The Consequence of Provoking...

By An-errr

The first time they met, Gu Siyu blocked Huo Junxian in the stairwell and whispered in her ear, "Be with me?"... More

Chapter 1: Special relationship
Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil
Chapter 3: Hug tightly
Chapter 4: Go away
Chapter 5: Taking pictures
Chapter 6: Don't provoke me
Chapter 7: Say 'I love you' to the lunatic
Chapter 8: Want to beat her
Chapter 9: Superficial/shallow
Chapter 10: Swallows Flying Over Old Power Lines
Chapter 11: Sharp Ears
Chapter 12: Are you a lunatic?"
Chapter 13: Mentally ill
Chapter 14: Sickly
Chapter 15: I'm scared
Chapter 16: Stepping on Moonlight
Chapter 17: Master
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: A Threatening Proposal
Chapter 20: Go crazy
Chapter 21: Crazy Critic
Chapter 22: If you're willing to help, I'll repay you.
Chapter 23: Don't let three billion go to waste.
Chapter 24: Professional Matching
Chapter 25: Let's see who can run faster!
Chapter 26: Playing Games
Chapter 27: Crazy Rose
Chapter 28: Found it
Chapter 29: Watching the Game
Chapter 30: Chapter 30: Willing to Gamble and Admit Defeat.
Chapter 31: Anger
Chapter 32: Do you just love watching movies like this?
Chapter 33: You have been blacklisted.
Chapter 34: Angry
Chapter 35: Boarding the Plane
Chapter 36: Unfortunately, Huo Junxian did not push the person away either
Chapter 38: Taking care of her
Chapter 39: The heartbeat is accelerating
Chapter 40: Super crazy
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106

Chapter 37: She is indeed a vicious dog

150 9 0
By An-errr

"Have you bitten enough?" Huo Junxian asked.

Gu Siyu bit harder and felt her frown. She let go and left a half-circle bite mark on Huo Junxian's ear.

"I'll bite you to death," Gu Siyu said.

"Have you eaten?" Huo Junxian asked her.

Gu Siyu didn't answer, gritting her teeth. Huo Junxian touched the corner of her lips with her fingers; she must have been punched during the fight and had split lips. Gu Siyu licked her lips and pushed Huo Junxian's hand away.

Without any power or influence, Gu Siyu managed to deceive Jin Yuansen out of three billion yuan with her eloquence alone. Jin Yuansen wanted her dead, and all the factions were looking for her. Gu Siyu was now a fugitive.

She must be hungry; otherwise, she wouldn't have bitten someone's ear to eat.

Huo Junxian asked her secretary for her purse and took out a pack of wet tissues to give to Gu Siyu. Gu Siyu took one to wipe her face, then took another one to wipe her arm, which had bloodstains on it.

Gu Siyu winced in pain; she wasn't invincible. She had fought against three adult men alone, and her strength was there. If she didn't get hurt, that would be strange.

"What are you looking at?" Gu Siyu pulled down her sleeve to cover the mark on her hand. "Those guys weren't any better than me. They were all tall and strong, but they ended up with bloody noses after a few punches."

"You're bleeding again at the corner of your mouth," Huo Junxian said, wiping the scabbed area with the last tissue. It was covered in dust.

Gu Siyu didn't like to hear this and pushed her hand away, saying, "It's just a small injury."

"Hmm," Huo Junxian asked her, wiping her own ear with the last tissue. "You ran away from the airport, so why did you go to the arena? Jin Yuansen must want to kill you now."

"I did it because I wanted to," Gu Siyu sneered.

Gu Siyu knew she was lowly and never thought of herself as noble. But that didn't mean she could be used as a target for others to scold.

Jin Yuansen not only scolded her but also made her a scapegoat, making her infamous and causing unknown netizens to scold her. Gu Siyu liked to play on her phone and saw others scolding her every time she watched videos. She couldn't swallow this anger.

Furthermore, there was an important point.

Jin Yuansen bullied Huo Junxian, and she didn't like it.

Although she couldn't quite understand this feeling, she felt it was unreasonable. Huo Junxian had stood her up, but she still wanted to vent her anger and act impulsively.

That idiot scolded her, and she could understand that. But scolding Huo Junxian? What was that about? He cheated on her, and he blamed others? Was he insane?

She didn't know where he got his sense of superiority.

On the way there, Gu Siyu had thought that it was probably because she had a conscience and some correct values, and was just too angry. She wanted to be a champion of justice.

