Her Majesty is desperate ever...

Autorstwa pttcch

The gods of the Yanxi Continent were unrestrained, drinking and feasting all night long, enjoying everything... Więcej

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 197

Chapter 41 - 50

321 6 4
Autorstwa pttcch

ʚChapter 41

    Tours refused to believe it, but it seemed to be the case.

    And according to the regulations, they are the same as human beings, each of them has to raise two long-eared beasts, one male and one female. It is also responsible for collecting enough food for these long-eared beasts to reach adulthood.

    Tours and the rabbit people never imagined that one day, they would start raising their ancient relatives.

    The news that Tours brought back made the Rabbit Clan feel bleak, and they didn't even believe it. But the goddess solved their food, clothing, housing and transportation, and just asked them to raise a long-eared beast. It would be too much to refuse.

    The goddess and the rabbit tribe are in the stage of mutual testing. For example, Tours asked the goddess to provide enough food for the rabbit tribe. Correspondingly, they must also meet the non-excessive requirements made by the goddess.

    The opposite of the sorrow of the Rabbit Race is the Human Race.

    To be honest, it is obviously not the rabbit family that benefits more from raising long-eared beasts, but the human race.

    What's more, Ross also brought the news that the rabbits don't have enough food, but the goddess will help the rabbits on the premise of ensuring that they are full.

    This news greatly encouraged the human race, they were so happy.

    This is the first good news they have received since their quarrel with the goddess. Apparently the goddess didn't hold grudges against them, they were indeed treated the same as the rabbit clan.

    As long as you work hard, the goddess will not favor any side.

    The human race gradually realized their mistakes, and they tried to bind the goddess with human will. The idea is so dark that they don't even realize it.

    But they did, even if they didn't succeed.

    After doing something wrong, they are even humbler than the rabbit clan.

    After all, the rabbit clan did not commit any crimes, but they are different, they judge others by themselves, they are afraid of the goddess and will hold grudges. It's okay to suppress and occupy their living space, but the most fearful thing is to drive them away.

    Although the eight senior believers kept speaking for the goddess, showing that the goddess was not this kind of god, they were still uneasy.

    The news of Ross this time is like a pinnacle of calm, making them realize that the incident has really passed, and they may not be forgiven by the goddess, nor can they return to the time when they were intimate with the goddess.

    But they were able to stay and not be homeless, which was enough for them to cry with joy.

    The faith value on the 099 panel rose wildly, but Mia was not happy at all.

    Feeling Mia's emotions seems to be bad

    【Is this not good? You don't have to be punished. 】

    099 When it's bad, words can kill people's anger, but when it's good, words can warm people's hearts.

    For example, what 099 thought of this time was not the main task, but that Mia would not accept punishment.

    We must know that for the system, tasks are their lifeblood and the only value of their existence.

    [It's nothing, I just thought I was stupid for using the increase in faith value as the only indicator. ]

    It’s not that the belief value is not good, but that in such a short period of time, it’s silly to judge people’s hearts only by the belief value.

    The human heart is a complicated thing.

    Thanks to this wave of belief points, Mia was able to directly exchange several litters of young long-eared beasts, at least everyone can adopt their own "cubs". Next comes parenting.

    The quarrying activities can be stopped for the time being, because all the soil on the drying yard has been stored in the cellar, and the drying yard has become spacious, spacious, and even a little empty.

    The harvest is actually almost the same, after all, the harvest comes in bursts, and those Tuba can be collected in about a week with the speed of these humans.

    "Have you all received the long-eared beasts you are in charge of?"

    There are very few people who can write, and Morrison is one of them. It's just that the irrigation of the fields is still inseparable from him. The last batch of Tuba will be harvested in about half a month, so there must be no accidents at this time.

    After the rabbit family joined, there was not enough food, and it couldn't be damaged.

    Therefore, these trivial matters can only be done by Mia herself.

    After exchanging the notebook, after making the form, record the supplies that everyone received, and let Ross and Tours learn how to record by themselves.

    It is estimated that I will not be able to learn to write for a while, but the Arabic numerals 1, 2, 4 are very fast and easy to use.

    Tours was more aware of the benefits of these forms and records than Ross.

    In black and white, it looks clear at a glance.

    The things obtained by the human race and the rabbit race are almost the same. The goddess is not partial.

    There was a trace of complexity in Tours' eyes. He looked at the goddess who was distributing the cubs with a cold expression. He was not sure if the goddess made it for himself and for the rabbits on purpose.

    Just when everything is in order in Eden, the group of people leaving the Black Forest is not feeling well.

    I just left the Black Forest and walked for half a day. Bell, Caesar, and Church could clearly feel that the air they breathed into their lungs was very dry. When the wind blew, the dust on the surface of the ground rushed to their faces mercilessly.

    Even, the temperature outside is obviously much higher than inside the forest.

    This made the group very uncomfortable. After staying in the beautiful place of the Garden of Eden for a long time, it was really uncomfortable to return to this harsh environment.

    "Let's go quickly."

    Compared to Caesar's simple distress, the other two members of the Rabbit Clan felt urgent.

    The two of them haven't returned to the clan for a month or two. Firstly, they miss their family and friends very much. The second is to fully realize that the outside world is not a good place, and I want to quickly bring my relatives and friends into the Garden of Eden to live a good life.

    Church took a breath, he was actually very tired.

    Needless to say, Bell is young and strong, and Caesar is also strong in force. Only him, weaker than both. Ever since I left the Garden of Eden, my footsteps have not stopped, and it is indeed very hard to drive all the way out.

    "Uncle Church, should we take a break?"

    Bell asked when he noticed that the elder was exhausted.

    Church shook his head naturally. He untied the water bottle made by Daniel from his waist, gulped down a big mouthful of water, and then wiped his mouth. "No

    need, let's go back. Everyone must be very anxious."

    Church's mood Bell Understandably, he assessed Church's physical condition, but he was really worried about his mother Elsa, and finally nodded, "

    Okay, Uncle Church, come on, if you really can't stand it, you must tell me."

    "Stinky boy, I'm not old yet."

    Church spat, but the tone was obviously just a joke. For Bell's concern, he is obviously very useful.

    Regarding the relationship between the two rabbits, Caesar did not intend to get involved too much. He came out just to share her worries and prevent the rabbits from revealing any news about the Garden of Eden.

    However, only when he really leaves the Garden of Eden can Caesar truly feel how precious it is there.

    The wind there is also gentle, and the water is also gentle, and they have the same personality as their owners.

    Obviously Nishizawa felt that he had been thoroughly polished by the weather and sword in the outside world, but when he thought of the Garden of Eden, his heart still softened a little.

    The individual is not talking, and wants to save energy, but the speed has dropped significantly, obviously to take care of Church, who has exhausted most of his energy.

    But not long after they walked out, they heard a faint voice of arguing, and this voice was very familiar to Bell and Church.

    "You are not in good health yet, why did you run out like this?"

    "My husband and children are calling for me, I heard them." "

    When you are in good health, I will accompany you to find them."

    "No, we can't wait that long, hurry up, we must hurry up, they are dying!"

    The last sentence was wailing, like a cuckoo weeping blood, shocking people's hearts.

    In this era, few people are so hysterical over the death of their loved ones. Most people are sweeping the snow.

    "Mom!"

    Bell jumped up suddenly. He hadn't heard his mother's voice for a long time, and he felt a little strange to himself.

    But his body remembered the characteristics of his mother's voice, and when he didn't react, his eye circles turned red.

    "Grandma! Is it Grandma?"

    Bell ran frantically towards the place where the sound came out, this time his fast Caesar didn't even catch him.

    Caesar frowned and ran over. Hearing Bell's call from the other side, Church also reacted. "It's Elsa and Rita."

    "Rita!"

    Church's back was relieved instantly, his legs became weak, and he was able to run a thousand meters at a stretch. His eyes were frighteningly bright.

    Sure enough, there were two rabbit people not far away. They were all brown miscellaneous rabbits, and there were traces of years on the corners of their eyes and brows, obviously they were not young.

    Compared with this, what is more important is that the condition of the two rabbit tribesmen is not very good, especially the rabbit tribe named by Bell's grandmother, who is almost dying.

    "Bei, Bell?"

    The person who rushed out suddenly made Rita put on an attacking posture, and then she froze.

    "Didn't you die?"

    There was no news for a month or two, and because of friendship, everyone just said that they were missing. But everyone knows that in fact, there is a great possibility that they will not come back.

    "I, I'm not."

    Then Bell looked at Elsa again,

    "Grandma, I'm back."

    Elsa opened her eyes and stared blankly at her son, tears streaming down her cheeks.

    "Bell?"

    "It's me, Mom."

    Bell immediately grabbed Elsa's hand and pressed it against his cheek.

    "I'm back."

    Elsa's eyes were gray, as if she could see her son, as if Can't see again.

    Church quickly caught up and was surprised to see this scene. He asked Rita,

    "Isn't it only a month or two? How did Elsa become like this? The family treats you badly?"

    Rita saw Church His eyes lit up. Church had never married a woman, while Rita's husband had passed away for more than ten years. The two parties have been very close in the past few years. If it wasn't for this accident, they would have planned to live in the same nest.

    "You, you didn't die?"

    "There are no hyenas who fought back when they were dying. More than ten tribesmen died, but we still survived eight." "

    Why didn't you come back after you survived!" Rita hammered back Church said, "You are also very capable. If you don't come back, you don't say anything, and you don't even bring a message."

    Church was a little embarrassed. He didn't know how to answer for a while, and he heard Caesar, who had been watching all this, say,

    "Everything is fine." It's the grace of the goddess."

    "Huh?"

    Except for Elsa who was still staring at Church, everyone turned to Caesar.     "If the goddess hadn't saved them, they would have gone to the kingdom of death by now, where would     they

    still meet you here?

    " Is there a way to contact the goddess, please ask the goddess to save my mother."

ʚChapter 42

    Caesar hung his head like this, staring at Bell who was supporting his mother, the expression on his face was very strange, as if he had never known Bell.

    "I beg the goddess to save her?"

    The corners of his mouth curled up, and Caesar's expression was very relaxed.

    "Why?"

    Hearing this sentence, Bell was stunned for a moment.

    "Didn't the rabbit clan and the goddess reach a contract?"

    "In that case, then Why do you think I came here with you?"

    Bell suddenly fell silent.

    Why, of course it's for defense.

    The contract between the Goddess and the Rabbit Clan was only reached with those people in the Garden of Eden, and the Rabbit Clan outside didn't know whether to admit it or not. What's more, it is obvious that the patriarch Tours can't leave, and Bell can only come out.

    Caesar stopped talking, presumably Bell has understood.

    "Bell"

    Elsa held onto Bell's tightly, she could only vaguely hear the conversation between Bell and Caesar, she asked,

    "Where is Tours? Your father is still alive?"

    "Yes, Beja, father , and I are alive, so you have to live well."

    Seeing his mother's current state, Bell felt very uncomfortable. After thinking for a while, he said

    , "I am willing to pay the price and dedicate my life to the goddess to ask the goddess to save my mother."

    Since he has to pay the price, he is willing to exchange his life for another.

    Caesar turned his head to the side, but looked at Bell a little higher. Although he couldn't understand this kind of blood relationship, it was better to be willing to exchange than holding a contract, or thinking that the goddess was benevolent and asked for it directly.

    "How much do you think you are worth?"

    Caesar was a little excited.

    The rabbit in Bell's arms seems to be called Elsa, and Bell is a mother-child relationship. Healing Elsa in exchange for Bell's allegiance is actually not a very cost-effective deal in Caesar's mind.

    After all, Bell's talent is nothing more than that in Caesar's opinion. It's enough to be an errand runner.

    Forget it, just run errands. Thinking of Fat Chirp above the Goddess Tree House, what kind of messenger does that bird serve as a messenger, it is already too fat to see.

    "I"

    "I can't exchange for food, I don't have much brains, and the force value is not worth mentioning. The only thing worth seeing is faster speed. But in this world, the speed is enough for you to escape alone .”

    Caesar criticized Bell from beginning to end, but Bell was unable to refute.

    "Hey, who the hell are you?"

    He said, but Church didn't dare to speak. He is also counting on the goddess to save Elsa. If Caesar is angry and delays Elsa's treatment, causing something to happen to Elsa, he will not be able to get a good result from Bell.

    Instead, it was Rita. Rita didn't know Caesar at all. When she saw Caesar and Churchbell come back together, she thought they were their friends.

    But which friend would belittle people so worthless.

    Caesar gave Rita a cold look, and instantly Rita was stiff and unable to move.

