connect! โ˜† enhypen's 8th memb...

whaehh

*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ˜† ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ fem oc x... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง
๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ
๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—ง (๐Ÿญ)
๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—ง (๐Ÿฎ)
๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—ง (๐Ÿฏ)
โ”๐›๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ: ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐—˜๐—ก๐—›๐—ฌ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก&๐—›๐—œ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐Ÿญ
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ (๐Ÿญ)
๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜€!
๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด + ๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ
๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜† + ๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ
๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ + ๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป + ๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ
๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ผ + ๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ
๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป + ๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ
niki + yuki
โ”๐›๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ: ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ
๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ป๐˜€ (๐Ÿญ)
๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ป๐˜€ (๐Ÿฎ)
๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ + ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐—˜๐—ก-๐—ข ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—–๐—ž (๐Ÿญ)
๐—˜๐—ก-๐—ข ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—–๐—ž (๐Ÿฎ)
๐—˜๐—ก-๐—ข ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—–๐—ž (๐Ÿฏ)
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ (2)
๐—˜๐—ก-๐—ข ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—–๐—ž (๐Ÿฐ)
โ”๐๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง: ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ (๐Ÿฏ)
๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ป๐˜€ (๐Ÿฏ)
๐—œ'๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ
๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ'๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—›๐——๐—”๐—ฌ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ช๐—ฆ
โ”๐๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง : ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ (๐Ÿฐ)
๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ป๐˜€ (๐Ÿฐ)
โ”๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ: ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ (๐Ÿฑ)
๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ป๐˜€ (๐Ÿฑ)
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ
๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ก๐—ž ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ
๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—”๐— ๐—˜ ๐—–๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ซ ๐—›๐—ฌ๐—•๐—˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ ๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ช๐—ฆ
๐—ง๐—ซ๐—ง&๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—š๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐——
๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—œ๐—ง ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ
๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฃ
๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž
๐—˜๐—ก-๐—ข ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—–๐—ž (๐Ÿฒ)
๐——๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ž ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ข๐—— ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต
โ”๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ (๐Ÿฒ)
๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ป๐˜€

๐—˜๐—ก'๐—ข ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—–๐—ž (๐Ÿฑ)

2.2K 80 12
whaehh

scenes of yuki in en-o clock episodes 29 - 39

(disclaimer : i will not be writing scenes for every episode)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[ episode : 29 ]

after a hearty meal (with a side of log cutting...?), the members were gathered back into the house for their free time. immediately, they crowded around the toys and games that were available to play with. sunghoon and jungwon played with the drone, whilst sunoo and heeseung started to busy themselves with the legos.

"where's jay?" queried yuki, looking around the room.

"he's in the room," replied niki, "let's go see him,"

the two japanese members waddled together into the room where jay was resting on the bed. yuki climbed on the bed, and niki followed suit.

"it's so comfortable," yuki let out a yawn, trying to grab the blanket from jay so that it could cover a bit of herself as well.

"i'm going to sleep here. wake me up when it's dinner," jay sleepily spoke, already drifting off into his sleep.

yuki's lids grew heavy and she tried to fight them open. the words niki was saying sounded more distant. before she knew it, she was asleep, her head resting on jay's shoulder as the two slept peacefully.

"yuki...?" whispered niki, realizing that she wasn't responding to him. his eyes pried off his phone and he turned to see the two sleeping. a smile made its way onto his face. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

heeseung entered the room where he was greeted by the sight of jay and yuki sleeping quietly. the edge of his eyes crinkled into a smile of their own when he saw how yuki was curled up into a ball, trying to keep herself warm because clearly, someone was hogging the blanket. 

he left the room briefly and came back with his puffer jacket. he placed it over the girl,  gazing at her peaceful face fondly.

a few minutes passed and jungwon entered the room, looking at the sleeping figures. 

"jay, yuki wake up~ we made popcorn," jungwon announced, shaking jay's legs. 

jay groaned and rolled to the side, before groggily waking up. the shift in movements caused yuki to wake up as well. she rubbed her lids and let out a yawn, her hair disheveled. 

"come let's go eat," jungwon hummed, accomplishing his mission to wake up the two.

"yuki, let me fix your hair," heeseung chuckled at the sight of her hair. it was originally tied into two cute buns but they were now free, and messy. half-asleep, yuki only yawned and nodded, allowing him to comb her hair with his fingers.

he hummed a song as he brushed her soft hair with his fingers, patting her flyaways down.

"heeseung i might fall back asleep if you continue humming," 

heeseung let out a laugh at her statement before stopping. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

the four ENHYPEN members, yuki, sunghoon, jake, and niki were riding around the neighborhood with the bicycles the village head gave them.

the sky was blue, bright, and soft all at once. the fluffy white clouds drifted lazily with the cold and gentle breeze that they could feel on their faces. slanting of golden rays shone through the clouds, telling them that sunset was going to arrive soon. 