She could curse, and she never felt that what she said was a problem. She just didn't read much, otherwise, she could curse even more, and make Jin Yuansen never able to hold his head up for the rest of his life.

Gu Siyu sneered, "You didn't see that scene. Jin Yuansen was gritting his teeth behind, being attacked by all the media."

Huo Junxian nodded with some regret. She didn't like noisy scenes, but Gu Siyu could make the scene exciting and handsome.

It was a pity that she didn't see it.

Huo Junxian picked up the lollipops on the ground, a big bunch of 21 pieces. She asked her secretary to collect them and took Gu Siyu into the living room. Gu Siyu lowered her head, wetted the tissue, and put all the used ones into a plastic bag. Then she found the trash can and threw it away. She didn't want to go into the living room, but Huo Junxian said, "There is more to eat inside. There is a chef specially made for it. If you take it out, the taste will change. Just go in and try it."

When she raised her head again, she was almost blinded by the luxurious and high-profile crystal lamp.

The room was piled up with champagne towers, and both men and women were dressed formally, with suit-clad men holding women's waists.

The golden light was shining, with carved beams and painted pillars, and many famous paintings were hung on the walls.

The design didn't look like it was meant for living in, but rather for showing off.

Celebrity gathered, and Gu Siyu looked very out of place when she entered. From the hair to the dust on the bottom of her shoes, there was no place to blend in.

When the guests in the room looked at her, they stopped their movements and looked at her with suspicion before looking at Huo Junxian beside her.

Staring at her was impolite, so they continued to drink one or two sips of wine.

The only familiar person in the living room was Duan Jiayang. She was standing next to a fat man, intimately holding his arm. When Duan Jiayang turned around and saw Gu Siyu, she was obviously lost for a moment and then very flustered as she said to the person next to her, "Dad, this is the friend I told you about, Gu Siyu."

It had to be said that her dad's looks made anyone who saw him with Duan Jiayang exclaim. Duan Jiayang's mother's genes were too strong. Her dad looked like a ghost, but he could still make Duan Jiayang so beautiful. It was really...difficult.

Duan Jiayang led her dad over. Father and daughter didn't match at all, and it was hard to imagine that this fat, short man would be her dad. Moreover, just by looking at the current scene, it didn't seem like a birthday party at all, but rather that Duan Litian was paving the way for his daughter.

The two walked over without saying a word. Gu Siyu's name was not unfamiliar. Her current image was that of a monkey, causing trouble in heaven. They looked at the monkey carefully for a while.

"Junxian, what is this..."
Duan Jiayang's father didn't quite understand. "Who is this person?"

Huo Junxian said, "Gu Siyu, we're together."

Gu Siyu didn't say much.

Huo Junxian introduced her, saying, "Just call him Uncle when you're with me. Uncle Duan is a good friend of my dad's and he takes care of me a lot. Whenever I get bullied, he always comes forward to protect me."

"Duan Litian." Gu Siyu directly called him by his full name, sounding a bit impolite.

Duan Litian's smile on his face froze.

Gu Siyu said, "I saw you in the news. You're a very famous philanthropist. You often appear in financial newspapers, and people online call you the friendliest uncle. I didn't expect to meet you here today, ah, I'm a bit...too excited."

Gu Siyu was angry when she arrived, but she wasn't the type to ignore people when she was angry. After all, this was the Duan family's home and they were all guests here. She didn't need to offend anyone.

She suppressed her anger. The two people next to her were very uncomfortable. Her "little crazy dog" image had been deeply ingrained in people's minds.

"Hahaha. Hey, this is really funny. The media reports are all nonsense, and they've made the kid laugh," Duan Litian turned to Duan Jiayang and said, "I'll take your friend out to play later. Oh, by the way, do you have a first aid kit at home? Let's treat her wound."

Gu Siyu pursed her lips and smiled, saying thank you, but didn't say why she had a wound on her face. Duan Litian didn't deliberately ask either. They all pretended it was just an accidental bump.

"Okay." Duan Jiayang sweetly smiled and said to her father, "Siyu is very loyal. I ran away from home before, and she scolded me while treating me to dinner. We became good friends through our hardships."

Duan Litian spoke in a friendly tone, just like those middle-aged men who love to laugh. He was good at talking and would be delighted by a compliment.

Gu Siyu pinched Huo Junxian and blinked: "I'm hungry."

"Thank you, Uncle. I'll take her to eat," Huo Junxian said.

