The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 38: Taking care of her

145 9 0
By An-errr

During the struggle between Gu Siyu and Huo Junxian, they fought like they were having a real fight. They used their strength to push and elbow each other.

In the end, Gu Siyu was a little weaker and was pressed against the steering wheel by Huo Junxian, with her leg held and her wrist gripped.

"Don't move, you'll get hurt even more later," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu was firmly controlled by Huo Junxian and could only restrain herself. After all, she had fought with several people at the airport before and was now disabled. Using too much force would strain her muscles and make them hurt. But Gu Siyu never thought that Huo Junxian, such a delicate person, could have so much strength and could press her against the steering wheel so easily.

Gu Siyu stared at Huo Junxian in shock, knowing that she herself had injuries and couldn't use much force. Moving even a little would cause her pain and tears to flow out.

Pressed against the steering wheel, her back hurt from the grooves, and she cursed and cried with pain in her eyes. But compared to when she first came to find Huo Junxian, her physical pain seemed to have eased.

Huo Junxian showed no mercy and let Gu Siyu taste her cold and ruthless side.

Under the interweaving of white moonlight and headlights, Gu Siyu looked at Huo Junxian's profile and felt like she was getting to know her all over again. At this moment, Huo Junxian seemed to have become a little indifferent and unfeeling, as if once she had made up her mind about something, it wouldn't change.

Gu Siyu closed her eyes and didn't want to see how badly she was losing. Despite this, tears kept falling down, and it was humiliating.

She couldn't help but think back to the scene of her fighting at the airport, with many people watching but no one offering to help. She held onto Huo Junxian's shoulder and felt very uncomfortable.

She seemed to be really crying, and Huo Junxian was stunned. Gu Siyu took the opportunity to bite Huo Junxian's shoulder with great force. Huo Junxian was pushed back and fell into the sofa, with her body sinking deeply into it. Her fingers held onto the armrest, her hair was all messy, and her eyes were a little red. She was no longer the elegant and quiet person she used to be. Gu Siyu then pounced on her and pinched her flesh, causing Huo Junxian to feel extreme pain. This also pulled at Gu Siyu's wound, and both of them were panting with their foreheads touching.

It was hot and stuffy today, and Gu Siyu felt that the car was leaking oil under their movements.

At the moment, both of them were trying to calm down and suppress their anger, with their mouths close together as if a kiss could solve everything. But because of the position of the car seat, Gu Siyu occupied the upper position and became arrogant.

 She fought back while crying, and her tears fell on Huo Junxian's face, which was really embarrassing to watch.

Gu Siyu raised her hand and slapped Huo Junxian's chest. Seeing Huo Junxian wiping the tears and catching them, she slapped her again. When Huo Junxian stopped wiping, she said, "Damn it, you keep turning your back to me and it's annoying."

At nine o'clock, after sitting in the car for two hours, Gu Siyu was gasping for breath, supporting herself with the armrest of the sofa.

After venting her anger, Gu Siyu flipped over to the chair next to her and lay down to rest. She touched the bruises on her body to make herself feel less uncomfortable.

The car was narrow, and the two of them couldn't stretch their arms and legs. Because of this, they were close together, like two towels squeezed into a jar, crowded and expanding, constantly exploring their negative distance.

As there was not enough space in the front, they moved to the back seat, and Gu Siyu lay sideways on the seat.

Huo Junxian was definitely doing it on purpose. She knew exactly where Gu Siyu's wound was, but still asked, "Does it hurt? Which is more painful, the pain or the itch?"

Gu Siyu gritted her teeth, "It doesn't hurt."

She didn't even believe herself after saying that. "If you want to know, you should try fighting with three men and keep asking and asking. Won't you get annoyed?"

Huo Junxian said, "No, I only fight with you."

Gu Siyu repeatedly suppressed her wildness in front of Huo Junxian, which was also why she disliked cultured people.

They seemed to think they were superior just because they had knowledge, and every time Gu Siyu talked to them, she felt very uncomfortable and had to suppress her nature every time.

Gu Siyu liked to be in control and disliked compliance.

Huo Junxian gently whispered in her ear, "If it hurts, tell me." She flicked Gu Siyu's ear with her finger and said, "I won't bully you anymore."

"Bully? I..."

