asked him who stiffed at his question.

Only then the pilot announced that they are going to land and Adi relaxed as he didn't have to answer that question.
Bcoz It's complicated.
It's a very hard for him to remember the past.

Adi's POV:-

It's been 2 years and 3 months since my parents died and bhai went in coma.
After what happened, I haven't talked to my sister a lot. Everything changed after that. It was very hard for my family to cope with the loss of two most important family members.

In all of this, She suffered a lot more than anyone.

I don't know what this trip hold for us, but I am having a feeling that I will not regret it.

So, how was the chapter?? Do you like it??

This is our Rathore family.
I think all have tasted Aryan handmade food.😂😂

Who are those people that want to break their friendship??

What suffering does Adi was talking about??

Till next update, Byyyyyyyyyyyyyy......

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 6.3K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
215K 11K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!πŸ’˜ Join Spruha and Varad in their love journeyπŸ§‘πŸ’™ π—šπ—Ήπ—Άπ—Ίπ—½π˜€π—² ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
134K 7.6K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...