★ Oneshots & HC!!┆ROTTMNTxMal...

By J3llybean01

I do not own anything from "ROTTMNT" or the characters. I only own the stories in this book. I thank you if y... More

★Requests! [Open]★
💙Picnic Date | Leo x M!Reader💙
❤️Comfort | Raph x M!Reader❤️
💜Relax | Donnie x M!Reader💜
💙Fur | Leo x Werewolf!M!Reader💙
🧡Cooking Lesson | Mikey x M!Reader🧡
💚Hanuted House | Casey x M!Reader💚
💜Another | Donnie x Bat Mutant!M!Reader💜
🤍Bunny!! | All | HC x Bunny!M!Reader 🤍
💜Glasses | Donnie x M!Reader💜
❤️Oversized | Raph x M!Reader❤️
💜💙Forest | Leo x M!Reader x Donnie💙💜
💚Flowers | Casey x M!Reader💚
💜Different | Donnie x M!Reader💜
A/N | Major News
A/N prt 2

🤍Different | All Turtles x M!Reader🤍

475 9 7
By J3llybean01

{Requester - mgmendez2305!}
🤍All Turtles x M!Reader🤍

💙Question | Leo💙

He sat in his bed lying down just getting back from a patrol, he was alone with his thoughts. He couldn't get Y/N out of his head he wish he could stop but a mission that was impossible, he quickly sat up with sweaty hands.

'Why do I feel like this? Y/N is a guy, a sweet one at best. But thinking of him like this?!'

He face flushed thinking more about you, he covering his face in his hands.

'I'm straight, I know I am. I like women I have to like them. Right?'

He got up from his bead heading to the only brother he knew that could help him. Raph. He didn't want to ask his dumb twin Donnie about this, he would bully him until he died. He ran into the males room shaking him back and forth.

"Leo, can you stop shaking me."

He stopped as Raph tapped the empty area on his bed. Of course he sat down next to him.

"You always do this when you have a problem Leo. What's up."

"Y/N."

"Huh? What you say?"

"Y/N."

He said the 2nd half a bit louder, noticing his younger brother messing with his hands. What could have Y/N done Raph was worried until his brother spoke again.

"It's not bad or anything but. Y/N makes me feel different."

Leo touched his plastron his heart beating a bit more, think about all the times he saw Y/N. Lord he could stop himself think about the way Y/N would hold and help Leo and even when he talked with the male his heart would almost jump out of his chest.

"How come?"

"It's Werid, you know how men like women. Like when they 'Love' each other?"

"Mhm."

"Is it Werid to feel that with a guy? Like 2 guys liking each other?"

"No"

Leo went blank at the simple response, he felt stupid. How didn't he know this he sighed his red face, he felt so much release from finally find this out. 'But still how, and why did he feel like this.'

"So I'm not crazy for liking Y/N?"

"Ha, of course not! You like who you like, you can't change that. Anyways go talk him before you regret it!"

Raph pushed his brother out of the room, Leo heading to the projector room. There he was the male that confused him for such a long time. Leo gulped and head deeper into the dark area, the only light being from the phone yiu where holding and the movie playing. Leo Sat next to you but a second later become very stiff.

"Hey Le-"

"Do you have a girlfriend!"

"What?"

He didn't know why he did that, he felt so dumb for doing it.

"Uh, no I don't have one. But I think you should say 'boyfriend' next time."

"You like guys, isn't that wrong?"

"To like a guy? You might get people who say it's wrong but it's not bad. If you feel like that with someone don't bottle up your feelings."

'Feelings. This feeling. He knew what he was now. He just realized it, he was gay. In love with his guy best friend Y/N.' He smiled to himself, turned to face Y/N tapped his shoulder as he got close to the male.

"Woah, Heya Leo!"

Y/N had a red face from Leo being so close to him. Leo grabbed Y/N's phone and placed his away from them, and grabbed his hands placing it on his cheek. This was the right feeling, the only feeling, he wanted to feel. Y/N brought his closer now lying back on a the couch a bit. Leo lied on the males chest his face so red steam could be seen, Y/N kissed his snout as he wrapped his hands around the turtles. He lied there no wanting to move away from his warmth, as the two lied their for the rest of the night.

