Chapter 11 - 20

ʚChapter 11 The Goddess' Food

    It is precisely because Ross is a smart person that he knows that the opportunity is rare.

    What are the chances of reuniting with a god twenty years later, and meeting such a gentle god?

    The chance of one in a billion was met by him, it can only be summed up as a miracle.

    As for other possibilities?

    They are old, weak, sick and disabled, what is it worth plotting?

    Even the most valuable Morrison can only provide a water bag of water every day. But look at the trees, lakes, and rivers here... It is estimated that Morrison's value in the eyes of the goddess is no different from them.

    When others still think that staying is a luxury, Rose has already vaguely felt that they There is a great possibility that this group of people will be able to stay.

    The Goddess seems to treat them particularly favorably.

    Not to mention that the matter of stealing berries was lightly let go, and they were only taken in temporarily, how could it be worthwhile for the goddess to build a residence for them?

    Even if it's just a straw shed.

    In summary, he smelled a different atmosphere.

    Ross, known as the founder of the Garden of Eden in later generations, now simply senses the opportunity and wants to seize the opportunity to get rid of his humble status as a food reserve.

    At this moment, Mia thought that she was pretending well, but she didn't know that someone had vaguely noticed her intentions.

    So no matter which world it is, there are many smart people, and those who treat people as fools are the real fools.

    Ross, Ross...

    Mia looked at Ross's information column, and asked 099 on the other side what the "water-level magician (pseudo)" in Morrison's occupation column meant.

    099 quickly gave an answer, because the world's vitality was gradually cut off, and the elements on the entire continent were gradually becoming scarce.

    The original super magician is now almost like an ordinary person. The water element is okay, but if it is the fire element, the earth element is even worse, they are not worth much. His body was weak, and he died soon without help.

    As for the water system, because the water source is decreasing day by day, it is considered a rare figure, and it is barely kept in captivity. Even if Morrison can only produce one water bladder per day, it is rare.

    But as long as the power of the elements on the mainland does not recover, they will be no different from ordinary people for the rest of their lives.

    No, it will be even sadder. Because they have obtained such powerful and incredible power.

    And 099 also reminded Mia that the human physique in this world is much better than that in Mia's world. So it would be too generous to tell Mia not to look at them as pitiful, and that would grow the hearts of these human beings.

    When 099 said this, his tone was sad, as if he was watching his pure and innocent cub waddle into the dirty world of adults, full of uneasiness.

    Mia appreciates 099's kindness. She has her own thoughts. Seeing how miserable these people are, she really doesn't feel that she treats them very well.