    "Who? I was sent by your future master."

    "Hey!"

    Church frowned upon hearing Caesar's words,

    "We have an equal partnership with the goddess."

    "Equal cooperation? You misunderstood."

    Caesar shook his head,

    "Cooperating with God on an equal footing, don't you think it's funny to say it?"

    "Are you worthy?"

    "You!"

    Caesar remained calm.

    "Okay, I don't deserve it! But the goddess can be said, our status in the Garden of Eden."

    Having said this, Church was immediately dumbfounded.

    The goddess said that they were on the same level as those human races, but she didn't say that the moment they met her, Church looked at Bell. He didn't believe that Tours didn't know about it.

    But even if he knew it, he still agreed.

    Bell smiled wryly, and said,

    "He's right, we are subordinates of the gods, and cooperation is just a nice word." The

    human race's mistake is right in front of them, how could they just step on it like this? Annoyed the goddess?

    Hearing Bell's words, Church understood, moved his lips, but still didn't speak. Yeah, when did he act so naive? I actually feel that I am working with a goddess.

    It's just that the goddess doesn't want to use the tough section. If the goddess is really angry, it is not impossible to kill them and find a group of "partners".

    Seeing that they understood, Caesar turned around and said,

    "Should we still go?"

    "But Grandma."

    Bell frowned,

    "I won't leave Grandma behind."

    "I can't summon the goddess, after all, I'm not her believer." " Caesar said, not knowing how much shock this sentence brought to other people.

    Caesar is not a believer of the goddess? So why is Caesar here?

    "Then"

    Bell still wanted to ask about the relationship between Caesar and Mia, but was interrupted by Caesar,

    "It's not something you can know, if you want to save her, why not send her to the Garden of Eden as soon as possible, and waste time here to inquire about others That's not right."

    Rabbit Hole

    "Did you find Elsa?"

    "No."

    "Elsa is too messy."

    There are more than a dozen rabbit tribesmen in the rabbit hole, each with a sad expression. After Tours disappeared, it stands to reason that for the safety of the clan, the next patriarch should be elected as soon as possible. But the rabbit people didn't have this idea.

    Day by day is not as good as every day, so why choose a patriarch and fight for power and profit?

    I can't survive anymore.

    Elsa and the others also looked for it, and even sent people to the Black Forest, but there was no news yet.

    The situation in the clan got worse

    and it was discovered that they were attacked by hyenas. Although they won, one third of them died. Later Tours took a third of the men to hunt down the rest of the hyenas. At present, the only ones left in the rabbit hole are the old, the weak, the sick and the disabled.

    Nowadays, there are fewer and fewer green algae growing on the black stones in the ground, and their strength is also very weak. Maybe one day they will be wiped out.

    Everyone is preoccupied.

    The rest of the tribe looked at me and I looked at you. Only Yima, a rabbit who looked very old, could sit quietly, and the others remained silent.

    If there is no news from the people going to the Black Forest, Elsa and the others will also give up.

    It's not that they are ruthless, it's just that their abilities are here.

    "Someone is back!"

    Suddenly there was a gust of wind blowing through the tunnel, and it should be that the door of the rabbit hole was opened. ,

    I didn't hear the doorkeeper's rabbit clansman sending out the danger signal of the doorkeeper. It seems that an acquaintance should have returned.

    Sure enough, it didn't take long to hear the joyful voices from the tribe outside,

    "It's Bell, Bell is back!"

    Finally, Bell, Church and Rita discussed a result. Church carried Elsa on his back and took Rita to Eden to seek help from the goddess, while Bell continued to return to the rabbit hole with Caesar.

    After all, Bell is the next patriarch for sure, and he also brought Tours' token.

    Church can be considered to be able to speak in the family, but after all, he is not as good as Bell.

    Not long after, in the big cave below, everyone saw the dusty Bell and the blond-haired and golden-eyed boy behind him.

    The boy with blond hair and golden eyes is really eye-catching. Apart from his delicate face, what's more important is that he looks so young. Young people in the last days, the family behind this blond-haired and golden-eyed boy must be very powerful.

    "Bell, you, you're back!"

    As soon as Bell came back, everyone in the clan exploded, and you asked each other one by one.

    "Stinky boy, you won't bring a letter back even if you're alive."

    "Bell, others..."

    There was a quarrel in the big cave. Bell was still worried about his mother on the face, but seeing this scene, his heart ached. warm. He began to slowly explain to everyone what happened to him.

    He finally came back.

    Compared to the relaxed Bell, Caesar was not so happy about the approach of these rabbit people.

    He counted them one by one.

    One, two, eighteen rabbit people, if they know the existence of the Garden of Eden but are unwilling to leave, then he will kill these people.

    Keeping them alive is also a hidden danger.

    "Bell? Have you met Elsa and Rita?"

    Nineteen

    Why are there nineteen people?

    Caesar frowned and looked at Bell.

    Bell was also shocked when he saw Sally. At this moment, he had already said that they were saved by the goddess, and Sally obviously heard it. .

    "Aunt Sally, you, why are you here?"

    "I heard that Elsa disappeared, and Rita disappeared, so I came to see."

    Rita and Sally are sisters with the same mother, and they depend on each other for life. When she knew that her sister Rita disappeared with Elsa, her life and death were uncertain.

    It was a coincidence that not long after Elsa fell ill, the Guniu tribe felt that something was wrong with the rabbit tribe, and sent Sally over to check on the situation.

    The Rabbit Clan is also wary of Sally, who has come back frequently recently, knowing that the Gu Niu Clan specially sent her to test, but after all, Sally is a member of the Rabbit Clan, so their defenses are not that deep. What's more, after Rita disappeared, Sally's impatience was not acted out.

    Therefore, everyone allowed Sally to act with them.

    When Bell came back, he felt relieved, and the rabbit nest was full of familiar smells, so he didn't pay attention.

    "Isn't she from this rabbit hole?"

    Seeing Bell's expression, Caesar already understood, and he walked towards Sally slowly, with murderous intent in his eyes.

    "You, who are you? What are you going to do?"

    Sally was frightened, subconsciously stepped back, and asked in her mouth.

    Caesar was clearly more of an outsider to the rest of the rabbit hole than Sally. Seeing that he seemed to move towards Sally, the others immediately surrounded him, Bell panicked.

    "Wait a minute!"

    Caesar didn't listen to Bell's intention at all, he quickly grabbed Sally's neck, and with just one tap, Sally would die on the spot.

    Everyone was stunned by this accident, and felt that things changed too fast.

    First Elsa disappeared, then Bell came back, and then the person Bell brought back wanted to kill Sally?

    " The

    goddess said that more people are needed to build the Garden of Eden. She wants to change the world, and Aunt Sally can also contribute to this."

    Bell hurriedly defended Sally.

    "That is to contribute, not to leave a hidden danger. She is the redundant one." "

    No, I mean, we can also bring in the ancient cow tribe."

    This is Beja talking to Bell before he left Said.

    Since the goddess intends to build the Garden of Eden, she naturally needs people, and the rabbits will definitely not be the only ones who will enter the Garden of Eden in the future. So instead of waiting for the goddess to personally recruit people into the group, why didn't the rabbit clan take the initiative to attack?

    The Gu Niu Clan is a good candidate. They have been cooperating with the Rabbit Clan since the beginning, and they already have a good foundation for mutual assistance. Secondly, the Rabbit Clan brought the Ancient Cow Clan into the Garden of Eden, and the Ancient Cow Clan owed them a favor. Come on, their practice of actively recruiting people into the group is more contrasted with the practice of the Human Clan rejecting the Rabbit Clan to join. The rabbit race is the race that really understands the needs of the goddess.

    It's a one shot.

ʚChapter 43 Can You Bear To Watch Her Die?

    "Ancient Cow Clan"

    There is a race outside the Black Forest. If the Ancient Cow Clan can really be recruited, then at least the periphery of the Black Forest will be safe.

    As for whether anyone will come over in the future, that is a matter of luck.

    "She is the aunt I married to the Ancient Niu Clan, and she has some connections with the Gu Niu Clan."

    Seeing Caesar stopped, Bell immediately continued,

    "As far as I know, the food reserves of the Gu Niu Clan are not enough. I guess this winter will be very difficult." Difficult, why don’t we bring in the Ancient Niu Clan as well?” The

    reason why Master Leo of the Ancient Niu Clan has always maintained a good relationship with the Rabbit Clan is because the yield of Puli fruit is actually not as high as that of green algae , and each person of the ancient cattle tribe eats more than the rabbit tribe.

    Occasionally, the Rabbit Race will also sell some green algae, the Gao Gu Niu Race.

    It's just that the food for the rabbit family has not been enough in recent years, so they are no longer sold. But the relationship with the Gu Niu Clan has also been preserved.

    "Touch."

    "Cough cough cough cough"

    Sally was thrown out all of a sudden, subconsciously covering her neck and coughing continuously.

    "You want the Laguniu tribe to join?"

    Caesar sneered.

    "Why not, didn't the goddess say that?"

    "You can guess what the goddess is thinking?"

    Caesar asked back, and in an instant, Bell stopped talking.

    He really admired Caesar's strength, but Caesar's character, even he had to admit that it was very bad.

    "So, what do you want to do?"

    "What about the rabbit family? How about the food reserves

    of the rabbit family?" "The food in the rabbit hole can last half a winter."

    Bell did not lie to Caesar, and he also told Tours match. Caesar thought about it, waved

    "Take me to see your food reserves. This person is tied up and can't be put back."

    "Okay."

    Caesar was so unscrupulous in the rabbit hole, but no one dared to speak against him.

    The first is his strength, the second is Bell's respect for him, and the third is that all those left behind are old, weak, sick and disabled, so they naturally don't have much confidence.

    What's more, Bell just said that they were saved by the goddess. As for Caesar's identity, these people guessed that he should be the goddess' envoy.

    Caesar doesn't care what these people say, he realizes Mia's shortcomings, and wants to make up for Mia's deterrence.

    But this is also temporary. If Mia doesn't stand up by herself, it obviously won't last long.

    People in the rabbit hole are much easier to talk to than imagined. With Bell on the side as a lubricant, facing Caesar's super high force value and tough attitude, a group of old, weak, sick and disabled can only listen even if they don't want to be obedient.

    If Caesar was outside the rabbit hole, they could still negotiate terms. But the God of Death has already come in, so they can only listen honestly.

    What's more, Bell said that there is food and water where they are going, which will allow them to survive this winter smoothly.

    In fact, this is not the first time they have migrated. At first they lived in a good place, but after being occupied by people, they had no choice but to retreat. After retreating and retreating, they came to this black forest that had been cut off for a long time. edge.

    But here, is there actually a god?

    Caesar was not a talkative person, but here, he only allowed Bell to talk about their rescue experience. As for the existence of the goddess, he didn't want Bell to talk too much.

    "The goddess is a gentle and kind person."

    When Bell described the goddess to people like this, Caesar interrupted him. He didn't want the goddess to have such an image in these people's hearts. Caesar tells Bell to shut up and he will do it himself

    "The goddess is a god with clear rewards and punishments. You are already lucky to enter the Garden of Eden. If you work hard, you will have food and water." Bell looked at

    Caesar with a complicated expression, but did not intervene,

    "If you don't work hard, you must also I’ve heard of the image of the God of Thunder outside.”

    Twenty years ago was not too far away, and everyone had heard about the God of Thunder.

    What is more frightening than his boss is his moody personality.

    It is said that the person who can help a beggar to the king's throne when he is happy, and who can kill a kingdom without hesitation when he is angry is a god.

    Bell's expression became even more difficult at first glance. Although the gentleness of the goddess is indeed not good for managing the entire Garden of Eden, in order to increase her reputation, it is too much to compare her with the God of Thunder.

    Moreover, the way everyone looked at him and Caesar became worse.

    The God of Thunder corresponds to his temperamental personality is his sex-loving name. If the goddess is similar to the God of Thunder, then

    Bell is actually good-looking, white and tender, and very sunny and handsome. Look He looks like a sunny boy.

    The gods don't just show kindness to people who are not their believers. The goddess who was very similar to the God of Thunder saved them, and

    these people from the Ke Ke Ke Ke Rabbit Clan winked secretly, their heads lowered a bit.

    I really don't know if Bell is lucky or unlucky.

    But with Caesar's narration, they also had an impression of Mia.

    A goddess who is moody, has clear rewards and punishments, is powerful, and loves beauty (wait for something strange to get in).

    Ah, that sounds pretty good.

