The Consequence of Provoking...

Por An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... Mais

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 40: Super crazy

241 10 1
Por An-errr

A few days ago, Gu Siyu couldn't move her arms and legs, and she stayed in the hospital every day. After sitting and lying for too long, her whole body was sore.

During the day, it was quite hot, so she walked a few steps in her room by herself. At night, she wanted to go out for a walk, but the doctor wouldn't allow it, saying that she had injured her bones and must rest lying down. Gu Siyu could only be useless, letting others feed her and help her dress.

These simple things could still be solved, but sometimes there were inconvenient things that needed someone to help her walk. It was especially embarrassing. Now that the weather was hot, she had to be assisted by Huo Junxian to take a shower every night. Huo Junxian was a very meticulous person and didn't miss anything.

This was still acceptable. The main problem was that she had to ask Huo Junxian for help to take off her pants in the bathroom every time. She was always uncomfortable with this, and it was like rubbing her face on the ground every time.

No matter how many times, Gu Siyu couldn't get used to it.

Seeing her embarrassment, Huo Junxian comforted her, "Don't be shy. It's unavoidable to be inconvenient when injured. There are many people like you in the hospital."

There were many indeed.

Gu Siyu wanted to faint.

With her eyes closed, Gu Siyu let Huo Junxian do whatever she needed to do, thinking that things couldn't get any worse.

Huo Junxian directly changed her bandages, and while examining the bruises on her body, she asked, "Did you often fight with others when you were a child?"

Gu Siyu didn't care and just made a sound.

Huo Junxian looked up at her and straightened her clothes.

Gu Siyu spoke in a casual tone, "My dad was a gambler. He loved to play cards and was addicted. He borrowed a lot of money outside. At that time, I didn't have anything to eat, so I had to go out and find food. I was beaten by beggars on the street, and on my way back, I was beaten by debt collectors. After being beaten, I went back and cried, only to be beaten again by my dad."

As she spoke, she looked at Huo Junxian and smiled, "Isn't it miserable?"

Huo Junxian stopped her movements and asked, "What happened later?"

"What later? I was beaten all the way until I grew up. In middle school, things got better, and I became a little gangster, a social outcast. No one dared to beat me then. To be honest, that was the most comfortable time for me." Gu Siyu sat on the bed and leaned back, showing a calm attitude. She didn't have any special sadness, maybe because she was used to it, or maybe she had already forgotten, feeling that the past had passed.

"Why was it comfortable?" Huo Junxian was curious.

This was the first time Gu Siyu had talked about her past, and she continued, "Back then, when I was a minor and committed a crime, I just had to go to the police station for some ideological education and I could be released, and the police officers would even give me a lunch. At school, there were always all kinds of flunkies around me, bringing me food, so I never had to worry about going hungry. Plus, I was good-looking back then. In our grade, every class had someone who liked me, and there were even fools from other grades who thought they could change my future by pursuing me, bringing me breakfast every day. Hahaha."

Huo Junxian seemed at a loss for words, tying a butterfly knot on her raised arm and asking, "Does it... hurt?"

Gu Siyu had heard similar questions many times before, and she didn't really care anymore. She replied, "It's alright."

But her wounds seemed to enjoy singing a different tune, and they started to hurt again. She winced and bit her lip, pretending she was fine.

"If it really hurts, I can call a doctor for you during the healing period over the last couple of days," Huo Junxian said.

"No need, I'm afraid I'll turn into a mummy if you do."

Huo Junxian put the used bandage in a special bag. She had to leave for a while today, after spending three days here by Gu Siyu's bed, she had to attend to some matters.

"If there's anything, just call me or my aunt," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu nodded and brushed her phone with one hand. "You go ahead, and don't forget to bring the recorder. On your way, stop by my house and bring me the old phone. The photos are on the old phone."

Her phone had been stolen by Jin Yuansen once, but he had stolen the new one. It was a funny story, because Jin Yuansen was too stingy and she never had any money. During their agreement, she had used the old phone. Later, when she finally had enough money, their relationship fell apart and Gu Siyu went to buy a new phone. There was nothing on the new phone, and Jin Yuansen hadn't found anything on it when he stole it. He later returned it to her.

"The key is in my bag."

"Okay."

As Huo Junxian walked to the door, she turned back to look at Gu Siyu and said, "Do you want to come with me? I can push you in a wheelchair."

Gu Siyu had never sat in a wheelchair before and was a little excited at the idea, but the thought of being pushed around like an injured person was embarrassing. She shook her head vigorously and said no.

Huo Junxian took a step forward and turned to look at her, "Then take care of yourself."

"Okay."