Leo finally found someone he would love for life, even if it was a male it felt no different.

💜Charm | Donnie💜

Donnie was in his lab on his laptop searching up a few things, 'Is it normal to like men?'! 'What if a guy likes another guy?', etc. 'Why am I feeling like this, and towards Y/N! I have too find out! What even is this.' He soon closed the laptop and scooted away from it, he knew that was enough for the day soon stretching a bit in his chair. He still couldn't get Y/N off of his mind, the male would be on his mind 24/7 ever since he first saw the male.

It was weird he was feeling like this, Leo tried tell him it was normal but I didn't want to listen to him. Soon I heard my 'door' open I got up making myself look busy by grabbing a nearby book. It was Y/N.

"Hey Donnie!"

He walked it and stood in front of me.

"Uh you ok Dee?"

"Y-Yea of course!"

"Your reading that book upside down though."

I was embarrassed covering my flustered face, how did I not notice it. But it was sweet how he cared about me ever for something as small as this. My heart sped up bit faster once he took a seat next time.

"Anything you working on?"

He points to the project I was working on earlier in front of me.

"Oh! Yea it was nothing really just some random stuff, but-"

I stared rambling a bit forgetting and letting myself do whatever, soon noticing myself doing it.

"Ha, sorry for the little 'nerd ramble.'"

"No your fine, I like when you ramble. It's cute."

He soon cover my face again, hearing a beeping coming from Y/N's phone. It was the timer he set, s9 he would never overstay his welcome. He got up and soon left my room waving goodbye. I stood there in my thoughts again 'But what was that! Way that even normal! Do I... Like Y/N? But he's a guy!?' I covered my face again for that night but I couldn't just stand there, I got up and ran behind him going through the sewers tunnels. I saw him about to leave yell at him at the last second.

"Y/N!"

He turned around and climbed back down now standing in front of me.

"Oh hey Dee, need something?"

I messed with my hands a bit looking down, finally I got the courage t9 speak up.

"Um you know about the whole, 'guy liking guy' thing you took me about?"

"Being Gay?"

"Y-Yea that! Um."

I soon lost the courage looking down again, Y/N grabbed one of my hands as I looked at him with a gentle look in our eyes. I soon felt something get placed in my hand.  It was his F/C (Favorite Character) Charm, something he always had one hand.

"Wait why are you giving me this?!"

"Ha, Dee I have two. One for me."

He soon kissed my cheek and walked to the ladder.

"And one for my boyfriend."

He left out of the manhole walking home, I was left there my hand over the cheek he kissed and the Charm in hand. I held it close to my plastron, my face red thinking about Y/N's warmth against me.

Two males in love, might not be so bad after all.

❤️Workout | Raph❤️

Y/N was in the training room lifting a few weights, it was normal for him to do this. As he rested a bit grabbing his phone to check it for a few minutes. Raph walked through the door as he saw Y/N soon waving to the male was he waved back, Y/N soon went back to his workout. Raph sat down at a bench a bit away from Y/N's he couldn't look away from the males body, as it was covered in the light from the ceiling mixed with grunts and his muscles pumping with each lift.

Raph was feeling like this for a few day on end, it was weird to him. For him a guy to be crushing on another guy?! Lord his heart was so mixed and confused. He got up to light a few weights of his own soon now with his thoughts. This was the time he had to think to himself'Why do I feel think this, is this ok? Does this made we werid?! Do I tell him! I don't know if I should!' Raph got up from his spot and walked out the door in a hurry.

But soon peeked a bit from the Dora way see able to see Y/N, the other male noticed Raph leave but didn't take it too much as anything out of character. Mikey soon saw his older brother looking into the room with a blush coving his face, soon tapping his shoulder. He turned around with a flurry or arm swings as he was caught off guard.

"M-Mikey! Don't sneak up on people like that!"

He said in a yelled whisper.

"Says the one who's spying on Y/N, we all know about your little crush Raph. Why don't you just tell him?"

Raph let out a sight, he really didn't know why he has told him yet. Soon peeking back into the room still seeing Y/N in his same spot seeming still doing the same thing. 'Lifting weights and looking good'.

"I... I don't know. Maybe it because deep down I think I like woman, but ever since Y/N my mind and heart have been different a lot lately. He's so cool, and nice, and good looking. But is it even normal to feel like this?"

