Comfort (Yandere!Lady Dimitre...

By CoPilotPluto

Alcina Dimitrescu has never been the type to show much emotion but after coming back from what she thought wa... More

Chapter one - Fireplace Talk
Chapter Two - Naturally
Chapter 3 - Respect
Chapter 4 - Vessel
Chapter 4.5 - Anew
Chapter 5 - Rest
Chapter 6 - Obligingly
Chapter 7 - Jealousy and Time
Chapter 8 - Alcina
Chapter 9 - Voice
Chapter 10 - Just Business
Chapter 11 - Idea
Chapter 12 - Mine
Chapter 13 - Darling
Chapter 14 - Lover
Chapter 15 - Care
Chapter 16 - Tend
Chapter 17 - Special
Chapter 18 - Lily
Chapter 19 - Sure
Chapter 20 - Regardless
Chapter 21 - Belong
Chapter 22 - Mind Your Tongue
Chapter 23 - Tea
Reminder & Another Poll!
Chapter 25 - Thank You
Chapter: One-Shot! Vase
Chapter 26 - Broke
Chapter 26.5 - Forever
Chapter 27 - Bella
*VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Chapter 28 - All Along
Chapter 29 - Not You
Chapter 30 - Clockwork
Chapter 31 - Morning
Chapter 32 - Lily Flower
Chapter 33 - Quiet
Chapter 34 - Personality
35 - Sure of it
Chapter 36 - Promise
Chapter 37 - Definitely

Chapter 24 - Kiss

3.6K 117 81
By CoPilotPluto

🔞 NSFW AHEAD 🔞
Because it's a holiday and I know a lot of you guys love the NSFW content with Miss. Lady~

Hope you enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------

Next thing you know, you hear Lady's muffled voice

You remember arguing with Mother Miranda, but...you don't remember what was said...

Heisenberg grabbed you by the throat too...in some factory, it seemed.

But Angie. Angie went to some salesman.

Were these all memories…?

"How dare you-!" You heard Lady's harsh voice before tuning out again.

When your eyes opened partially, you feel massaging...you are in Lady's room...

"Donna..." You slurred softly as hands moved to your face, massaging your cheeks.

"Rest." Alcina said softly.

"No, no…!" You whined "Donna! Angie! I got to tell her!"

Fighting your way out of Alcina's hands, you notice how slow your movements are. What did she give you?

"I said 'rest'!" Alcina snapped, pinning you down against the bed as you pant. Your heart was on fire..., you felt shaky, a throbbing pain-

Suddenly, you yelled loudly in pain, feeling your gums sear as your fangs come out.

"I need water. Now." Alcina demanded a maid.

Visions passed through your mind so quickly, you couldn't make any of them out. These had to be memories, right?

You felt nauseous, weak, tired, scared even, as Alcina massaged your face still.

"Lily? My maids our bringing you water and food, okay? This feeling will end, I'm sure-"

Her sentence was finished with a shout of pain, but you were too focused on the easing pain in your body.

Fangs deep, you drink what blood comes out of Alcina's hand before she forces her hand away.

"These hands are not made for biting, young lady!" She scolded as you blinked, still dazed and feeling awful as she hesitated.

"Oh, dearest! Silly me, that's right. My blood heals you...come now. I seemed to have forgotten about Mother Miranda's mutation on you, and it's side effects." She smiled as you groaned when she easily picked you up...hugging you to her body?

You rest your head on her shoulder as you took a deep breath.

You could smell her blood.

You felt your fangs long for the sensation of piercing her neck, to have her warm blood fill your mouth.

And that's exactly. What you did.

Biting down, you happily enjoy the taste of your lover as...oh, did she just moan?

You sucked harder as you soon gripped her, your...claws digging in her flesh as she chuckled.

"My, my, please do continue...there's more blood for you than that, Baby~" She purred as you blushed hard, feeling better by the second.

You felt her grip your sides as she definitely enjoyed herself to this sensation, you slowly pulling out your fangs and kissing the spot where you wounded her.

"Oh, done already? What a tease. You got mommy all worked up for nothing." She purred as you looked at her, coming to your senses.

"Wait? Didn't you just say I have to call you Lady again because I left the castle for one night?" You clarified.

"Oh, please! You know how women can be. I was simply being dramatic. I mean, running off with another woman for the night would surely make anybody upset." She smirked.

