08. breath in... and out

TW: panic/anxiety attack (there will be a warning before the actual scene, it's at the end of the chapter also there will be a short explenation of what happened<3) 

Monday, april 3rd

Riley was woken up by a group of people talking. She didn't understand anything and didn't want to understand anything. She recognized bills voice and another loud one with an annoyingly strong accent. she quietly said »shut the fuck up« before turning away from the group and covering her head with the blanket.

»finally you're awake« tommy said, his voice still sounding tired.

Riley gave up and figured that they would try to wake her up anyways so she sat up and covered her face with her hands. They had already turned on the lights and it wasn't very pleaseing aspecialy since she glanced at the clock and it was 6.30am..

»i thought you weren't a fucking morning person billzo underscore« she added now rubbing her eyes and looking at the group. She now recognized that on the other side of the room there were bill, tommy and tubbo.

»yeah no one is« tomma answered for him »but we have to be at the venue at like at least 8.30 since everything starts at nine«

»tommy that's in two fucking hours« riley looked at the clock again.

»yeah i know but it will take you forever to do your little routine« he said, his voice switching to a teasing tone on the last word. »and plus there's three of us in our apartment and we all have to shower and change and shit«

»yeah yeah whatever« riley said slowly getting up »where did you lose your babysitter anyways« she questioned as she picked up a towel and her outfit. She decited to go with gray cargo pants and a white top.

»first of all, will is not our babysitter, bitch. And second, your little boyfriend is still asleep. We didn't wake him up because he will actualy kill me.« tommy added with a grin on his face.

The girl looked at him with a death stare as she said »the next time you decide to wake me up before 8am i'll get that little 'boyfriend' of mine and we'll throw you out the fucking window.« when she finished the sentence, tommy looked tereffied and the other two were laughing.

When she was satified with the blonds lost of words, she walked past the group to the bathrom, locked the door and turned on the shower. She put her hair in a bun, took her clothes off and hopped into a warm shower. When she was done she wrapped a towel around her body, brushed her teeth and washed her face. When she got out of the bathroom, dressed in her chosen outfit, tommy and tubbo were gone, assuming they went to ge ready, and bill was choosing an outfit.

»white or black jumper?« he asked looking at the girl.

»black« she answered walking past him to her suitcase. She took out her make-up bag and walked over to a mirror in the hallway. Since bill was going to take a shower she sat down and decited to do her make up there. She put on conceler, some foundation and mascara. Just as she was about to put on lip gloss, she heard a knock on the door.

She got up and opened the door. It was wilbur. He was dressed in black jeans and a light green butten up, over which he put a green crewneck. »good morning« he greeted. His hair was still a little messy and he had his fake glasses on.

»morning« she smiled as she opened the door more, motioning him to come in. »sorry i was just finishing my make-up« she says collecting items off the floor. When she had all of them back in her bag she walked into the actual apartment and put it on the table.