"Okay, have fun." Duan Litian took Duan Jiayang to another place. As soon as he turned around, he stopped smiling and looked serious. He said, "It's good to make more friends. Don't think that people with lower status are not worth dealing with. Often these people will have greater potential. There are many rich people in the world who have climbed up from being poor. Your friend is very resourceful, daring enough to even mess with Jin Yuansen. After that, she can still maintain a good relationship with Huo Junxian. She's a talent."

"Dad, you know about it?" Duan Jiayang was shocked.

"What is there that I don't know? The circle has long been talking about it."

They just didn't say anything about it. The old foxes loved to watch the show. They had all come from young people, and just one look or blink, they would know what the other person was up to, and how many legs they had.

It was obvious that Gu Siyu was cozying up to Huo Junxian, and the two of them were flirting intensively.

Huo Junxian took Gu Siyu to the dining area where four or five chefs were preparing food on the spot. She handed a plate to Gu Siyu and asked her to pick whatever she liked. Gu Siyu lifted her arm to reach for the sushi, but her injured muscle made it difficult for her to do so.

"Don't move, I'll get it for you." Huo Junxian put the sushi on her plate and picked some other dishes that she thought were good, and offered them to Gu Siyu.

Gu Siyu sneered, feeling that Huo Junxian was being fake.

She used a fork to put the sushi in her mouth, and then went to get the juice that Huo Junxian had handed her. As she turned her head, she caught a familiar face.

"Tsk, your old lover." Gu Siyu said with sarcasm, pressing her fingers hard on the fork.

Yu Wanyue was also at the banquet, dressed in haute couture. It had been a month since their last confrontation, and hearing the name felt unfamiliar, but seeing each other's faces made them feel deeply hateful.

This was probably the happiest thing that happened today. Gu Siyu recalled her state a month ago, compared it to the present, and felt proud in her heart. She had firmly grasped Huo Junxian, and Huo Junxian was hers.

"No, I have nothing to do with her." Huo Junxian shook her head.

"Hand." Gu Siyu put the fork to her mouth, and Huo Junxian went to get the fork. Gu Siyu fed the meat to Huo Junxian's mouth, and she ate it.

Yu Wanyue's gaze remained fixed on them until a man in a suit approached her. He forcefully grabbed her arm, and the couple struggled slightly.

She didn't get a clear look at the man's face, but he seemed to be one of those Korean-style middle-parted haircuts that men are fond of nowadays. Compared to the other middle-aged men around, he looked pretty outstanding.

"Feed me." Gu Siyu pushed the plate towards her.

Huo Junxian hesitated to take it, but then smiled and said, "What are you laughing at?"

"I'm doing this for the first time and feel a bit embarrassed," Huo Junxian said.

"..."

Gu Siyu took her hand and fed her the meat, then looked at her and asked, "Is it still awkward?"

Perhaps as long as she wasn't awkward, then the other person would be. As they continued doing it, it didn't feel as awkward anymore.

Gu Siyu snorted, and Huo Junxian fed her more food. She ate everything until the plate was empty.

"I don't flirt with married women." Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu didn't believe a word of it. She remembered it very clearly. Huo Junxian had even cried for this woman before, but she hadn't shed a tear for her.

While the chef prepared the next dish, Gu Siyu's eyes darted around the living room. She was on guard against anyone who looked at her.

"Don't worry, Jin Yuansen won't come," said Huo Junxian.

Gu Siyu was still tense, maintaining a high level of vigilance. Her situation was quite serious, and she was practically inviting trouble. She had spent the whole day running around the city, and even now, she couldn't relax. Her heart was beating faster than usual, even when she tried to calm down.

She stuffed food into her mouth without responding.

"Today is a happy occasion for the Duan family. The people who came here are all high-status individuals. If he dares to come and cause trouble, he will not only embarrass himself but also offend Duan Litian," said Huo Junxian.

Gu Siyu chewed on her food, feeling aggressive. She didn't speak much, but Huo Junxian was talkative. "Where were you planning to go?" she asked.

"Where was I planning to go?" Gu Siyu leaned close to her. "I never thought about going anywhere else. I just wanted to lock you up and kill you."

The chef making sushi lifted his head, revealing a shocked expression at her statement. Gu Siyu was too proud of what she said and even stared at the chef, stunned. Wasn't this chef a foreigner?

Huo Junxian opened her eyes slightly and blinked at her.

Gu Siyu continued to eat, suppressing the urge to be embarrassed. She blurted out, "Leave this city and wander around the world. I'll go wherever I want, and no one will be able to stop me."

