HIS ROYAL QUEEN

By Isha_504

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help he... More

🤍 PROLOGUE 🤍
DEDICATION
Instagram 💕
Introduction - HIM 🖤
• 1. Ace King
• 3. Rathore Family -2
• 4. Meeting the Future in-laws
• 5. Meeting the Future in-laws -2
• 6. Witches
• 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'
• 8. Punishment
• 9. ShivYa's Love
INTRODUCTION - HER ❤️‍🔥
• 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore
• 11. Disturbed Ace
• 12. AcYa's First Meet
• 13. "Are they in a relationship??"
• 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills
• 15. Flirting & A Clue
• 16. His Soft and Dark Side
• 17. Moments of Love
• 18. Her Wrath
• 19. Beautiful Memories
• 20. Dagger
• 21. Dreams
• 22. Similar Yet Very Different
• 23. A Day Out
• 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn
• 25. Broken
• 26. Shopping with 'HER'
• 27. Truth or Dare
• 28. Darkness
• 29. Queen
• 30. Anniversary
• 31. First Kiss?!
• 32. Club
• 33. Hope
• 34. Failure?!
• 35. Capturing 'HER'
• 36. Realisation of Love
• 37. Good Bye
• 38. Curse
• 39. Reunion
• 40. Lioness
• 41. Jealousy
• 42. Marriage Proposal
• 43. Control on Emotions?!
• 44. Power
• 45. Death
• 46. Obsessed
• 47. Mystery
• 48. Fear

• 2. Rathore Family

14.5K 654 43
By Isha_504

Hey guys, I am back with the 2nd chapter of this book.
Sorry for the late update.

If there are any mistakes you can write it in the comment section.

Please no rude and hate comments.
If you don't like the book you can leave it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then he remembered about how they actually met.........

FLASHBACK (2 months ago)

Author's POV:-

Currently, Ace, his sister, and his friends are sitting in his private jet.
Let's look what are they doing.

Sebestian was as usual sleeping, Xavier was reading a magazine but beside him was sleeping a young girl oh.. sorry I forgot to introduce you all to Emily ( Xavier's sister and his only family), Ace was doing something in his phone, Adi was sitting beside Ash doing nothing just staring outside the window, but here Ashley was dying from nervousness. First time in her life she was this nervous, and why not she would be, after all she was going to meet her future in-laws for the first time ever.

Oh.., I forgot to tell you that they are going to INDIA to meet Adi's family and to explore Rajasthan.
Adi and Ash are dating each other for 4 years and nobody from Adi's family knew that. Ofcourse his siblings knew that he was in a relationship but with whom, he kept it a secret, didn't even gave a hint to them.

"Adi..,What if they don't like me??", Ash asked Adi. "Babe you are asking me this question for the 100th time today. And I am telling you for the 100th time that they will like you, don't worry.", Adi answered calmly bcoz he knew that how much of a big overthinker she is.
(Ash is us. Us is Ash.🥲)

"I have heard that your grandparents are very strict. What if they didn't like me? What about your parents? And what if your siblings didn't like me?? What if your family would want you to have a Indian gf, you know na I don't know much about your culture? Will you break up with me??", Ash was rambling the questions not giving anytime to him to speak. "Ashley let me speak first. Okay.", Adi said. Ash nodded.

"First of all, my family will throw me out of the house if I will leave you for this reason. Second of all, my family is cool,okay they don't care if you are from our culture or not. And third of all, they are very excited to meet their future younger daughter-in-law. So stop overthinking and relax.", Adi said while kissing her forehead.

Ash blushed at his last line.
By this time Sebestian also got awake and was listening to what Adi was saying.
"Adi, why don't you tell us more about your family? How are they? Their nature?", Sebestian asked. Everyone agreed to this.

"Okay.", Adi said and proceeded to them about The Rathore family.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Rajasthan, India

Location:- RATHORE PALACE

Inside this majestic and beautiful palace everyone was running here and there busy in doing their work, after all the Yuvraj (Prince) of the Rathore family is coming back from Italy.

