Dying Rose Abused/Neglected R...

Da Void-illusions

Your parents died when you were 5 years old and you got adopted by the rose/xiao long family and you thought... Altro

bio
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
VERY IMPORTANT
sorry i haven't been on
chapter 12
THANK YOU SO MUCH
chapter 14
chapter 15
important a little
chapter 16
This is a vote so please vote.
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

chapter 13

234 3 2
Da Void-illusions

Raven: WHY WERE YOU GOING TO KILL YOURSELF!

Me: because I just... got tired of living and you didnt tell me.
Raven: THAT IS NO REASON IF YOU WOULD'VE ACTUALLY DID IT I WOULD'VE BEEN GUILTY!!!
Me: well then you would've been guilty.
Raven: THIS ISNT A GAME!!
Me: I know that.
Raven: APPARENTLY NOT!!!
Me: OK YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REAL REASON I WAS GOING TO KILL THE PEOPLE THAT HURT ME THERE YOU GO!
Raven: I KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO YOU BUT YOU WILL NOT KILL THEM!!!
Me: WHY THEY WANTED ME DEAD YOU DIDN'T TELL THEM THAT!!
raven: SHUT THE HELL UP I ONLY FIGURED IT OUT WHEN I SAW YOU LAYING THERE ON THE GROUND IN YOUR OWN BLOOD HELPLESS!!
Me: I DONT CARE I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT ME!!!
Raven: I DO YOUR JUST MAKING IT DIFFICULT TOO DO THAT!!!
Me: SO YOU REALLY DONT HUH!?!?

Raven POV

I was FURIOUS I punched him straight in the face.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

84.6K 733 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...
145K 2K 34
Y/n Rose was the Youngest child of Summer Rose and Tai Xiao Long . The moment he was born his father had growing more and more jealous. Till when he...
49.8K 628 20
Your Parents were killed by the demon hunter Vergil.Summer found you in the woods and raised and abused you.The only people who heard your cries of h...
21.5K 267 16
I don't own RWBY, BlazBlue, or any images or videos used in this story, they belong to their respective owners. Also, this story is going to be headi...