"niki, yuki, don't go too fast!" jake called out to the two who were having the time of their lives cycling. 

yuki enjoyed the feeling of the cold breeze on her face. her hair flew in the wind as she smiled peacefully, enjoying the view of the surroundings and the presence of her members.

"woah niki how can you do that?" asked sunghoon, eyes slightly widening at the sight of niki cycling with both of his arms outstretched.

"you get used to it after cycling for three years," he responded with a grin on his face.

"i'll give it a try," yuki excitedly followed. she cycled and slowly lifted both of her hands away from the handles.

"yuki i don't think that's a good idea," worried sunghoon, watching as the wheels slightly wobbled.

too busy focusing on balancing herself, yuki failed to notice the small bump on the sidewalk they were on. 

"yuki!" was the last thing she heard before she tumbled onto the ground.

the girl winced as sunghoon and niki moved the bike off her body. the three boys and the staff that was accompanying them surrounded her. the pain shot through her right leg like fire. her face scrunched up at the feeling. the pain was throbbing around her ankles, making her lower body stiff up. 

"m-my leg," she squeaked, blinking back tears.

"we need to bring you back to the house. our medical kit is there," worriedly said one of the cameramen.

jake and sunghoon helped yuki stand up, jake was on her left and sunghoon was on her right. yuki wrapped her arms on the two's shoulders as she hopped over to the van, the boys glued to her side.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

yuki's lips curved into a frown as she sat at their dining table, watching as the boys grill the meat and prepare their dinner.

"i want to do something too," she groaned, laying her head on the table.

"you can sit there and look pretty," sunoo responded, helping jungwon prepare the ramen.

the girl looked at her feet which was wrapped around with a white cast wrapped. with an easy diagnosis from the medical team, she had unfortunately sprained her ankle due to the accident with the bicycle. she was advised not to do heavy physical activities for the first week. 

"i told you that it wasn't a good idea to follow niki," sunghoon shook his head at the girl who frowned at him in response.

"niki, you shouldn't have done such a dangerous move," scolded the eldest, heeseung. 

"don't worry yuki, your pain will heal from the steak," jay spoke in an attempt to cheer her up.

"the steak that jake tried very hard to win for you," added jungwon with a sheepish smile. 

jake's cheeks turned pink as he denied the statement, "w-what! no! i won it for all of us to share,"

"jake's acting like he wasn't shouting 'this is for yuki' multiple times," teased heeseung, who only made his blush more prominent.

yuki's lips curved into a smile at his sweet actions.

"well we better start cooking that steak then,"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[ episode : 39 ]

the interior of the building was beige, with brown wooden tables and chairs covering the first floor. there was a second floor with a dark marbled staircase that led up to it. trees, potted plants, and other greenies complimented the brown hues of the cafe. on the very right side were the ENHYPEN members behind the counter. unfortunately, niki was feeling unwell so he wasn't able to join them for the filming. 

"i'm so excited!" beamed yuki, her fingers tracing over the familiar coffee machines. truthfully, they were only able to this cafe episode because of yuki's non-stop pleas. 

"you've had experience working in a cafe right?" asked sunoo. 

yuki nodded, "yeah i worked in a cafe with some of my friends when i was in the UK."

"it's good to know that we have at least one actually skilled barista here," jungwon grinned. 

"hey! i think i'm pretty skilled," sunghoon folded his arms in rebuttal, "i can make latte art,"

"well i don't know about that. the heart you made just now...it kind of looked like a blob," heeseung remembered the latte heart he attempted a few minutes ago that turned out quite disappointing. 

"okay fine," sunghoon sulked making the members laugh. 

"we should delegate roles," the leader suggested.

"me, yuki, sunghoon, and heeseung can work on the beverages," chimed jake.

"jay and i can operate the bakery and sunoo can work at the cashier and be the waiter," jungwon continued.

"i want to work with sunoo as well. although i do have experience, i think you boys will be capable to do it by yourselves," interjected yuki.

"what if we poison the drinks!?" exclaimed heeseung, not very trusting with his two other co-baristas.

yuki jokingly rolled her eyes, "that won't happen. besides, if you really need help you can just call me,"

"fine."

"yay i get to work with yuki!" sunoo linked his arms with the girl with giddy. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

after setting up and waiting for a good few minutes, customers finally started to come in. yuki was excited to serve the customers.

"yuki! the drinks are ready," heeseung called out to the younger.

"coming~" she chirped after cleaning the tables. she held the wooden tray that had the two drinks in one hand, ready to serve.

"hi! this is your order. i hope you enjoy them," she smiled warmly to the girls. the two girls gave each other looks, as they bickered silently, debating whether they should talk to yuki.

"we're b-big fans of you!" the girl with shorter hair blushed, making yuki flustered.

"me?" she raised her brows, pointing to herself. the two girls nodded profusely, staring at yuki with admiration and shyness. yuki's lips curled into a brighter smile. 