Before she finished her sentence, Huo Junxian kissed her lips. The battle of mutual fighting was finally peaceful here. Gu Siyu leaned on Huo Junxian's shoulder and took the initiative to touch her thin lips. It was like getting a good medicine here, and her body's pain was alleviated a lot.

Huo Junxian's kiss was very gentle, avoiding the wound on her mouth caused by the fight. After kissing many times, Gu Siyu obediently let Huo Junxian touch her wounds, showing her bruises on her back. When Huo Junxian leaned over and kissed them, Gu Siyu felt genuinely heartbroken.

.......

From nine to eleven o'clock, the night outside the car window was pitch black, and the car lights were dim with low visibility, making it difficult to detect how many injuries Gu Siyu had. Gu Siyu picked up her clothes to wear. She didn't expect her physical strength to remain so strong after being injured. She wiped the sweat and water from her body with a tissue, while Huo Junxian tried to button up the back of her clothes, but they just wouldn't fasten.

Gu Siyu asked for Huo Junxian's help, as she couldn't use her hand properly. Huo Junxian leaned over and used her teeth to bite the button, while pressing it with her finger to fasten it.

Gu Siyu didn't wear a coat and felt disgusted with the floral shirt on the ground, which she had been wearing all day and had just been stepped on by Huo Junxian. She thought it smelled bad and didn't want to wear it anymore, so she only put on a black vest.

Earlier, she was reluctant to take off her clothes because they covered the scars on her body. Now that everything that should and shouldn't be seen was visible, she didn't care anymore. She lay down on the seat, enduring the pain on her body.

As she was drifting off to sleep, she heard some noise. It seemed that the banquet at Duan's house had ended, but a group of people were still reluctant to leave and were pulling and tugging at the door. Even at this distance, she could hear their voices. These people were really good at flattering others.

Gu Siyu opened her eyes and asked Huo Junxian, "Are you leaving or not?"

Huo Junxian was wiping the seats and ventilating the car, "If I leave now, it would be awkward for Uncle Chen to come up and drive. Sorry, let's wait a bit longer."

The "Uncle Chen" she mentioned was the driver who usually drove for Huo Junxian and didn't like Gu Siyu very much. His name was Chen Tao.

Wasn't this unnecessary? He was probably smoking a few cigarettes on the side of the road and couldn't guess what they were doing, could he?

Gu Siyu sighed and reached into her pocket, taking out a bunch of keys and tossing them to Huo Junxian, "Here, take this. Let him drive my motorcycle back later. Can you drive?"

She expressed doubt as Huo Junxian looked like a spoiled young lady and was not reliable. She couldn't let her struggle to drive the car, and Gu Siyu might not be able to hold on anymore.

"I can." Huo Junxian nodded and picked up the car key from the car blanket.

Gu Siyu was really tired and very sleepy, so she closed her eyes and rested. Today's events had drained her of all her energy.

Fortunately, Huo Junxian knew how to drive. She called Chen Tao to come over. There were many mosquitoes on the roadside, and Chen Tao had been bitten a few times. He walked over, constantly scratching his arm.

When he wanted to get in the car and drive, Huo Junxian stopped him. Chen Tao was a bit worried and took the motorcycle key, saying, "Miss, drive slowly. I'll lead the way in front of you. You don't usually go out much, hey." He looked like a worried mother, then he glared at Gu Siyu, thinking that she was a bad influence on Huo Junxian.

"It's not her fault, don't worry. She's injured, and I have to take her to the hospital," Huo Junxian said.

"Oh, she's injured," Chen Tao said in a tone that seemed to imply that Gu Siyu was no good. He looked imposing, but he was useless in practice.

Gu Siyu was suddenly provoked. She opened her eyes and sat up quickly, saying, "Huo Junxian, you explain clearly. It's not because of you that I'm like this. I got beaten up in a fight."

"Is there a difference?" Chen Tao asked.

Gu Siyu ground her teeth. This driver was so rude. She said to Huo Junxian, "Do you spoil your driver like this? What about his professional ethics?"

Huo Junxian changed into flat shoes and drove the car. She held the steering wheel and wiped it with a tissue, which was sticky. She said, "Uncle Chen is very nice. He usually spoils me."

"Oh," Gu Siyu lay back down. Her body was in pain, and she grimaced. She turned to the side and pressed her face against the seat, not wanting anyone to see her convulsing.

The Duan family villa was a bit far from the hospital. On the way, they encountered several luxury cars, which were mostly cars belonging to guests who had been entertained by the Duan family.

