The Story Of Olivia Swan| Twi...

By Roslynmadyson

Olivia Swan was the elder twin of Bella Swan. She was the life of the party. She was a daddy's girl. She b... More

CHARACTERS
EPILOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
Part II
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
Loving Margo

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

6.1K 226 42
By Roslynmadyson

"You know I don't like your vampire speed Edward." She crosses her arms and turns her nose up at him.

Edward groans exasperated. "Why are you so infuriating. It's just so we can get back to the house faster. Unless you would prefer to walk the six miles?"

"I need to stretch my legs a bit, so why not?" She sarcastically smiles, starting her six mile journey.

Edward begrudgingly walks behind her at what feels like a snails pace in comparison of what he knows as a normal speed.

"You could just leave me here, you know?" Olivia offers. "I probably won't get lost."

He stops and shakes his head at her. "I would never."

"But you did." She states.

Both beings stop their walking and stare at each other, unsure of what to say.

"I thought it was best for you." He responds.

"You saw what I went through." She narrows her eyes at him. "You left me anyways."

"I thought it was best for you." He repeats.

"You left me with nothing after making me feel again." Her glare intensifies.

"I thought it was best for you." He repeats. Face masked of all emotions.

She marches toward his still figure and attempts to shove him, he lets her knowing it would anger her more if he didn't move an inch. "You forced me to feel! And then you broke my heart!"

"I thought it was best for you." He says again.

Olivia's face is so red she feels as though she could burst. "Say something else! Why won't you just say it, say you don't care about me!"

"I can't." He stoically responds.

"Right." She scoffs, wiping her tears from her face that had fallen. "You're my protector. You're forced to care about me. Can't say it ever did me much good. I'm leaving, don't follow me."

She stomps away trying to will the tears to stop.

"What happened?" Carlisle speeds into the entry way.

"She fainted." Jasper rasps. Looking around her body for a source of injury with nearly pure black eyes. "Her heart is slowing down, Carlisle do something!"

"Get her into to the hospital." Carlisle demands.

Jasper picks the girl up and gently kisses her forehead. "I love you darlin', please don't leave me."

Olivia gasps as she steadies herself with the tree base. Looking down she realizes she's several stories above the ground. Resting her forehead against the tree she groans. "What the hell is happening?"

"You're dying." A voice says, Olivia screams and nearly falls off the branch she was standing on but a cold familiar touch keeps her upright.

"Jasper?" She harshly whispers. "What the hell is happening? I was just with Edward in the forest. If he put me up here as revenge for our fight I will kill him!"

"You fainted, darling." Jasper says with soft eyes.

"In the forest? Why would he bring me up here after I fainted?" She questions in disbelief. "Some protector."

"This isn't real, Olivia." Jasper tells her.

"You're not making sense." She shakes her head in denial.

"You passed out in the house and we're trying to save your life." He takes a seat on the branch and looks out toward the green scenery.

"This isn't funny." She warns him. "After everything you put me through I deserve better than this sick joke!"

"Do you really think I would do something like this to you?" He frowns.

"You've proven me wrong before." She utters.

"I didn't want to leave you." He shakes his head. "B-but I hurt you. I broke your ribs olivia. It's not safe for you to be with me."

"That was entirely my choice to make!" She growls in anger at him.

Suddenly he pushes her against the tree. "Why would you stay with a monster?"

Olivia opens her mouth to speak but a scream rips out of her mouth. Slowly looking down she gapes at Jaspers cold, dead hand pushing against her ribs. The same ribs he had broken all those months ago. "Jazz?" Her voice sounding completely heartbroken.

"Why would you want to be with a monster that could break three of your ribs in seconds?" He whispers in her ear.

She shakes her head. "I've been with humans who could do the same."

"Tell me why, Olivia."

"Because I love you." She whimpers. "Because you saved me." Both hands now on her waist he slowly turns her body away from the tree base.

Their lips are only a centimeter apart, Olivia could touch his lips if she even breathed out. "Save yourself." He smirks.

Olivia screams as she falls from the tree, Jaspers face looking down on her calmly.

"Carlisle I can't leave her." Jasper rasps as they try to take her away at the hospital doors.

Carlisle looks towards both of his sons who's eyes are pitch black with a sigh. "Son, let us take her. We need to help her."

"I did this." Jasper whispers. "What if she doesn't make it?"

"The only thing you can do now is to let her go with us so that she can get the help she needs."