"Oh," Huo Junxian said, picking up a piece of fruit peel and putting it in her mouth. Her tongue felt the sweet and sour flavor as she said, "What a pity."

After eating and drinking their fill, they had no other entertainment options. Huo Junxian didn't seem to have any plans to introduce her to anyone. But everyone in the room was interested in them, and their eyes kept flickering towards them, trying to figure out what kind of women they were.

Would a recently divorced woman team up with her husband's mistress?

Gu Siyu appeared indifferent and was happy to show herself to others. When no one was looking, she secretly looked at herself with a spoon.

Her face was reflected in the curved surface, and she still looked delicate. The wound on her face didn't look like it was caused by a punch but more like a bite.

No wonder people kept giving her strange looks, thinking that Huo Junxian had bitten her.

"Which one is Duan Jiayang's stepmother, and which one is her older stepsister?" Gu Siyu became interested in the family relations of the Duan family out of boredom.

"The stepmother hasn't come down from upstairs all day." Huo Junxian pointed in a direction. "You see that one, the tall one wearing a blue dress, is Duan Jiayang's older stepsister, Lin Ke."

"Oh." Gu Siyu looked at her for a moment. She was tall, dressed formally, and always had a smile on her face when talking to others. She had a very graceful temperament and was a typical lady. Lin Ke was the daughter of Duan Jiayang's stepmother and her previous husband. However, it was said outside that she was Duan Litian's illegitimate daughter.

Lin Ke noticed her gaze and nodded at Gu Siyu, then raised her glass to her. Unlike others, her eyes were not too probing, and her smile was very polite.

Based on this, Gu Siyu felt that this woman was resourceful. She could restrain her impulses, put on a friendly front, suppress all ambitions, and ultimately take what she wanted in one breath. Most people could not achieve this kind of patience.

Everyone played their roles well, except for Huo Junxian who kept herself away from everyone else. She seemed to have no status here, like a housewife who came to the banquet with her husband, quietly playing a supporting role.

Gu Siyu put down her plate. She was full, and the wall clock pointed to nine o'clock. It seemed that this group of people had no intention of dispersing. She asked where the bathroom was, and Huo Junxian led her out of the living room.

Outside was isolated from the house, and it was quiet around. She could sense how well those men and women were able to talk and make noise.

Gu Siyu went into the bathroom, and Huo Junxian stood outside. Gu Siyu exerted some force to pull her in, but Huo Junxian did not enter.

She knew what Gu Siyu wanted to do and lowered her voice, "It's impolite to do this kind of thing in someone else's house. Your emotions are easy to get out of control right now."

Gu Siyu shook off her hand and entered the bathroom alone.

Soon after, Duan Jiayang came in.

Gu Siyu looked in the mirror, and her floral shirt did not match the banquet venue. Fortunately, her face was pretty enough to hold the scene, and she adjusted her collar.

Duan Jiayang came to her on purpose, but Gu Siyu was not as eager to face her father as before.

She had a cold face, and her expression was unpleasant. She rubbed her fingers and looked like she was ready to fight. "Are you flirting with Huo Junxian?"

Duan Jiayang nodded. "Yeah, I flirted with her for a few days."

She admitted it decisively without denying it.

Gu Siyu's face instantly became cold, and she clenched her fists. Duan Jiayang added, "Listen to me. I didn't know your relationship at the time. I just wanted to ask her for help and collaborate with her."

She said this, but Gu Siyu was even more unhappy. She couldn't explain why, but she just felt very angry.

"I really didn't know about your relationship at the time. If I had known, I wouldn't have done this," Duan Jiayang said seriously. She turned around and leaned against the sink, took a deep breath, "You have seen the situation in my family. My dad only recently introduced me to people, but Lin Ke had already infiltrated the company and was thriving in the business world. I was forced to resort to this method."

The situation in Duan's family was indeed not very good. Duan Litian, her father, was either mentally challenged or pretending to be. He had been blown away by the pillow talk before and favored her older stepsister Lin Ke even more.

"That old guy was nice to me on the surface, but it was all just for show. It was only because my stepmother tricked him this time that he took a slightly better look at me. His kindness was fake, and it was actually just to stop the rumors outside, afraid that others would say he couldn't tell his own child from a stranger and not treat his own child well. That's why he put on this show for the outside world," Duan Jiayang said.

Gu Siyu looked at her and said, "What's the use of telling me this? Are you hoping for my sympathy?"

