Iterum (lucathy Fanfiction)

By agirlindreamworld

Second chances.. Always comes to people who needs them... But.. What's important is... How one uses it.. H... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 3

376 29 43
By agirlindreamworld

Athy's P. O. V..

I stood before my desk as leo went to get my stationeries.. Jennete entered and stomped toward me.

"athy... Are you mad at me..? Why are you ignoring me..?" she asked pouting.

" I am not.. I am just  tired.." I said and she turned away... I am  not the old athy to convince you... I am sick and tired of your antics..she roamed around the place jump walking... It's not her bedroom.. This is how she broke something important and put the blame on me in the past ..

Since the old master of tower is friend of alphues house, he scolded me in front of everyone and terminated me from the class.

i was so embarrassed and cried all night..lily also got worried...I know it's gonna repeat.. But I can't do anything about it... Everyone believes in her and I can't fight back.. No one would believe an abandoned princess like me.. My main goal  is to escape this palace  before my execution...so I am gonna let small events repeat to  avoid  butterfly effect..

I heard a breaking sound and she looked around panicked.. Everyone ran inside  and she rushed and  stood beside me.. Here she goes ...

Just like last time.. Somethig black  came out of that jar.. They  are some kind of magic insect I think... They start multiplying and spread outside.. Soon the whole tower got noisier.. As most of them rushed to the master  room where we are standing ..

A blinding light formed  in purple colour opening a magic portal  and  lucas came  out of it...looking stunning nd pissed at the same time..

(his outfit..)

He sighed in frustration as soon as he saw how noisier  the tower is .. He flicked his finger and all the  insects gathered in one place and the jar returned to its old self..

Wow...!! It took the old magician more than ten minutes to do this and most magicians in the tower got hurt.. Everyone silenced from his single glare..

He look scary while being mad.. His gaze soon landed on us... here comes the climax...

" what's going on here cabel..?" he asked his assistant and they all rushed near him ..

"sorry lucas we don't know.." he said

" then would  any of the Princesses  mind explaining  this mess..?"  he asked in a stern  voice ..

" we are sorry lord magician... My younger sister is a bit messy and she broke that jar"

jennete said with a concerned face.. Soon everyone started gossiping..

"did I told anyone  to talk..?"  just his single sentence is enough to make the hall silent

" princess..what you have made isn't a simple mess.. If I am not here.. there would be a disaster.. Do you even know what you broke..?  "

he asked  in  a deep and menacing tone. his face and voice showed how  pissed he is right now  ..

But.. What's shocking is... He is scolding jennete not. Me..!!  Yeah... It took Me  Some Moments to process what's going on..!!

" huh.. Why are you...?

She was cut down by him.

"how old are you..? Five..?  I heard you are everyone's favourite.. Is that why you are still playing  around..?"

he asked in a mocking tone.. It's my first time seeing someone not agreeing with jennete and even mocking her like this.. her face is  red from embarrassement.

"what...?" she shouted pissed

" before accusing someone you should atleast have some  evidence.. Look at your hands.."

he said... She saw and it have some kind of green  stains..

"its a chemical applied  on that jar to seal it .. Since you touched it, your hands got it... Still you are accusing your younger sister  shamelessly like a five years old..? " he said and she gasped..

Wow..!! That's a hard slap for her.. She turned towards me embarrassed .. But I  didn't  said anything... Why should I take the fall for you..?

She sighed in frustration

"athy say something.."

she said shaking my arm  and I got tripped and almost placed my hand on a sharp glass on the table .. But someone grabbed my arm.. I looked up to see lucas staring at me with a blank face

"are you OK.?" he asked and I nodded a yes as he helped me stand straight.

" athy..."

"stop shouting and get  out.."  he shouted  glaring  at her.. She become silent as she flinched in fear.. The whole tower is dead silent..

"don't you know who you are talking to..?  My dad is the emperor.. Yet you dared  to kick me out..?"

she asked folding her hands trying to act brave  but lucas stared at her bored

"yeah I have common sense unlike you, so I know your dad is the emperor.. And this is my tower.. No one but I can give orders.."

he said and she stomped out pissed..

Wow..!!! What's going on..?!!!  The scene totally got reversed..?!!

Lucas is the only  change from the past.. And because of that everything is changing I think...

"  oii princess " he called and I came out of my daze..

" I have some Important work today so my assistant will help you with your schedule" he said and I  nodded a yes

" OK.. Thank you sir.."  I said and he smiled  in a teasing way... Wow he give totally different vibe now but in both ways.. he is a jerk..

"  wow.. You know how to respect people...? You asked if I am crazy and  now I am sir.?" he asked with a teasing  smile

" well.. It's because you are my teacher here, I have to give you  respect for that and no one in their right mind would call a stranger who stare at them like a lunatic as gentleman "

I said in a blank tone  and he is silent for a while then chuckled..wow..!! Such a pretty guy he is when smiling..

"yeah.. You are  right .. But it feels too cringe.. Just call me lucas.. That day I wanted to befriend you.. you know... You are the one who ran away " 

he said his smug face still there.. How come smug face suit him so well..?

"why do you want to befriend me.. You know nothing about me."

" You are intresting .. And...I know.. Something which no one knows about you .." he said with a smirk leaning closer giving my heart a skip in beat

What is he saying..? This lunatic

" I don't want to.." I said and he stared at me with a blank face

" hmm.. That's too harsh you know.. Can't you just be friends with me..? It's not like I asked you to marry me.. "

he said with a  teasing smirk.. This jerk is too annoying.. I think he won't stop until I give in 

"  Haah.. Fine..lucas.. I still think you are crazy.. But let's be friends.. So you too just call me by my name." I said and  he stared at me for a while

" Athanasia.. That's too long... "he mumbled..