"thank you so much, you're so sweet," she bowed to the girls in sincerity.

"can we take a photo with you?" the longer-haired girl asked shyly. yuki looked over to her manager who shook her head. 

yuki pouted, "i'm sorry but my manager says i can't. but...do any of you have a pen?" 

hurriedly, the girls raced to open their backpacks and search for a pen.

"i have one!" one of them passed yuki their pens, wondering what she was going to do with them.

yuki pulled two napkins out of her apron and laid them on the table, clicking on the pen before writing down a message and her signature on both of them.

"she said no photos but she didn't say no signatures," giggled yuki, watching the girls hold the signed napkins cheerfully.

"thank you yuki! we'll always continue to support you," 

yuki felt touched by their sweet words and the smiles on their faces that moved her heart. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

more customers started flooding in and with many pleans, yuki rushed to help the members who were making beverages.

"jake...i think you accidentally added two shots to this latte," yuki held the drink, noticing how extremely dark it was. 

"i think i might have," jake rubbed the back of his nape at his mistake.

"hey, it's alright. don't rush yourself," yuki comforted him, patting his back. 

"sunghoon can you make a new one? i'll make the tea and serve it," she asked the elder who quickly nodded and went to work.

yuki whisked the green tea powder into the cup before slowly adding in hot water. once the brew was done, she poured it into the hot beverage cup, then sliding on the sleeve before placing it on the tray with the croffle jay and jungwon had prepared.

"here is your order! thank you for your patience, i hope you enjoy them," she greeted the woman. 

"i thought sunoo was going to serve me," the customer spoke bluntly. 

"ah, he was helping jungwon do the dishes," explained yuki, noticing the insolent tone in her voice. though she was wearing a cap, from the corner of her eye, she noticed how the customer was giving her a dirty look. she decided not to think much of it.

she placed the plate of croffle down first before the tea. the customer reached out for the drink, her hand hitting the cup of tea, knocking it over, and spilling onto yuki's hands. 

the girl let out a gasp at the hot liquid that made her hand throb. 

"i'm so sorry!" yuki apologized, hurriedly wiping the excess liquid on the floor. 

"i'll get you a new drink," yuki bit her lip, refraining from physically express her the pain in her hand. 

the customer only nodded before saying, "make sure sunoo serves it to me."

yuki walked back to the kitchen, throwing the cup into the trashcan before running her hands under the tap water.

"yuki, are you okay?" sunghoon worriedly asked, glancing at her hands. 

"yeah i'm okay. i just accidentally spilled a drink," she murmured, feeling slightly better at the cold sensation against her hands.  

"your hands are red. you're not okay," sunghoon furrowed his brows, before walking away to search for something. 

sunghoon came back with ice wrapped in a small cloth. he turned off the tap and grabbed yuki's hands, one of his hands was under the balm, and with the other, he used to pat the towel gently on her hands. the cold ice felt much better than the water.

"did she knock it over you?" he asked, eyes concentrated on her hands. he never realized how delicate her hands were.

"no i was just being clumsy," lied yuki.

the two met eyes and sunghoon stared at her with a raised brow. 

"i know you're clumsy at times but you're the type of person to be cautious, especially with other people," sunghoon persisted, "you might not know it but i'm pretty attentive too. i saw what she did,"

yuki let out a sigh, tilting her head to look at the ground.

"yeah maybe she did. but i'm used to some of the boys' fans being...nutsy," confessed yuki.

"but that doesn't mean it's fine yuki. we can let you be treated like this. they're not true fans if they're being shitty to you. so you have to tell us when they're being out of the line okay?" mumbled sunghoon earnestly. 

"i will," she stared at him, nodding her hand.

"since when were we in a k-drama? are you guys going to hold hands the whole time while me and heeseung-" jake's eyes widened at the redness of her hands, "yuki what happened to your hand!"

sunghoon immediately retracted his hands from the girl in surprise. his ears turning red. 

"hot water spilled on my hands," yuki answered.

"i think it's my turn to hold her hand,"

"no, it's mine!"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

i might be releasing an enhypen au soon... so look out for that hehe

remember to vote and comment, it is greatly appreciated!

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

โœ“ His eyes โ€ข Riki Nishimura Gucci_Niki

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

160K 3.6K 55
Y/n is the 8th member of the boy group ENHYPEN. THAT'S EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR NOW;) Y/n [Female reader] Started: 2022, December 4 Ended: 202...
MY SECRET LOVER | HEESEUNG huyen ํฌ์˜Œ

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

93.3K 2.4K 38
โ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. โž Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
85.8K 4.1K 26
โ†’ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ผ โ™ก ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป โ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด. โž ยฉenhapen
TAKEN | ENHYPEN red light lala

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

196K 4.7K 40
book two. this book will only make sense after you read given enhypen ot7 (poly) ff