When Huo Junxian was about to leave, Gu Siyu stopped her again, and they talked for a while. Huo Junxian didn't leave until much later.

"Are you going to the company like that?" Gu Siyu asked.

Huo Junxian looked at herself and didn't think there was anything wrong.

In the last few days, she had taken care of Gu Siyu and dressed very simply, with short sleeves and a thin long-sleeved shirt, a loose style that was quite homely. To be honest, she looked like a housewife. Gu Siyu liked it, but going to the company dressed like this might not be appropriate.

Gu Siyu leaned her body and opened the bedside table. She hadn't worn the clothes that Huo Junxian gave her for Qixi Festival. "Take this and wear it. You should at least show some momentum, otherwise others will think you're coming back to pack and leave."

"Okay."

Huo Junxian turned back to take the handbag.

Gu Siyu's eyes followed her into the bathroom, looked for a while and then withdrew her gaze, feeling that there was nothing else to see. She looked again and again without feeling her neck was sore.

Until Huo Junxian came out, their eyes met. Huo Junxian changed into a black high-slit skirt, made of suit fabric, with a metal button on the chest that was fastened to the side of her thigh, revealing the fair skin at the slit that was visibly smooth.

"You..." Gu Siyu moved her lips.

Huo Junxian tilted her head and played with the shoulder strap. She tied a knot casually, tilted her head and flicked her hair a couple of times, her clavicle protruding, her chest tight and full, not perfect enough to be picky, but she was beyond beauty, both lustful and sexy.

Her beauty was wrapped up to the extreme in this outfit.

Huo Junxian tucked her hair behind her ears and asked Gu Siyu, "Is it okay for me to dress like this? It's quite classy, isn't it?"

"Well..." Gu Siyu wanted to say no against her will, but seeing how gorgeous she looked, she couldn't say anything in the end. "It's pretty good. You should be able to boost your confidence when you go out like this."

"It was originally a gift for you. I'll just borrow it for now and get you a new one next time."

"Whatever."

Clothes can be easily replaced, and Gu Siyu nodded. As long as it looked good on Huo Junxian, it was fine.

It was just that as soon as Huo Junxian put on the clothes, she looked completely different from the housewife who had been taking care of Gu Siyu these past few days.

Huo Junxian sat in the chair and changed into high heels, leaning forward slightly with her bare feet slipping into the black high heels. There was no excess fat on her body, her waistline was smooth, and it fit perfectly with her figure.

She stood up and said, "I'll go first. I might be back late."

Gu Siyu nodded.

Shortly after she left, the caregiver aunt came over and said that Huo Junxian asked her to come and talk to Gu Siyu to cheer her up.

Gu Siyu easily got tired of playing games with one hand, so she let the aunt turn on a drama for her and leaned against the head of the bed to watch.

The aunt was in her early forties, still quite young, and sighed, "Ms. Huo is quite good at taking care of herself. I just helped her cook, and I didn't do anything else. It makes me feel quite embarrassed."

Gu Siyu nodded twice.

"She's really nice. She's completely different from what people say online. It's hard to find employers like her these days. When she left, she kept reminding me to take care of you."

Gu Siyu paused and turned her head to ask, "What did she say to you?"

"She was afraid you would get bored, so she asked me to talk to you. If you're hungry, she said she'd bring you something to eat, but she also said not to eat too much and not to eat anything that might cause a reaction. She also reminded you not to move around when getting an injection..."

"I don't have ADHD," Gu Siyu snorted and went back to watching her tablet. She was watching SpongeBob SquarePants, the latest two seasons. The dubbed version didn't have the same charm as before, so she switched to the original audio.

Maybe she had really grown up, but the original audio didn't give her the same feeling as before, and the plot was more violent and bloody.

Gu Siyu thought that maybe this was just part of growing up. When you couldn't find the innocent and naive feelings of your childhood, you just felt like everything had changed.

After watching about ten episodes, the nurse came to give her an injection. Gu Siyu checked her phone for messages first, so she wouldn't be busy later.

There was no news from Huo Junxian, but she received messages from He Xiao and Duan Jiayang. A few days ago, there was a scandal online that everyone in the country knew about - that she had suffered serious injuries and was lying in the hospital.

Later, an unscrupulous nurse came forward and revealed where she was being treated, revealing all her private information.

He Xiao and Duan Jiayang asked her which ward she was in and said they wanted to come see her.

Gu Siyu didn't understand what there was to see. She couldn't entertain guests while lying in bed.

Gu Siyu replied: "No need to come, I'm busy."

He Xiao said: "I have a day off today, not busy."

Gu Siyu said: "I said I'm busy."

