The Core Of The Magic Dimensi...

By DarkAvatar4Life

Aerilyn has entered Alfea School, she soon befriends the Winx and things are looking up that is until The Tri... More

Winx Oc
About My Character
Prologue
Chapter 1: Alfea
Chapter 2: Winx Club
Chapter 3: The Ball
Chapter 4: The Ball 2
UPDATE
Chapter 5: Bloom's transformation
Chapter 6- A swampy adventure
New oc design
Stella's sceptre
The Black Lagoon
Mission Cloud-Tower
Detention Frenzy
Detention Frenzy 2
The Day of The Rose
The vessel of the dragon
The vessel of the dragon 2
The simulation test
Simulation Test 2
Update
The island monster
Skyaldia
Bloom's Secret
The Envelope
The Nightmare Beast
The Exhibition
Mission: Domino
The End of the Trix
Season 2-Arrival of a new fairy
Aisha Fairy of Waves
Pictures in case you don't know
Darkar The Shadow Phoneix
The Reveal
The Book of Powers
The Breath of The Universe
Convergence Test Part 1
The Convergence Test Part 2
Club Fiasco
Planet: Deiras
Hallowinx
The Cloud Tower Codex
Dark Bloom
Charmix Power
Season 3: The Ball/Into Andros
Detention Once Again
Double Enchantix
Mission: Cure Faragonda
Tecna's Sacrifice
Aerilyn's Enchantix
Before we continue
Baltor's Box
The Golden Kingdom
The Water Stars
The End of Valtor

The End of Darkar

240 7 2
By DarkAvatar4Life

After returning from their vacation they were congratulated by Miss Faragonda for their achievement of gaining charmix. They did multiple higher-grade lessons specialised for charmix fairies and passed with flying colours. 

Aerilyn was texting Diablous on her phone as she was walking towards the medical ward, she put her phone away and knocked on the door. "Hello, I'm here for Glim..." The lady let her in and saw Glim eating away happily at a sandwich. "She's recovered fully in just a few days, she's such a strong pixie." The lady said with a chuckle. Glim flew in her hands and mumbled happily.

As they were walking outside they were met by Professor Avalon who was in a hurry to look for Bloom. "Well last I saw her, she was by the cafeteria why do you need her anyways?" Avalon said he found a way for her to find where her lost parents truly are. "I must know though, how you were able to defeat Bloom in her dark state." Aerilyn hesitated and he noticed instantly. "I know it may be hard to believe me, so let me show you my dedication." He took out an amulet, and as she stared to it she felt herself grow weaker.

"What's...going on..." She collapsed onto the floor with Glim mumbling and trying to wake her up. As Avalon reached for her Glim went in between them and squeaked loudly. Through the window a hoard of fireflies flew in, blinding Avalon and causing him to stagger back. He ran away as Aerilyn began to stir. 

"My head what...happened..." Glim mumbled worriedly and point at the direction Avalon went. "Avalon, I knew he was dangerous he must be working for Darkar!" She got up and held her head. "Bloom is in trouble, we have to warn Faragonda!" She rubbed Glim's head and smiled.

"Thank you for being such a brave pixie my sweet." 

She barged into Faragonda office where Musa and Tecna and Avalon was. She immediately drew her weapon and pointed it at him to everyone's horror. "Aerilyn what are you doing?" Faragonda said. "Avalon is working for Darkar, he used this amulet to knock me out and now I think he's going for Bloom!" Faragonda told her to lower her weapon. After explaining everything to her she sighed. "How could I have been so blind, it makes sense now, why he was so into my planet it was because he wanted to find out what my true power is so Darkar can find a weakness for it." She sighed.

"And now Bloom is a target also, we have to find her before it's too late." Stella busted in with a glass of water. After explaining what was going on they flew through the corridors with Aerilyn having her ears cupped. "Over there!" She heard a scream from one of the classrooms and burst in, only seeing Bloom's amulet remaining. "We're too late..." 