Gu Siyu was dozing off and asked, "Where's your Teddy? Why didn't I see it with you today?"

"Today, there were a few of Jin Yuansen's friends among the guests. Xiao Yu has a quick temper, and I'm afraid it might bite someone, so I let the pet attendant play with it."

"What pet attendant?"

"The person who takes care of Teddy when I'm busy, I've told you before. I don't have time to take care of it. I'll ask someone to come and help take care of Teddy."

"Oh." Gu Siyu breathed heavily and fell asleep, unconsciously saying, "There are so many women, so fickle."

It took half an hour to get there and they encountered rush hour traffic. It finally dawned on them that today was a special day, the Qixi Festival.

The neon lights on the tall buildings were brighter than before, and the photos of various big stars on the LED screens were replaced by the names of small couples. Pictures flashed through the night sky, and uncontrollable desires wandered around the city.

Gu Siyu didn't particularly like Valentine's Day.

Various lights outside flickered on the car windows.

When they arrived at the hospital, Huo Junxian called her from the back seat, but Gu Siyu waved her hand, curled up in the seat like a thin piece of fragile paper that would tear off at the slightest touch.

"Go get checked." Huo Junxian called out to her.

"I don't want to go." Gu Siyu's head hurt. She thought about how she was wearing a sports tank top and wouldn't be allowed in. She was even less willing to move. "Just buy some medicine and rub it on."

"I had my secretary buy you a jacket, and it's already been delivered." Huo Junxian's voice was gentle, and she touched Gu Siyu's shoulder. "Your favorite brand just released a new model, and I saw that they also released a perfume, so I had someone get a bottle, and a bag too..."

Gu Siyu turned over, lying flat and looking at Huo Junxian with a fierce look in her eyes. Her eyelashes gently swept back and forth, overflowing and then being held back. Huo Junxian stuffed the handbag into her hand and the sound of the paper bag being crumpled and squeezed reached Gu Siyu's ears.

It was the sound of money, very appealing.

Gu Siyu sighed helplessly, and Huo Junxian extended her hand to her. Gu Siyu patted her hand away, sat up, and rummaged through the bag for clothes.

A thin jacket that cost thousands, perfumes and bags were all luxury goods, all of which targeted Gu Siyu's weaknesses. Even the slightest bit of anger dissipated.

"Happy Valentine's Day."

Gu Siyu put on the clothes, came out from inside, and felt the outside air was stuffy and uncomfortable. She felt even more uncomfortable. "Can't we come tomorrow?"

Huo Junxian said, "Don't be afraid, I know the doctor."

Gu Siyu wasn't scared, but it felt weird to go see a doctor right after they finished. She didn't know what others would think of her.

"Let's find a place to take a shower first." Gu Siyu bargained, "It's so late, the doctor is probably..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Huo Junxian pushed her in.

The two of them went to the orthopedics department upstairs. There were many people in the hospital at night, and some came in pajamas, so they didn't look strange. The hospital had some connection with Huo's family, and they were quite familiar with each other. They specifically invited a specialist to examine Gu Siyu. In the middle of the night, Gu Siyu was surrounded by a group of people for examination. It was really embarrassing.

She cared about her face, but couldn't resist the large crowd brought by Huo Junxian. She was unwilling to cooperate and became like a puppet, letting them do whatever they wanted. Fortunately, when the two of them did it, the traces were left on Huo Junxian's body, and Gu Siyu didn't have any problems. Otherwise, she would have been socially dead.

After the external examination, she was taken to take several X-rays. Her arm was severely dislocated, and she had a waist injury. When she fell, the steps hit her bones, causing internal injuries that could not be seen now. She probably couldn't even stand up tomorrow.

Gu Siyu sat paralyzed on the bed, and the doctor talked for a long time, prescribing several medications for Huo Junxian to get. Huo Junxian listened attentively beside her. When Gu Siyu was tired, she didn't want to listen anymore, and her eyelids kept drooping. She just lay down to rest.

When Huo Junxian came back with the medicine, Gu Siyu was not asleep and could hear the noise, but she was too tired to move. She warned the person next to her in a low voice, "If you make me move again, I will kill you."

She was too tired.

But fortunately, this mad dog didn't bite anyone randomly.

Huo Junxian stood at the door, and the familiar doctor pointed to the person inside and asked, "What's your relationship with her?"