" then just call me athy " I said and his face turned stern for a moment as of he got reminded of something he was in daze..

'lucas you know.. Athy.. This.. Athy.. Athy..' he got reminded of ijekiel talking nonstop about her '

" I don't like athy.. I will go with sia.. Bye sia.. See you at next class " he said and disappeared from my sight...

Bathump..bathump...sia..? I never thought my name can be called like that...!! Why my heart is fluttering..? Stop it.. you stupid heart... This is how you become a biggest fool in your past life.. Cabel walked towards me with lots of books..Yay new  books...!!

"Athy how is your first day.?"

Lily asked with a curious face. I ran and hugged her smiling... I told her everything and she sighed in relief

"Thank goodness lucas  is so smart.. that jennete brat.. Why does she always cause  trouble to  you..?"

lily scolded her.. Pfft.. Lily is too innocent to scold anyone.

Lucas. P. O. V..

After the first day that dumb princess stopped coming to the classes.. She was packed up and sent to that boring academy where white doggy  is currently  doing honorific course.. I can't wait to smash that bastard' s face once he comes  back..

I was sitting on my desk bored and I saw her studying sincerely... She is really good at studying.. She finished the first book in just one  week..!! She don't even rest at break.. She studies like a maniac..

When I first found she is the reason I came back on time.. I was curious about how she can turn back time..? That's the most powerful magic a human can have..but she seems to have no idea about her power.. She always looks tired and gloomy.. She smiles only to her nanny and felix.. Other than that she  always  have a poker  face..

" sia..." I called and she looked up at me.. I called her and she got up and came to me..

" you are done with first volume right.? Let's go.." I said as I got up and she stared at me confused..

" let's go.." I said and she followed me silently.

I took her to the basement and she stared at me confused.

Athy's. P. O. V..

What is this crazy jerk is about to do now..?

" shall we go..? " he said as he flicked his finger.. I feel dizzy..too dizzy.. I grabbed the table I saw  in my  blurred vision and closed my eyes.. After some time when I felt like I am OK, I opened my eyes to see we are in a completely different place.. What is this place..?

"  sia.. Place your hands on this" he said and suddenly a blinding light formed. When I blinked my eyes.. I saw a huge glass ball glowing bright... I looked at him and he gestured me to place my hands on it .. I placed my hands on them and I felt something tightening in my chest...

I can't breathe well.. I Took my hands away and clenched my chest sitting on the couch..

"here.. Drink this.." I heard his voice and looked up to see something in a bottle.. I grabbed it and took a sip.. It's sweet like chocolate milk...

" are you better now.?" he asked as he sit on the couch 's arm

" I think so.. What's this place.. What are you doing..? " I asked and took another sip.. It's really chocolate milk.. So tasty..

" I checked your mana level.." he said standing up and walked towards that huge glass ball..

" I was told I don't have that much mana " I said and he turned at me and stared silently..

" no. Sia..you have a tremendous amount of mana.." he said and i stood up surprised..

" what.?!! "

"yeah.. You have, but someone placed a barrier in your magic.. So you aren't able to use it.." he said..

"who took their time to do something so idiotic like this..?" I mumbled and he   turned back. .

"someone who know how powerful your mana is.." he said

" huh.. Powerful.. Mine..?" I asked tilting  my head..

" do you know what's black magic is..?" he asked

"yeah.. I read it's a magic which use  people's weakness and lead them to bad thinking and then slowly took over their mind and destroy their  soul ..the one banned in several countries..."

" right.. I was investigating on that damn magic and destroying it.. Still.. Some pests are using it so slyly that it's hard to find its trace nowadays.. "he said looking pissed..

" your magic.. Has the ability to defend it.. It's rare to find someone who have this kind of magic.. " he said..

" so what..?"

" if we unlock your magic and you train yourself well.. You can save people lives from black magic" he said..

" so You want me to use it and save people..?"  I mumbled and he stared at me Silently..

" you are willing to..?" he asked and I looked down...

Past memories flashed before my eyes.. Those people.. Who stared at me with contempt because I hurt their lovely princess.. I don't like this  entire obelia ..

" no I don't want to..." I said and turned back... Where is this place.? How can I go back..?

" send me back to my room.."

I said and he stared at me silently with a blank face.. Haah.. I will just find my way out.. I walked out of the room and its looks the  same everywhere.. I looked out of the window and I can  tell I am at a really high place but till the end I can only see trees as if it's a middle of a forest..

"  you didn't thought about it sia..?" I heard his voice as I was looking outside.. And he was behind me.. Standing so close

"about what..?" I mumbled as I was busy staring at the green scenery in front of  me

" how  you didn't died  and  come back in time..?" he asked and I froze..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 290 16
Athanasia is busy working and studying along with so many things going on in her life.. What will happen.. When she get entangled with a mysterio...
79.2K 2.9K 41
A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her to the Emperor and Empress ? She who w...
52.6K 1.4K 23
Set in lovely princess What if athanasia escape her execution with Lucas and started a family together 20 years later the obelian empire started to...
4.8K 287 19
Sufferings... Everyone have them in their lives .. But her's were always silent... When her feelings of emotions become too much... She over all sto...