Lego Ninjago X Male Oc Book O...

By AllisonLange

This book contains Oc inserts for: Day of the Departed Hands of Time Sons of Garmadon Hunted March of the... More

Special: Day of the Departed...
Hands of Time Oc Info
Hands Of Time...
The Hatching...
A Time of Traitors...
Scavengers...
A Line in the Sand...
The Attack...
Secrets Discovered...
Pause and Effect...
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea...
Lost in Time...
Sons of Garmadon Oc Info
The Mask of Deception...
The Jade Princess...
The Oni and the Dragon...
Snake Jaguar...
Dead Man's Squall...
The Quiet One...
Game of Masks...
Dread On Arrival...
True Potential...
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago...
Hunted Oc Info
Firstbourne...
Iron & Stone...
Radio Free Ninjago...
How to Build a Dragon...
The Gilded Path...
Two Lies, One Truth...
The Weakest Link...
Saving Faith...
Lessons for a Master...
March Of The Oni Oc Info
The Darkness Comes Part 1....
The Darkness Comes Part 2...
Into the Breach...
The Fall...
Book 1 Finale: Endings...

Green Destiny...

136 2 3
By AllisonLange

As they exited the bright golden light, they were met with the bright blue skies of Ninjago. 

Wu: Break away! 

He shouted as their dragons spilt up as they flew past a colossus that was glowing dark purple. And once they got away from the giant, the ninja gasped in shock seeing the sight of Ninjago City. Below them the large city was covered with destruction and chaos on every street as smoke traveled into the sky. 

Cole: Our city! 

Jay: What’s left of it. 

Kai: Let’s just hope our friends are okay. 

Nya: You’re coming in loud and clear, brother! 

Jay: Nya? *gasps* You’re all right! 

Nya: Oh… I don’t know about that, but we could use a little help. 

Zane: I’ve located their transmission. 

Wu: Lead the way. 

He said smiling as Zane’s dragon flew down to the streets as it prepared its powers. And seeing the large beast before them, made some Sons of Garmadon members run away in fear, but they couldn’t escape as the Ice Dragon roared and fired a stream of ice cold breath, freezing the members. 

Dareth: The ninja are back! And with very large dragons. 

He shouted standing with Lloyd, Nya and Delta beside him as they were overjoyed to see the rest of the team alive. The other dragons began to fire off their respective elements as it scared off the last remaining bikers away from the four. Firstbourne landed beside Lloyd as their dragons followed after the mother and landed beside her. Once Firstbourne landed, Wu jumped off her head and did a flip before landing on the ground while Alex carefully landed on the ground. Lloyd and Nya quickly recognized Wu who was now a bit older than they last saw him as he smiled seeing them. 

Nya: Is that…? 

Lloyd: Master Wu? 

Wu: When I was an old man, I was wise to avoid a fight, but today, I’m not an old man. 

He said as the rest of the group jumped off their dragons as Lloyd and Nya started to cheer as they ran over to them and quickly wrapped them in hugs. Alex quickly spotted Delta who was standing beside Dareth, who gasped seeing that his creator and big brother returned alive as he tackled the boy in a tight hug. 

Cole: Look at us! The gang is back! 

Zane: But where are Pixal and Misako? 

Lloyd: Locked away in Kryptarium. 

He told him, as this made Zane sigh as Kai noticed a girl with dark red hair that had deep purple eyes as she groaned in pain, he rushed over to her holding her weak body in his arms. 

Kai: Skylor. What happened? 

Nya: She tapped into Garmadon’s power. It was too much for her to bear. 

Lloyd: But I think we can save her if we stop my father. 

He told them but before anyone spoke up he spotted Alex who was busy messing up Delta’s helmet as he noticed that he finally smiled since he was tossed into the mess. Before he could say anything to him, Wu walked over to him and noticed his eyes. 

Wu: Has your power returned? 

Lloyd: No… But Mystake taught me power isn’t what makes the Green Ninja… it’s the person behind the power. 

Alex: Guessing by what you’re saying, that old lady isn’t here? Am I right? 

He asked while walking up to them with Delta right behind him as Lloyd grimly nodded. 

Dareth: You know, we wouldn’t be here without that crazy little woman. 

He spoke up as Delta nodded in agreement as she was the one who helped keep Delta away from the Sons of Garmadon. And just then a loud rumble followed off by a roar that sounded from the tower. 

Dareth: In honor of her, I recommend we drop it old-school, and kick butt! 

He picked up a sword and tossed it to Lloyd, who caught it with ease as he smiled. 

Lloyd: Dareth is right. We do this for Mystake, and everyone else hurt by my father. 

Wu: Ninja, can you stop the Colossus? 

Cole: We learned a thing or two about taking down giants. 

He said pulling out a chain gun from Faith before he joined with the others as they jumped on their dragons as Wu turned to Nya and Dareth to give them an order. 

Wu: Nya, you and Dareth keep Skylor safe. Lloyd, you must confront your father. 

