[CLOSED] PINKSTAR Season 2 (K...

By pinky2095

CEO Pinky of Pinky Entertainment announces a second season of survival program 'PINKSTAR', this time to find... More

PINKSTAR Season 2
Rules
Votes
Mentors & Hosts
Form
Only Songs To Choose From
Trainee #01: Joshua Park
Trainee #02: Kim Minjae
Trainee #03: Jung Jinhyuk
Trainee #04: Jung Minhyuk
Trainee #05: Park Junwon
Trainee #06: Park Howon
Trainee #07: Kim Heeun
Trainee #08: Lee Yemin
Trainee #09: Isaac Boivon
Trainee #10: Kim Juwon
Trainee #11: Niccolò Ricci
Trainee #12: Kwon Jinhae
Trainee #13: Han Sangjin
Trainee #14: Park Taehyung
Trainee #15: Choi Chanmin
Trainee #16: Ryu Yoochul
Trainee #17: Song Yunseok
Trainee #18: Ito Sairo
Question!
Episode 1: Surprising First Meeting + Finding Out The First Mission!
First Mission Submissions
Episode 2 - Part 1: Vocalist & Confidence Issues
Episode 2 - Part 2: Nobodies to Cuties
Episode 2 - Part 3: Extroverts Choose The Slowest Song
Episode 3: Mission 1 Live Show
First Voting (Due Monday 11/28 @ 11:59PM)
Episode 4: First Results & Second Mission!
Second Mission Submissions
Episode 5: Skills To The Max
Episode 6: Mission 2 Live Show
Second Voting (Due Friday 1/20 @ 11:59PM)
Episode 7: Second Results & Third Mission!
Pinky Artists & Collabs (for Third Mission)
Third Mission Submissions (Due 1/29 @ 11:59PM)
Episode 8 - Part 1: Quiet and Awkward First Impressions
Episode 8 - Part 2: Taking Risks
Episode 8 - Part 3: Passionate Main Vocalists
Episode 9: Mission 3 Live Show
Third Voting (Due Friday 3/17 @ 11:59PM)
Episode 10: Third Results & Final Mission!
Final Mission Performance Voting [DUE WEDNESDAY MARCH 29]
Episode 11 - Part 2: Forced To Show New Sides
Episode 11 - Part 3: Lineup Causing Laughter
Episode 11 - Part 4: Final Position Decisions
Episode 12: Mission 4 Live Show
Final Voting (Due Monday 5/1 @ 11:59PM)
Episode 13: The Finale
Debut Group Form

Episode 11 - Part 1: First Groups, Some With Surprises

18 4 0
By pinky2095

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day the boys found out what song they would first be performing, for the Sexy/Mature round. The boys started in the auditorium and were then called one by one based on their trainee number out of the room to find out their placement. Each room wasn't a secret as to what song belonged to it, it was just a matter of who would walk through the door.

In the first room, the 'Last Chance - Alligator' room, the first person to walk through the door was trainee #3, Jung Jinhyuk.

"Oh!" He exclaimed. "I'm first? That means Joshua and Minjae hyungs are in a different room."

After making a loud observation, Jinhyuk took a seat and waited for the rest of his group to arrive. Not long after, the door opened to a soft-spoken male, trainee #5, Park Junwon.

"Hello." The male bowed.

"Hello, Junwon." Jinhyuk smiled. "We're both Alligator!"

"I see that." Junwon said. "I don't know why I'm here."

"Because the viewers wanted you to be!" Jinhyuk replied.

"I guess so." Junwon snickered and took a seat beside the male.

Another minute went by and the door opened to trainee #7, Kim Heeun, walking in.

"Oh!" Heeun exclaimed when he saw the two. Then he bursted into laughter. "We're together again even on round 4, Junwon."

"Yes, it looks like it." Junwon snickered.

"You guys have performed together every round?!" Jinhyuk asked the two.

"Yes." The two said as Heeun sat beside Junwon.

"Except for round 3 of course." Junwon added.

"Right, of course." Jinhyuk snickered.

Before too long, another trainee walked in. This time, it being trainee #9, Isaac Boivon.

"Oooo~" They all cheered.

"Hello." Isaac bowed right away.