    Seeing that Bell is so fat and white, that goddess is obviously not a stingy person. As for doing a little work to fill their stomachs, this is simply a dream life, they are willing.

    Mia, who didn't know that her reputation was killed, looked at Church who hurried back and the two rabbits he brought back with a very gloomy expression.

    "Your Highness, I beg you to save Elsa."

    Obviously, Church was a lot more courageous in front of the goddess.

    Rita was dumbfounded as soon as she entered the Garden of Eden, no, or just after passing through the illusion of "the veil of the goddess". She couldn't believe that everything in front of her was real.

    Grass, fruit trees, rivers and gentle, clean wind.

    All of this was just a picture she saw in her memories, but because Elsa was dying, she didn't dare to delay, and followed Church to the Garden of Eden.

    Church comforted her along the way, the goddess is very gentle and will definitely save Elsa.

    God is gentle?

    Thinking of the deeds of the gods she had heard before, she couldn't believe it easily.

    Gods do have good personalities, but they are indeed a minority. Most of the gods are more willful and reckless, even if they are not necessarily responsive to their own believers, let alone them.

    But looking at Elsa on Church's back, Rita paused, but still didn't say the words.

    When they arrived, Mia happened to be in the Garden of Eden. She was watching Daniel directing everyone to build a barn. The barn was really expensive to exchange for faith points.

    In addition, the technology is relatively simple, so Mia simply exchanged the construction method for Daniel, and asked Daniel to build the livestock shed by himself. Mia is watching, and if there is anything wrong, she will point it out.

    In fact, Daniel will also build the simplest one, but his idea is obviously not as good as the livestock shed specially prepared for long-eared beasts provided by the system.

    Although there are two long-eared beasts for each person, with so many things now, it is definitely impossible to take the long-eared beasts with you, and simply build a livestock shed and raise them together.

    The task of building is mainly completed by humans. After all, breeding long-eared beasts obviously benefits humans more.

    Before Rita could see the ceremony, he watched Church rush over and say the words of pleading.

    Rita was stunned. Seeing such a perfect goddess, she felt ashamed in her heart, but she didn't expect Church to be so rude.

    Although Elsa seems to be dying, but because of her good health, the situation is not as bad as it seems. Otherwise, Caesar would not let them send Elsa back to the Garden of Eden to be treated by the goddess.

    099 was also the first time Church rushed over and reported Elsa's situation to Mia.

    Mia looked at Elsa's situation and was really helpful, but she held back the next second.

    This is a very good meeting - Liwei's meeting.

    "What did you say?"

    The smiling goddess kept her expression unchanged, and asked with a smile,

    "Please save Elsa."

    "Huh? What did you say?"

    Mia repeated, and the other people around They were all stunned, and Church wanted to say it again, but he was completely intimidated by Mia's smile, and he understood immediately. The arrogance suddenly became much weaker, and he could only hesitate and say,

    "Is Elsa Bell, Beja's wife, or Tours' wife?" "

    And then?"

    Mia tilted her head,

    "Did she create any value for me? "

    When Mia said this, the faces of the people around changed,

    "No, but Goddess, didn't you sign a contract with the Rabbit Clan?" "

    Yes, but I just allowed the Rabbit Clan to work for me. You eat and live here."

    Mia's expression remained indifferent

    , "I said, I will be responsible for whatever happens to you?"

    "Am I your parents?"

    The last words of the goddess even tasted like gnashing of teeth, Church was stunned, he wanted to say a lot.

    Isn't the goddess gentle?

    Human beings have made such a big mistake, but the Goddess didn't even pursue it. Isn't the Goddess very forgiving?

    Why not now?

    Seeing that Church didn't intend to leave, and was still in her way, Mia didn't bother to look at her, but frowned at the humans,     "

    Aren't you working?"

I didn't do anything, and I didn't plan to eat melons. Look how cute they are. Mia, who always felt that her heart was suppressed, felt a little more relieved.

    Then she lowered her head and continued to look at Church,

    "What? What else do you have

    to do?" "What should Elsa do?"

    Church gritted his teeth, and said,

    "Do you just have the heart to see her die like this?"

    "I can save her." , It's just" Mia stared at Church, and he couldn't help but see a trace of cold sweat on his head, "What can you give?"

    When asked like this, Church murmured,

    "I, I am your servant, I have There is nothing I can give you."

    Mia shook her head:

    "Not necessarily, you will be my slave in this life, but there is another life."

    "Are you willing to sacrifice your soul to save her?"

    In Mia's opinion , I and Church have no relationship with Elsa, no, Church and Elsa are still of the same family. Why did he think she would be willing to do what he didn't want to do?

    Doesn't it cost anything to heal a person?

    A person living in the last days cannot be so simple. Or just feel that I am a bully, so I can make requests casually?

    Under this pressure, Church completely bowed down. He, he didn't dare to give his soul for Elsa. After all, Elsa was just a member of his family.

    Seeing that he hadn't spoken for a long time, the divine goddess understood something and didn't blame her, but just returned a sentence to him,

    "Do you just have the heart to watch her die like this?"

ʚChapter 44 Goddess Evolution Complete

    【well said! 】

    If 099 has an entity, it will definitely jump up. In fact, 099 is not very good at attacking people. After all, it is a system and generally speaks according to data. In fact, Mia doesn't know how to hate people, or the environment she lives in doesn't require her to have this skill.

    Fortunately, in modern society, we have seen a little bit of everything. Have you never eaten pork or seen a pig running?

    Church was completely dumbfounded by this question. He vaguely felt that it was wrong, but he couldn't say it was wrong. How could the goddess compare with him? Isn't the goddess able to do this with a wave of her hand?

    As if seeing Church's psychology, Mia sneered,

    "If the rabbits like to ask for it so much, I think I can cooperate with another group."

    Mia pointed to the flowers and trees,

    "There must be such a good environment. The race is willing to enter."

    "Church!"

    Tours came in a hurry, just in time to hear Mia's last words, he didn't even have time to look at Elsa, and his eyes widened instantly.

    It was Beja behind him, who rushed to Elsa at once,

    "Grandmother!"

    Seeing Tours and Beja, especially Beja, Rita's face changed,

    "Where did you go, what happened?" You’re so disobedient!”

    Rita blamed her with a crying voice,

    “Do you know that your mother is worried about this because of you?”

    “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”

    The noise between the two of them was not small, those human races who built the livestock barn Subconsciously looked this way again,

    "cough cough."

    Mia coughed twice, the human race instantly turned around and didn't dare to look at it again, and the rabbit clan also recovered, not daring to continue to act presumptuously in front of Mia.

    "Church, what did you just say that offended Her Majesty the Goddess?"

    Church naturally shook his head and stammered,

    "I, I didn't say anything."

    Church said this, but Tours didn't look at him, but looked at To the goddess, the goddess showed a pure smile.

    "Your Highness, if Church is only outspoken"

    "It's okay, I forgive him, after all, I am also outspoken." "?

    "

    "I'm serious, if you rabbits only know how to ask, I can change my partner, such as The Ancient Cow Clan is good."

    So fast? No, the question is not a matter of being outspoken.

    Although the Ancient Niu Clan has good relations with them, they are still two groups. If the Goddess really wants to choose between the Ancient Niu Clan and the Rabbit Clan, then the Ancient Niu Clan will never give up this opportunity just because of the Rabbit Clan's sake. .

    Survival has always been a competition!

    The Garden of Eden is really like a dream, making them unwilling to wake up for a long time.

    "No, that's how it will be. We, the Rabbit Clan, have shown our sincerity to cooperate with you, the goddess." "

    Indeed, but you must remember one thing."

    Mia retorted him,

    "I allow you to migrate in , I will give you favorable conditions and cooperate with you all because I am happy."

    The implication is that if she is not happy, you will sweep me out together. No, there is no door. In order to protect the existence of Eden, they may have only one way to die.

    The previous goddesses were pure, and they might still survive, but now the goddess Tours looked at Mia head-on, and Mia's face was calm, as if she hadn't said such terrifying words just now.

    "I know Your Highness, don't worry, I will definitely restrain the rabbit clan."

    Mia beat not only the rabbits, but also the humans who were working on the side. Daniel sighed, the goddess has always been very good, but she was forced to become like this.

    At first everyone was clean, but he was a thief. Although he was forgiven, he made a mistake and made a mistake. The goddess has always treated him lukewarm, not as enthusiastic as others.

    But even so, apart from his attitude, the goddess did not treat him badly in other matters. It was his fault in the first place.

    If Mia could know what Daniel was thinking, she would definitely be dumbfounded. It wasn't that she was lukewarm to Daniel, but that Daniel himself didn't dare to approach her.

    But because of the distance, Daniel has always been very decent.

    The existence of Daniel also made Mia reflect on herself a little bit. Since she is a leader, she should not be too close to the people.

    At the same time, it was precisely because of the existence of Daniel, Morrison, Caesar, Rose and others that she was not completely disappointed in humans.

    Tours admitted his mistake very simply. He found that something was wrong with the goddess, very, very wrong. It seems that he still has a gentle and gentle character, but now he is surprisingly tough.

    This kind of toughness seems to have occurred after the dispute with the human race.

    Originally, Tours thought it was a good thing, the goddess and the human race had a gap, but now it seems that it is not necessarily the case. Because the goddess seems to have become decisive, and her personality is no longer so soft.

    Tours is in a very complicated mood, and he can't tell whether it's good or bad. For the long-term development of Eden, it's actually a good thing for the goddess to be tough. But for the rabbit family, it seems that it is not the case.

    His eyes met Church, and Church pointed Elsa in his arms to Tours, and asked Tours to think of a way.

    Elsa's complexion was indeed ugly, her eyes were closed now, her complexion was pale, she seemed to be suffering from some serious illness, and there was only one breath left.

    Mia saw their small actions, and Mia watched coldly, wanting to see what Tours would say.

    Tours was calmer than Chuqi. He reached out to take Elsa, with a flash of discomfort in his eyes. In this world, he had already prepared for the day when he would be separated from his wife and children, but he still felt very uncomfortable seeing his wife so weak.

    And, there are still meetings now.

    "Your Highness, what do you need from me?"

    Tours said very simply, and he said,

    "I have been your servant in this life, so do you want the next life?" "

    Yes." Mia tilted her head, "If Are you willing to sacrifice?"

    "I am willing to be your servant, Your Highness." Beja interrupted suddenly, "I cannot shirk my responsibility for Grandma becoming like this, so I have to bear the consequences in the future."

    Beja is no longer like this time . He looked at Mia with bright eyes as before, but lowered his head and looked at Elsa with a sad and remorseful look in his eyes.

    "Beja, do you know what I'm talking about?"

    Tours frowned, but Beja smiled.

    "Of course I know. I'm making the next decision. If I don't do this, I will regret it for the rest of my life."

    Beja Her expression is very firm. Although she is weak, she always sees everything very clearly. Because of this, she rarely does things that she regrets.

    "Abba, you know, I always know what I want."

    Tours sighed a long time, and he suddenly felt that he couldn't understand what the girls were thinking.

    Whether it's her own daughter, Beja, or—a goddess. The goddess is indeed very immature in the eyes of Tours, but she is growing fast.

    If the heart is cold and hard, maybe you can really become a good leader.

    Beja signed the contract with Mia with a smile. Mia didn't change her face. After confirming the contract and confirming that Beja's character panel appeared in her Servant System, she was relieved.

    Now Mia is no longer restrained. Before, she felt that it was very scary to control life and death at will, but now she just feels at ease.

    Sure enough, something has changed?

    After signing the contract, Mia wanted to leave, then turned around as if she had thought of something, raised her chin and said, "

    Ah, I almost forgot, that woman."

    Mia pointed to Elsa on the ground,

    "Not yet. You can rest assured that she will die. If she is not in good health, you can go to Josie and get some herbs from her."

    Elsa's physique was originally good, but the reason why she became like this is because her spiritual pillar was destroyed , She doesn't have the courage to live anymore. Now that Tours, Bell, and Beja are back, it's almost enough for her to raise them by herself.

    "" "

    "

    ""

    Tours, Rita, and Church were all speechless.

    Goddess is serious? It's okay to be so weak? And if it was really such a simple illness, Beja signed the contract of God Servant,

    "Your Highness!"

    Church couldn't hold back, he wanted to ask if this was a joke.

    Tours also wanted to say something, but Beja responded faster than him, and immediately said,

    "Thank you, Your Majesty."

    Huh?

    thank you

    Mia looked a little astonished, thank you for what? Obviously she was cheated, right?

