! online friends ❥scaramouche...

By kazooteax

✦❝you❜re so annoying.❞ ❝you❜re worse❟ scary-mushroom.❞ ✾ { where you find out that your schol... More

! introduction
! i. rude encounter
! ii. firework show<3
! iii. restaurant
! v. student council practices
! vi. alice in wonderland
! vii. the horrifying test experience
! viii. the legendary school event
! ix. cold night's rain
! x. minecraft?!??!
! xi. hu tao's toe pics
! xii. the lantern rite [700+ reads special!]
! xiv. a suspicion
! xiv. meeting + confession
! xv. snowfall.

! iv. roblox with wanderer

626 19 34
By kazooteax

 !proofread, btw [name] doesn't know that wanderer is scaramouche (obviously).

  when [name] got home, she took a quick shower as she flopped onto the couch, letting her hair dry by a towel placed on her shoulders. she was in hello kitty pajama pants and an oversized t-shirt for comfort. as she unlocked her phone, she answered wanderer's text messages.

yo, [online name], are you home?

yep, I'm home now! wanna play now? 😋

sure. what game are we playing first though?

fashion famous

what the f###.

no excuses you agreed 😊

i hate you. /j

"/j" 😱

you love me wanderer omg

no I don't, I don't know how you even look like.

we can meet up someday dw kuni<3

please don't send me hearts.

they're platonic 😡😡

whatever you say.

[name] opened roblox and her online friend joined her in fashion famous.

"why do we have to do this again?" her online friend typed in the chat.

"because I said so," [name] replied to him.

   through the other side of the phone screen, scaramouche sighed. his online best friend was someone that he cared very much about, but sometimes she was rather irrelevant. he had to admit that he had... the teeniest crush on her, but he dared not tell anyone.

that's why he always gave in to her requests.

   they dressed up for the theme; apparently it was "wedding". he nearly died when he saw [name] dressed up as the bride and him as the groom.

   "we're definitely gonna win first place in this," [name] grinned, muttering to herself. her parents weren't home, they were working. as everyone walked on the runway, [name] stuck her tongue out at those ugly af outfits and gave them one star. she gave kuni five stars so that he'd win either second or first place.

   scaramouche gave his best friend five stars, he wanted her to win either first or second. when the results came, he and [name] grinned at the same time even though they didn't know it.

   [name] was first place, he was second, and some random person he couldn't care less about won third.

    [name] gave herself a silent cheer as she went and got herself a bowl of ice cream as a reward. "hey, wanna call?" she said to scaramouche through private chat. how it got through the roblox chat filter was unknown. 

"sure," he replied.

   [name] started a call as scaramouche joined it. [name] always kept her tone quiet so that her friend wouldn't figure out her identity so easily. scaramouche always kept his tone pretty low.

"hi!" said [name]. "how are you?" they never turned on their cameras for safety.

"I'm doing okay," said scaramouche. "how about you, idiot?"

"I'm doing fine." [name] rolled her eyes. "uh, have your mother issues downed a bit?"

   "I guess it's getting better," scaramouche told her. "that old hag is... becoming a bit more tolerable."

   "oh, I see. alright, do you want to play another round of fashion famous or do ya wanna play murder mystery?" said [name].

   "murder mystery," scaramouche said instantly. "I really don't want to play another round of... that game."

"aw, that game isn't too bad!" [name] exclaimed. "but sure, let's play murder mystery. join me!"

   scaramouche joined the girl as the game had just ended it's intermission. "good timing," scaramouche grinned to himself, as [name] mumbled an "mhm."

[name] was innocent, scaramouche was the sheriff.

"yo, scaramouche!" [name]'s voice rang from his phone. "I'm the murderer~"

"nah, I just saw the murderer and they have their knife out. that's not your avatar."

[name] let out a grumble of disappointment, she really wanted to annoy scaramouche.

scaramouche ended up shooting her in annoyance.

   "HAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAH YOU DIED!!!" [name] laughed as she heard scaramouche's grumble from the other side of the screen.

"I accidentally shot you, okay?" he said, irk marks appearing on the side of his head.

   "yea, yea," [name] said smugly. "anyways, next round is starting, pay attention or you'll get murdered first second."

"no way I would, I'm too good," scaramouche said.

"really?" [name] responded confidently. "well guess what, I'm the sheriff in this round."

"and I'm the murderer. hm, that's funny."

"game on then, kuni-moochie!"

"what the f###, don't call me that."

"too bad, it's my new nickname for you!"

"shut up idiot."

"ur mom."

"I hate mine."

   the game started as [name] and scaramouche found eachother instantly and virtually started jumping eachother. [name] dodged a thrown knife that missed her by inches as she giggled. she shot her gun before realizing that scaramouche was gone, and turned around to see his knife hit her as shock overcame her.

"WHAT!??!?!?" she yelled. "HUH?!??!!? HOW?!"

"too bad," scaramouche said smugly. "heh."

"you sound like you're making the Anya Face, kuni."

'kuni'. I love that nickname for some reason, scaramouche thought.

"I'm not."

   "yea, yea. okay, fine, you're better than me!" [name] yelled in surrender. "ugh... how'd you kill me so quickly?"

"you weren't paying attention, you were too busy giggling."

the giggle that makes my heart beat so loudly.

   "guess I'll have to pay attention better next time," [name] sighed. "unlike my classes. classes are sh##."

"didn't you get caught skipping class with your friends by a teacher once?"

   "yea, we had to climb over a fence. itto was struggling so badly he nearly broke it when he jumped over it," [name] laughed.

"how did he not break any bones?..."

"I dunno, to be honest. hey, wanna play 'flee the facility'?"

"sure. when I'm the Beast I'll definitely camp you."