"No, I just want to say that I am very helpless. If I had known you were in a relationship, I wouldn't have done this. I am serious," Duan Jiayang said.

Gu Siyu choked up at the key word she heard and frowned, "In a relationship?"

"Um, actually, I also have someone I like," Duan Jiayang sighed and smiled bitterly when she looked at her. "I wasn't teasing her just now when I was chatting with Sister Huo. I just mentioned that I envy you."

"Don't give me that excuse. I'm not listening," Gu Siyu warned her in a heavy tone. "I don't want there to be a next time."

"I know, I'm sorry this time," Duan Jiayang apologized to her.

Gu Siyu suppressed her anger. This was Duan Jiayang's home, and she wouldn't be so impulsive. She would save face for Duan Jiayang.

Duan Jiayang said, "Can you return a call to He Xiao? She's probably going crazy."

"I already told her to pretend not to know me from now on," Gu Siyu said.

"You should know what kind of person she is, always worrying. I think she's probably gone to the police station to file a report now. I haven't replied to her message yet, thinking it would be better for you to tell her yourself," Duan Jiayang said.

Gu Siyu was a little annoyed. She took out her phone, pressed the power button hard, and the screen lit up. She saw that He Xiao had called her 36 times, and she took a deep breath. What was she doing? They had already made everything clear.

What she was doing was dangerous, and she didn't want to involve He Xiao. It would be best to cut off ties.

When Gu Siyu returned the phone call, all she heard was crying on the other end. He Xiao was sobbing and yelling at her, "Gu Siyu, you finally answered the phone. Are you okay? Do you have any problems? Are you sick? Why are you with someone else? You have thin arms and legs..."

He Xiao felt frustrated and sniffled, "Do you have any problems? Where are you? I'm on my way to the police station. I don't believe it. How can they beat people up in a society based on the rule of law? Damn it, let's sue them and make them rot in jail. Is it because of your father...?"

"There's nothing going on," Gu Siyu said helplessly, "You should go back. This has nothing to do with you. There's no need to call the police. I'm safe now."

"Then where are you?" He Xiao couldn't believe it and was afraid that she was being held hostage. On TV, people who were held hostage would falsely report that they were safe.

"It's not like that. Do you have to keep asking until you get to the bottom of it?"

"Gu Siyu!"

"Okay, I'm at Duan Jiayang's house. I'm really fine. Her family is wealthy and powerful. Those people won't do anything to me. You should go back. Don't wander around in the middle of the night."

He Xiao calmed down for a while, asked the driver to stop the car, and took a deep breath before speaking in a low voice, "Are you doing something illegal? You said the law was your bottom line."

"I didn't do anything illegal. I'm following the rules," Gu Siyu didn't do anything illegal. She and Jin Yuansen just signed a contract and received money. It's just that Jin Yuansen wanted to do something illegal and sent her abroad, forcing her to come back. She ran away, that's all. Gu Siyu said, "I just offended some people. It's been tough lately. I really don't want to talk about it."

"Then everything on the internet is fake?"

Gu Siyu made a sound of agreement.

"I knew it. Alright, I'll go back first. Stay safe, and if you have nowhere to go, come to my place. The security is pretty good there," He Xiao said.

Gu Siyu hung up the phone and as she put her phone in her pocket, Duan Jiayang's phone rang. She looked up and saw that He Xiao was calling her. It seemed that she still wasn't completely at ease.

Duan Jiayang explained the situation to her, and Gu Siyu rinsed her mouth with water and then walked out of the bathroom. She stood at the door, checking the news on her phone and seeing how people were evaluating her actions on the internet.

There were many people criticizing her, but even more were criticizing Jin Yuansen. Many people had dug up evidence that Jin Yuansen had cheated on someone before, but Gu Siyu had never looked into Jin Yuansen's past and didn't know whether it was true or not.

As she walked out, she saw Huo Junxian leaning against the wall, waiting for her. Maybe because she had spent too much time with the dog, she still wasn't used to being away from it. She kept staring at her own legs, pulling at her white dress. The white strapless dress she was wearing today was quite sexy, with a V-neck that showed a hint of cleavage, making her look tempting.

When Huo Junxian heard her footsteps, she looked up and Gu Siyu walked over to her.

The next second, Gu Siyu pressed Huo Junxian against the wall and put her hand on her neck.

Huo Junxian furrowed her brows and looked confused, not understanding what she was doing.

