Unnai Pirinthal.....(If I Sep...

By Halcyon_g

Two families were on downstairs waiting for the couple who went to talk alone....both of their parents were t... More

Prologue
Characters
Yours alone
I want Daughter
Shiva......
who is he...
Mother's Love.....
Nila....
Yov Grey shirt uh....
Don't make people wait.....
What's mine....
Do you still want me in your life???
Is that possible....
Crazy.....
Gowri - The treasure
How are you sure.....
It was me who was obsessed
Treat me like your wife....
First Day...
Moments to be cherished...
Time has more power..
Romance 🧐🧐🧐😜...
Samaikaporom -ft. Mynthu and her appa
I saved for our daughter
Different yet same.......

Found her... but...

1K 103 20
By Halcyon_g

Author's POV

Shiva along with Ram and Shekar was in a important board meeting regarding new deal and reconstruction works..

Shiva's Phone was in silent and it was keep on vibrating... It was with karthik....

He was behind Shiva.... He know how important that meeting is Shiva already warned him not to disturb in between..... Still he couldn't stop himself from seeing who it is ...

It's showed Rudra..... Kartik immediately know who it is and how much important it would be...... It might me about Gowri....

He immediately tried to pass the phone to him... When he slowly patted Shiva's hands  under the table...who was keenly observing the presentation disturbed still he looked back and raised his eye brows .... Karthik showed his phone which still showed Rudra calling....

Shiva's eyes widened and was exited yes... This happened even before but that was turned out to be fake.... He shouted at him and warned Rudra to call him only when he have solid proofs and he himself saw her.....

Without wasting a second he picked up the call and talked without minding about the surrounding... He left the meeting hall....

Ram and Shekar was shocked , Shiva never does something like that that....

In call

Shiva : what happened Rudra did you found her...where she is...  she safe and fine right...... Spoke something dammit...

He shouted...

Rudra:  Shiva..... Please calm down and check your WhatsApp I sent you some photos after that we can speak...

Shiva immediately opened whatsApp and saw the pictures Rudra send..... Yes it was his Chellama only..... But she was different... She had grown more hair it reached below her hip...her eyes were even more softer that didn't contain that confidence it had.....

But he was sure that it was his Gowri only... How ever she is... She was his... He will accept her in every form.....

There was many photos of her but what caught his attention more was the child...a small girl was kissing Gowri.......

What shocked him more was she looked like a exact copy of him..... That Instant he knows it's his daughter...

Tears were flowing from his eyes.... He don't know how to react.... He should be happy that he finally found his Chellama Or cry over the fact that he have a daughter which he never know... He was not there to see and admire her first smile... Trying to pacify her First cry...  To hear her First word..... Her first walk........ He missed everything....

He fell on the floor hugging his phone to his heart He kissed that pic and cried

Ram and Shekar who came to his cabin to ask and Scold him for what he did before was shocked to see that scenario in front of their eyes..

Shekar was even more shattered to see his only son like this..... He ran upto him and sat on the floor near him and touched his shoulder....

Shiva saw his Father and hugged him tightly and cried cursing himself as sinner.... And hitting his head...

Shiva : Naa paavi pa..... Atha enaku ithulam nadakuthu....

(I am sinner paah.... That's why all this happens to me...)

Shekar couldn't understand his words.. But he can never see his son like that.... He hugged his son tightly his eyes to welled up....

Shekar : Ena achu da... En ipadi alura...... Appa ku sona thane da theriyum....

(What happened da... Why are you crying like this.... I can only know if you say da..)

Ram was silent spectator.... He was confused.... His eyes to teared up seeing his long time best friend crying along with his son in law who is like his own son....

But he knows he have to be stable to know what happened that made Shiva like this....

He slowly came forward and touched Shiva's shoulder....

Shiva looked up and saw him.... That was full of pain.....

Ram : Ena achu mapla.... Nenga solama ipadi alutha enanu eduthuka.... Parunga Shekar um unga kuda senthu en ethuku nu theriyama aluran.....

Ena achu mapla....

(What happened mapla..... If you cry like this Without saying anything... How can we take this..... See even shekar is crying along with you without knowing anything.... What happened mapla)

Shiva was not in position to say anything that's why he gave his phone to him...

With confusion Ram got that from him and both shocked and overwhelmed to see the photo of his first daughter who was his everything his both strength and weakness..... Gowri born just after the death of Ram's Mother.... He believes his mother born as his Daughter again...... He brought up her like that only.....

He stilled......

Shiva: Unga ponu tha mama..... En chellama.... Na nambunathu poiyagala... En chellama uiroda tha iruka.......

(That's your daughter only mama.... My chellama..... My chellama is alive.... I didn't lied...)