    [Ding dong, congratulations to the host for gaining a super believer. ]

    Along with Mia's thoughts came 099's prompt, and 099's very cheerful voice

    【Ah, it's strange that this rabbit tribe actually admires you. 】

    Admiration?

    Since Beja came to the Garden of Eden, Mia obviously hasn't seen her very much, but Beja's favorability has increased instead of falling. I really don't know what she thinks about this little girl.

    Mia felt a little guilty, and soon thought of her oath, and that guilt disappeared.

    She has made up her mind to become stronger. The rabbit clan is really unstable, and she must give herself more protection.

    Rather than relying on the conscience of others, it is better to rely on her conscience.

    Although Elsa is allowed to enter the Garden of Eden, she is not yet a member of the Garden of Eden, and she is a woman, so her residence is very difficult.

    It is impossible for her who is seriously ill to sleep on the grass like this. Even if she wants to dig a cave or build a hut, every inch of land in the Garden of Eden belongs to the goddess, so whether it is digging a hole or building a hut is all right. Mia needs to agree.

    Out of compensatory psychology, and Elsa probably won't be able to leave after waking up, and will work for her here, so Mia simply does. Directly built thatched huts for Rita and Elsa.

    Anyway, the thatched hut only has 10 faith points, so she doesn't feel bad at all.

    After doing all this, Mia turned to look at those human races who were working and started to eat melons, raised her brows, and scolded, "I don't want to do it anymore?" "No, no, no,

    we

    , we are just thinking about how to build the best Choose."

    "Yes, yes, it is always necessary to build more solidly."

    Elsa is sick, but she is actually a very unwelcome type of person, and if her disease is contagious, it will affect everyone in the Garden of Eden. This is also because the human race is watching the excitement, but they are not too close.

    If it was in the past, the human race must have immediately started to quarrel. They would never have allowed the seriously ill Elsa to enter the Garden of Eden, but now they dared not.

    The Goddess is perfect, even glowing in the sunlight.

    But after witnessing how Beja was emptied by the white wolf's human race, they no longer dared to underestimate the goddess.

    No, don't underestimate it, they don't dare to look at it now. Even the goddess still smiled gently.

ʚChapter 45 Ancient Cow Clan (Revised)

    Because it was too late, the rabbit people still had concerns about Caesar. Therefore, Caesar was unable to see the precious huge black stone deep underground for the time being. Caesar didn't feel anything about the rabbit clan's defenses. Seeing that Bell didn't intend to speak up for him, he didn't take any other actions.

    It seems that he intends to leave it like this, but Caesar is by no means such a talkative person.

    Seeing him like this, Bell felt even more guilty, and still had a tinge of defense. He subconsciously felt that Caesar would not let this matter go lightly like this.

    Caesar returned to the room prepared for him by the Rabbit Clan in a "easy to talk" manner, and rested. After everything was quiet outside, he quietly opened the door.

    Rabbits.

    It is actually a good thing for the goddess to face the rabbit race against the human race.

    The tunnels dug underground by the Rabbit Clan extend in all directions, and it is very, very difficult for those who come in for the first time to find out. Of course, this is nothing to Caesar who has observed the terrain since he came in.

    In the dark, Caesar's eyesight was still very good, and he walked quietly through one passage after another. As a distinguished guest, he naturally lived in the best cave.

    This also means that his residence is far from the ground. It took Caesar a little effort to get from the ground to the ground. But it was worth it, since the Goddess let him out, it was impossible for him to make this trip in vain.

    Is staying in the rabbit nest really watching these rabbits move? He didn't have such idle thoughts.

    Always something to do.

    Rabbits and Humans. They are not faithful enough to the goddess. There were even doubts. This is because the goddess had made a mistake in her policy at the beginning. It would not be possible to make up for it in a short time. Caesar understood this.

    Caesar did not intend to blame the goddess, is it wrong to be soft-hearted? Maybe he didn't like the goddess before, but after Mia saved him, this dislike changed.

    The goddess is still in the learning stage, and he wants to buy time for her.

    It's just that such a simple and kind goddess makes him feel very strange. She doesn't look like a god who has lived for hundreds of thousands of years, but like a newborn baby. Is this why the main gods sent her here?

    Because she is more controllable?

    Caesar's eyes became more stern. He felt that he had to do something to protect this "newborn" goddess.

    It seems that no matter whether it is the Protoss or the races on the Yanxi Continent, they are not friendly to her. What a poor goddess.

    Caesar thought so, but there was a subtle, strange pleasure in his heart.

    She is really too pitiful, only myself can really protect her.

    Preventing Bell from establishing a stereotyped image of a goddess in the rabbit clan was a measure, and there was another thing, that is, he had to go to the ancient cow clan.

    If the two races stand side by side, how can it be more stable if they stand together?

    The relationship between the ancient cow clan and the rabbit clan is good, but the relationship between the two races cannot be measured by the good relationship, and more complicated forms are involved between them.

    Caesar is confident that as long as sufficient conditions are presented, the Gu Niu tribe can be drawn into the goddess's camp.

    Anyway, the Rabbit Clan also has this idea. Rather than owe a favor to the Rabbit Clan, it is better to be the goddess' confidant. His arrangement for the Gu Niu Clan is a bit better.

    The rabbit family's hearing is very good, but they didn't hear Caesar's footsteps. There were even people guarding the entrance of the rabbit hole, and Caesar quickly knocked out the two of them and slipped out.

    There is a distance between the ancient cow tribe and the rabbit tribe. Caesar must hurry up if he wants to come back the next morning.

    "Lord Leo."

    Woolley had an ugly expression on his face, he hesitated, and finally said,

    "There's not enough food."

    Why did the Gu Niu Clan care so much about the Rabbit Clan, and even sent Sally to inquire about the news twice? There is not enough food in the cattle clan.

    A few years ago, they were able to buy some green algae from the rabbit tribe to support them, but now the rabbit tribe has nothing extra for them.     Leo was already old, and his eyes were very cloudy .

    Hearing Woolley's reply, he nodded,     "     How much

    is left     ?" The food is gone, but, Lord Leo's health is not good, so naturally no one bothers him with such things.     After all, Master Leo has nothing to do.     They didn't mean to blame Leo, knowing that the ancient cow tribe could survive until now, and the patriarch had tried his best. After all, this continent has long been hopeless.     "How about saving a little?"     Hearing Leo's words, Woolley smiled wryly.     This is the estimated savings. If you don't save money, you can eat almost all of this for a meal.     It's a bit embarrassing to say that when the Hyenas attacked the Rabbits, the Ancient Cows didn't help them. Instead, they went behind the Hyenas to see if there was any food.     Unexpectedly, the hyena man's warehouse is also clean.     Indeed, by now, no matter which ethnic group it is, it has run out of ammunition and food.     Seeing that Wuli didn't speak, Leo sighed, stood up, and said,     "Take me to the warehouse."     Unlike the rabbit tribe, the ancient cow tribe built houses to live in. There is a cave behind them. There is also a fertile field that can be cultivated.     It's just that the soil quality of this field has become worse recently. The Guniu tribe are actually very good at farming, and they naturally understand that a piece of land must be recuperated and cannot be cultivated continuously.     But what can they do?     There is only such a place that can produce food, and they can only fish in the marsh.

    If you don’t farm without food, you can only die. If you plant a field, it will consume the nutrients of the land. After the nutrients are consumed, the field will no longer produce output, and it will still die.

    They are caught in a vicious circle from which there is no way out.

    Leo walked staggeringly. He was very old and in poor health, and even limped a little. Woolley wanted to support him, but Leo refused.

    "I can still walk."

    The cave was very dark, and only the light from the fluorite could illuminate the road a little. Leo soon arrived at the field where the cave was located. This time, the seedlings on the ground were no longer tender green. Instead it was a strange pale yellow.

    Obviously, something is wrong with these seedlings.

    Leo took a deep breath and squatted down. He pulled out a seedling cruelly, and found that the root of these seedlings was already rotten.

    "This"

    Woolley has obviously never seen such a situation, looking at Leo, Leo shook his head,

    "Stop planting, dig out the seeds, and you can still eat them for a while." "

    But"

    Leo smiled miserably ,

    "There is still Is there any way?"

    Woolley frowned, and then hesitated,

    "Should we tell the clan about this?" ""

    "

    Stop talking, I'll think of a way."

    Leo also knew, even if he didn't say anything , but the people in the clan don't know everything.

    Their ancient cattle race is also good, but because they are gentle in nature and don't like to fight with others, they rely on their strength for food and maintain friendly relations with various races.

    Even those good races who have done nothing wrong have come to this point in the end.

    Who in the clan is not skinny and skinny? Earlier, the elderly people in the clan all voluntarily starved themselves to death in order to save food.

    "You don't have to bring me the next meal."

    Now everyone has a handful of grass every day, and it doesn't make much sense to eat or not. Because Leo is the patriarch, he is old, and the best things in the clan are usually dedicated to him.

    If he doesn't eat, he won't last long at all.

    "But"

    "I should have died a long time ago."

    The old man in the clan is willing to sacrifice his life for the continuation of the race. He should have made way for the young people long ago, but the old folks who decided to die back then wanted him to use his wisdom to lead the clan out of this predicament That's why he stayed.

    Since he can't do what he agreed with the old guys back then, it's time to die.

    As for

    the tears in Leo's cloudy eyes, he vaguely remembered that a long, long time ago, when he was still in his prime, he was once invited to the Beast God Temple to participate in the Beast God Ceremony.

    At that time, there were flowers, delicious food, laughter, and laughter in the Beast God Temple. He had lived for so many years, and he had no regrets, but what about the young people in the clan?

    "God of the beast, what do you want us to do?"

    The ancient cow clan was a little more loyal to the gods than the rabbit clan.

    After all, when the world was barren, they found a piece of arable land in the cave, what a precious wealth. They thought it must be the first line of life left by the beast god.

    When other races were doubting the gods, the Ancient Cows had no doubts, after all they had obtained enough compared to them.

    "The Beast God gave you guidance, but I don't know if you are willing to go."

    "Who!"

    In the empty cave, the slightest sound would spread infinitely.

    Walking out of the dark, he thought that the blond-haired and golden-eyed boy could not be seen clearly by the dim light of the fluorite, but he also vaguely realized that this person who appeared suddenly must have an excellent appearance.

    "I am the messenger of God."

    "You"

    Caesar smiled faintly, and then made a gesture, and the dim light illuminated an area. This is the simplest divine spell, and it is also a very basic spell that believers of light can use.

    Seeing this scene, Leo's eyes widened,

    "Light, a person from the Temple of Light?"

    The God of Light is the head of the six main gods. The Temple of Light was also extremely powerful on the entire continent twenty years ago.

    "So someone still remembers."

    Caesar stepped forward and said calmly,

    "I am the person from the Temple of Light."

    "The person from the Temple of Light? Is the Temple of Light still dead?"

    Wu Li's tone was not good.

    At the beginning, all the gods returned to the God Realm, no longer issued oracles, and completely cut off relations with Yanxi Continent. The believers of the gods are all crazy, they howl and cry, the reason why so many people died in the first ten years before the end of the world is because these crazy believers are messing around.

    They slaughtered a lot of people.

    After all, at first they didn't think that the gods had abandoned them, but suspected that someone had done something blasphemous and made the gods angry, so all the gods returned to the gods and no longer descended to the lower realms.

    They always thought that if they found this person and sacrificed him, the gods would forgive them and come to this world again.

    Among this group of lunatics, the believers of the Temple of Light accounted for the largest number.

    It's just that the flame that burned the entire Yanxi Continent finally burned to the body of the Temple of Light. Leo hadn't heard from them for at least ten years.

    However, the Temple of Light was so powerful back then, even if something happened, it must have kept one or two fires.

    "Of course not."

    Caesar chuckled, his blond hair and golden eyes looked extra gentle under the hazy light,

    "We succeeded, sacrificed the sinners, made the gods respond to us, and are willing to condescend to descend again Resting on the mainland."

    "What did you say!"

    "It's just that the gods still have doubts about our sincerity, so we only sent His Royal Highness Amelia to help the gods temporarily, you are very lucky" Lucky

    ?

    "You are lucky to have this meeting."

    A fresh fruit with a sweet aroma was thrown at the feet of Leo and Woolley, and their eyes followed the fruit.

    "Enough food, a strong house, and plenty of water will solve your troubles."

    "What do you want? Or, what are we worth?" Leo frowned. "After all, if you want to kill us, it should be easy."

    Here It is the hinterland of the cave. The young man in front of him must have followed them for a long time. If they want to kill them, they will definitely not be able to escape.

    But it seems not, and instead said these strange words.