                                                                     ✯✯✯

They were all in a classroom with Aisha and Flora, Aerilyn was happy for Flora but that was dulled down to the fact that their friend had been kidnapped. The pixies were adamant on going even if the place would drain them. "If we don't go along with you guys, the chances of you coming back is much lower!" Digit said arguing with Tecna. At the end they decided that the pixies would go. 

They were standing outside the Hawk with a slight problem. None of the specialists vehicles could fit in through the holes. Sky suggested that Brandon go and see his ex-fiancé as she had a giant worm that could eat through the rocks. Faragonda suggested they both go as it was Sky's idea, leaving Brandon laughing. 

Aisha, Sky and Brandon drove away on their Wind riders to try and convince the princess to lend them a hand. 

They soon arrived at the destinated area only to see that the rock worm had not eaten them a path already. They saw the wind riders had been chewed up and worried for their safety. "Let's hope they all get back safe." Aerilyn said. After waiting for a few more minutes with still no sign of them, Timmy opted that they go to a safer location. Just then they were hit by multiple lightning strikes shaking the ship. 

"I have a feel it's from little miss thunder." Timmy tried to reroute the main system when Tecna transformed and literally became the main computer. A giant ice statue was made and was about to fall on top of the ship, squashing them. 

Flora ran outside and transformed into her charmix state and made vines grow from the ground stopping the ice from falling on them. 

The environment outside became more and more icy making the ship inside freezing. Aerilyn sneezed multiple times with Diabolus handing her a handkerchief. "I-I really d-don't want t-to use my p-powers s-so soon but i-if you d-don't bring the p-power on s-soon-"

"We're trying our best to bring back the power, but Stormy's lightning did serious damage to the main system." Tecna said.

After a while Stella became completely over it and walked into the engine room and used her powers to warm up the place. The power returned but the roots were being burnt, the ice was about to collapse on them. They managed to barely escape the ice falling on them and they conveniently landed right where the rock worm created a hole.

                                                                ✯✯✯

They were approaching Darkar's Castle, Aerilyn had a horrible feeling in her stomach but she figured everyone else did too. Flora, Musa and Tecna were at awe of the castle. The shadow monsters were protecting the fortress so Sky, Riven and Helia had to go and try and fend them off so they could enter and save Bloom. After a few minutes there was a bright purple light and all of a sudden the monsters gained the ability to shoot blasts.

"Either our info is outdated or-"

"The monsters have been powered up." The Hawk swerved around the place trying to dodge the blasts from the monsters. "If we don't hurry up then Darkar will open the dimensional passageway and get the power he's been searching for!" Tecna looked over to Lockette and asked her if she could find a safe way in. 

Lockette used her wand and found a path. But as they flew towards it Timmy couldn't get a reading of where Sky was. Luckily Riven and Helia managed to find him and bring him back. The monsters though was still a problem and was preventing them from moving any closer. 

"We could disable the spell used on the monsters." They all nodded and transformed. They had Sky cover for them as they flew out of the Hawk and preformed the convergence.

Aisha shot some morphix out with Stella creating a sun ball that absorbed it. They all joined hands and performed the convergence which disabled the spell used on the monsters.

                                                             ✯✯✯

They stood outside on a raised platform with the guys opposite them. Everyone went to talk with their boyfriends. "Are you sure you want to stay here, your magic could be useful against Darkar." Aerilyn said. Diabolus chuckled and placed a hand on her cheek.

"When we defeat all the monsters out here, we'll join you but I have no doubt that you and the others will defeat Darkar." Aerilyn sighed.

"I suppose you are right..." 

"Don't worry about me...when we get back I promise to get you a delicious cake fresh from the royal bakery." She chuckled.

"Does sound appetizing, promise me that you will stay safe I mean it would suck to get with a guy and then them dying few days later..." He chuckled. 

"I promise." He wrapped his arms around her and place a kiss on her cheek. 

"Okay girls times up, we got to go!" Timmy said through the speaker. Diabolus placed a hand on her head before removing it. They all flew into Darkar's Palace. Lockette led the way. Just then there was a mini earthquake, causing boulders to crash down upon them. Glim let out a screech as she flew behind her. They all rubbed their heads and looked in front of them to see a monstrous creature, one of Darkar's creations. Stell and Flora tried to use their powers against them with no anvil.