"This team is full of all the good-looking people." Heeun said, flashing a grin.

"Visual team." Isaac agreed as he sat down.

Amongst their conversation, the door right away, revealing trainee #10, Kim Juwon.

"Ooo~" Juwon reacted. "Visual team."

"That's what we said!" Jinhyuk, and the others, laughed.

Juwon laughed with them as he took a seat with the others, all facing the door.

"We are only on trainee 10 and there's two more spots left." Heeun pointed out. "Who do you think will join us?"

"We don't have a rapper yet so let's hope Jinhae or Sairo." Juwon said.

"Jinhyuk is a rapper." Junwon questioned.

"I mean, main rapper." Juwon said then looked at Jinhyuk. "No offense."

"None taken." Jinhyuk nodded.

"This song does require two rappers." Isaac said. "We're in trouble if a rapper doesn't walk through the door."

Just then, the doorknob turned, making the boys gasp in silence. They watched as somebody walked through the door. The boys grew worried when they saw it was trainee #13, Han Sangjin.

"Well don't look too happy to see me." Sangjin said, reading the room.

The boys snickered.

"Sorry, hyung, it's just that, if you're here that means Jinhae isn't." Jinhyuk said.

"So?" Sangjin questioned as he took a seat.

"So that means we need Sairo to walk through the doors otherwise we are screwed and one of us vocalists are going to have to rap." Juwon explained.

"Oh." Sangjin's eyes widened. He started to get nervous too.

And the room was silent as the boys chewed on their nails, hoping for rapper Sairo to walk through the door. After much waiting, the doorknob finally turned and the boys perked up. They cheered when they saw trainee #18, Ito Sairo walk through the door. They even stood up and ran over, hugging the male.

"Why am I being hugged?" The male asked.

"Because you just saved our team." Heeun said.

Sairo looked around and saw that he was the only 5-ranked rapper. His eyes widened. "I'm the only rapper?"

"Main rapper." Jinhyuk corrected.

"That automatically leaves Jinhyuk as the lead rapper." Juwon said.

Jinhyuk nodded, already knowing of his fate. "I'm okay with that. KJ is the main dancer in Last Chance so." Jinhyuk flashed a grin, liking to play the role of main dancer.

"That leaves us to determine who will be which vocalist." Sangjin said.

"Well there's two main vocals so it's up to you three." Heeun said, pointing to Sangjin, Junwon, and Juwon. "You're all 5's in vocals. Isaac and I are only 4's."

Isaac nodded, agreeing with Heeun.

"If we're gonna win, Junwon should do it." Sangjin said.

Junwon's eyes widened as he was curious of Sangjin's thoughts. "Why?"

"Because you've been first the entire show, and second last time." Sangjin explained. "The fans love you which means we need to continue giving them what they love if we want to win.

"Sangjin has a point." Jinhyuk chimed in. "Junwon should be one of the main vocalists."

"Okay, but what about Sangjin and I?" Juwon asked.

The two looked at one another. It was obvious both wanted to be the other Main Vocalist.

"I think Sangjin hyung should do it." Quiet Sairo spoke up.

Sangjin tried not to show his smile.

"What's the reasoning?" Juwon asked.

"You've played the main vocal more than him." Sairo explained. "Sangjin hyung should get a chance too."

Juwon bit his lip as he tried not to show his anger.

"Why don't we vote on it?" Jinhyuk suggested.

"Good idea!" Heeun exclaimed.

The two vocalists agreed to it and closed their eyes while the others quietly voted. Due to Sairo's reasoning, Sangjin ended up winning.

"Sangjin won, sorry Juwon." Jinhyuk said.

Juwon just nodded.

"Why don't you take Haru's part?" Heeun suggested. "He gets the killing part and is a strong dancer like you."

"Okay." Juwon smiled, liking the idea.

"What about you hyung?" Junwon asked Heeun.

"I'll take Kay's part." Heeun said. "Isaac can have Leaf's."

"Are you sure?" Isaac asked. "Kay has the least amount of lines."

"I'm sure." Heeun smiled, causing Isaac to smile too.

"Alright!" Jinhyuk clapped. "If we know our parts then, let's get to practicing!"