Shekhar was shocked to by hearing it.......Gowri was a daughter who didn't born through him.... Other than that she was his daughter.... That's how he treated her... He never saw her as a daughter in law or his friend's daughter... She was his own daughter.....

In short Gowri was everyone's favorite... She only have that power over this three powerful men in the society... All scared of them but they were kids before her obeys her order and shower her with love......

Ram was still in shock he couldn't believe his own eyes..... Shekar immediately stood up and went near his friend and eyes karthik who was standing at the corner to bring chair.... He did in seconds and made Ram sit on it..... Shekar got that phone from him..... Karthik gave water to Ram...

Shekar saw that pictures...it was taken along with time and location mark... It's not fake......

And it was Gowri...... But he couldn't understand why Shiva cried saying he was sinner untill he saw the picture of a little girl who looked like mini Shiva.....

Seetha used to dress up Shiva like a girl in his childhood.....she wanted another daughter which she never got that's why by doing this she got happiness....

Now he knows why Shiva was crying which is not happy tears instead it was mixed with deep pain and misery....

He noticed the call was still didn't cut.....

He knows it's Rudra.... Both Ram and Shiva was not stable to talk even he was not... But he composed himself

Shekar : Ru.. Rudra....

Rudra : Appa...... I can understand what would be Shiva's condition now....

So please listen to me patiently..... Naa location send pandrein... Avana vara solunga and please nenga ila karthik ah kuda anupunga avan thaniya vara vena... Ram appa vala handle pana mudiyathu..... He has to be strong...

(So please listen to me patiently.... I will send the location... Ask him to come... You or Karthick come along with him... Don't send hum alone.... Ram appa can't handle... He has to be strong)

Shekar : Ena pa.. Solra... Atha Gowri kedachita la.... Elarum varom.... En pona kaiyoda kotitu vanthudalam...

(What are you saying.... We got our Gowri back la... We all will come there and will being back my daughter with us)

Rudra : It's not that easy Appa..... There is some problem in it.... Inga vantha aparm na elam explain pandra... And please athu varaikum avana batharama pathu kootitu vanga....

Ammangaluku solatheinga..... Nama Gowri ah kotitu vantha aparam avanglaluku solalam..

(It's not that easy appa... There is some problems in it... I will explain in detail when you all come here.... And please take care of him till then paah....

Don't say anything to amma's... We will tell them once we come back with Gowri)

Shekar : Sari pa..... And antha kolantha....

(Okay pa... And that child)

Rudra : I thought you all would guessed ..... Unmai tha pa  athu nama Shiva oda ponnu tha... Gowri asa patta mariye apdiye avanoda female version....

Per Mynthavika....

(I thought you all would guessed by now..... That's true pa... That's our shiva's daughter.... Just like Gowri wished she Is his female version...

Name Mynthavika)

Shekar : En pethi da......

(My granddaughter da...)

Rudra : Ama unga pethi tha.... Unga kita sekiram vanthuduva.... Sekiram inga vanga unga kodave kotitu poi Seetha amma ku kamikanum la .....

(Yeah your granddaughter.... Will come back to you all so in... Come here as soon as possible ... You have to show Seetha amma her granddaughter right...)

Shekhar : Udane varom da..... Athu varaikum batharama pathuko...

(We will come immediately.... Till then keep her safe.  )

Rudra : She is safe Appa..... Nenga vanga... Shiva bathram.....na call cut pandrein..... Nenga vanthathum call panunga na vanthu pic up panikurein.....

(She is safe appa.. You come here... And Shiva take care of him.... I will cut the call now... Once you reached here call me... I will come and pick up you all)

Shekhar : Okay pa.....

Rudra was not only Detective he was Shiva and Gowri's Close friend they studied together... Gowri and Rudra grew up together.. Through her only Shiva and Rudra became friends...

Rudra was the closest friend for both of them later and Shiva trusted him more that's why he wanted him to take up this task....

Rudra knows how much Shiva loves Gowri and how much he was shattered after that accident...

But he don't know how he is going to say Shiva that his Gowri didn't have any memories of him.... He was complete stranger to her now....

He didn't wanted to say this now he was waiting till he comes......

Hoping the best.....

Author's Note...

Hello makkale....

How was the chapter....

Finally Shiva going to meet his Chellama.....

Please do share your views and thoughts....

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 24.4K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
114K 4.6K 39
"you don't have to do this just because your parents said.... You still didn't finished your studies.... If you don't like me say it directly papa I...
1.8M 82.4K 56
This story needs to be edited. Highly edited. Read it on your own risk, there are numerous grammatical errors. Love y'all! "What the hell that is no...
593K 26.3K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...