    "As I said, the goddess needs you, and she wants to see if there is still a need to save this world."

    "You ancient cows, are you willing to accept this test?"

ʚChapter 46

    The next day,

    Bell came to Caesar's door with green algae, and before he could knock on the door, the door opened automatically.

    The dull, sticky-looking green algae really make people lose their appetite. Bell was a little embarrassed to present the food.

    Caesar took the thing in with a blank expression. Bell wanted to follow Caesar into the room, but he heard Caesar say,

    "I'm going to see your black boulder today."

    "This"

    Bell paused, he hesitated

    "They're not ready yet."

    "Are you not ready, or are they not ready?" ""

    Bell couldn't answer such a question. In

    fact, he was on the same side as the Rabbit Clan, so they were not ready. They didn't seem to intend to show Mia their hole cards.

    "Touch!"

    The door closed directly, Bell touched his nose, and left without hesitation.

    Caesar knew that afterward, Bell would probably tell the rabbits about the Garden of Eden, such as their relationship with the human race, such as the character of the goddess, do you

    want to steal blood from the goddess to eat meat? I don't even look at whether the goddess agrees or not.

    The corner of Caesar's mouth cracked in an arc, as if he really felt that this was very interesting.

    If there are enough substitutes, it doesn't seem to be that important whether the rabbit family can survive.

    Bell thought Caesar would get angry and urge him, but nothing happened, which made Bell even more uneasy. Driven away by Caesar, Bell returned to the rabbit people and began to tell people everything about the Garden of Eden. After letting them go, he felt a little better.

    "The goddess has a good personality, but she is relatively naive. After you go there, you will naturally respect her, but don't forget that the rabbit family is the most important thing."

    Bell emphasized this point.

    Hearing his words, the other people who suddenly had to move out of the rabbit hole felt a little more relaxed.

    To be able to say this sentence, I must still think about the rabbit family in my heart, but is the goddess really such a gentle person?

    Although they believed in Bell, they were still somewhat in awe of the gentle goddess in Bell's mouth.

    Another night, Caesar went out again.

    Unfortunately for him this time, a young member of the Guniu tribe happened to be ill. Because of hunger, they were skinny and skinny, and they had little resistance to diseases, and they were dying soon.

    It stands to reason that sick people cannot live in the clan, they can only live outside. It can be regarded as life and death, but unfortunately there are not many people in the Gu Niu Clan, so they don't pay that much attention.

    Caesar saw that Leo, the patriarch of Guniu, was squeezing out the juice from the fruit he threw to them yesterday, and feeding it to the sick man.

    "This..."

    Seeing this fruit, many people in the Gu Niu Clan were stunned.

    How many years have you not seen such a tender and fresh fruit?

    They wanted to ask, but they looked at the poor, seriously ill child and fell silent again.

    The ancient cow tribe was full of life, and Leo sighed after feeding the fruit to the tribesmen in their twenties.

    After eating the fruit, Harriman felt better. Unlike the milky taste of Puli fruit, this sweet and sour fruit is more able to stimulate people's taste buds, but it makes him a little more energetic.

    "This, patriarch, what is this?"

    "This is the red pearl fruit." Leo smiled, his old face was tender for a moment, then he touched Harriman's forehead and said, "This is blessed by the goddess." You will be fine, my child."

    "Really?"

    Caesar appeared again, and the other members of the Guniu tribe were frightened when they saw him, subconsciously making defensive gestures.

    But Leo waved and signaled the others to calm down,

    "This is the goddess' envoy."

    Woolley, who met Caesar with Leo yesterday, moved his mouth, but finally said nothing.

    They have reached the end of their rope, and it is not impossible to give it a try.

    What's more, yesterday he and the old patriarch Leo checked the authenticity of the red pearl fruit again.

    That is indeed fresh, rare fruit. Even the elves may not have such a good thing, and the one who can take it out must be a big shot.

    No, the Temple of Light is already considered a big shot to them.

    "If he eats this fruit, he will get better, but what about the future? Will he starve to death?"

    Caesar's words were somewhat malicious.

    "You're here again." His tone was bad, but Leo couldn't be disrespectful to him.

    After Caesar left yesterday, he and Woolley thought about it for a long time. I have to admit that they are moved, but the fate of the whole family cannot be decided so easily, so they are also very hesitant.

    "Patriarch, this is"

    "This is the envoy of God, and he also gave me this fruit yesterday."

    "Master envoy of God?"

    "Yes, I was born in the Temple of Light." Caesar's attitude was arrogant, but this kind of arrogant Appearance, but more and more people can not neglect.

    "Perhaps you have also heard of the Temple of Light."

    How could you have heard of it? It's like thunder, okay? However, since the gods returned to the God Realm one after another, the believers in the Temple of Light have gone crazy, organized a lot of activities to eliminate demons, and killed many people.

    Several of the great magisters at that time were also killed, which was really terrible.

    "As it turned out, we were successful and we were once again in touch with the gods."

    His words made everyone have to believe that although the believers in the Temple of Light were crazy, they had to be said to be devout, and they were indeed unmatched.

    "I'm not questioning the piety of the temple, but since the gods have been summoned, why do we say that lowly people have the chance?" This

    is what makes Leo very strange. After all, the gods responded to them. Distribute such meetings to other races?

    It can't be an attack of kindness.

    "We have indeed been favored by the gods, but we have also sacrificed a lot."

    In an instant, everyone suddenly realized.

    It should not only be that a lot of people have been sacrificed, it should be that almost no one has been sacrificed. Otherwise, how could they give this to the Gu Niu Clan? And Caesar's next words confirmed their guess even more.

    "The Goddess intends to rebuild the civilization and give the creatures on Yanxi Continent a chance to survive." "

    But it's not enough just to rely on our Temple of Light."

    Caesar stepped out of the darkness, his face was exposed to the flames, and all When people are suffocated, the person in front of him is really too delicate.

    It was like, Leo felt in a trance that Caesar seemed to be the gods he saw at the Beast God Festival back then.

    "So, we need more people to serve Her Majesty the Goddess and help the Goddess fulfill her wish. This is a great meeting. You, the Ancient Niu Clan, are also Beast God believers, so I'm here." Indeed

    .

    Back then, the patriarch Leo was able to participate in the Beast God Ceremony, and he was regarded as a believer recognized by the Beast God. Therefore, the ancient cattle tribe can claim to be true believers of the beast god.

    "His Royal Highness Beast God, hasn't he forgotten the Ancient Niu Clan?"

    Didn't he forget?

    Caesar wanted to laugh, but thinking of Leah, he held back.

    "We prayed to many gods, and only Her Royal Highness Amelia is willing to visit the Yanxi Continent again."

    This meaning is very complicated.

    It is impossible for Caesar to allow other gods to point to Mia's glory, so he put an end to the belief of other people of the Guniu tribe.

    Leo wanted to ask other gods, especially the beast god? But looking at the believers of the God of Light in front of him, he was suddenly speechless.

    "Don't worry, Her Majesty the Goddess is very gentle. She doesn't care who we used to be believers in. She just wants to save this continent."

    As he spoke, Caesar showed a bit of sadness at the right time.

    Everyone realized that the believers of the God of Light were the craziest after all, but the God of Light still abandoned them. The crazy follower of the God of Light in front of him can speak for that goddess, presumably that goddess does have merit.

    gentle?

    In this continent, tenderness is the rarest thing.

    "Of course, the goddess is indeed gentle, but she also has the common faults of gods."

    Caesar did not continue. Everyone knows the common faults of gods - arrogance, accompanied by doing whatever one wants, not serving well, who knows when she will will go back.

    But this is not a shortcoming, they are the most honest of the Guniu tribe, and their personality is boring, if they only serve His Highness in the outermost area, there will be no problems.

    "Here, we agree."

    Leo gritted his teeth, a flash of determination flashed in his eyes.

    "Since a noble person like you is willing to serve the goddess, it must be our honor for a vulgar person like us to be able to see the goddess."

    Caesar blinked without even asking about the treatment, showing a bit of innocence. If he had known that the Gu Niu Clan was so easy to fool, he would have come to the Gu Niu Clan long ago.

    He really didn't expect the Gu Niu clan to agree so easily, after all, he hasn't even shown his hole cards yet.

    Caesar looked at the others,

    "Your patriarch agreed, are you willing?"

    Everyone, look at me, and I look at you.

    All the seedlings in their fields were pulled out last night as the last food. There is nothing to miss here.

    The most precious fields have also disappeared, and staying here is just waiting to die.

    And to serve the goddess, maybe there is still a chance.

    The most important thing is that the patriarch Leo is the most intelligent person of the Guniu tribe, and they are willing to trust their patriarch.

    "Yes."

    "Yes, we are willing!"

    Lying on the bed, the dying Harriman of the ancient cow tribe licked the corner of his mouth, the sweet and sour taste seemed to still remain in his mouth, which made people feel endless aftertaste.

    Her Majesty the goddess who can bring such a wonderful taste must be great.

    Moreover, she also said that she wanted to save the world, she is really a noble and benevolent goddess.

    Caesar quickly finalized the time with the Gu Niu Clan, God, the Gu Niu Clan were very scared, they made preparations and they wished they could leave tomorrow. But Caesar threw them a shocking thunder, that is, the rabbit clan also went.

    Rabbits?

    This made the Gu Niu people change their faces.

    There is such a good thing, the rabbit family didn't tell them?

    They don't believe that the Rabbit Clan doesn't know that the Gu Niu Clan has run out of ammunition and food, and the Rabbit Clan at least has green algae.

    Some time ago, Sally went to the rabbit family and said that the situation of the rabbit family is very bad now. Even Chlorella couldn't sell them, but still asked them for several Puli fruits as gifts.

    No matter how good the relationship between the Gu Niu Clan and the Rabbit Clan was, some thoughts inevitably appeared in their hearts.

    Seeing the Gu Niu tribe like this, Caesar's mood improved a bit, and he didn't mind giving these people a little more sweetness.

    "You are very nice, I can feel your expectation for a new life."

    Everyone of the Guniu tribe nodded, yes, they were really looking forward to it.

    The red pearl fruit just now gave them infinite reverie about their future life.

    "Don't worry, the goddess will provide enough food, as long as you are obedient. As for the rabbit clan

    ," Caesar sneered when he said this. This sneer made everyone in the Gu Niu Clan wonder. They thought that the Rabbit Clan had seized the opportunity given to them by the Goddess, and they even felt that the Goddess was more optimistic about the Rabbit Clan. Otherwise, why would the envoy go to the Rabbit Clan first instead of the Gu Niu Clan?

    But looking at the appearance of the envoy now, it doesn't seem to be the case?

    The Gu Niu tribe was a little curious, but they were not familiar with Caesar, so they didn't dare to ask more questions.

    "Are you curious?"

    Leo thought for a while, he and the rabbit family are old acquaintances, and he knows a little bit. The Rabbit Race is not such a race that does not know what is good or bad. But think about the fact that the rabbit family was chosen by the goddess to live a good life, but they didn't even reveal the slightest word of mouth.

    This made Leo grieve.

    "Indeed, when we serve the goddess, we must always know what the goddess likes. Otherwise, what should we do if we don't do well and make the goddess angry?"

    Caesar nodded, seeming to think that what Leo said made sense. The rest of the Guniu tribe looked at Leo with admiration.

    As expected of Mr. Leo, he is so smart!

    "Don't worry, the goddess is very gentle, gentle enough to make you proud."

    Leo:? ? ?

    Everyone of the Ancient Niu Clan:? ? ?

    What does it mean to be gentle and proud? Is this good or bad?

ʚChapter 47 Mission Change

    Caesar left the Gu Niu Clan, but didn't go back immediately. He looked towards the cave not far from the Gu Niu Clan.

    It used to be the holy land of the Guniu tribe, and it was also their hope. But now that the land is barren, no one looks there on purpose.

    When he entered with Leo and Woolley last night, he felt something was wrong. It seemed that something very attractive to him was constantly calling him, but at that time, time was urgent, and Leo and Woolley were present, so he left first.

    But now is a good time.

    Caesar sneaked in silently, followed yesterday's path, all the way inside, and finally came to the edge of a field.

    Other places are dimly illuminated by fluorite, but this is not the case. The surroundings of this land are extraordinarily bright. Obviously, the Gu Niu people once cared for this field very much, and even spent a lot of money on it. Crystals for lighting.

    And what matters now is not the sunspar, but what's in the ground.

    The land feels dry to the touch, but after a little twisting, the soil becomes sandy. It is not very different from the land outside, and it is no wonder that plants can no longer grow here.