He Xiao said: "What are you busy with? You can't move anyway. Do you want to eat anything? I'll bring it over. I'll come see you. Otherwise, you'll be so lonely all by yourself."

The hospital was indeed boring.

But saving face was more important than boredom, and He Xiao knew her temperament: "I'm not here to make fun of you."

He Xiao was really a bit of a good person.

Gu Siyu didn't easily make friends with people, especially intellectuals. He Xiao graduated from university, majoring in veterinary medicine. Since Gu Siyu helped her, she was very enthusiastic about Gu Siyu and treated her as a good friend.

Gu Siyu said: "I need to get an injection."

He Xiao said: "Okay, you just don't want to talk to me, hmph. You hide things when you have something to deal with and don't let me help you."

Gu Siyu replied "yes" and swiped to the chat window with the pinned contact, sending a message: "Did you get the things?"

The nurse next to her urged her to finish quickly since the medicine was almost gone. Gu Siyu stretched out her hand and bit her lip, "Be gentle."

The nurse laughed: "Aren't you usually tough when getting injections?"

That's because someone was there.

Now that no one was there, it's okay to be a bit weak.

Gu Siyu was too bored. She slowly lifted her hand and pressed the screen bit by bit. It took more than ten minutes to send a message: "Do you know the lock screen password?"

·

Huo Junxian arrived at the company's entrance and had just gotten out of the car when a white ball rushed over. Its four small legs bounced so fast it almost flew itself.

She leaned over a bit and Teddy jumped into her arms.

Huo Junxian lifted Teddy up, holding its paw and saying, "I just changed my clothes. Don't make them dirty."

Teddy barked twice, looking pitiful. It hadn't been sticking to her for a few days and missed her terribly.

Huo Junxian hugged Teddy and lifted him up, supporting his butt with one hand and holding his waist with the other. "Did you eat too much again?"

The pet attendant followed behind and reported on Teddy's situation over the past two days. When they played with him, he was lively and happy, but when they didn't, he became depressed and thought about Huo Junxian.

"I see," Huo Junxian said, smirking.

Teddy barked again twice, but calmed down when Huo Junxian looked at him.

As they entered the company, the sight of a person and a dog drew everyone's attention. Recently, there had been a lot of gossip about the company online, and the employees were all curious about Huo Junxian.

Who would win in this couple?

Huo Junxian carried the dog into the elevator alone and pressed the floor button with her free hand. She looked quite desolate.

When they arrived at the office floor, the secretary came over with a stack of documents in her arms. Huo Junxian glanced at them. "They are so thick."

"Yes, those people have too many assets," the secretary replied.

Huo Junxian nodded. "Bring them all in."

The secretary followed her to the desk, but as they were about to start working, the office door was pushed open.

"She's legally blind, are you legally blind too?" Jin Yuansen was not afraid and still looked very arrogant as he sat on the sofa. "She thinks she has loopholes to exploit, but I can also have my team of lawyers sue her until she is locked up. Does she really think she can beat me?"

He glanced at Huo Junxian with disdain. "You are so ruthless. You really don't care about her at all. If she knew you were using her like this, would she break down?"

Jin Yuansen naturally wanted to find an opportunity to tell Gu Siyu how crazy Huo Junxian was. He would wait until Gu Siyu was on the verge of collapse and then tell her, making her suffer.

The wind was all in his favor now. He could use public opinion to destroy Huo Junxian. Even if he was a man and cheated, he was still a victim and forced into a corner.

Although he was worried that Gu Siyu might reveal the list and harm him, he was not afraid of death and could still catch his breath.

Huo Junxian said nothing, staring at the large screen in front of her.

She pressed a button on the remote control on the table, and the display screen opposite Jin Yuansen lit up. Pictures flashed across the screen, some bright and some dark, with all kinds of faces in them.

It was normal for Gu Siyu not to recognize them.

But these two people in the office could not not recognize them.

Among the group of men and women, Jin Yuansen was the most obvious one. If this were an ordinary dinner party, it would be fine, but unfortunately, it was not...

Huo Junxian said, "In just one year, you've managed the company like this. Sometimes I wonder where all the company's money has gone."

She drew circles on the screen with a laser pen. "It doesn't matter who betrays me, what's important is how they betray me. So, I won't ask for a list. How are you going to deal with her?"

Lists and such were useless. Knowing who the scoundrel was could only help with prevention. What she wanted had always been something else.

"You betrayed the company secrets behind my back, stole my money...hiss, the amount is so large, will you go to jail?" Huo Junxian's tone was light. "Has your legal team ever told you how to deal with it if I sue you?"

