05. cheers

As promised, riley studied at wills apartment as she said she would. She studied much more than often and was exousted by the end of the week. Will saw that she was studying a lot and reminded her to take a break every two hours, in which he either brought her food, something to drink or just ended up talking to her. She enjoyed his company and they both grew closer to each other. Riley thought that they sometimes even crossed the 'friends' line. Like when...

"will, just give me the bloody book" riley said smiling up at him. Her book was high in his hand, only a few centimeters bellow the ceiling.
There was still some space between then but it was closing quickly, with riley walking to the boy, her eyes on her hand that was above her head, wanting to get the book.
"or what" he said looking down at her. She was now, closer to him than ever. They looked at each other a little too long and wilburs hand started falling slowly.
riley smiled, looked up, jumped and got her book back "ha! Got it. Don't get distracted pretty boy"

Friday, march 31st

"so when do you find out how you did on these finals?" wilburs voice rang through rileys phone, while she did some editing for bills new video.

"well, there's a lot of students and not that much techers that grade the finals so I'd guess in probably a week or two... which might just be while we're in Amsterdam" she answered glancing to the calander on her wall.

"okay well at least you're gonna be with m-" he cleared his throat "us when you find out"

"yeah. Thank you. Anyways sorry but I have to finish editing and packing. I have nothing ready yet and we leave on Sunday!" she stressed over the phone.

"hey hey, you'll be fine. You always figure it out" the boy on the line comforted her. "I'll talk to you soon okay?"

"okay" she smiled as she hung up.

She finished editing for bills channel after about an hour and a half after she hung up. After doing so, she got up and looked through her closet for a suitcase. She found it, cleaned it up and started looking for clothes. Her and bill decited to stay three days longer and so did will, tommy, tubbo, phil and Kristen. She decited to first pack the isentials and than move on to other clothes and shoes. She decited to not pack the make up just yet, since she'll probably be using it tomorrow, when she goes out to lunch with her rommates. Before she finished packing she took a picture and posted it on twitter.

Riley <3 @RileyWatson
Currently packing... any guesses where to? (;

-Wilbur @WilburSootI would have no idea

-Wilbur @WilburSoot
I would have no idea... could I get a hint?

--Riley <3 @RileyWatson
                I'll think about it :3

-user1 @user01
Wilbur Soot replying??

-user9 @user09
Ariana what are you doing here??