    But that's not the point.

    Caesar found the agricultural tools left by the ancient cattle tribe from one side. The seeds that had just been buried here today were dug up by the ancient cattle tribe as the last grain, so the field looked pitted.

    In addition to the sandy soil, it is very loose, and it does not take long to dig a pit.

    One-meter-

    two-     meter-mishizawa

     's induction became more and more intense, and the blood that belonged to the protoss in his body was boiling a little bit.

Under this land, there is actually something related to the Protoss.

    Is it an artifact, or a crystal clear light green fragment that appeared in front of Caesar, Caesar's mind was moved, and he subconsciously grabbed it. In the next second, the light green light lit up, which was not dazzling, and Caesar felt himself soaked in warm water.

    But he quickly pulled away from this comfortable feeling, and then stared at the fragment tightly, his heart shocked beyond words.

    This light green fragment is actually a fragment of the godhead.

    Because of his birth, Caesar knew the importance of the godhead to the gods. He didn't believe that this thing would be abandoned here. The godhead was broken, and the owner voluntarily separated it. , Second, the gods have fallen.

    But didn't the gods all go to the God Realm? Why do godhead fragments appear here? Caesar took a deep breath, and with a twist of his wrist, he pocketed the thing.

    The divine power on this fragment of godhead is already very weak, presumably it should have left its previous master for a long time.

    In addition to this one, Caesar also felt something strange in the depths of the rabbit clan's cave. If there is also a fragment of godhead,

    Caesar vaguely sensed that he seemed to know something extraordinary, his face changed, he straightened his clothes, turned and went back.

    After getting the support of the Gu Niu Clan, Caesar, the little abacus of the Rabbit Clan, no longer intends to take care of it.

    After the human race was hit, they became more in awe of the goddess and their attitude became more humble.

    The Gu Niu tribe has his words in front of them, and the goddess has changed a lot now, so she probably won't go back to the old ways of those two tribes.

    Both the human race and the ancient cow race are used by the goddess, how long can the rabbit race be arrogant?

    So Caesar was not in a hurry at all.

    Garden of Eden

    This is the first rain in the Garden of Eden, patter, not even heavy.

    No one has an umbrella, they run happily in the rain.

    It's raining, I haven't encountered it in many years.

    Even the rabbit race, which has fur and hates getting wet, is extremely excited.

    Some people even stick out their tongues to catch the rainwater, swearing that the rainwater is sweeter than the river water.

    Both the human race and the rabbit race laughed heartily and loudly in this drizzle, and even the gap between the two races disappeared a lot.

    After the initial excitement, Mia drove them to the shed. Today's work can also be stopped for a day. If it rains and gets sick, it's no joke.

    Under the order of the goddess, although they were a bit unsatisfied, they still stayed in their hut obediently. As the goddess said, it's no fun if you get sick.

    They were happy, but Mia was very distressed. Those who have log cabins are fine, but living in thatched shacks worries Mia.

    If it rains harder, it will last longer. The thatched hut might leak.

    Just when Mia was worried, 099 suddenly called out

    [Congratulations to the host for gaining the belief of a race, the reputation of a race has reached 60, and the construction mode has been upgraded. 】

    Huh?

    Mia was stunned by the notification sound. When she opened the system panel, she found that her faith value had increased a lot, and now she actually had 2,500 faith points.

    What, what's going on here?

    And what happened to the ancient cows on the system panel? She seems to have no contact with this ethnic group.

    Mia was confused, did the rabbits do something, or Caesar?

    Thinking of this, Mia calmed down. Although two options were given, she actually already had an answer in her heart. Compared with the rabbit family, she is more willing to believe that Caesar did something.

    But now neither the Rabbit Clan nor Nishizawa is in front of her, and Mia can't ask anything, but she is more interested in the upgrade of the construction mode.

    [What was built and upgraded? ]

    099 transferred to the construction page for Mia, opened the blueprint of the cabin, and then showed Mia a demonstration.

    For example, the thatched hut and log cabin on the construction page are just a template, and the types of exchange are limited, which is very rigid. Even the position of each straw is exactly the same after being exchanged, but it is different after upgrading.

    Mia can modify the model first. For example, the log cabin is only enough for one person, but Mia can be changed into a four-person dormitory. The system will calculate the value based on the amount of materials. The type of house built in this way will be more convenient.

    Hearing 099's explanation, Mia also became excited.

    If there was a four-person dormitory, she would of course choose a four-person dormitory instead of a cabin.

    You must know that a cabin needs 100 points, which is a bit heavy for Mia, and the cold season is coming soon, and the thatched hut is definitely not available. Even if it is barely enough for two people to share a cabin, there are so many people from the rabbit clan.

    She doesn't have enough faith points.

    Now this upgraded construction mode can be regarded as a great help.

    Mia has played Minecraft and The Sims before, and has a certain sense of building houses. Moreover, in the newly upgraded construction mode, if there is something wrong with the template created by Mia and does not conform to real life, the system will also give a reminder.

    As we all know, this kind of model building game is actually very addictive, and it often takes a long time to complete a model.

    It wasn't until the rain stopped outside that Mia finished her four-person dormitory. After she finished, she suddenly realized something.

    She made a toilet in the model, but in reality there is no sewer.

    It is obviously unrealistic to build a sewer now, because the prototype of the town has not been built yet, but she feels very embarrassed when thinking of these people defecating everywhere.

    Even if she dug a hole and buried the feces, she felt uncomfortable.

    What if it wasn't buried properly?

    Wanting here, Mia suddenly felt that the septic tank was suddenly on the agenda.

    The quadruple room is larger than the log cabin. After all, there are more people living in it, and the space needs to be larger accordingly, but it is definitely not comparable to the log cabin when it is spread out. It's good to be able to do this.

    "Your Highness?"

    Mia was arranging things for the future when she heard the door being pushed open, and the person who appeared was Josie who hadn't dared to look at her for a long time.

    Mia, who was immersed in the house-building game, came back to her senses, blinked her sour eyes, subconsciously raised the corners of her mouth slightly and said, "

    What's the matter? Is there something wrong?"

    The goddess seemed to be still gentle, but there was some distance in this gentleness.

    "I, I'm here to give you an umbrella."

    Josie lowered her head and presented her own leaf umbrella, which Daniel had just made. Mia nodded and said,

    "Thank you, you guys have a heart."

    Mia took Josie's umbrella, and even asked if they had an umbrella, and remember to change into wet clothes if they got wet.

    Mia couldn't continue talking because Josie's eyes were red.

    Mia:? ? ?

    She, she, is she going to cry?

    Mia was dumbfounded.

    She remembered that she didn't do anything.

    While wondering, Mia looked at Josie calmly. In fact, she really didn't feel much, and she didn't panic too much, and even felt baffled.

    Seeing the goddess watching so coldly, Josie froze, and then said,

    "Well, then I'll go first."

    Mia nodded quickly.

    In fact, she didn't quite understand why Josie's feelings seemed to be more and more fragile now. It is completely inconsistent with the psychological quality of a people in the last days.

    But not long after Josie left, she turned back and suddenly said,

    "I'm sorry."

    Mia wasn't interested in her going and coming back, she is now full of enthusiasm for her modeling game, and she is slightly upset by the frequent interruptions.

    The trace of impatience on the face of the goddess made Josie wake up like a dream. She gritted her teeth and continued,

    "Maybe it's futile, but, but, I really didn't want to restrict you. It's just that maybe it was a mistake at the beginning. Go."

    After saying this, Josie rushed out.

    Mia recovered, and closed the door expressionlessly.

    Is it a mistake?

    After the initial resentment dissipated, Mia actually didn't feel much about the human race.

    She found that she had invested too much emotion. In fact, she was playing a game, why should she be so sincere?

    [You are a little bit wrong. ]

    [Huh? ]

    [I thought you would forgive them. 】

    【Forgive or not is actually not important, anyway, I can't stay here for long, in fact, I shouldn't have given them too much affection. ]

    099 was a little confused, but since Mia made a decision and it didn't have much impact on the main task, it didn't refute it.

    Speaking of going home, 099 suddenly thought of something

    [I helped you contact the main brain, and the main brain changed the main task. ]

    [Now you only need to complete 60%, that is, develop inventions, and complete basic necessities of life. You don't need to be accurate to individuals. ]

    Mia put down her model game and immediately became interested in

    【Change the mission? Before that, it was really accurate to the individual, it was too difficult. ]

    001 to 099 are all this task, Mia doesn't think there is any difference in herself, she can make the mastermind change her mind.

    [Actually, this task has been stuck for a long time, and the mastermind didn't plan for anyone to complete it. 】

    [Is it to this extent? 】

    Mia came to this world, the process was indeed difficult, but when she thought about those talented people in front of her, she felt that it was okay. She always felt that there was a problem with the mainline system.

    【Well, but the mastermind has recently analyzed that although your construction progress is slow, you may indeed be able to complete the main task. ]

    [Me? I don't seem to be doing anything. 】

    【You forgot? ]

    [You changed the young God Eater, that is, Caesar. ] 099's tone is also a bit awkward, I don't know whether to say it, but thinking about what Nishizawa will do in the future, 099 gritted his teeth and said, 【Nishizawa

    is the one who will stab you in the opening animation. 】

    【He will not only kill Amelia, but also go to the God Realm alone, slaughtering all the gods. 】

ʚChapter 48

    [Wait, wait a minute! 】

    Mia couldn't believe that Caesar could be so strong?

    Although Caesar is very powerful, he killed all the hyenas. But at that time, there was a premise that the hyena people had already been consumed by the rabbit clan.

    And in the beginning, Caesar was so miserable, with injuries all over his body, it really made it impossible for Mia to add such powerful words as destroying the world and killing gods to this child.

    【Of course! That's why I'm so obedient in front of you. 】

    099 blurted out something terrible, but Mia just blinked

    【In front of me? 】

    Mia shook her head

    【He is also good to others. ]

    Although, perhaps, there is still a gap. But thinking about how I saved him after all, and worked so hard to raise the child, and there is still blood attraction between the two, so it is normal for the child to be closer to her.

    099 didn't want to say anything at all. I also feel that this guy is a bit mature, maybe not at all.

    【Occasionally you have to be smart. ]

    [Yes, I have a brain. For example, the main task of living and working in peace and contentment is so accurate that everyone is actually designed for Caesar. 】

    【! ! ! 】

    If 099 had an entity, it would be sweating profusely by now.

    why why why?

    099 wants to rant, why does the host he brought with him often not be smart when it should be smart, and so smart when it shouldn't be.

    So Mia's natural IQ is to restrain it?

    So this kind of IQ, 099 would rather not.

    Mia didn't know that she was being slandered and even wanted by 099 to become an idiot host, she continued

    [Because I found him this time, the mastermind lowered the difficulty for me. 】

    【Why? 】

    【Obviously sent 99 'gods' over, and even has many magical paragraphs, but they need to rely on this method to find Caesar and change his mind. ]

    Mia made a deep thought, and every time she said a sentence, 099's data flow became unstable

    [Ah, I see. Because you can't find him. ]

    099 stopped talking completely, and Mia didn't force him to ask. 099's reaction explained a lot, and 099 was nothing more than a pawn. She didn't get any benefit from persecuting it like this. Knowing more would be bad.

    Seeing that Mia continued to build various models on her own, 099 was relieved.

    099 vaguely feels that Mia has changed, but it's hard to say where it really has changed.

    It's easy to cheat when you're clearly soft and soft, but now it's hard to stand up.

    Mia is making a model, and the basic four-person dormitory has been established. She still needs to adjust it and polish it more delicately. By the way, she also saw that those things were not needed, and she also made more reductions to save some faith points.

    As the model became more refined, Mia's thoughts settled down, and she became more certain about one thing.

    It is in this world that seems to be in the end of the world, the main god is not able to interfere wantonly, and there must be some restrictions.

    The hidden laws of these restrictions are hidden in Caesar's body.

    Caesar, what is your identity?

    Caesar

    came back a bit late because of the unnecessary actions yesterday, and finally the guard at the entrance of the rabbit hole fell into a coma for two consecutive days, which also made other rabbit people pay attention.

    Bell deliberately came over to tell Caesar to be careful. When he said this, Bell also observed Caesar's expression on purpose.

    The rabbit hole is really nothing worth coveting. Instead of suspecting that someone from outside sneaked in, Bell is more suspicious that Caesar went out last night. But he couldn't ask like that, he could only test Caesar in such a roundabout way.

    As if nothing had happened, Caesar just nodded, expressing that he knew, and then said,

    "Have you discussed it? We have been away from Eden for too long."