And so they did! Together they started learning the choreography, with Jinhyuk leading and started practicing together. They were just happy to have a 7-member based song already that didn't have to change the original choreography.

---

The second room read 'D.S.H-O - Chained Up' and the first to enter was trainee #1, Joshua Park. He silently took a seat in the middle of the room and waited for others to enter. Before too long, trainee #4, Jung Minhyuk entered.

"Hello." The male awkwardly bowed.

"Hello." Joshua bowed back. The male smiled. "I'm happy you're here right away."

"Why?" Minhyuk asked as the two sat down.

"Main Rapper." Joshua smiled.

Minhyuk bit his lip as he tried not to blush. He liked the sound of being called the main rapper. The room was silent for a little bit until the next trainee walked in, trainee #6, Park Howon, which seemed to surprise the other two.

"What are you doing here?" Joshua asked.

"What do you mean?" Howon cocked his head in confusion.

Minhyuk and Joshua looked at one another then back at Howon.

"Nevermind." Joshua shook his head.

Howon just shrugged and sat down beside Joshua. It seemed the three waited a long while.

"Wow, the rest of our team must be toward the end numbers." Minhyuk pointed out.

That's when the doorknob turned and in walked trainee #11, Niccolò Ricci. He snickered when he saw the others.

"Is the rap team back together?" Niccolò cracked a joke.

"Yup, with our newest addition!" Joshua joked, throwing his arm around Howon.

"Oh yeah, I've been practicing!" Howon played along then spit out a rap off the top of his head. It wasn't great but it made the others laugh.

"Glad to have you, Howon." Niccolò smiled. "Maybe we'll win if we have the first-placed trainee."

Howon just giggled and the four patiently waited for the rest of their team. Before too long, the door opened to trainee #14, Park Taehyung.

"Hello~" Taehyung bowed.

"Hello!" Howon waved.

Taehyung looked nervous but sat next to Niccolò, the only trainee he's worked with in the group. Niccolò could tell the male was nervous.

"Why are you so nervous hyung?" Niccolò asked the new male.

"I've never been in a group with any of them." Taehyung said, twiddling his fingers.

"Really?!" Niccolò looked at the others, then back at Taehyung. "Don't worry, they're all really nice and understanding."

Taehyung just smiled and nodded. He hoped Niccolò was right. And with that, the door opened to their last teammate, which was trainee #17, Song Yunseok.

"Yunseok!" Taehyung grew excited.

"Hello, hyung." Yunseok smiled, then looked around, his eyes landing on Howon. "This is an interesting group."

"Why do you stop on me when you say that?" Howon looked down, feeling a bit insecure.

"Sorry, I just expected you to be in the 'Oh My God' group." Yunseok confessed. "That song isn't as...sensual."

"I guess the viewers want to see him act sexy." Joshua said.

Howon's eyes widened. "How sensual is this song?"

Everyone snickered.

"You'll find out soon enough." Yunseok said. "Why don't we figure out our positions first?"

Everyone agreed and they quickly got to it.

"It's obvious who the rappers will be, right?" Yunseok said.

"No." Taehyung said, not ever working with the rappers in the room.

"Minhyuk and Joshua." Niccolò said. "Since Joshua is a stronger rapper than me."

"As long as Minhyuk does Orion's part, I don't care." Joshua snickered.

"Of course." Yunseok said. "And you'll take JB's."

Joshua nodded.

"Taehyung and Howon are the only 5's in vocal so they should get the main vocal parts, agreed?" Yunseok asked Niccolò.

"Definitely." Niccolò nodded.

"But who is which part?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, Lee Jeon is more...contained than Jaekwang in this song so I think Howon should have him and Taehyung should have Jaekwang." Joshua explained.

"I agree." Yunseok said.

"But what if I want to show off my sexy side?" Howon said.

"You can." Joshua smiled. "I just think you fit that part more."

Howon nodded, understanding it all.

"If you really want to switch, we can." Taehyung said, wanting to make the male feel better.

Howon smiled. He did somewhat feel better that somebody cared. "It's okay. If they think this is what's best for the team, then I'm all in."

Taehyung smiled and the two immediately connected.

"Okay, that leaves Niccolò and I." Yunseok said.

"Easy." Niccolò said. "You get Hyunjun's part and I get Kyoto's."