She was about to say something, but Gu Siyu's lips came down on hers with urgency. She kissed Huo Junxian's lips, her teeth nibbling at her lower lip, and then grabbed her shoulders, making her open her mouth.

Huo Junxian was only stunned for a few seconds before she began responding to the kiss, holding onto Gu Siyu's shoulders. The two of them were kissing in the empty corridor, passionately and relentlessly, each trying to get the other to give a little more. When their lips finally parted, they both tasted blood. Gu Siyu wiped her lips and saw a bloodstain on the back of her hand.

"You cut your lip again," Huo Junxian said.

Gu Siyu didn't pay attention to it and just pulled her by the neck, hugging her close to her body. She looked like she was forcing Huo Junxian, but in reality, she had just let go of the tension she had been feeling.

She leaned her forehead against Huo Junxian's neck and said, "Take me out."

"Okay."

"I want to be with you."

Huo Junxian hesitated for a moment before saying, "Alright."

They walked quickly, sent a message to the secretary, and got into the car. The driver went to the roadside to smoke.

Gu Siyu took off her shirt while sitting on Huo Junxian's lap and threw the floral shirt onto the back seat. She wore a black sports vest inside, and all the hidden bruises on her shoulders, abdomen, and waist were revealed under the moonlight.

The bruises on her waist were particularly severe.

Huo Junxian asked, "Does it hurt?"

Of course, it hurt. Gu Siyu's expression was indifferent. "It's okay, just like that."

Huo Junxian said, "I feel sorry for you."

Gu Siyu's lips twitched fiercely, as if it had touched the wound and pulled the nerves, and started to hurt bit by bit.

"Crocodile tears." She looked at Huo Junxian's eyes. "It is said that crocodiles shed crocodile tears when they eat people. You are just like that..."

"I didn't cry," Huo Junxian said.

Okay.

Huo Junxian was even worse than a crocodile.

Gu Siyu didn't know where the strange fire came from. She hugged Huo Junxian's neck and kissed her lips. After releasing it once, Gusiyu sat hard into her arms, then hugged her neck tightly. The movements made the seat squeak constantly. When she couldn't hold it anymore, the seat lowered a bit. During this period, when Huo Junxian pushed Gu Siyu, she used too much force and directly threw Gu Siyu's arm onto the car door with a loud bang, which sounded very painful.

"Are you okay?" Huo Junxian looked up at her and touched her arm with her hand, as if to comfort her so that the pain would go away.

"...What are you pretending for? If you feel sorry for me, why didn't you come to the airport?" Gu Siyu's expression was ugly when she mentioned this. Whether Huo Junxian came to the airport or not didn't matter much to her, but...

She had never coaxed anyone with her own stinky temper, let alone Huo Junxian.

Gu Siyu felt that she was really foolish. If it wasn't for waiting for Huo Junxian, she wouldn't have wasted time at the airport with someone and been chased by a group of people in the end.

She suffered two more punches because the other party was ruthless, and at that time, she felt that her intestines were about to be beaten to pieces.

All her anger and grievances were now accumulated in one place.

"I want you," Gu Siyu's breathing was heavy as she nibbled on Huo Junxian's lips.

Huo Junxian stood up, turned around, and pressed her against the center console. Gu Siyu winced in pain, furrowing her brows, her lower abdomen rising and falling with her breathing. Huo Junxian caressed the scars on her waist with her fingers, causing Gu Siyu's body to tremble in pain.

She was indeed a vicious dog, and her scarred body was her badge of honor, which she could flaunt at will. But to Huo Junxian, it was different. Gu Siyu was clearly a wounded dog, revealing her scars to her in the night, begging her to love and cherish her.

Huo Junxian bent down and kissed the blue marks on her waist, asking, "Does it hurt?"

---------------------

Author's Note:

Ladies, are you satisfied? Is the word count enough for today? Am I fierce enough?.

Translator's note: Wawawawoah.. Damn it!, This is turning me on, Sitting on the lap while kissing is too much!! Waaaaaaaa...WOAH!

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 975 22
18+ dark romance " be my girlfriend " " I know i am pretty but don't be this desperate " ----------------------------------- " you pick her between...
140K 9.5K 176
Xiao Jin found herself as a 18t-line supporting character in a dog-blood abusive novel. She was a peculiar woman with disabilities, who dressed as a...
2.2K 50 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...
649 27 1
!!TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains sensitive topics such as abuse and suicide attempts. These topics are not to be joked about or ignored! If yo...