"What can a few photos prove?" Jin Yuansen's mouth twitched, and he was already flustered.

As soon as he finished speaking, a video recording followed. In it, Jin Yuansen and someone else were drinking and talking about the project. He then said, "Siyu, rest assured, after I finish the Xiangwan project, all of that crazy woman's money will be mine. I'll give you whatever you want, and I'll give you fifty thousand pocket money a month..."

"Siyu, we can go anywhere we want in the future. I'll tell you the truth, I've already acquired most of the Huo family's shares. After I get rid of Huo Junxian's money and get the company going..."

Jin Yuansen was stunned. He had said everything to coax Gu Siyu, but he had checked and Gu Siyu didn't actually have these things. He had checked Gu Siyu's phone when he tied her up in the office earlier, and there was nothing on it.

He only thought that she recognized a few of his accomplices and wanted to silence her.

Damn it.

He was afraid that Gu Siyu, this wretched woman, would leave evidence because of the money, so he wanted to kill her.

He didn't expect Gu Siyu to actually do it! She recorded audio and video evidence for fear that he wouldn't give her the money.

At the time, this project was always owned by the Huo family. Gu Siyu secretly sold it, pretending that the Huo family lost the competition, causing them to lose tens of billions of yuan in one fell swoop. Then, he used the same trick to take a lot of money from the Huo family and invest it in his own company, causing the Huo family to slip directly from the position of a real estate giant. Jin Yuansen thought he was being sly, but really... he was very cautious, very cautious...

Jin Yuansen couldn't figure it out, damn it, how did Gu Siyu have this trick up her sleeve?

Damn it, maybe that bastard Gu Siyu didn't even know what she filmed. It was discovered by the crazy woman Huo Junxian, but using the word "betrayal" and asking for a "list" made him confused and bewildered. If he had known that Gu Siyu had this, he would have killed him directly and wouldn't have given him a chance to breathe!

"You crazy woman! You crazy bitch!" Jin Yuansen rushed over to smash Huo Junxian's remote control, and Teddy jumped out from under the table, scaring Jin Yuansen to almost fall on his butt.

Huo Junxian asked, "On Qixi Festival, when I sent Gu Siyu to the hospital, I noticed something. Everyone likes to advertise on the city's LED screens." She pointed with her chin, "I helped you advertise a bit, and tonight you can enjoy it."

Huo Junxian had seen Gu Siyu's phone. She had originally taken photos of her in a compromising position and used them to threaten her, even asking if she was scared.

At that time, Huo Junxian had said she was very scared.

Jin Yuansen howled for a long time, came arrogantly and left in a sorry state. He had to contact the companies that had LED advertising space and quickly buy back the photos. He couldn't let them be released.

Huo Junxian was tinkering with Gu Siyu's old phone. It had everything, including these compromising photos Gu Siyu had taken of her.

If it weren't for these compromising photos, she wouldn't have discovered anything. She had to thank Gu Siyu.

The secretary asked, "Do we still need to record audio?"

Huo Junxian nodded. She hadn't deleted anything on the old phone. "Yes, let's record it. Did you bring your recorder?"

"I've been carrying it all along." The secretary put the recorder in her pocket and called an assistant over to help carry the files.

The secretary sighed inwardly, her mouth moving. She wanted to ask about Gu Siyu, but didn't know whether she should ask or not.

Huo Junxian was really calm and didn't panic no matter what she did. She looked like she didn't know anything, but in reality, she had everyone in the company wrapped around her finger.

The secretary was very glad she had chosen the right person to follow.

The company's decline this year is all because of Jin Yuansen's embezzlement of company funds and his stuffing of the money into his own small company. He didn't deceive Gu Siyu on this point; he indeed has his own company, which he keeps very well hidden for fear of losing it in a divorce settlement with Huo Junxian.

This is just the small aspect of it; the bigger issue is that he has sold many of Huo's real estate secrets and has gone through all of their projects, causing the Huo family to lose out on opportunities in several large-scale competitions.

He has even transferred assets, diluted equity, and diminished the Huo family's control over the company to the point where they are on the verge of losing control.

Jin Yuansen is quite cunning. He knows that Huo Junxian doesn't like to go out, so he does everything behind her back. He steals a little today, and a little tomorrow, and Huo Junxian can't control him. He's been very successful at it.

However, when he became more and more greedy, he never imagined he would run into someone like Gu Siyu.

Originally, Jin Yuansen wanted to deceive Gu Siyu into helping him scam Huo Junxian. He thought that Gu Siyu hadn't read many books and was a gold-digging woman who lacked reason for anything but money, making her an easy target. Indeed, Gu Siyu seemed like that kind of person, but...