Huo Junxian's shoulder was covered by her hair, and there was no trace of love in her appearance. "It's complicated to explain."

"Gu Siyu, right." The doctor clicked his tongue. "It's been widely circulated online, and you still bring her around everywhere."

"She's injured and needs to come to the hospital." Huo Junxian said.

"Okay, you decide if you want to stay here or find a hotel. No nurses are available tonight. It's Valentine's Day weekend, and everyone is out playing."

Huo Junxian didn't object. "I'll stay here with her. Sorry to disturb you so late at night."

"Call me if you need anything." The doctor left after speaking.

Huo Junxian stood at the door and turned to look at the person sleeping soundly on the bed. She took out her phone and fiddled with it for a while before sending a message to the pet attendant, asking about Teddy's situation.

Teddy had been waiting for her to come home and had not slept. When he heard her voice, he barked continuously. The pet attendant put the phone next to Teddy, and he continued to bark. Huo Junxian heard it clearly and said, "You go to sleep first. I'm at the hospital. I'll bring Gu Siyu back tomorrow. She's injured."

"Wang."

"It's not serious. Good night, be good."

After hanging up the phone, Huo Junxian waited at the door for a few minutes. The pet attendant sent her a message saying that Teddy had gone to sleep obediently.

Huo Junxian went into the hospital room to take a shower. It was hot outside, and she had been sweating. There were sweat marks all over her body. The bite marks on her body from Gu Siyu's sharp teeth looked like she had also been involved in a fight. Huo Junxian came out with a wet handkerchief and filled a basin with hot water. She gave Gu Siyu a simple wipe on her face, then looked under her body and wiped her neck and arms as well.

Gu Siyu's heavy breathing became lighter, and she didn't sleep as heavily as before. Huo Junxian took a cotton swab and applied the medicine the doctor had prescribed to her wounds. When it hurt, Gu Siyu would shrink her arm and grab the pillow, muffling a few groans, all of which were muffled in the cotton.

"It doesn't hurt anymore." Huo Junxian comforted her softly.

It would hurt to apply the medicine to the bruises. When Gu Siyu moved, Huo Junxian gently blew on her, trying to ease the pain in her body. It's unclear how effective it was, but her screams became much calmer. Huo Junxian carefully turned her over. Gu Siyu closed her eyes and two transparent tears hung from her eyelashes, clear and reminiscent of a scene from a fairy tale. When the mermaid cried, she left behind a beautiful string of pearls.

For a long time, her fingers, which had been wiping and helping, stopped, and finally landed on her sharp eye corners and rubbed them. The restless night became quiet at this moment. The person on the bed relaxed their brow, and the light across from them suddenly flickered. Huo Junxian turned to look, and when she turned back, she propped up her chin with her hand. The light had been normal after the flicker, perhaps it was just an illusion from blinking.

The night passed quickly, and Gu Siyu fell asleep first. She woke up early and, remembering, she moved her body and felt her bones were loose. Everything hurt. She struggled to sit up and saw Huo Junxian lying next to the bed.

She made a clicking noise, wanting to scold Huo Junxian for being insincere, but only managed to say the first two words before she pursed her lips and swallowed the overly sad words, breathing blowing her hair against her cheek.

"Huo Junxian," Gu Siyu called out, but Huo Junxian didn't move. So Gu Siyu got up on her own, there was a bag on the bedside table which she lowered her voice to rummage through.

Inside were clean clothes, fortunately not a hospital gown, or she would have been in a hurry to die. Gu Siyu held the clothes under her armpit and hobbled to the bathroom to take a shower. She was able to move yesterday, but now she felt like a scrapped motorcycle with no wheels turning.

Her arm couldn't be lifted, and there were places on her body where Huo Junxian had helped apply medicine yesterday. She didn't dare to move recklessly, so she adjusted the hot water and the angle several times. When she couldn't find the right strength, the showerhead fell and she had to lean against the wall and bend over to pick it up.

At that moment, the door opened and Huo Junxian walked in, staring at her back with a hint of worry in her eyes. She asked, "How are you?"

"How do you think I am?" Gu Siyu rasped. She leaned directly against the wall and, seeing Huo Junxian staring at her intently, asked, "Do you think my ass looks good? You've been staring for so long."

Huo Junxian looked down and said, "It's very full and sexy."

Gu Siyu gave her a disdainful glance, and Huo Junxian didn't continue to look. She went to get the toothbrush, squeezed toothpaste onto it, and said, "Wait a minute, I'll come help you wash."