Lloyd: I’ve survived without my power, but I don’t know if I can stop him. 

Wu: You may be without power, but you are not without me. 

Alex: And while you two do that, me and Delta can sneak into Kryptarium prison to get the others free. 

He added as Delta pulled out his swords as Wu smiled before he and Lloyd climbed onto Firstboune. She let out a loud roar as the two climbed onto her head before she flew off towards where Garmadon waited for them. 

Lloyd: Ninja- - 

All: Go! 

They all shouted before doing their part to save Ninjago City and its people as the four flipped their hoods on and flew towards the Colossus while Nya and Dareth drove off to find somewhere safe until Skylor was free from the dark power.  And Alex and Delta climbed onto a tipped over bike and started the engine and drove off to the prison. And inside Kryptarium prison, a member rushed over to the one in charge and before he could warn them about something a loud thud was heard. 

And standing at where the door once stood was Alex in his strength armor and Delta who had his helmet on as his blue eyes glowed. 

Alex: How about you idiots let these people go or this may happen to you. 

He warned as he punched the wall still in his armor, causing the wall beside them to crack into pieces. The group of bikers wearing police hats slowly backed away as they pulled out weapons and started to charge at him. 

Delta: Hey. My big brother just told you guys to let them free and not attack us. 

He said annoyed that the bikers didn’t listen to his creator’s warning as they brought their weapons down but were shocked to see that Delta easily stopped them with his twin blades and knocked the weapons far away. The locked up resistance and people saw the two fight off the whole group of bikers as they started to break free of their cells and started to chant. 

Ronin: They need our help! 

“The resistance never quits! The resistance never quits!” 

From one of the cells, Karlof broke the bars of the cell that contained him, Ronin and Griffin inside, as he then activated his elemental powers as metal covered his entire body and knocked some bikers away from the two. After he did that, Ronin jumped down to join the fight as Griffin quickly sped over to five and stood in front of the bikers.

Ronin: You ain’t got the vengestone to protect ya now. 

He taunted as Griffin sped up the central controls and pressed a button that opened all the cell doors, freeing everyone as they joined the fight. Seeing ordinary people help out, Alex smirks under his helmet and slammed his fists onto the ground, causing a large earthquake as rocks surrounded the bikers, trapping them. 

Pixal: Delta! Alex, you’re back! Where’s the others? 

Alex: Wu and Lloyd went off to face Garmadon, while the ninja are probably having trouble knocking that colossus down. And that’s why I came here, to get more chains and more hands to help. 

He replied with a smirk as Pixal and Misako nodded and told everyone there to grab any type of chains while Delta contacted Nya about the freed prisoners. And with the four ninja, they were having trouble, just like what Alex said, as the colossus rose back to its feet as they flew around it on their dragons. 

Cole: It’s breaking free! 

Zane: It is weakened. 

Cole: It didn’t fall hard enough. 

Kai: Oh, come on! 

He shouted, unhappy that his plan and him risking his life didn’t work at all. As the giant stone brought its giant fist and hit Cole’s dragon, as the earth ninja held on one of the dragon’s horns before he fell off. Before it could do another swing, a chain out of nowhere wrapped around the fist as Wu flew over to them on Firstbourne’s head holding the chain gun. 

Wu: Maybe I can offer some metal! 

A car horn honks, as Nya comes driving in a make-shift battle vehicle with Alex and Delta on top of it. 

Nya: I hope you didn’t think we forgot about you. 

Kai: Hey! 

He shouted as Nya started to ram the vehicle against the colossus' feet as Alex used his fist to knock it back as Delta motioned at the buildings above them. And on parts of buildings, were people who were trapped in Kryptarium and some other people who were saved by the ninja, all were holding a chain from Pixal’s mech. It soon was launched as it wrapped around the torso of the stone being while the civilians jumped off and ran for its ankle that wasn’t broken. 

Misako: Tie it down! 

She shouted as a civilian tossed part of the chain for Cole’s dragon to grab it with its mouth Kai and Jay grabbed the upper chain that Pixal launched and wrapped it around the colossus head as Zane’s dragon grabbed the lower one. 

Jay: Here we go again. 

Cole: The bigger they are… 

Zane: …the harder they fall. 

And with the last shout, everyone pulled at the same time as the colossus fell to the ground below as it cracked the road where it landed. It tried to lift its giant head back up, but its dark purple eyes started to fade as it started to crumble apart back to normal rocks. 

With the final rock fell of the once giant being, the people who were afraid of it, started to cheer knowing they were now free of it and the Sons Of Garmadon as Skylor started to cough as her body was rid of the dark power of Garmadon as Kai rushed over to her. 

Skylor: What happened? 

Kai: We won. 

He smiled happy to see her as Nya looked back from the driver seat and smiled seeing her brother happy and Skylor back to normal health. The Commissioner and police officers quickly started to arrest all the remaining bikers as the ninja stood off to the side and smiled. 

Commissioner: Well, I hope you scum took care of Krypatarian. I know some cells that have opened up. 

