12. seeing anyone?

Ash talks -before the chapter-
so a bunch of stuff happens in this chapters but i wrote it because i haven't been updating the story that much and you guys deserve a longer chapter (:

For the rest of the week riley took some time for herself. Well, herself and her roomates. She unpacked the day after getting home and just hung out with maddy and JC. They watched movies and ordered in, just catching up on everything that happened when they haven't seen each other. Riley told the two about her and wilburs kiss and it's fair to say that they freaked out. The conversation moved on only after about 30 minutes.

During the weekend she went back to the gym, after a fair amount of time. She went on a walk around the city, bill joining her aswell. They decited to each go back to their houses since bill had to film and rileys social battery was slowly dying so she was getting tired. She than took a nap and later worked on planning the on coming stream.

From Sunday to Wednesday she edited some footage for bills video, edited her stream overlays, making them more green-ish and more easthetic, as she would say. She also edited some photos from amsterdam, the ones of the city and than the ones of her friends. Other than that she watched a new serie she found and talked to will. They talked every day, either facetiming or texting. She watched his stream, in which he said that he'll be on her stream on Friday. Chat was freaking out, most of them shipping the two already.

Thursday, april 13th

»NO! What the fuck are you talking about?« riley heard screaming from the living room. It was maddy. She imidietly got up from her computer and went to look for her. She saw her best friend walking around the room with a phone pressed against her ear. There were tears running down her face. Fuck.

»why would you even think that?!« she yelled »of course i didn't« she cried »no, no, matt please i-« the call must have ended because her phone left her hand, falling onto the sofa. She turned to riley, the bron haired imidietly hugging her. »he broke up with me« maddy whispered.

»Oh, darling« riley hugged the girl thightly, sitting down on the sofa. She took the blinds remote, making the room darker so her best friends head wouldn't hurt as much. She knew that her head always hurt after crying, especialy if there's too much light.

For the res tof the day maddy cried. Maddy cried, as riley brushed her hair with her fingers, trying to comfort her the best she can. JC was out shopping with a friend from university. Riley texted him when maddy calmed down. She fell asleep on riley. Their friend promised to be home soon with her favourite food and drink. And so he did. He was home a little over half an hour after riley had texted him. Maddy woke up soon after he got back and ate her food. They decited on watching a movie to cheer her up at least a little. Riley fell asleep during it, cuddled up with her best friend.

-Instagram-

jcking_priv