"HEY!! CHEATER!" [name] exclaimed in disbelief.

that made scaramouche chuckle. one of his rare laughs.

"hey, you laughed!"

"yea, well, I mostly only laugh around you."

   that made [name] pause for a moment. her best friend only laughed around her, someone who was as likely to laugh as pigs would fly. that made her smile, grateful that her parents weren't home otherwise they'd think she was texting her nonexistent lover or something.

"hey, kuni, do you listen to CAS?"

"I love it."

"really?! I like it too! hey, we have similar music taste!" said [name].

"nice," said scaramouche, smiling behind his phone screen.

   they started playing flee the facility. first, [name] and scaramouche were both survivors, as they ran from the Beast.

   "AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THE BEAST IS SO BAD—NO OFFENSE BUT IT'S TRUE, THEY TRIED TO GET ME WHILE I WAS IN A VENT!" [name] laugh loudly. "AHH, RUN KUNI, THEY'RE TWO FEET AWAY FROM YOU!"

   "hm? OH!" scaramouche crawled into a vent just in time, or so he thought. the Beat wacked him with their hammer and dragged him into an ice block as [name]'s eyes slightly widened in panic; this wasn't supposed to happen to him. "I'm gonna save you, kuni!"

   "there's no need to act so serious, it's only a game after all. I'm not in real mortal peril or anything," scaramouche deadpanned.

"but it is serious, you're my best friend!" [name] yelled. "okay, I'm here, where's the Beast?"

"they left to go get another player," said scaramouche. "hurry up, or they'll catch you trying to free me."

   [name] quickly got her best friend out of the ice block as they dashed out of the room together, just as the Beast came rushing in. "AHHHH! RUN!" [name] screamed. "HURRY!"

   scaramouche was rather quick on his feet for a game, he and [name] both crawled under a vent to avoid the Beast as they both sighed in relief. "that was a close one, I guess," scaramouche admitted.

   they managed to hack all the computers in time. in the next round... scaramouche was the Beast, and [name] was a survivor.

"uh oh," [name] sweatdropped. "uh..." she knew that wanderer was the master at this game.

   [name] could only run as scaramouche instantly found her. she dove under a vent, making scaramouche frown slightly. "I'll get you, just you wait," he grinned.

   "good luck!~" [name] said smugly. determined to survive kuni's menacing skill at being the Beast, she ran for her life as she shut a door behind her to hack a computer. halfway through, someone joined her to help her hack it and didn't press the button in time. "OH, THIS F##ING IDIOT—"

   scaramouche came rushing into the room with his hammer. the other player dashed out through a vent, as [name]'s back was turned and didn't see him until she turned around. "AHHH! THAT F##ING PLAYER!" she yelled as her best friend strung the rope to her and dragged her out of the room to find an ice block.

   he was having a little trouble trying to find a nearby one. [name] took notice of this and pressed the button to escape, as she dashed off with wanderer yelling, "HEY! [ONLINE NICKNAME], YOU IDIOT! GET YOUR A## BACK HERE!"

   "catch me if you can!~" [name] yelled back, sticking her tongue out at him. "ehe." yes, she stole that line from venti. well, she just picked up the habit of him saying 'ehe'.

"oh, hell yea I will," scaramouche said determinedly. "[online nickname]~ I'll catch up to you."

"why does that sound like something a creep would say," [name] deadpanned.

   "you obviously know I'm not a creep; I'm literally the same age as you and I don't sound old," scaramouche deadpanned back.

   "yea, yea," said [name], just as wanderer managed to actually capture her this time. "NOOO!!!!!!!! HOW?!??!?!"

   "you gotta pay attention," wanderer exclaimed smugly. this time, an ice block was near him as he trapped her inside. "that's funny, I got you!~"

   he was camping her ice block. "WANDERER!!!!" [name] screamed in disbelief. "I thought you weren't a camper!"

   "I'm not, but of course I'd camp my best friend," scaramouche grinned. as someone headed into the room that [name] was in to free her, he wacked the person and tied the rope around him as he put the player in an ice block that wasn't near [name]. the boy was so whipped that he didn't want random boys around his best friend (ahem, crush *lenny face*).

[name] sighed in defeat as she finally gave in. wanderer had won the round.

   "ah, I keep wondering how I continue to forget to pay attention..." [name] sulked. "how did you creep up behind me and I didn't even hear the music or notice the red hue?!"

"idiot," her best friend teased. "hehe, well, who's the loser now?"

   "shut up," [name] said playfully. "well, that was so fun now. but my parents are coming home soon, so I have to make dinner for them. see you later, kuni-moochie!"

"don't call me that!" scaramouche yelled in embarrassment.

"oh, yes I will," [name] replied teasingly.

"oh well, bye, [online nickname]."

"bye-bye, kuni-moochie!"

"[online nickname]!" he sighed and ended the call.

if only we could've talked just for a bit longer.

don't be selfish scaramouche, she has things to do.

he had accepted it: yes, he was in love with his online best friend.

END OF CHAPTER

! 1752 WORDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 970 25
ʚ scaramouche/FEM! reader ୨ ᵐᵒᵈᵉʳⁿ ᵃᵘ ! roommates?? with a completely different version of yourself ?!? "oh! sorry I mistook you for a purple greml...
29.9K 249 20
This is a Genshin Men x Reader book where the reader is female unless requested otherwise. These are all smuts meaning they contain sexual content. I...
17.1K 664 23
Waking up in another world is terrifying. Not remembering anything is worse, though. Teyvat is a strange world filled with mysteries for you to explo...
40.4K 1.8K 17
IN WHICH.. After a humiliating breakup with your past boyfriend Aether of 3 years you run away to the nearest classroom to drown yourself in your te...