"She needed help!" You glared as she smirked.

"And you got drugged. You should feel thankful that I got to you in time. Who knows what she would've done with you while you were in such a state. I knew I could never trust her." She says simply as you sighed hard.

"Alcina. I need you to call Donna." You stated.

This earned another laugh.

"Absolutely not! Look at you! Already barking commands when you were so weak just moments ago-"

"Please!!" You pleaded, "I know where Angie is."

This was not. Funny. To Alcina.

"And why would I care to let that...thing know?" She glared as you pouted and thought to yourself.

She did drug you...but if you give her information...she could still give you information....

"Alcina...please..." You frowned as she raised her eyebrow at you.

"No. Now, you should rest. I will tend to our daughters as you do so." She leans down and softly kisses you, but when she tries to break the kiss, you still kiss her, holding her face.

You squeeze your legs together as she chuckles, kissing back.

"Lily-" Again, interrupted by your kiss as she softly moans. "Lillian…"

You smirked as you kissed down her neck, loving her scent as you blushed.

"Could you...possibly sit in your favorite chair?" You asked as she smirks down at you.

"How naughty...but I must. Oblige." She chuckles and soon, she sits in her chair...

And she removed her dress...and undergarments

You blush hard as you look at her, her smirking down at you with lust filled eyes.

"Good. You wait for permission." She spoke softly. "Show me that adorable tongue of yours."

You slowly show her your tongue as she moaned softly, her hand slowly stroking her shaft.

Come to think of it? Alcina is very. Lust filled. You both just can't get enough of each other.

The flame doesn't dim...you are still just as horny for her as she is for you.

"You enjoy your mommy's girth?" She purrs, "Her size?"

You nodded but blushed hard as she pressed the tip of her cock against your cheek.

"You speak, Mutt." She snarled as you whimpered.

"Yes, Mommy." You whined, loving but hating the humiliation.

"Good." She smirked, moving her member off your cheek as she continued to stroke it.

"You wouldn't want me to make a mess on you, mm?" She chuckled as you blushed.

Well, you didn't necessarily mind-

"I'm waiting." She interrupted your thoughts, snapping her fingers.

You smirked.

Checkmate.

"Not until you call Donna!" You spoke quickly, backing up a bit.

She stared, appalled.

"Oh! You cannot be serious, Lillian-!"

"I am!" You spoke quickly. "Call her and I will gladly...pleasure my mistress."

She glared, but you knew she would never truly hurt you. And you think she knows that you know this.

Sighing hard, she angrily grabbed the phone, muttering to herself as she dialed the number.

"Absolutely ridiculous. I have never dealt with such a brat before. Just wait until -... Hello, Donna. Yes. I have calmed down."

Show time.

You softly grab her member and begin to stroke her gently, licking the tip teasingly as you see her hand go to her arm rest quickly, gripping it tightly as her head rests back.

"No. No. I am not threatening your life this time." She chuckled and took a deep breath.

"However. My maid knows the whereabouts of your...thing." She mutters as she glares hard at you.

"Salesman in the village." You whispered as you stroke her faster

You smirked as her nails clawed at the seat, a smirk on her lips.

"Yes. The salesman in the village. That is all the information she has." She spoke quickly, covering her mouth.

You loved this. Absolutely adored it. This is exactly what she-

You hesitate as she quickly said her goodbyes and hung up the phone, abruptly standing up, glaring down at you....as you sit on your knees.

You...didn't think this part through...

"You." She snarled. "You are in for a proper. Punishment."

--------------------------------------

READERS:

Would we like to know the depth of this "punishment" in the next chapter? Or skip the punishment scene and continue?

Completely up to you all! I don't have a problem with either or! Thank you for reading and the tremendous amount of support! 💖🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 73 10
Extreme circumstances require extreme solutions.... What happens when your town suffers from a harsh winter and your family can't afford to get back...
324K 12.8K 137
One-shots of the lovely, elegant Lady Dimitrescu as she displays her softer, loving side toward you. Perhaps you are more than just an ordinary maid...
42K 1.2K 14
You were always known as the emotionless one in the town, now being sent to the Dimitrescu castle will that change? Will you find something... Or som...
12.2K 488 37
This is a two-women story, with slow progress and healing things. Nell went to the village to pay her friend, Duke, back, as she ran a store in Castl...