Spotlight // Wilbur Soot x oc

By ashhh_ayy

I 100% supprot Shelby and i cannot belive that wilbur couldn't even write a proper apology. This story was wr... More

00. spotlight
01. reunions
02. lovejoy
03. lunch?
04. wilburs place
05. cheers
06. leaving
07. welcome to Amsterdam
08. breath in... and out
09. hey mamas
11. leaving
12. seeing anyone?
13. public
announcement - NOT PART OF THE STORY

10. hold my hand

56 1 1
By ashhh_ayy

When riley closed the door after her she could stop smiling. She jumped on her bed and screamed into her pillow. Yes, it was cringe but she felt like a teenager all over again. Only did she know wilbur was exactly the same. The moment she closed her door, he ran his fingers through his hair breathed multiple curses. When he got to his apartment tommy started questioning his actions imidetly.

»why are you so fucking red mate« he looked at the brown haired boy.

»what- no im not«

»what the fuck heppened when we were gone« he questioned motioning at toby that was sleeping on the other side of the room.

»as i said tomathy. Nothing happened« will claimed as he went to the bathroom to freshen up. Tommy, of course, didn't belive his brother figure and went to text the one person he expected was the couse of that.

Mrs. Soot

Oi woman.
whad y' do to will

Huh?

Hes all red n shit

Oh really?

...
what happened
i need answeres now

seen

OI ANSWERE ME

seen

BITCH

seen

Tommy was annoyed that he didn't geta n answere but decited to give up and focus on finishing the amsterdam vlog. He decited that he had enough footage to upload it and enjoy the res tof the trip with his friends.

Riley didn't expect the text at all. She always thought of will as a very charming and riskey person. Never shy, that's for sure. Either way, she enjoyed his company. Before it was to late, she decited to focus on something alse.

She called up kristen to check up on her and phil, aparently they were better but they decited to leave tommorow morning. She also scrolled through twitter, reposting and liking the meet and greet photos as she promised. She got through all of them since there weren't that many. She also decited to tweet to her followers about twitch streams.

When Riley_ streams @whenRiley_streams
Hello hello my fellow gamers. im still in Amsterdam and i don't wanna do shitty streams through my laptop so i'll see you on april 14th at 7pm EST (: i'll MAYBE do a short  stream on the 6th but other than that, no streams until next week (: 

As she pressed 'tweet', she heard the door open and saw bill walking out of the bathroom. She looked at the clock and eyed him »you took long«

»damn so quick to judge aren't you?« he laughed »so do you have any plans from now on«

»probably just get some sleep or maybe edit for that video you sent me footage of last week« she answered, her head falling down to the pillow.

»it's fine you don't need to edit. I was planing on adding something anyways so you can rest. Toby and i decited to go out later if you want to come« he invited the girl, which eyes were slowly closing.

»i'll think about it« she said before dozing off to sleep. Bill just smiled and covered her with a blanket.

-

When riley woke up bill was already gone. She picked up her phone and checked the time. 8:32pm she got up and got a water from the mini-fridge, drinking it while checkingher notifications. She saw that she had some missed calls; one each from JC and maddy, a text from bill informing her where he was going and that he'll be back around midnight, and lastly, two texts from a certain curly haired boy. Checked it first.

Will (:

Heyy i hope i'm not interupting... wanna hang out? (:
6.43pm

Call me?
7.28pm

She called him as she read the last text.

»hi, will i'm so sorry i was asleep«

»it's fine darling, don't worry about it«

»sooo..? does the offer still stand?«

»well« he looked around the room, seeing tommy passed out in his bed »it is a bit later but i don't see why not«

»great, i'll just find a jacket and fix my hair. You can come overi f you want« she looked in the mirror as she took her hairbrush out of her bag.

»sure i'll be there in a minute« he fixed his hair, got his coat and quetly left his room.

»okay see you in a minute« she smiled and hung up.

The girl brushed out her hair and than walked to her closet. It wasn't very cold outside so she got a warm jumper and her bag from the table as she heard a knock on the apartment door. She opened the door and saw wilbur standind there.

»hi« she smiled up at him. He greeted her back before she spoke again »could you just plese hold my bag so i can put my jumper on?«

»of course« he said taking the bag from her hands. She threw the jumper over her hands and fixed her hair in the hallway mirror. »ready to go?« he asked. The girl hummed in agreement.

