Warm Love|✓

talesofdevil

"I can be the dark, just for you to love your brightness." Reyansh Rathore. *⁠.⁠✧ ________... Еще

|p r e v i e w|
|p r o l o g u e |
|a e s t h e t i c|
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60-Final
The Feirce Flame

23

8.9K 533 20
talesofdevil

Don't get too close it will
turn you into a
poetry.

The door opens and the first person whom I least expected happens to be Shivam. As Shivam happens to be the most laziest person in our house. I launch myself on him, taking him in bear hug. But his hands never settles on me. My spontaneous action must has suprised him. I preferred to assume.

Slowly I break the hug, ruffling his hairs. However, he stays too motionless to move, staring unblinkingly at me, not even the frustrated look when ever I mess with his perfectly styled mob of hairs.

Hearing the chaos, Mom comes with scrunched eyebrows. And as soon as she sees me the unpleasant look is interchange with a content face, with glistening eyes. Her lips parted, with eyes widening.

She takes me in her arms, and I curl myself  in her warmth. Dad to comes and has the same expression. He hugs me, simultaneously kissing my forehead.

"How're you? You started your intership then how're you here." Dad counters.

"Yeah, how come you're here." This time Shivam probes after staring at us blankly.

Something seems unusual in his tone. As if, a tone of taunting. I wipe it of, a hormonal teenage.

"They've some festival. So they gave us someday off." I say nonchalantly.

I internally hiss at my own lie. The courtesy of me to lie so openly infront of my parents. Although, I'm expert in that field.

Mom ushers us inside. I launch myself on the couch and Shivam strolls my suitcase inside. Yeah, even with continuous denial I had to carry one so not to let them have a doubt. Not even a second, and mom and dad probed with question, as if engaged in rapid fire.

Though I choose to remain silent and sometimes cleverly changing the topic. Today or tomorrow I have to tell them the truth, which is their right. Truth that their daughter has married. Not by her choice but they didn't have to know it. However, the time to say this is not correct. And I think the future would also be not.

"Mom what's for dinner?"

"Potato curry." She speaks.

"Mom please make chicken curry. I'm carving for it." I make the best possible pleading face.

"No Mom. Make potato curry." Shivam crys out, instantly.

"Shivam let's make chicken curry. Your sister has come after long time." Dad jest discreetly. Which I find unusual.

Shivam scoffs, "Okay, make it. The princess  has come." He gets up from the couch, walking towards his room. Not before slamming the door close with a thud. The couple carried a disappointing look, however they cover up with a shake of their head when they catch my eyes.

Something is definitely not correct.

After dinner, I dip myself in the hard mattress, relaxing my aching muscles from the after effects of jet lagged. Shifting on my left side, I take a look at my room. The door right next to my bed leading to the small balcony, my study desk on top of which photo frames of my family are kept.

The room is small, sophisticated but I didn't let it as a hurdle, and not decorating it properly. The daydreamer hung on the window, the twinkling light emitting from stars, the dancing doll and the trophy from my first dance competition. Not to forget the beautiful words hung on the wall to remind me that,

Life is like a flower petal, coming with its own wildness.

The room has hardly any luxury unlike Reyansh room but the amount of comfortness I get can never be traded off.

My phone beebs with an incoming message. Clicking it open, an unknown number popes, stating,

'Good night, meet you tomorrow, my lady.'

My lady. Nice way to woo a lady. I close my phone keeping it on the nightstand.

Raising my palm I rub over my face.

The new situation, the new problem demands enough strength and patience  from my side. I look at my raised left hand, tracing my fingers on the lines carved on the surface of my palm.

Mrs. Chakroborty, my noisy neighbour, once told me that a humans life is plastered or can be predicted of from the lines of your palm. But my palm is nothing but a scribble twisted amass of lines.

Majority of us run behind, with a lame light adventuring themselves to search for love, and finding the meaning, just to ease down their curiosity, matching with the words mentioned in books. A crave to feel those bookish feelings.

I ran my finger on the mangalsutra chained on my neck. Which I hide through my turtle neck top.

But, I always ran to search for,

What's destiny?

A broad daylight which can just blind your vision, or something spiritual blaze of glory differing from person to person. Or a Christmas tree, we decorate with enthusiasm to make it stand out the most.

"Kiraz in what position are you sleeping?"

A loud shrill voice, of my mother discern in my ear. I grumble dipping my face more in the mattress. However, a slap on my forearm has me wake up in an instant.

Mom stand there, dusting my desk with a cloth. Her eyes flared up with anger.

I gaze at my table watch, and it's close to noon. Biting my lips, I gulp to parch my dry throat.

"How many times should I tell you to wake up early and do some excercise?"

Same thing. Same words. I am hearing since past years. According to her if I go out and do some yogas and excercise my physical as well as mental health will be in perfect equilibrium. Though it's true, and I side it with but my sleeping habits just washes the thought before it even touches the fire of zeal.

I huff out of my bed, going directly towards the washroom to get myself freshed up. The wierd sleeping position has already effected my neck, might have a sprain. No sooner did I open the door when my phone chimes with notifications.

Sliding the screen I see five missed calls of him and few messages which involves greetings for the day. In the middle my phone goes off, as Reyansh number flashes. I slid the answer button, as declining was out of consideration. Don't want him to be right in front of my door just because I cancelled his call.