"It's the same monster from Red Fountain!" Tecna shouted. 

"Then I'll be the most effective towards it." Aerilyn said outstretching her hands preparing for an attack, when Griffin appeared in front of her and created a barrier, encasing the creature. Soon the other teachers appeared with the pixies that guarded the codex.

"You'll need to reserve your strength if you want to defeat Darkar." Griffin said to her.

"Take the pixies with you, they'll help you find Darkar before his plans come full circle." Faragonda said. They all left the teachers to deal with the monsters as they ran through the corridors. They halted in their tracks when they were met by two more monsters.

"We'll have to use our charmix." Musa said. Tecna shook her head and stepped in front of them.

"We can only use it for so long and we'll need the strength to battle Darkar, I'll stay behind." 

"Tecna are you sure?" Flora asked worriedly. Tecna nodded and smiled.

"Of course, after all brains are better than brawns." Digit flew next to Tecna. "Don't worry about me, I'll contact the specialists after I'm done and catch up with you guys." 

                                                             ✯✯✯

They continued to run through the corridors and when they were almost there, they were met by even more monsters, these ones even more ferocious than the ones Tecna was up against. "We need to go through them if we want to get to Bloom." Lockette said worridly. 

"Then I'll stay and fight." Musa said.

"Me too." Flora said in response. Aisha intercepted and said that she should stay. "Aisha have fought Darkar before, it only makes sense that you go." Musa nodded.

"Stella, Aeri, your powers are the most effective against the Shadow forces, you three must get to Bloom." Aerilyn sighed.

"If you say so, but you girls better get to us after." Musa chuckled. "I'm serious if I don't see you, Flora and Tecna with us I'm resurrecting your asses, even if I'm not sure I can." Flora smiled.

"We'll count on it." 

They left them to fight the monsters as they followed the path Lockette told them, soon enough they were in the throne room. Just being there sent shivers up Aerilyn's spine.

"So what now?" Stella asked. 

"This is where we come into play." Small jewels appeared in front of the codex pixies, they explained that Faragonda made them make copies of the codex just in case something or one tried to steal them. The floated around in a circle and the codexs shone before turning into strips of colour. "Behold the codex cipher, you'll need to solve it for the passage way to open." 

Aerilyn groaned. "Really don't have time for a puzzle." Aisha stood in thought.

"We need Tecna with her computers." Aisha said.

"Or Musa or Flora, they're pretty good at doing them." Aerilyn said. Aisha nudged her and the turned to see Stella had completed the puzzle already.

"Jeez Stella I never knew you were good at puzzles!" Aerilyn said smiling.

"Well the colours were clashing so I fixed it up, I told you fashion does come in handy once in a while." Stella said. The strips of colour began spinning round and round till the portal was created. But it began spewing out blots of light. "It looks like our morphix tornado when it went wrong." Aisha said and Aerilyn nodded in agreement. 

"The portal is unstable, Darkar must have left a trap!" The codex pixies went towards the portal and using their powers, were able to hold it open. "We need to help them!" The pixies said. They flew over to the portal and helped keeping it open.

"Right, let's go girls!" Stella said and they ran into the portal. 

                                                         ✯✯✯

When they first went through, they noticed Dark Bloom standing on a pedestal with Darkar looking at them in shock. "Plasm Warm!"

"Solar Pearl!" Aisha and Stella shouted aiming at Darkar. Bloom was knocked off balance while Darkar dodged the attack. "You girls deal with Darkar, I'll try to get through to Bloom!" They nodded and Aerilyn flew over to Bloom.

"Bloom please listen to me, we're your friends!" Bloom ignored her and kept her arms outstretched to the sky and began chanting. "Bloom, Bloom listen to me!" She shouted. She heard screams from behind her and saw Aisha and Stella glued onto the ground with Darkar standing over them.

"Stay away from my friends!" She shouted as she shot a blast at him. He was pushed back a couple of meters and he looked back up at her glaring. "You!" She prepared another blast.

"Yeah, it's me!" She shot a blast at him which he deflected. 