Gu Siyu is very rebellious. No matter how much he brainwashed her, she could see that Jin Yuansen was a scumbag who couldn't be trusted. She was afraid that he would turn around and stab her in the back, so she secretly recorded him and took photos. She then turned around and seduced Huo Junxian, telling her, "Do you want to know how your husband is trying to steal your money? I'm much stronger than he is, right?"

"Yes, much stronger. How cute."

At the beginning, Jin Yuansen taught her how to take photos and how to trap Huo Junxian's property. But he never imagined that Gu Siyu would learn from him and use his methods against him.

The more Jin Yuansen tried to please her and tempt her, the more cautious she became. She turned straight to Huo Junxian and snuggled into her arms.

The secretary thought that Jin Yuansen was just too low level. When Huo Junxian tempted Gu Siyu, she did it by throwing herself to the wolves and letting Gu Siyu feed on her.

·

The meeting was supposed to start at one, and they arrived on time, but others arrived sporadically. Huo Junxian wasn't in a hurry; she was playing with a beef stick and teasing her Teddy.

The people in the company have all witnessed how fierce this dog can be, so they all stay far away. By the time everyone arrived, it was already three o'clock.

People in the company have seen how vicious the dog is, so they stayed far away until everyone arrived at three o'clock. Huo Junxian threw the beef stick on the conference table, and Teddy jumped onto the long conference table and began gnawing on the stick.

"Junxian, what are you doing? When your father was here, we treated you like our little niece and always looked after you. Your behavior today is inappropriate," said the uncles and elder brothers who were usually kind, frowning and expressing their displeasure.

Huo Junxian turned her chair around and sat there with only a secretary and an assistant by her side helping her distribute documents. Facing the high-level shareholders of the company, she no longer had a pleasing attitude. She was cold and indifferent, treating everyone as if they were dead and returning to her original attitude of looking down on everyone. She didn't respond to anyone who spoke to her.

The documents had not been distributed yet, and there was still a thick stack on the table. "Seeing how many assets you have domestically and overseas, Ms. Huo was afraid that you might forget them, so I helped you sort them out," said the secretary.

The uncles and elder brothers below began to grumble after receiving the new documents, feeling that Huo Junxian was disrespectful for checking up on them. "Junxian, your father would never do this when he was alive. What are you trying to do?" they complained.

Huo Junxian looked up and smiled. "When will you return the things you took from me after my father passed away?" she asked. "He said the company was for me, but you have been managing it for the past year, and you have taken most of the money too." She tapped on the table with her fingers and asked, "Has the finance officer come? If not, who wants to go over and call them? We need to check the accounts properly."

Those people started to panic at Huo Junxian's brazenness. They knew that she was onto them, and none of them dared to say that they were not guilty of causing harm to Huo Junxian.

"Do you want to leave with Jin Yuansen or go to jail with him?" Huo Junxian asked. Those who betrayed her and her father didn't dare to speak anymore. They were all involved in Jin Yuansen's downfall, and their plan was simple: to take everything that Huo Junxian's father left her.

Huo Junxian was becoming addicted to the feeling of controlling the company. She slowly rotated her chair, her back against the seat, her legs crossed, and Teddy staring at her from the conference table after finishing the beef stick. "It's not that I don't care about anything, it's just that my things are my things," she said, looking at everyone in the room. "Now, everything in your pockets is also my thing. So, give it all back to me." 

Her logic was simple: if someone took her things and mixed them with their things, then everything became hers.

She wants it all.

This illogical reasoning stimulated those below her, who insisted on returning the items they had taken from the Huo family. They only wanted to vomit out what they had eaten from the Huo family and did not want to invest their own capital.

But when problems arose on Jin Yuansen's side, they would not be able to cope, and Huo Junxian was like a madwoman.

"What do you want to do?" they asked.

Huo Junxian propped up her chin with her hand.

Looking at the almost icy coldness of everyone's gaze, her tone was gentle and warm. If you didn't look at her face and only listened to her voice, you might even think she was weak. She said, "I am obedient. If you don't want me to be the CAO, then I won't be. Hmm...I think the position of Jin Yuansen's CEO and chairman is quite interesting. Let me give it a try."

--------------------
Author's note:

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution from 21:47:15 on February 25, 2022 to 21:22:48 on February 26, 2022.

Translator's note: Hahaha~~ Go for it!.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.2K 50 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...
18K 737 32
"I apologize if I offended you in any way, but please let me go! I want to go home!" She sobs as she slides down the wall on her knees, burying her f...
649 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...
39.5K 3.9K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...