He closed the room and looked back at Mikey.

"Ah, you poor soul. Raph this is 100% normal and you can do this. It's ok if you like Y/N even if you and him are both guys. Your both cool guys and are perfect for each other!"

He soon got a Devilish smile on his face, pulling him into the room

"Now get him big guy!"

As Raph fell to the floor in front of Y/N with a blush on his face, Y/N was about to leave but was stoped by Raph as he stood up from landing in front of him. Raph had a red face as he cleared his throat standing up.

"Yeah Raph? Uh you ok?"

"Y-Yea! U, there something I need to tell you though.

"Go ahead!"

Raph messed with his hands as he sighed and grabbed Y/N hands quickly to gain himself some confidence.

"I like you a lot Y/N, like a whole lot! Like I don't know if this is ok but I know I'm a guy and your a guy, but I like it a shit ton! No I don't like you- I love you!"

Raph closed his eyes as he finished and glued to himself, Y/N's face was covered with his own blush as he looked at Raph.

"You love me?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry if it was a bit weird but-"

He was cut off by Y/N kissing him on his lips, as Raph was shocked but soon kissed back. It was a feeling he didn't want to stop as Y/N separated themselves from each other. Thee pants from there breath traveling to each other has Raph's smile grow wider, Y/N soon let go of his hand as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I love you too, Raph."

Raph hugged Y/N picking him up a bit as he felt a feeling that was so enjoyable that he could describe it.

This might be wrong, but I don't want to be right.

🧡Shirt | Mikey🧡

Y/N was in the kitchen looking for something to eat, falling on just making a sandwich, he forgot but he was wearing one of Mikey's shirts it was a bit big on him. As he male finished making his sandwich sitting down in the projector room, Miku was running around in his room looking for something. It was a short that he always wore around Y/N it gave him 'good luck', it was the shirt he wore when he first spoke to Y/N. He didn't know it yet but he was gaining a crush faster then he could even think about it.

The thought never crossed his mind he just thought it was normal to feel like these, even around a guy. But it was different with Y/N his heart was always beating faster when he was with him, it just made he want to make Y/N 100 different things to show how much he cared. He gave up after a bit taking a breath and walking to the projector room seeing Y/N.

"Y/N!" Is that my lucky shirt!"

"Huh? Lucky?"

Mikey soon slide in front of Y/N has he had his hands on his waist, Y/N with a confused look on his face.

"How is this lucky?"

"Just because it is! Now give it back!"

"Tell me first then I'll give it back."

Mikey podded but he knew it was the one way, soon messing with his hands. 'Do I tell Y/N everything like how I can't get him out of my head? Or how he makes me feel weird- but in a good way?!' He breathed in sharply as he blurted out his answer.

"It's because it give me confidence to talk to you! And it makes me feel better that, that... it makes me think of you..."

Y/N had a blush on his face as he faced Mikey, soon grabbing the box turtle placing him in front of him.

"Mikey there no need to be embarrassed about it, your so special to me. It npcute that this shirt make you think of me... because this shirt reminds me of you."

Y/N soon kissed his snoot, as Mikey wrapped around Y/N body in his lap. As the two of them stayed there blushing and knowing this way right.

It might be different, but it's a good different.
Fin

Words - 2456

A/N - AHHHHHHHHH, I'm sorry this took so long. I need to sleep rn but I had to get this out for you guyssssss. I hope you enjoy it as much as me I've been really busy so I'll try harder to give you more stories love you all smmm!!!

"☕️Till Next Time!🍡"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 1.2K 63
Literally the title! Will write Raph, Mikey, Donnie, Leo, and April x readers. I also write poly ships. REQUESTS are CLOSED for a short period of tim...
81.6K 1.1K 31
I'm back! These will be a bunch of rottmnt x reader oneshots. I want to try writing some lemons and limes, so I hope you're into that. If you haven'...
517K 9.9K 40
Series of short stories about you and your favorite characters from TMNT! Enjoy my lovelies! **completed**
11.6K 256 20
A collection of one shots I wrote about everyone's favorite boys. Will include love, platonic, and maybe enemy scenarios. I am open to requests, just...