"I don't know how it is possible for your power to weaken mine-" He shot a blast at her which she narrowly dodged. "But regardless you are still no match for me!" She landed on the ground and looked up at him with a scowl. "In my base form sure." His eyes widened.

"Aerilyn Charmix!"

"Breath of Air!" She shouted launching a blast his way. He raised a barrier, trying to counter the blow. She continued to blast him, groaning. Soon the barrier shattered and he was blasted into the stone pillar. 

"Girls!" She turned to see everyone else coming in through the portal. "You guys made it!" Darkar flew behind her and blasted her once again. She crashed into the floor and groaned. Diabolus helped her up as Darkar growled. 

"I should've dealt with you while you were still weak!" He turned to everyone else and blasted them, causing the specialists to fall onto the ground, being held down with some shadow magic. "We need to use convergence!" Tecna, Flora, Aerilyn and Musa created a blast together and launched it at Darkar. He was pushed across the floor and panted as he stood up. 

Just then a black lady with jewels all over her body appeared. She attacked Darkar multiple times. "Is that-"

"The Trix, Darkar must have betrayed them." Tecna finished. 

The fused Trix were able to land a few hits on Darkar before they were also beaten. Bloom had now finished the spell and Darkar transformed into his Phoenix form. They all flew up to stop him but he used his wings to blow them back. Aerilyn raised a barrier stopping the air from hitting them but they were already pushed back by a lot.

"Bloom no!" Sky shouted. He pushed himself up and walked up to Bloom.

"Bloom..." He began talking about how much he loved her and how he wanted to save her. He pleaded with her before passing out in front of her. "Sky!" Brandon shouted. Darkar laughed mockingly at him and continued absorbing the power. Then a bright yellow light came from within Bloom and she transformed back into her normal state. 

"Bloom you're back!"

Bloom held Sky in her hands as she turned to Darkar. "You will never rise from my Dragon Flame." He then began laughing even harder.

"I thought as much of this happening and so I had my fateful servant grab a piece of your dragon flame while you were still so naïve as to think he was a friend!" Everyone gasped. 

Darkar had fully absorbed the power of the relix and began changing state. 

He grown over 50 feet tall and his voice could be heard from everywhere. "Not even the Dragon Flame can match my power!" He said laughing manically. 

"Girls what are we going to do?!" Bloom said. Aerilyn used her scythe to free Aisha and Stella out of the tar. "We have to use convergence, it's the only way we can beat him." 

They all transformed into their charmix forms and joined hands. Darkar chuckled at their attempt and being so overly proud he watched them as they created a huge energy sphere.

"Try all you might, you will never be able to beat me!" They all outstretched their hands towards him and launched the blast. Upon collision there was a bright light and they were pushed into the ground. "D-did it work?" Stella asked. 

There was a low laughter as the dust cleared, Darkar was still there unscathed. "None of you will be able to beat me..." He turned to Aerilyn. "Even you..." He opened his beak and shot a huge blast at her. With her power she pushed the rest of the girls away as the blasts hit her. She cried as she was thrown into the void,  hearing a shout from Diabolus as she fell. 

...

...

...Aerilyn?

Aerilyn

AERILYN!

She gasped as she awoken, around her she saw only darkness. She pushed herself up to feel no pain whatsoever. She walk for a while before a bright white light appeared in front of her, taking the form of Isis. "Isis..." Isis looked down at her. "Am I...dead?" Isis chuckled and shook her head.

"You're unconscious, you are falling through the void as we speak." Aerilyn sighed.

"Isis I can't beat him...we can't beat him..." Aerilyn fell to the floor. "All is doomed..." Isis placed a hand on her shoulder. "Do not be so sure." Isis created a mirror at which Aerilyn could see Diabolus going toe to toe with Darkar. He was using a staff and was blasting him with powerful black blasts. He created huge shadowy hands, much larger than the ones he usually used and held Darkar in place, squeezing him while continuing to blast him. Darkar created a huge dark flame blast from his mouth and shot it at him, pushing him back.  

"How is this possible, they're evenly matched!" Isis nodded.

"The power Darkar wanted to possess, is the power your spouse embodies."