Before the police drove off with the cuffed bikers, Lloyd walked out the doors as he stood beside his now defeated father as he stayed silent as some police officers rushed over to them. 

Lloyd: Do you have room for one more? 

Kai: Lloyd! 

Jay: Man! I can’t believe it! 

They rushed over to Lloyd, happy seeing that he got his powers back and was finally smiling for once. As the ninja hugged Lloyd, Alex smirked before turning to leave with Delta, but before they could leave Wu stood in front of them. 

Wu: Where are you going? 

Alex: Where else. Back to my apartment. I need a very long nap with what happened for the last whatever days. 

Delta: Yup. And I need some new weapons due to them breaking back in the prison. 

Wu: How about you two stay with us and become part of the team? 

Alex: Wait a sec. You want me, someone you just met and someone who was against you, join the ninja? 

Wu: I have seen how you two fight and from hearing from the ninja, they say that aside from your anger, you may be a powerful ally in the future. 

He said, causing both Alex and Delta to look at each other thinking it over, but they didn’t know that the ninja and Pixal walked over to them but stayed silent. 

Alex: Okay. We both thought it over and… we agreed to join you and the ninja. 

He replied as the ninja, Wu and Pixal smiled excitedly hearing that both he and Delta would join them as they rushed over to them and brought them into a hug. And while they hugged, Alex was about to complain about it, but he remembered that they haven’t had this type of moment ever since Wu disappeared into time and stayed silent as Delta was being hugged by Zane and Pixal, happy that another droid like them had joined the team.

And some weeks later, the ninja, now joined by Alex and Delta, were busy cleaning up the palace as Jay was talking to Kai. 

Jay: It holds a lot of work, Kai. 

Cole: *groans* We saved Ninjago. Can’t we get a day off? 

Alex: I agree with Cole, we’ve been working non stop. 

Cole groaned as he complained about cleaning instead of having a day off as Alex held a column while he used his elemental powers as Lloyd walked by holding a small trash bag in hand. 

Lloyd: We helped break it, we help rebuild it. 

He answered as he and Zane were about to throw the bags away but stopped when Wu, back to his normal old age, rushed through the front door. 

Wu: Ninja! Trouble! Come quick! 

Kai: Already? 

Jay: I’m still sore from our last adventure! 

He started to complain but Wu quickly ran out the door, leaving them confused. They quickly flipped their hoods up, except for Alex and Delta, before they rushed out the door after Wu. They rushed to the entrance to the palace, thinking there was trouble, but what they were met with, shocked them. They removed their hoods as their signature song was being played by a band in front of a large crowd. The entire city was thanking them for saving the city and freeing them from the control of the Sons of Garmadon as the Commissioner walked up to Lloyd.

Commissioner: I already thanked you, but the people want to thank you also. 

He glanced back at the crowd as a smile grew on his face. Nya spotted Dareth, Pixal and Skylor in the crowd and gestured for them to join them. Jay and Nya were busy hugging each other, Kai and Skylor enjoying each other’s presence, Zane giving Pixal a hug from behind, Cole smiled when he spotted a lady holding a tray full of cakes and Alex and Delta waved to the crowd. 

And the celebration lasted throughout the day, as fireworks were being fired off into the starry sky as Lloyd went to look for Wu and Alex, who both disappeared from the celebration. He spotted the two on top of a roof where Wu was petting Firstbourne’s face as Alex groaned in disgust from the children as they licked him.

Lloyd: She has to leave? 

Wu: This isn’t their realm. She’ll come back. When it’s time. 

Alex: It’s a good thing, I can’t handle any more licks from them. 

He groaned in the background as Lloyd glanced at him before turning back to Wu as a small smile grew. 

Wu: Right now, they need to return home. Thank you, my friend. 

He said as the Mother of all Dragons purred from his gentle touch as Lloyd carefully went over to her and stroked her nose. And after he did that, his smile turned to a frown thinking back to the battle a few weeks ago, as Wu noticed it. 

Lloyd: The First Spinjitzu Master tried to make the perfect realm, and because of my father, there may never be lasting peace. 

Wu: Our world isn’t perfect, but that doesn’t mean we give up on it. 

Lloyd: Tell me, Master. Back in the first realm… did you see the Oni? 

Wu: They were gone when we arrived. To where, I do not know. What concerns you, master Lloyd? 

Lloyd: If my father is right, I think they are coming. 

He said as he looked out to the starry sky as the fireworks stopped as both Wu and Alex were not sure what he was saying. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 252 8
This is book 2. (Y/n) is on the road of redemption! She tries her best to get rid of her bad habits and is finding it more difficult than she had eve...
9.2K 261 39
(Takes place during March of the Oni) (Book Cover is mine! Please don't take it without permission!) Lloyd is the green ninja and Harumi is the Quie...
27.9K 1K 31
(Takes place after Hands of Time and before Sons of Garmadon). Since Kai and Nya found out what happened to their parents, they feel whole. As for Co...
695 5 13
This is book two for my Lego ninjago series.