"You're going to help me wash?" Gu Siyu frowned, then cursed, "Huo Junxian, are you sick or something?"

"Hmm?" Huo Junxian turned her head to look at her, her lips foaming with toothpaste.

"Seeing me in such a miserable state, are you excited or something? Do you like playing nurse-patient role play?" Gu Siyu said.

Huo Junxian held the toothbrush in her mouth and looked at her, her thoughts turning very slowly. "Ah, so that's still possible," she said slowly. She brushed her teeth slowly, pushing her head down with some force. Gu Siyu blocked herself with her hand, and this slutty woman knew how to cover up.

Huo Junxian still said, "I'll help you wash later."

"No need," Gu Siyu turned away, letting the water run down her body. She held the showerhead with one hand and said, "I think the police will find me today. I don't know what Jin Yuansen will say. Can you help me call the lawyer?"

The fight had caused quite a stir, and the calls from netizens were growing louder. The police would definitely come to find out the truth, and yesterday her phone was turned off, so she didn't know what the situation was like today.

As she spoke, she felt a warmth on her waist, and Huo Junxian's hand came up and held her wrist to grab the showerhead. With the fragrance of mint in her breath, she said, "Don't move. I'm just helping you wash."

Gathering her strength, Gu Siyu tried to struggle, but she didn't have the energy. Even a tug on her arms or legs caused pain, so she could only let Huo Junxian do it for her. She gritted her teeth and said, "Just rinse...what are you rubbing?"

Huo Junxian took the shower gel and wiped her back, shoulders, and neck. Yesterday's wounds hadn't completely surfaced yet, and the bruises had spread. She asked, "Were you pinned down and kicked by someone?"

"Why are you saying that?" Gu Siyu immediately turned her head to look, and Huo Junxian took the opportunity to flip her over, with a very skilled posture, just like when Gu Siyu usually teased her.

Gu Siyu felt very aggrieved, both physically and mentally.

Huo Junxian wiped her collarbone with a handkerchief and squatted down to wipe her legs.

Gu Siyu felt very passive, very embarrassed. She carefully explained the situation at the time to Huo Junxian.

She was the one who kicked first, and the three men were knocked down by her. They crawled over and grabbed her legs, squeezing her where Huo Junxian was now touching. She didn't stand steady and fell down, and then she was beaten up.

Isn't that normal?

"Do you need me to hold you later?" Huo Junxian asked.

"My leg can move."

"Oh, then why don't you move?"

Gu Siyu gritted her teeth. She only had one leg that could move, so she kicked her leg towards Huo Junxian, who seemed to have anticipated it and held onto her leg.

Gu Siyu didn't like her care, but Huo Junxian didn't leave. She repaid evil with kindness and helped her wash inside and out. The water temperature was just right, and it fell on Gu Siyu's body like a massage, warm and gentle.

"It hurts." Gu Siyu closed her eyes. "You pulled my ligament."

"I'll be gentle." Huo Junxian looked at her with guilt, using her fingers to scratch and rub the wounded area, and blowing on it like when she applied medicine yesterday. "It doesn't hurt anymore."

Leaning against the wall, Gu Siyu was very seriously injured this time, both internally and externally. She actually didn't care. She had been injured many times before, but being cared for was a first for her. She looked at Huo Junxian, whose long black hair fell to her waist. It was quite long, and now it was wet and dragging on the ground.

She couldn't be worse off, so Gu Siyu shamelessly looked at Huo Junxian, who was squatting down to wipe the water off her. She called out to Huo Junxian, who was blowing on her, "Come on, blow me."

-------------------- 

 Author's note:

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated my nutrient solution during the period of 2022-02-23 21:41:08~2022-02-24 21:35:11~

Translator's note: 'What the fck?!' What kind of blow? 🙀😼😸 Ahem... I'm innocent. 😉😸

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.1K 30
" you really think you can hurt me like this Jeonghan? Y/n scoffed. Jeonghan let go off her wrist and looked straight into her eyes, " you're never...
270K 10.1K 67
on the run from their horrible parents, thirteen teenagers meet up in the music room of their school everyday. because the only way to forget everyth...
43K 2.5K 25
This story is started by Pim, but her friend was helping her to write almost half of the story based on Pim's idea.. It might not that good, but it i...
8K 226 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...