"Diabolus has the power of the Realix, why didn't he tell me?" 

"He was waiting for the perfect opportunity to tell you."

"Well I guess its too late now...even if he is matched with Darkar sooner or later his body will run out of steam." Isis chuckled. "What's so funny?"

"That you, the fairy of the breath of the universe is so quick to admit defeat when your friends are still fighting." Aerilyn sighed.

"I suppose you are right, but what can I do, I used my charmix against him and I still couldn't beat him!" Aerilyn placed a hand on her face. "My friends are going to die because I can't use my powers properly..." Isis placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Aerilyn there is no point in crying now, what you must do it to fight back against Darkar at any cost." She sniffled and wiped her tears. "You have the most powerful power in the entire magic dimension, unlock some of your potential!" She felt the ground disappear below her as Isis disappeared into thin air.

She landed back in the room with the universe below her. "Unlock my potential..." 

"Aerilyn Charmix!"

She began blasting the glass below her with everything she got. "My friends are going to die if I don't do anything, I will break this glass at all costs!" 

She charged up a huge blast as she blasted it at the glass. She heard a shatter and was blown back. She reawakened floating mid-air in the void, she closed her eyes and saw everyone trying desperately to defend themselves against Darkar, Diabolus growing exhausted. She flew up from the void in no time and appeared before Darkar. 

"You survived?!" He shouted. "No matter I will destroy you nonetheless!" Darkar launched another blast at her. She took a deep breath in and outstretched her hands out. "Breath of the Universe." A huge burst of wind emerged from her, dispersing the blast.

The wind circled around her as her body began to change state.

-From 0:33-I love this OST so I had to use it-

-I chose the right Wattpad book cover, this is what she would actually look like-

She was now in her true state. Darkar let out another shout as he continuously blasted her, she dodged the blasts easily and blasted him back with a blast. He groaned as he was pushed back yet again. "How can this be, what power do you possess?!" She pointed at the ground and a huge light tornado was created, everyone instinctively flew away as the tornado approached Darkar. 

He tried to fly away but was eventually sucked in. She flew inside the tornado and she outstretched her hand, her scythe flying into her hand. She flew up to him and plunge the scythe in him. The tornado dispersed as she floated opposite him. He was panting as blood dripped down his body. 

"No...I have the ultimate power how can you and him best me?!" She blinked and closed her eyes. Her body lit up as she prepared an attack. Darkar instinctively tried to fly away but was sealed in a barrier. "No, NO!" The whole dimension began rumbling. 

"From darkness you were born to darkness you shall return!" Darkar let out a bloodcurdling cry as the blast hit him, and dispersed into dust. 

Aerilyn watched with a blank face as he died. Her body continued to shine brighter as the dimension continued to rumble. 

"She did it!" Bloom shouted. "But why isn't she stopping?" 

Aerilyn felt herself losing grip on herself as she tried desperately to stop herself.

"She can't control it." Diabolus said. "We have to stop her!" He was about to fly up when he was stopped by Flora. "Wait, if you go up there you'll be destroyed!"

"Then what should we do?" The girls looked at each other.

"We can do a convergence spell to bring us up there, we should be able to bring her out of this state." Bloom explained. The Winx joined hands as they used their charmix to create a barrier around them and Diabolus. 

Aerilyn tried desperately to stop the spell but she couldn't get a hold of herself. She could only watch in horror as she continued to destroy the place. 

"We're almost there, hold on girls!" As they flew closer, the barrier was bombarded with the intense energy surrounding her. "I don't know how long we can do this for!" Stella said in a strained voice. "We have to keep going!" Flora shouted. 

Finally they were face to face with her. Seeing no threat Aerilyn didn't move nor say anything. 

"Diabolus hurry, we can't hold up this barrier for long!" Musa shouted. Diabolus nodded and flew towards her. Aerilyn stared at him with a emotionless expression. 

"Aerilyn! Aerilyn you must break free you're going to destroy us all!" 

Aerilyn snapped out of the spell for a brief moment. "I can't control it!" She said with tears in her eyes. And returned back to her blank state. "I believe you can do it, this is your power and you need to control it!" Nothing worked and as time passed by the dimension grew evermore dangerous.