    Although he can understand the concerns of the rabbit clan, Caesar is really annoying This kind of whining behavior even delayed his return to the goddess.

    Bell, who was still observing Caesar, came back to his senses in an instant, and said awkwardly,

    "Not yet."

    "If you can't solve this problem as soon as possible, then I don't mind helping you."

    As soon as Caesar said this, Bell instantly Feeling that the surrounding temperature has dropped a lot, his rabbit fur couldn't help but stand on end,

    "I, I know, I will at most the day after tomorrow"

    "Tomorrow."

    Caesar said lightly, the appointment he made with the Gu Niu tribe is Tomorrow, the Gu Niu Clan, which he had just instigated against, is so courageous. If the Rabbit Clan is not as good as the Gu Niu Clan, it is not impossible to give up.

    Bell was dumbfounded. He could feel that Caesar was serious, so he nodded,

    "I see."

    "Okay, yes, I want to see your black stone."

    "Huh?"

    Caesar wanted to I went to look at the black boulder that produces green algae, but was rejected because it was forbidden by the clan.

    Now that the latest wave of green algae has been picked, if Caesar wants to see it, it is not impossible.

    Bell nodded,

    "Yes, but why are you so obsessed with it?"

    "I'm a little curious and strange about the boulders that can still grow green algae at this time?"

    It doesn't seem so strange.

    "Do you suspect there is any treasure there?" Bell tentatively asked,

    "Treasure?" Caesar squinted at Bell, "It's just a boulder with green algae growing in it. If this is treasure, isn't there treasure everywhere in the Garden of Eden?" .”

    Hearing what Caesar said, Bell relaxed.

    Indeed, if there were any treasures, the Rabbits would have discovered that it was impossible to wait for Caesar to find them here.

    Not wanting to be ridiculed by Caesar here, Bell immediately took Caesar to the black boulder.

    Caesar clearly felt that strange, strange fluctuation with the power of law. Even this kind of fluctuation is more severe than that of the ancient cattle.

    In other words, the godhead fragments here in the rabbit clan are more powerful.

    He glanced at Bell, who had a look of emotion and was a little bit reluctant, obviously he had a lot of affection for the black boulder. But he didn't feel this strange power, and Caesar was not stupid enough to show it, he just raised his eyebrows, turned around and left, "

    Ah, didn't you say to come and see? Why did you just leave?

    " I've seen it, and there's nothing surprising, so I left naturally."

    These words were very in line with Caesar's character, and Bell didn't think much about it, and watched Caesar leave.

    The next day the rabbit clan gathered together. They were all old, weak, sick and disabled, but they didn't have much strength. Staying here is still lingering. Once Bell's attitude is tough, they will not be able to resist.

    Bell's efficiency is not bad, and last night he took advantage of the night to get the godhead fragments under the black boulder, the breath around Caesar's body is not so cold,

    Bell seems to be in a much better mood today, thinking that he can return Caesar was happy and relieved to be in the Garden of Eden.

    He could understand the hesitation of the rest of the Rabbit Clan, but if some things didn't take the first step, they could only stay where they were. He had to be tough and push the Rabbit Clan into a new life.

    "So, shall we go?"

    Bell asked Caesar in a negotiating tone, Caesar shook his head and said, "

    Let's go?"     "Wait." Caesar looked into the distance, the yellow sand filled the sky, and Bell didn't understand,

    so

    "what are you waiting for?"

Sally, who was in the tribe's team, suddenly raised her head, and she was even more familiar with this voice.

    The dull footsteps in the past are mixed with a trace of anxiety, which is very rare. From a distance, the Guniu tribe heaved a deep sigh of relief when they saw the rabbit tribe people staying at the entrance of the rabbit hole.

    They got up in the early hours of the morning, hardly slept these days, and packed their luggage overnight. Fortunately, the rabbit clan has not left yet, but the rabbit clan was chosen by the goddess and is still so slow, what exactly do they want?

    If they were the ancient cow clan, they would definitely do better than the rabbit clan.

    I have to say that Caesar's control over people's hearts is good, at least the ancient cow clan and the rabbit clan are not as close as before.

    At the beginning, Beja's plan was completely disrupted.

    Bell was also stunned when he saw the Ancient Cow Clan. Originally, Tours, Bell, and Beja wanted to talk to the goddess after all the Rabbit Clan went to the Garden of Eden to settle down, and by the way, sell the Ancient Cow Clan to save face.

    Beja also asked whether it would be too late, but Tours said that the food reserves of the ancient cattle tribe can still last, at least there is no need to worry too much before winter comes.

    So Beja stopped talking.

    Whether it is to join the Guniu tribe immediately or when the Guniu tribe is dying, they can gain the friendship of the Guniu tribe, but the gold content of this friendship is different.

    The former can only make the Gu Niu Clan befriend them, while the latter can make the Gu Niu Clan stand on their side thoroughly.

    Just because of greed, they lost the bet.

    Caesar wins over the Gu Niu Clan faster than them, and now the Rabbit Clan not only cannot get the gratitude of the Gu Niu Clan, but even the friendship that has been maintained for so many years is in jeopardy.

    "My lord envoy."

    Leo's voice was still panting because he was on his way,

    "I'm really sorry, our pace is slow, and I'm sorry to ask you to wait for us."

    Leo took the initiative to resist the pot and walked directly towards Caesar , without even looking at the rabbit family.

    Seeing this, Bell's heart sank. He was not an idiot. It was indeed Caesar who knocked out the Rabbit guards for two consecutive nights, as he suspected, and Caesar's whereabouts were also very clear. It was the Guniu clan .

    And Caesar also wooed the Gu Niu Clan.

    Bell wondered, how did Caesar's indifferent and arrogant personality win over the Ancient Niu Clan?

    "It has nothing to do with you, but you came just at the right time."

    Caesar glanced lightly at the people of the ancient cow tribe, especially Harriman of the ancient cow tribe who was still dying.

    The people of the ancient cow tribe were delighted, they had fought hard and had no way out, so they were more willing to let go than the rabbit tribe, "That's good, we are all

    low-level orcs, knowing that it is heaven to be accepted by the goddess It is a great gift, so I dare not neglect in the slightest."

    What he said had a lot of meaning, just the word neglect can make people taste a lot of things.

    "Come on, come with me to the Garden of Eden."

    Caesar's attitude towards the Ancient Cow Clan is obviously much better than that of the Rabbit Clan, and the sudden joining of the Ancient Cow Clan and their attitude of ignoring the Rabbit Clan obviously made Bell very anxious.

    " Wait a minute."

    Bell frowned,

    "Caesar, is the Ancient Cow Clan going with us too?"

    Hearing his words, Caesar had no expression on his face, but Leo, the Patriarch of the Ancient Cow Clan, frowned, and his sense of the Rabbit Clan was lowered again " Yes

    ." Nishizawa raised his eyebrows, as if he didn't understand why Bell would ask such a strange question.

    "But, but you didn't report to the goddess in advance, what if the goddess is rude?"

    Bell didn't want to say so much at first, but Caesar caught him off guard. Thinking of the future situation of the rabbit clan in the Garden of Eden, He was a little flustered.

    But the words he said were like a drop of water falling into a frying pan, and the rest of the Guniu clan all looked over. They were still a little uneasy at first, and they wanted to leave their hometown and go to an unknown place.

    But hearing Bell's words, their uneasiness turned into dissatisfaction and vented out.

    "What are you talking about! The envoy said it all, the goddess is gentle and benevolent, why would she care?"

    Caesar gave Harriman a look, and Harriman subconsciously shut up,

    "Huh? Abrupt?"

    Caesar leaned forward and stared at Bell

    : "Of course she doesn't find the Gu Niu tribe abrupt. Do you think you know the goddess better than I do?"

ʚChapter 49

    When Caesar came back with the Gu Niu Clan, Mia was peeling the tag with a knife.

    Yes, she's getting bored again.

    The life of a goddess is actually very boring. In the past, Mia would go to chat with the human tribe and the rabbit tribe, but now she has no interest in it. At present, Mia spends most of her time doing her own things.

    For example, make a model, or use Xinyang points to redeem some production skills and follow the tutorial to learn.

    As soon as Caesar came back, 099 called out, urging Mia to open the veil of the goddess. Of course, this did not mean that it welcomed Caesar, but that it felt the ancient cow tribe brought back by Caesar.

    Caesar led the Rabbit Clan and the Gu Niu Clan for nearly half a day, and then arrived at the outskirts of the Black Forest. The surrounding Black Forest is still very barren, and even more terrifying because of those dark and twisted tree trunks. There is a kind of forbidden zone of life. the taste of.

    This was an illusion specially added by Mia after using the "Goddess Veil". Seeing this scene, the Rabbit Clan was a little timid, but in contrast to this was the Ancient Cow Clan. They looked at Caesar, but Caesar stood still.

    As if waiting for something,

    "Master Angel, we..." Bell glared at the person who spoke, Caesar was not an envoy at first, but now under the leadership of the Guniu tribe, even the Rabbit tribe began to call Caesar an envoy grown up.

    The Gu Niu tribe was very calm and didn't say much.

    In the next second, the barren life restricted zone unveiled its mysterious veil, and the wind blowing on the face was full of moist water vapor, which made people feel refreshed, not to mention the scenes inside.

    "Don't stand still, go in quickly, the patience of the goddess is limited."

    Caesar was still urging.

    Bell was speechless at first, but now he is helpless.

    When he was facing those human races in the Garden of Eden, why didn't he see Caesar who was so talkative? Now he is talking non-stop, even if he wants to regain the trust of the Patriarch of the Guniu Clan, he will be unable to do so under Caesar's tight marking.

    But they have already arrived in the Garden of Eden, and Bell doesn't bother to care about what the Guniu tribe thinks, so leave this matter to Abba to worry about, since he is the patriarch anyway. And what he is most worried about now is his grandmother's physical condition.

    Along the way, both the ancient cow tribe and the rabbit tribe swallowed their saliva frantically, looking at the surrounding green vegetation dizzyingly.

    The rabbit clan who had planned to use the rabbit hole as a way out did not want to go back at all now, not only were they surprised, but Caesar and Bell who returned to the Garden of Eden were also slightly surprised.

    One, two,

    brand new log cabins appeared in front of them like copy and paste. After the drying yard was enough, the extra stones were used to pave the road, and the cobblestone path was connected in series like a ribbon. A neat and clean log cabin.

    The current Garden of Eden is not so much a tribe as it is more like a well-organized village.

    Rose was ordered by the goddess to stand at the gate of the Garden of Eden to welcome these people early in the morning. What made Rose feel a little relieved was that the goddess finally had the airs of a god. Cough, although it was good to be gentle and peaceful before, Rose felt that it was not suitable for a goddess. .

    Just once in a while, all the time, those guys will get their way.

    Seeing Rose, Caesar's expression froze slightly, and he was a little unhappy that he couldn't see the goddess for the first time.

    But after thinking about it, this is considered a good thing, so he didn't make it so obvious, not to mention being able to hand these people over to Ross, it's really great.

    "These are"

    Ross asked knowingly.

    There are only the ancient cow tribe, the rabbit tribe and the hyena tribe nearby, and seeing the two huge horns on the head of the ancient cow tribe, he had a guess in his heart.

    "Leo, the Patriarch of the Ancient Cow Clan."

    Caesar introduced to Ross, and Leo nodded quickly, with a very respectful attitude.

    Leo knew that although the Rose in front of him was a human race, strong dragons would not overwhelm local snakes, and they were not here to fight fiercely, but to make a living, so naturally they had to be more humble.

    Seeing the patriarch like this, the Gu Niu Clan not only didn't feel offended, but lowered their heads even more.

    Seeing Leo like this, Ross was a little surprised.

    This is completely different from Tours. There are eleven rabbits, but their attitude is extremely arrogant, forcibly suppressing the human race.

    Of course the goddess knew about it, but she didn't stop it.

    For the current goddesses, as long as they do a good job and don't fight, the struggle between the two clans is up to them.

    Now that the Gu Niu Clan is here,

    seeing the simple and introverted appearance of the Gu Niu Clan, Rose's smile became more real. At this moment, he is very grateful to the goddess for allowing him to come and receive these people.

    "Hello, welcome to the Garden of Eden."

    Bell frowned when he saw Rose meeting Leo in a friendly manner. He purposely yelled loudly,

    "Ross, what's going on with these houses? Everyone has been working hard lately?"

    Rose frowned, obviously He showed a hint of dislike, of course, he expressed his dislike on purpose.