After a tense moment Jasper turns around and carlisle is quick to push the way too curious nurses attention toward the gurney he starts pushing.

Olivia loudly gasps as she falls to her knees.

"Liv?" Bella questions with concerned eyes. "Are you okay?"

"J-Jasper he pushed me." Her whole body is shaking as she stares at the green grass.

"What are you talking about?" Bella kneels to her side and places a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"We were in a tree and he pushed me." She cries. "I don't know what's happening to me."

Bellas mouth opens in shock, unsure of what to say.

"I saw Edward before that and then it was like I went blank and ended up with him." Olivia's forehead touched the ground as she heaves.

"You saw Edward?" Bella rushed out in disbelief.

Olivia lifts her head looking at her twin sister with her own type of disbelief, a tear rolling down her cheek. "Is that all you got from this?"

"Where did you see him olivia, tell me." She demands.

Olivia laughs but there is no humor behind it. "Do you hear me?! I just almost died, my soul mate just pushed me out of a tree and told me to save myself and you're demanding I tell you where Edward is?!"

Bella steps back in surprise. "Liv, I didn't mean it like that.

Olivia can't help but to cry out. "Why does no one ever choose me?"

Staggering to her feet she realizes how close to the edge she is and knows she only has one option to leave this night mare.

"Whatever game this is I'm done." Olivia grinds her teeth.

"What are you- OLIVIA!" Bella screams as Olivia throws herself off the cliff. The very same cliff that she had almost died on a week earlier.

The monitor beeps rapidly as the screen flatlines.

""Shock her!" Carlisle yells.

"1...2...3... CLEAR!"

Olivia's body jolts on the table.

Olivia sits numbly on the Cullens couch with bloodshot puffy eyes. "Why did you save me?" She breaks the silence.

It was just her and Jasper in the room, Edward had protested and almost fought his family because he wanted to be there only for Carlisle to tell him that their mate bond might help her.

"I couldn't let you die." He confesses like it was some secret.

"But you could've." She whispers, staring straight at the wall. "And you should've."

"Your life may not matter to you but it does to me. And to your sister and father." He says, standing up and pacing around the room.

"Why does it matter to you?" She questions innocently. Making Jasper pause as he sees the real Olivia peeking through. She looked so much younger, now she looked like a little girl that the world broke. Instead of the heartless woman that he had seen the past couple of months.

"I'm sure you've noticed that me and my family aren't normal." He says softly, attempting to see her reaction. Though she remains impassive.

"I've noticed." She nods her head. "What are you?"

Jasper sits there silently for a moment, if he had a heart it would be beating out of his chest. "Vampires."

Gauging her reaction she simply shrugs. "Makes sense."

"Are... are you okay?" He questions with his mouth agape like a fish.

And for the first time in a year she laughs. It was short lived, but everyone in the house heard it.

"No response." Carlisle growls. "Again!"

"1...2...3... and clear!"

"Come on Olivia." Carlisle grabs a hold of her hand in a comforting squeeze.

The three follow Olivia out of the house and into the car but not before Charlie threatened to two boys to keep his girls safe.

"Of course sir, we'll have them home by ten." Edward assures him.

As soon as the door is shut Olivia looks at Edward with a teasing smirk. "Kissing his ass isn't a good look on you."

"Eyebrows don't look good on you, maybe I should help you with that problem." Edward threatens with a smile.

Jasper and Bella watch in confusion but happiness none the less that their mates were so open around each other. At first Jasper was angry and hesitant that Edward had gotten to see a part of his mate that he hadn't but now he realizes that he just wanted her to be happy. Bella simply realized that they had a very sibling like relationship and although it made a small part of her sad because she used to have that bond with her sister.

"Die." Olivia deadpans to the man before hopping into the backseat. Edward chuckles to himself knowing she was kidding.

They all stare at the monitor holding their breaths.

Beep... beep... beep

They all harshly exhale in relief.

"Thank god." The nurse murmurs as she makes the sign of the cross.

Jasper and Edward both sigh in relief  from the waiting room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.4K 27
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰 π—©π—Όπ—Ήπ˜π˜‚π—Ώπ—Ά [PRE-WRITING CHAPTERS] Ellory Cullen is the youngest in the Cullen family, she had been turned by Carlisle upon he...
463K 11.5K 66
Melody and Bella are best friends, they have known each other since they were three years old. They have grown up being next door neighbours since th...
128K 4K 38
ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. Apathetic- showing or feeling no interest, concern, or emotion. Or The story of L...
578K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...