The two walked out of the hotel and ended up walking around the city. riley sent a quick text to the rommate groupchat that she'll call them tomorrow, saying that she doesn't have much time toniight. Will and the girl walked and talked about randoom things, just as the night they came to the city. It was nice and fresh for both of them. somewhere on the way, they decited to go see a movie. as they walked more into the center, there were more and more people. Riley hated it. she forgot the ring she usualy wears. It was a silver ring that you could fidget with, it spun and had five dots that you could feel ingraved onto it. she would ground herself with counting them. since she didn't have the ring, she fidgeted with her fingers.

They werenow in line to get tickets for some random movie. There were a lot of peoplethere for Tuesday night. A certain group seemed to have cought riley eyesthought. There was a group of men that looked a little older than her. Two ofthem were looking at her and talking while doing so. It made her much more thanuncomftrable. She looked down and turned her back to them. will looked aroundthe room, seeing that the girl infront of him was more nervous than before. He spotted the group and saw the two men that were watching her. He looked down and spoke up »hey, ignore them okay?« he said taking her hand in his. she didn't fight it, she found comfort in him. Will looked back at the two. One of them rolled his eyes while the other just looked away. He smirked and turned his attencion back to the girl.

They soongot their tickets, riley was fidgeting with his fingers now. He didn't mind, infact, his stomach was doing backflips everytime her fingers brushed his. theygot seats at tha back right of the movie theater. It ended up being an actionmovie. Neither of the minded it since they both liked this genra. The movie ended up being two hours long and the two never stopped holding hands. Riley subcontioncly played with his fingers even when she couldn't see any more people. He didn't mind though. Both of their love languages were physical touch.

When they got out of the movie theater it was alread 11:30pm so they decited to head back. Still hand in hand, they walked back to the hotel. It was about a twenty minute walk from the center to the hotel. Riley took a picture of their shadows hand in hand and smiled. Will noticed, that and smiled to himself.

»you're pretty when you smile« he spoke up.

»what?« she got flustered and looked away, putting her phone in her bag.

He stopped and looked down at her. They were alone on a bridge above a river. »you are beautiful« he corrected himself. She didn't look up. He took both of her hand in his, still looking at her. »could you look at me?«

The girl looked up. Will noticed that her cheeks were red-er than usual and she had a gorgeous smile plastered across her face.

»i like you riley« he confessed »like really, really like you«

»i... like you too, will« she smiled. He smiled just as wide as her and hugged her, rocking them to the sides and spinning her around. As he stopped, she got dizzy and burried her head in his chest. He laughed and hugged her, resting his hand on the back of her head.

When she looked up, their eyes met and the time stopped. Wills smile rested, now a bit lower than it was before, but still as happy. His hand went from the back of her head to her chin. Both of them leaned in and their lips met. Both of their stomachs filled with butterfly and suddenly, they were teenagers again. It was as special as both of them have imagined. After they pulled away, both of them couldn't stop smiling.

»ready to go?« he smiled down at her, bushing a few hair of her face. She nodded and pressed a quick kiss to his lips before taking his hand and starting to walk. They walked mostly in silence. It was a comftrable silence. When they came closer to the hotel, they spotted tubbo and bill standing infront of it.

»what do we do about this?« will asked motioning to their linked hands.

»could we tell them later? Please« riley asked looking up at him.

»of course« he smiled, dropping her hand and putting his hands in his pockets.

»hello gentleman« he greated as they reached their friends.

»what are you two doing out?« toby questioned.

»yeah, you were asleep when i left« bill added, looking at his temporary rommate.

»well i woke up at like half nine and i couldn't sleep, turns out will couldn't either so we went out for a walk and than decited on going to the movies« riley explained. The two nodded and they all went back to their hotel rooms.

Riles <3

Goodnight riley :)

Will <3

Goodnight riley :)

Goodnight will :)

1.6k words
[not edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.9K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...
14.7K 253 24
⚠️TW THE START HAS ADDICTION TO DRUGS, SH DONT READ IF NOT CONFORTABLE⚠️ ------------- Y/n's fav band is lovejoy they are having a concert in her tow...
48.5K 1.2K 22
I had taken the great nation away from Wilbur , our president , I never exactly liked him.. due to his unprofessional ways. I see it as a good opport...
16.9K 278 27
When you thought running away was a good idea but it turned into meeting someone you never thought you would... "yn?" "yes?" "i love you" "oh dream...