    "This is all a gift from the goddess. Seeing that the cold season is coming, the goddess is worried that we will get cold and get sick, so she specially gave us a house." Having said

    this, Ross looked at the Guniu tribe, and said,

    "Of course, you will also , Goddess already knew that you would come."

    The Guniu tribe's eyes widened, Goddess knew they would come?

    Compared with ordinary people, Leo thought more. This is a weather vane, and the goddess welcomes them.

    Unlike the Rabbit Clan and the Human Clan, the Gu Niu Clan was invited by Caesar, and had never met the Goddess, let alone having nothing to do with them, so they were always anxious, they were begged by Baba.

    "How does the goddess know that we will come?"

    Harriman, a young man from the Gu Niu tribe whose affection for the goddess doubled because of a fruit, said cautiously. This is also what most of the Gu Niu tribe thought.

    Rose smiled, mysteriously,

    "The goddess knows everything."

    Rose pointed to the sky and the land,

    "Come in first, you must be hungry like this. Go wash and eat first, and then I will take you to see the goddess .”

    Mia just got a reminder before, thinking that maybe the Guniu people would come, so they simply exchanged so many houses. Anyway, sooner or later, someone will move in, so it’s not a loss to exchange early.

    After the construction mode was upgraded, her belief points suddenly became richer.

    But she didn't expect that her whim would cause several members of the Gu Niu tribe to become her junior believers before they saw her true face.

    Mia:

    This time Mia didn't give a silly explanation, but just smiled lightly.

    When the people of the Guniu tribe came, what they saw was the goddess holding the stick and playing there.

    The goddess was blond and blue-eyed, with a peerless appearance. She was not surprised to see them at all, but just said,

    "Sit down first, and when everyone is here, we will start dividing the house."

    Wait!

    These are not only the ancient cows, but even the rabbits who just came have their eyes widened.

    Divide the house? They are only here for the first day, so how can they be able to divide the house?

    It was still this brand new house bestowed by the goddess, and they felt unparalleled panic in an instant.

    "This, this, how can we."

    "Shhh"

    Mia put her index finger between her lips and said slowly

    "Whatever I give you, you just accept it, and don't refute me."

    The goddess' words were cold and soft, and Leo didn't dare to make mistakes in an instant. He thought that since the goddess gave it, he would take it. In the cold season, dripping into ice, outside I can't bear it at all. A house is indeed a necessity.

    The ancient cows dared not speak, the rabbits watched the situation, and the humans did not dare to mess around out of guilt. Mia was very satisfied with their honesty, so she said,

    "You come to draw lots one by one according to men and women, and the ones with the same color are drawn. Four people live in one room."

    Human Race:

    Rabbit Race: ? ? ?

    The Gu Niu Clan didn't know the situation, they just watched quietly.

    "Your Highness, what if, what if two people of different races are drawn together?"

    The lottery is too random, and the possibility of a room full of rabbits is not high.

    Tours boldly asked,

    "Of course we live together, what should I do?"

    Mia said lightly,

    "Although the houses are exactly the same, the orientation is still slightly different, and the layout of the interior has also changed slightly. I am afraid that I will be wronged if I divide them randomly. Who, so you can draw lots, the lottery is the fairest."

    The human race, the rabbit race, are all in trouble, the ancient cow race seems to be okay, but they have to guard against it.

    The mixing of all ethnic groups can make each other familiar with each other, and maybe improve the relationship. Second, it doesn't matter if the relationship can't be improved, as long as they can monitor each other, the goal is achieved.

    This is also Mia's own selfishness.

ʚChapter 50

    The goddess is determined to allocate houses by lottery. Facing such a powerful goddess, no one dares to resist, or is unable to resist.

    This does seem to be a very fair and just approach.

    The order was quickly assigned, and the result of the lottery was indeed very tragic.

    The lottery that Mia seems to grab randomly is actually very particular. In a four-person dormitory, there are people from almost every clan. And if there are two people of the same clan in one dormitory, then there will be only one clan member in the next dormitory. .

    Intertwined like this, smart people can see that the goddess has made a foot in it, but it's hard to say anything now that the matter has come to this point.

    Because some of the Rabbit Clan and the Ancient Cow Clan are newcomers and are not very familiar with the things here, Mia kindly asked Ross to guide them to familiarize themselves with the surrounding environment.

    As for Bell and Caesar, Mia said that they have had a hard time coming and going, so they should go to rest first.

    Tours watched the other members of the Rabbit Clan look at him, and then looked up at the face that seemed to be smiling but not smiling. He was silent for a while and said, "Go

    with Lord Ross first. I will come to you later."

    He He could only take one step back, one step after another, as long as he got used to stepping back, he would no longer be tough on the goddess in the future.

    After completing this matter, Mia suddenly felt stupid. It was they who begged herself, not these people. Next, as long as you maintain your force value, you can completely suppress these people.

    The goddess left soon, and the rabbit clan and the ancient cow clan woke up like a dream.

    At this moment, they also ignored the estrangement along the way, and began to whisper to each other, constantly describing how gentle, tolerant, and kind the goddess was

    .

    "Master Tours, go and get busy with your work first. As for your clansmen, I will take good care of them."

    One of the two is the person in charge of the human race, and the other is the person in charge of the rabbit clan. During this period of time, they called each other adults to show respect, but in fact, they didn't think much of each other.

    Now that the choice has been made, Tours is not a person who is entangled. He just looked at them and said,

    "You go to familiarize yourself with the environment first, and I will come to you later."

    The rabbits nodded naturally. They came so well. After meeting such a noble goddess, I feel like a bumpkin who suddenly came to a rich city-state from a remote area, and suddenly I have a deep inferiority complex.

    And just now Lord Ross mentioned that the patriarch seems to have a job, so they are even more embarrassed to disturb the patriarch.

    Seeing that Tours left, Bell was also taken away by Caesar, and the rest were newcomers, the smile on Rose's face became more gentle.

    "You may not know the situation here, so it's natural to be a little nervous, but don't worry, everyone is easy to get along with, so just relax." Rose's gentle and enthusiastic attitude obviously made these people

    think His favorability increased greatly, and most people didn't think why it was not Tours, the patriarch, who helped them familiarize themselves with the environment, but Ross, the human race.     It was Leo who noticed this, but he didn't speak. He had a vague feeling that Rose didn't seem to be dealing with Tours. In the past, he might have gone back to smooth things over for Tours' sake, but now it's unnecessary, and     Leo knew it. Regardless of the situation here, the focus is on the goddess. The goddess looks cold and has rules. As long as the ancient cows don't cause trouble for the goddess, do their own things, and don't make the goddess angry, they can survive here .     As for other situations, Leo didn't want to get involved.     This non-provoking attitude became even firmer after learning that with the addition of their group, there were only a hundred people in the Garden of Eden.     Few people, clean. Moreover, with so few people and such a good life, it is a fool to risk being hated by the goddess to fight for power.

    Ross was still talking, his face was condensed,

    "There are not too many restrictions on you here, but there is only one point, you have to remember clearly."

    Hearing what he said, the rest of the people changed their faces, and they were very serious.

    " First, the Goddess is absolute. You cannot offend the Goddess. Everything the Goddess says is right. If something is wrong, then you are wrong." "Second, work hard. There are many

    ways to show your worth in Eden, as long as If you work hard, the Goddess will notice, and I will send you a lot of good things." "

    Number, infighting and mutual harm are absolutely not allowed. I will take care of all my little thoughts. If found out , Hmph."

    Rose's expression was extremely terrifying, and these newcomers naturally promised that they would never commit a crime. However, except for the first one, which is indeed a bit helpless, they have no objection to the other two requests made by Ross.

    Seeing that they are so well-behaved, Ross nodded and took them to visit the farmland and various buildings first, and told them what they could get every day, what the content of the work was, and the goals of the recent work

    . , Caesar has found Mia.

    After Caesar took Bell away, Bell didn't have time to pester his former idol, so he hurried to Tours.

    He was worried about too many things, such as the attitude of the ancient cow clan, his grandmother's body, and the future of the rabbit clan. He didn't have time to waste time with Caesar.

    The same is true for Caesar, he also has his own affairs, since Bell is leaving, he will not stay at all.

    Even Caesar didn't even go back to his cabin, so he went to Mia first.

    Mia saw Caesar coming over, and said,

    "Thank you, what's the matter with the ancient cow clan?"

    Mia's attitude was very peaceful, but this kind of natural intimacy made Caesar very useful, and he naturally didn't mind being with Mi Ya Duo said some of her guesses.

    After being beaten, the human race was peaceful, but the rabbit race appeared frequently, which made Caesar very unhappy. He usually stared at the Rabbit Clan in the Garden of Eden, and he also heard some things Beja said to Tours and Bell.

    At that time, Beja didn't say much about the ancient cow tribe. After all, according to their calculations, the arrival of the ancient cow tribe probably happened during the cold season. They don't need to plan so early.

    But now that they talked about the Ancient Niu Clan, Caesar paid attention. Instead of letting the Rabbit Clan win over the Gu Niu Clan, it's better for him to do it himself.

    The ancient cow tribe and the rabbit tribe have been able to live in harmony for so many years, which proves that at least this race is not very competitive.

    "So you followed my order to win over the Ancient Niu Clan? My lord?"

    Mia's tone was teasing, and Caesar's heart softened when he heard it. When he really wanted to say something, Mia touched his hair touch.

    It may be that he finally had the suitable growth conditions, Caesar's height suddenly jumped up, and now he is almost as tall as Mia.

    If he hadn't been half-kneeling on the ground, Mia wouldn't be able to touch his head,

    "Get up first, my envoy." As

    soon as Caesar came in, Mia seemed to ask him to get up, but the topic he said was very important, Mia That's why Ya didn't interrupt him. Fortunately, Caesar's speech was very concise and did not waste much time.

    "Yes."

    "You said that the Ancient Cow Clan trusts you very much, so you should be in charge of the Ancient Cow Clan."

    Mia said suddenly, and Caesar suddenly raised his head,

    "Me?"

    The human race is in charge of the Human Race, so it goes without saying that the Rabbit Clan , Gu Niu Clan will be able to

    "It doesn't matter, if it is you, the envoy, the Leo patriarch will feel more at ease." Mia thinks of Leo's character panel, the Leo patriarch will not survive It's been a long time, and his body is in a state of exhaustion, so it's a good thing not to let him worry about it.

    You must know that the managers of the Garden of Eden are actually quite hard. There are much more things to do than ordinary people, and Leo should not be able to do them.

    Moreover, she has also had a little contact with the ancient cow tribe, and the origin of the ancient cow tribe is different from other tribes. As long as she admits Caesar's status as an envoy of God, there must be no objection within the Guniu Clan to Caesar's succession as the manager, and she will even be more happy.

    "Can I? It's not the ancient cow tribe, but you."

    Caesar stared at Mia

    , "You, don't you trust me?"

    Ross was on Mia's side from the beginning to the end, but the matter of the human race is over Afterwards, the goddess was not as close to Rose as before.

    "Pfft, silly boy, what are you thinking."

    Hearing Caesar's words, Mia, who thought he was precocious, suddenly felt relieved, as she was still a child.

    "Of course not, you are different from everyone else."

    Mia looked at Caesar's golden eyes     , "I swear

    ."

of. After all, the child's eyes Mia was relieved at first, looking at the serious Caesar now, she smiled.

    Sure enough, the child still needs to be taught well, he can always bring you surprises.

    "Not only the things you did before, but also, you are also the same existence as me."

    Existence like you?

    Caesar subconsciously thought of the blood of the gods. The joyful emotions that were originally exultant because of hearing the phrase "you are different from everyone else" were suddenly poured cold water.

    Because of the blood of the gods, she is considered to be half of her clan in Yanxi Continent, so is she so close to herself?

    Caesar's eyes dimmed a bit, and he didn't want to get her favor because of this.

    And Mia didn't mean that at all. She didn't care about the blood of the gods at all. This kind of "kind" is actually more like a kind that is incompatible with this world.

    Mia is a different kind that does not belong to this world, and Caesar also belongs to a different kind in this world that believes in gods, they are all different kinds.

    As for choosing Caesar to be the manager of the Guniu Clan, firstly, it is because Caesar does have the qualifications, and secondly, Mia also wants to try. How much power does a variable that the Lord God can't control have?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
9.6K 94 23
In the ancient X dynasty, Qin Shuonan was a general who disguised herself as a man, and was recognized as a god of war. The biggest worry was that sh...
7.5K 91 7
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218299/ Author: Qingji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-18 LATEST: Chapter 39 burns the cremator...
1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...