"You wake up?"

Not even a greeting. I scoff at his lack of mannerism.

"Yeah!"

"Hope you're good to go out. I've choose a place for our date."

I am sure, that he would be sitting on a chair with his fingers continuously tapping on either the desk or his thigh. A sign which indicates his nervousness. Which I's able to catch.

"Do I've a choice?"

"No. But it's better to not miss out the fun."

What has gotten in him. Instead of the usual strong dominating voice his tone is less down to estatic one, oozing with excitement.

"Okay. Pin me the time and venue."

"I'll pick you up."

"No need for that. My parents will take a doubt."

"As you wish love."

And he cut the phone.

I slam my phone on my bed, at once slamming myself thinking about, what just happened. I agreed on a date. My first ever date. At such moments I wished I'd a girlfriend so that I can share the wierd twist of my stomach.

"Kiraz come down."

I shriek back involuntarily at the loud message which mom is able to send even from down floor. I shout a coming before taking out the mangalsutra and keeping in my safe case. I huddled down the stairs hooking my arms on Shivam neck who also was descending the stair.

He flinch with my sudden action, instantly covering it with a straight face. I thin my eyebrow at him, questioning his look.

"How's your study going?" I ask.

"Good."

Hopping down the last few steps, he unhooks my arms and goes towards the entrance door, before shouting.

"Mom I'm going out."

Before Mom could reach he was out of the premise.

"What happened to him?"

I take a seat on dining table.

"Exams are coming so he is stressed out." She feigns letting out a sigh.

"How long will your internship last?"

Since yesterday she has been asking the same question repeatedly. And each time panic strike in me.

"There's time. Yeah there is."

She raise her eyebrow, beffuddling a puzzled look. I inhale a breath, initiating.

"I've recently joined there and it would take time." I gave her my best convincing look.

"By the way, at evening I'm going out. I'm going to meet my college friend."

"Okay but be early. I and your dad has something to discuss."

I bob my head absentmindedly to whatever she says, digging myself in my savouring urge of egg toast.

It's close to 7p.m., and I'm still deciding on what to wear. I rampaged through my wardrobe, thrice to come out with a good dress but alas we girl are born with a deficiency in their wardrobe. On top of that, I can't wear any thing flossy because Mom detective eyes will pin me with a doubtful gaze, right the moment I present myself in front of her.

After quite contemplation, I come up with a white dress with a sweetheart neck, a perfect fitted frock reaching till my knees, with it lacy sleeves. But who wears it for a visit to its friend. Trashing the hanger back in the wardrobe. I pick out a baggy jeans with a burgundy corset top, matching with a slim bag.

Curling my hairs, doing a light makeup, I'm off to go. Stuffing some cash along with my phone, I exit my room. Mom gives me an impressed look but shakes her head when she sees my sleevless top. Seeing green signal, I exclaim a byee.

"Come fast home!"

"Yess!" I drawl my words.

I reached the venue, a late by ten minutes. The elite golden honey classy area just did everything to out shadow me for my dressing sense. Reyansh Rathore. The man who summoned me here, seemed to be invisible. I dialed his number which ringed continuously, to switch off, unattended.

Where is this man. I twist my lips standing just at the entrance of the elite restuarant.

"Are you looking for me, my lady?"

I shriek, instinctively my hand reaching to my chest. I turned around, with an irritated scowl on my face.

There he stood in all glory, looking dashing as ever. His angular sharp feature with pointed nose and almond eyes, makes him a deep-drawn attraction. His broad shoulder and those defined biceps, with the running ink on his arms hidden under the white shirt, ending just near his neck. Which shined itself from the collar of his satin shirt.

"You scared me."

"Did I?

His lips lifted in a shocked way.

"It's nothing new. You always scare me." I roll my eyes.

"But the way you behave around me says some other story." The voice of the strong, rough man has me gulp and cast my eyes down.

"That is taking stand for yourself."

"Yeah, childish act, do add to your self stand lists. Which could reveal itself as a life-threatening actions."

"Ask yourself why I choose those immature actions. And as far as I remember I didn't jump from your room. I only ran away. Then how can it cost my life." I probe.

"Right, my lady. Forget it."

He sneer mocking at me.

"Did you called me here to insult me. If that is your motive, then you're doing very well in achieving it." I snarled feeling humiliated by him.

"I'm sorry darling."

"Just like always you'll hurt me and say sorry."

"Yess, till my last breath."

"But until then it'll loose it's meaning."

"Does action to looses it's meaning?"

"Will you put effort in persuading me?"

"Isn't that is what love is. You care for them."

"Which book you're reading?"

"Kiraz."

•~~•

Which book are you reading?🤭

I was thinking of double updating that's why I was not going to update today. But later choose other way.

For early update I want atleast 60 votes.

Hope you like it. Do vote, comment and I am eagerly waiting.

Published: 30April,2023.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

524K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
396K 8.7K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
843K 87.3K 29
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .˚₊✧₊˚. -------- **This is a DARK roma...
A Taara To Her Universe ~ Tale Of Us ✓ Myna

Любовные романы

27.1K 1.5K 35
'Ishq Mein Hum dum - #1' She came like a star to my moment of darkness. And I didn't know they called her Naintara. ________________________💞 💞___...