Every member of the family is very excited to meet Adi's girlfriend and his friends.
Everyone is engaged in doing something. No-one was sitting idle.
But in midst of this hustle bustle there was a young boy of age 14-15 was filming something with his camera.

Let's take a closer look at him.
Oh.. boy he is none other than our Yash Singh Rathore.
He is the third brother of our female lead.
But what is he doing...??

"Hey guys, you all wanted to meet my family so in today's video I am going to introduce you to all of them.", Yash said while focusing on the camera. He is a youtuber with 300k subscribers, and he is a gamer.

"So let's start with the eldest family member my dadu sa (grandfather), say hi dadu.", Yash said moving the camera to An old looking man but his presence itself screams power and kindness. "Hi kiddos..", his dadu sa Pratap Singh Rathore ( The chairman of Rathore Empire) said while grinning.
"And this is my dadi sa (grandmother), Devika Singh Rathore.", Yash said while moving the camera to the kitchen where his dadi sa was making Adi's favourite Aloo ke Parathe (an unleavened whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a Savory, spiced, mashed potato filling). She only waved her hand at the camera.

"Aap humare liye to kabhi Aloo ke parathe nhi banati dadi sa.", Yash said frowning. (You never make aloo ke parathe for me grandmother.) "Lekin aaj to hum aap hi ke liye bana rhe h.", His dadi sa said. "Really!!", Yash asked suprised. Devika just hummed while smiling.

Then he moved the camera to the other person who was present there. "Oh.. look who is here, My Dad 'Aryan Singh Rathore'.The CFO of Rathore Empire.", Yash said.
"By the way, what are you making??". Yash asked his dad.
"Sandwiches.", Aryan answered while concentrating on the bread.

"Okay... But first say hi to my subscribers. Please.", Yash pleaded.
"Hellooo....", Aryan said while waving his hand at the camera and instantly get on his work that was making sure the sandwiches weren't burnt as he was making it on the pan.

"Lagta h aaj aap master chef ban hi jayenge.", Yash said sarcastically.
(I think today itself you will become a master chef). At this Aryan only passed him a glare and his dadi sa laughed at his antics.

"Okay okay.. Jaa rha hu.", He said while running out of the kitchen.
(I am going.)
"I am telling you guys he will not be able to make it. I am making a bet to you that at least 4 of the sandwiches would be burnt.", He said to the camera knowing that it's his father's third time trying to make sandwich and the previous 2 times he made it, almost all sandwiches were looking like a black coal.

" So.. I am going to introduce you all to the my Mate Shree (Mom) 'Bhavya Singh Rathore'. Ohh.. here she is. I will not go near her bcoz if she saw me filming something she will bury me alive.", Yash exaggerated. Of course she will not kill him but he also didn't want to listen 1 hour lecture.

His mother was instructing the servents to clean guest rooms.
"You guys are also thinking why is there so much hustle bustle here. So let me tell you my second eldest brother is coming to India with his friends.", He said.

"Okay you guys met my mother so now let's meet my bade papa and badi ma.", He said and came in front of a big portrait of a couple. In which the couple were dancing with each other.

King and Queen of Jodhpur -

'REYANSH SINGH RATHORE'
'ANAMIKA SINGH RATHORE'

"Aren't they beautiful??.", Yash asked as his became moist.
"As you know they are not in this world anymore, but they always live in my heart.", Yash said while smiling at the camera but his eyes were only showing pain.

"Now.. let's meet my sister. SIYA di....."

So, how was the chapter??
Do you like it??

The king and queen are dead.

Is siya our female lead?? Don't know.😁

Please vote, comment and follow.

Till next update, Byyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Love Isha ❤️

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 13.8K 90
(CAPTURED SERIES #1) "Don't defy me Bella submit yourself to me." he said in a threatening voice. She was shocked at how stubborn he is and not even...
3.5M 191K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
132K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
1.2M 63.3K 77
"Why did you marry me, Alessandro? I am nothing but a burden to everyone." Anupama says with a trembling voice. Tears are streaming down her rosy chi...