"It's not working, she can't control it!" Diabolus shouted to them. 

"We could use a convergence spell to help her gain control, but without our barrier we would be destroyed!" Tecna said. Diabolus nodded.

"I can create a barrier, you girls need to help her." Diabolus created another barrier around them as they lowered their one. 

"Ready girls?" They all nodded and outstretched their hands towards her. "Convergence!" They used all the power that they could muster to bring Aerilyn back into control. Aerilyn held her head as she let out another cry, the destruction was halted as she began flashing back to her normal form and into her true form.

"It's working, keep going!" Bloom said. "I'll have to use my dragon power to boost us!" An orange aura surrounded Bloom. Aerilyn continued flashing in and out of both states but it became apparent that she was still going to remain in her true state. "It's not working!" 

Aerilyn let out a scream and the girls was pushed into the ground. The specialists ran over to them and helped them up. Aerilyn returned to her true state and seeing them as a threat she outstretched her hand towards them. As she was about to blast them, Diabolus went in front of them and took the blow.

"Diabolus!"

He clutched his side and looked up at her one last time before dropping down on the floor. They ran over to him as they tried to shake him awake, tears filled in their eyes. "No, NO!" Brandon said slamming his fist in the ground. 

Aerilyn floated down on the ground and walked towards him, everyone else took a few steps back. She looked down at him and clutched her head as she began turning back to her normal form. She gasped as she looked down at his lifeless body and fell to the floor sobbing.

"No Diabolus!" Tears streamed down her eyes and she held his body in her hands. "How could I?!" Tears dripped from her eyes and streaked down onto his face. "I'm so sorry Diabolus..."

A bright light came from within her as she transformed back into her true form. She placed a hand on his cheek and pressed a kiss on his lips. He groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, she transformed back into her normal state and cried as she hugged him tighter.

"Oh Diabolus, I'm so sorry..." He chuckled softly.

"It's okay Aeri, I'm fine now..." 

She helped him up before she was attacked by a barrage of hugs from her friends. "Aeri, we're so glad you're okay!" Flora said. Aerilyn smiled warmly.

"I'm glad you guys are too." 

"Don't want to break up the fun but the dimension is collapsing, we got to go!" Timmy shouted to them. They flew out through the portal.

                                                           ✯✯✯

Aerilyn gave Glim a piece of chocolate which she gobbled up in now time, earning a laugh from her. Everyone was dancing around and having fun after the defeat of Darkar, though Diabolus told her a thousand times that he was fine, she didn't buy it one bit.

There was also the fact that he too possessed an ancient power, Bloom commented that at this rate there will be a whole school worth of people having ancient powers. Diabolus tapped her head and wrapped his arms around her. 

"So you have the power of the reliex but it takes form in dark magic, well Diabolus can't wait to see what other funky stuff you've kept hidden from me." Aerilyn said chuckling. Diabolus smiled.

"Well I guess it is ancient magic season." Glim went off to play with the other pixies.

Flora tugged her arm and dragged them into a photo shoot. "One for the memories guys." Timmy said putting the timer on. They all smiled as they camera went off and chuckled afterwards. "Say guys isn't it quite chilly, we don't we turn up the temp-" Aisha slapped a hand over her mouth.

"You almost burnt us alive the last time you did that." Stella nodded. 

"But you know maybe just a little warmer-"

"Air Control!" Aerilyn shouted. The temperature rose and little to everyone's shock. "I've been practicing my temperature spell, now I'm a master at it!" The Winx chuckled.

"Way to go Aeri."

                                         -End of Season 2-

-From 2:50-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 653 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...
18.7K 347 18
Join Astra in her magical journey filled with friends, new powers , and love. Princess Astra joins Alfea College as a excited fairy. After being home...
1K 21 12
Join Artemis and the Winx on a thrilling adventure. Princess Artemis has been homeschooled for as long as she can remember, but now she finally gets...
294K 8.8K 90
She was the perfect child, second inline for the throne, until she wasn't. The burned ones aren't the only threat Alfea faces, irreversible damage c...