Mi Princesa // Puss in Boots

By cart__man

"Tee Heeeeee! Oh I love puss in boots...I mean-" I take it back. "Oh he calls me princessa!!" He did. "Puss... More

- 0. -
- 1. -
- 2. -
- 3. -
- 4. -
- 5. -
- 6. -
- 8. -
- 9. -
- 10. -
- 11. -
- 12. -

- 7. -

231 9 0
By cart__man

I stuck my other paw down and he grabbed it so I pulled him up.

————

"Princess..." I turned around to face Puss cocking an eyebrow up. He sighed and put his hands up. "About that day..Puss in Boots is not supposed to be afraid, but outside that church in San Diego, that was the first time I ever felt fear."

I felt my ears drop as I realized this was going to be his apology. I felt myself tearing up slightly.

"So..I ran. I-It was a mistake, Princess." I smiled slightly letting a tear role down my cheek. "It's okay." I looked down slightly. "No, no. It was cowardly." I smiled.

"It's okay."
"You alone..at the alter."
"Puss."
"In your beautiful, poofy wedding dress."

I could see him getting emotional so I grabbed his shoulders. "Puss! It's okay..." I shrugged.

"I didn't show up, either." I stated jumping into the tree. "Wait, what?" He popped out of the tree bush.

"What do you mean, you didn't show up?" He asked and I popped out from behind him. "Well, I knew I could never compete with you one true love." I teased and he got defensive.

"Who?!" He asked Lifting his arms up. "Yourself!" I tipped his hat down. "The legend." I exaggerated.

"Uh..?" I once again popped up from behind him. "I wasn't gonna show up for that guy."

I lifted his hat up and looked at him. "But..you don't seem like that guy anymore." I smiled and took his hat from him placing it on my head jumping back up into the tree.

"Everything okay up there?" I heard Kitty yell. "I'm giving you a thumbs-up, just so you know." Perro yelled.

"Puss!" I shouted and he climbed up the tree. "Look." I said pointing at a cabin.

———

Me, Puss, Kitty, and Pedro all stuck our head out from a rock.

"Okay, you take the window, princess sneak through the door, and I'll take the chimney." Kitty stated. "What do I Take?" I smiled slightly and Puss started petting him.

"Oh, you take it easy, Perrito. We need you to stay here and uh..." Puss said leaning down I put my paw on his head.

"Uh..uh..guard our rear!" I smiled at him and kitty placed her hands on her hips making it seem serious. "Yeah..yeah!" Puss agreed.

"On your six. Got your tears eyeballed and covered." I giggled and then my smile dropped as he stuck his paw out.

"Hands in Crew." Me, Puss, and kitty all put our paws on top of his. "Ready? Gooo, Team friendship!" He threw our hands up.

I laughed quietly. "Team..friendship? I did not agree to this." Puss stated and I elbowed him.

"Yeahh..do better, try harder." Kitty seconded and I elbowed her. "Well, just a Placeholder name, you know." I pet him.

"You did very good Pedro." He smiled. "I'll Workshop it, okay? Go get 'em tiger." Pedro stated smacking Puss's butt.

I started laughing and Puss yelped. "Take it easy." He stated before we all started running towards the cabin.

We all ran up to the house. "Ready to get our wish back?" I asked Puss and he looked at me confused. "Our wish?" He asked.

"Well, I've been thinking, if you play your cards right, maybee we could share the wish." I stated before crawling over to the door and slipping through it.

I quickly hid behind a table and kitty went through the chimney, I spotted Puss climbing down from a post on the ceiling and he was right next to the map.

Kitty and I gestured towards it as he got up and tried grabbing it. After a bit of struggling he finally got it unstuck from the honey.

However, once he got it unstuck and tried to walk off the table his boot got stuck and he yelled.

Me and kitty both facepalmed and looked at Goldi who had realized. "It's gone!"

Goldi walked over to the table Baby bear was asleep on and hit her staff against it. "Wake up."

I moved my spot over to under the bed and Puss went under a table. "What's all this bother about?!" Papa yelled after being woken up.

"Oi! Did you not hear her?! The map is missing!" Mama bear yelled as Papa bear and baby bear started running to retrieve it.

"Somebody took it!" Goldi yelled and flung up the wooden table Puss was under. He rolled straight into Papa with the map. "Hola.."

"Oi! Are you criming us when we just crimed you?" Baby said angry. "No, no crime-backs!" Goldi got real up-close with Puss.

"Oh, you're dead cat meat." I took this chance and ran up to a higher place so Puss could throw me the map.

"Okay, okay..it's all- YOURS!" He said while throwing me the map. "No where to go feline." Goldi stated pointing her staff at me.

"Really? Let's see what the map has to say." I opened up the map and the ground started to split as everything started to float.

"Oh no you don't!" Goldi yelled and threw her staff taking it out of my hands and stabbing it into a tree.

Everything paused and we all started jumping from our spots to get back to the map.

I looked over at Goldi to see..Pedro? "Perro?? What are you doing??" I yelled as we got up to a table.

"Sorry!" He yelled and Goldi was about down to the ground and I shrugged before looking up to Mama bear.

We turned around and there was Papa bear, and of course, in-front of us was Baby bear. We were all cornered.

Kitty whispered something into my ear and jumped off the table down to one of the beds. I laughed and grabbed Puss.

"Shall we dance? I'll lead." I stated and spun him around causing his leg to lift up and kick a porridge bowl into Mamas face.

"Aah! Too hot!" She yelled. I spun Puss around me and he grabbed my arms allowing me to kick another porridge bowl into baby's face.

"Aah! Too cold! Brain freeze!" He yelled falling down. Puss spun me and kicked a bowl of porridge into the air. After a minute of spinning he grabbed me and pulled me down letting me kick the porridge for a third time.

He got thrown into his chair and licked his lips. "Oh..that is just right!" He patted his belly before Goldi tipped his chair over.

I looked over to kitty and she shrugged. Goldi jumped onto the table making it flip over and throw me and Puss.

I saw that Goldi was going to retrieve the map so I lifted up my dress and let my heels clack which got the message through to Puss.

He did the same with his boots and we jumped together clacking our heels together spinning and all that stuff.

We both launched ourselves up and grabbed each others hand...well the map but I'd focus on our hand together.

We rolled the map up as we started falling together each of us holding our paws together.

The map opened and I felt the ground changing as we dropped everything started changing and the shape took over as my castle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 39 15
What if Puss in Boots be able to make his wish and still afraid of dying? Puss in Boots wasn't expected that his old rival from the past returned to...
239K 5.9K 65
What if Ash remembered his previous life as a wizard? What if he remembered he was Antioch Peverell? How would it change the Pokemon world if he had...
11.6K 314 20
Puss In Boots discovers that his passion for adventure has taken its toll when he learns that he has gone through eight of his nine lives. Puss sets...
16K 534 10
𝘈 𝘗𝘶𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 [Completed] ➝ You, aka [Name], were the daughter of one of the twelve danc...