"Are you sure?" Joshua asked. "Kyoto has the least amount of lines."

"Which is why Yunseok should take Hyunjun's." Niccolò explained. "He's stronger in vocals than me. Plus he's more of a visual than me."

Yunseok blushed. "Thank you."

Niccolò smiled in response.

"Okay, then should we get to practicing if all the positions are decided?" Minhyuk asked.

"Yes!" Yunseok exclaimed.

And so they did. With Yunseok leading, they started to learn the choreography together.

---

The last room belonged to the song 'Leg10nds - Oh My God/OMG'. The first to enter the room was trainee #2, Kim Minjae.

"Cool, I'm first." The male smiled then took a seat.

He entertained himself as he waited for the next person to enter, which wasn't until trainee #8, which was Lee Yemin.

"Hello!" Minjae exclaimed. He was excited as he had never worked with the male before.

"Hello." Yemin bowed respectfully. "Is it just us?"

"So far, yes." Minjae nodded.

"I see." Yemin nodded then sat down.

Minjae tried to converse with the young male as they waited. Before too long, trainee #12, Kwon Jinhae walked in.

"And here's our rapper!" Minjae exclaimed.

"But what if Sairo comes?" Jinhae questioned.

"We'll figure it out." Minjae said.

Jinhae snickered and sat beside Yemin. Before too long, trainee #15, Choi Chanmin walked in.

"Chanminnie!" Minjae exclaimed.

"Hello hyung!" Chanmin greeted the male.

The two hugged and right away, the door opened to their last teammate: trainee #16, Ryu Yoochul.

"Welcome to the cute team!" Minjae exclaimed.

"Is that what we are?" Jinhae questioned.

"I guess so." Yemin said, not sure how to feel about it.

"Hello." Yoochul greeted everybody.

"He's the last, right?" Chanmin said. "Let's get straight into practice then."

"First we have to decide who will have what position." Yoochul said.

"This song only has one rapper." Yemin pointed out.

"And we all know who that is." Chanmin said, everyone looking at Jinhae.

His eyes widened and he looked at his friend who was in the rap group with him during round 2. "Are you okay with that, hyung?"

"Of course." Yemin scoffed. "I want a break from rapping if I can. Show that I can sing too."

"Cool." Jinhae smiled.

"Okay, and Minjae and Chanmin obviously have both the Main Vocal parts." Yoochul said.

The two smiled.

"Really?" Minjae asked.

"Of course." Yoochul said. "You're both 5. We're 3."

Yemin nodded in agreement.

"What part will you guys have then?" Chanmin asked the remaining two.

"It looks like there's a Lead Vocal and just a Sub-Vocal left." Minjae said.

"You take lead hyung." Yemin said to Yoochul.

"No, I can't." Yoochul shook his head. "I'm not good enough."

"Yes you are." Minjae said. "You just need to have some confidence."

"I think the viewers will be impressed." Chanmin said. "More than you think."

"But Yemin-" Yoochul said.

"Wants you to do it." Yemin smiled.

Yoochul sighed. He looked nervous but everyone's belief in him gave him the confidence to do it. "Okay, I'll do it but I'm gonna need a lot of help."

"You won't." Chanmin said.

"But we will be here if you need us." Minjae said, Jinhae and Yemin nodding in agreement.

"Okay then." Yoochul nodded, a small smile on his face. "Let's get to practice then. We have a lot to work on since we have less members than the original."

"Don't worry, I've already been studying the choreography." Yemin smiled.

"Really?" Jinhae asked.

Yemin shrugged. "I had a feeling I would be here."

"Cool!" Minjae exclaimed. "Tell us what we need to do captain!"

Yemin snickered and with the help of Yoochul, the two lead the team to learning the choreography, changing it from 6 members to 5.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! I know last season I did a separate chapter/episode of them learning their groups but I wanted to have this story done last month and that didn't happen so if I'm going to get this done this month, I have to change things up. I'm gonna try to update every week, or at least enough to get this done by the end of April. Please be patient with me as it is also nearing finals but I have confidence I can get it done! Anyway, hope you enjoyed, and agree with the positions lol, and I'll see y'all soon. Biez!

P.S unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...