i put my heart on mute ♥♥✬ ̇·...

By jbloverx

Olivia has been Justins best friend from the age of four, Olivia has always had feelings for him but is afrai... More

i put my heart on mute ♥♥✬ ̇·٠•●.ஜ♥ஜ.●•٠· ̇✬♥♥ JustinBieber love story
Chapter 1~ A Dream or Reality ???
-Chapter 2- Im the girl ,im that jealous girl
-Chapter3- Embarassing moment no 1 /That should be me
-Chapter 4- JELENA OFFICIAL ?? /I wanna run, run smash into you
-Chapter 5- i'll take that as a yes / MAMA SAY WHAT??
Dinner and hearts
I unmute my heart </3
Speaking of the devil
The plan
Enjoying this way too much !!
AUTHORS NOTE !!!
Ain't no way we can be friends :(
Grounded
Then reality set in or did it??
We can go no where but up, Really?
Lip locking, Reality finally sets in??
Time to move on
SMILEEEE
Blah blah What
Deep thoughts
So we meet again :)
IMPORTANT: NEED YOUR HELP PLUH-ESSSE
Dinner Date
And I pray
I know that you know that I know :p
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
Final chapter- i put my heart on mute
ATTENTION!!

BEACH DRAMA/SHOCK/REALITY CHECK??

4.9K 64 7
By jbloverx

The boy just looked at me and was about to speak back " Babe, don't worry I will get this" the girl spat , she removed the shades from her face 

OMG IT WAS ..................................

 _____________________________________________________________________________

Olivia POV

The boy just looked at me and was about to speak back " Babe, don't worry I will get this" the girl spat , she removed the shades from her face .

OMG IT WAS SELENA , My jaw dropped I couldn't believe it before she could even stop me ,I got up as quick as I could and started running which is really hard considering that I have a cast on my foot ,but I still managed to get far way from her .

Ryan POV

Chaz and I  were just messing around on the beach I stood up straight and dusted myself off  , I nudged Chaz in the stomach he winced in pain " Chaz look over there" I said pointing to a firgure that was running towards us . He kept on looking at the person , I stood there tapping my foot what kind of fool is this he should obviously know that it is OLIVE  .

"Isn't that Livs" he asked startled, CLAP CLAP " why yes it is Chaz, took you years to figure out" I scoffed at him.

"well why is she running " he shrugged " Chaz I have no idea we have to wait and see " I shurgged .

Olivia POV

I was getting breathless now , but I wouldn't stop my legs just kept on going , I could see Ryan and Chaz approaching me in the midst.

I stopped dead in my tracks trying to gasp for some air.

"Olive what's the matter" Ry asked me with concern , he helped me to sit down on his beach towel , I think that he could see that all my energy had drained out.

" I-IIII-I" was all that could come out from my mouth.

"Livs , breath ei, ei ,ooh , ei ,ei ,ooh" chaz adviced me .

I slapped the back of his head " I ain't pregnant FOOL" I laughed at him.

" I know that duhhh" Chaz stated like it was the obvious , I replied back to him" Well if you knew that why were you going ei,ei,ooh,ei........."

" because you were breathless" he rolled his eyes

"sooo...."

"it helps" chaz chuckled I think this boys brain cells are D.E.A.D

"naaah uh"

"aah huh"

"naaaaaaa uuhhhhhhh"

"aa............."

"WOULD BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP" Ry screamed , Chaz and I mumbled our sorrys and listened to what Ryan was about to say .

"Olive , seeing that you can TALK now , why was you running like a manaiac , you know thats bad for your health, you shouldn't ........." he kept ranting on I cut him off.

"RY" I said eyeing him , he got the message and shut up " The reason why I was running was " I quickly looked to my left and right to see if any one was ease dropping , I gestured for  Chaz and Ryan to come closer so I could tell them "I saw " I stopped .

The guys looked at me "Olive just tell us , how would we know how to help you, if you don't tell us " Ry said " I-I-II saw selena" I said in one breath.

"Annd......" Chaz said waiting for me to continue.

"She was with some other guy " Both of there mouths fell open, I waved my hand in front of both of there faces .

" Ry , .... Chazzy you there " I chuckled nervously. They both nodded there head , Still in shock. We decided to head back to our suite , we have definetly seen enough DRAMA for today .

 We walked up to our suite in silence , we entered our suite in silence , as all of us entered we could hear 2 people talking in the bedroom all of us stopped dead in our tracks .

" Sel I have missed you so much"

" So Have I sweetie"she snorted . 4 letters FAKE .

"So what have you been up to, hope you didn't miss me as much as I missed you"

"HAHA Justy you are so sweet , I went out with Chaz , Ryan and Olivia, we went to the beach " LIAR.

" and you had fun"

I had heard enough , Chaz and Ryan shared glances with each other .You know what is so funny ?? HOW THE HELL did she manage to get her ass up here before Chaz , Ry and I.

" I think we need to have a team ROC meeting " Chaz suggested we all shook our heads in agreement .

All 3 of us went to the island in the middle of the kitchen and sat down on our stools. Chaz and Ry were Silent so I spoke up " I don't think our plan is working at all " i stated while shaking my head. Both of them shook there heads .

" I GOT AN IDEA" chaz yelled at the top of his voice , Ry and I looked at each other , we knew exactly what we gotta do .

Both of us slapped him on the back of his head "SSSHHHUSSSH " we hissed at him.

he rubbed the back of his head "so whats the plan " Ry asked while rolling his eyes.

" Okay, so since she said "she went out with us today" , why don't we go in there and lie about the whole thing , instead of saying we went to the beach we could say that we ...........went shopping , she dosen' know whether we are lying because she was never there in the first place" Chaz said , Ry and I looked at him.

"I'm so proud of you Chazzy" I embraced him in a hug.

We all got off our Bar stools and headed to Justins room " Wait , one last thing , just make up anything as we along , all we gotta do is catch her out " Ry said we all nodded .

1...2...3 Chaz fly kicked the door open HA.

"ELLOOOOO ELO ELO EVERY BODY" I screamed off the top of my lungs. UGGH she was just sitting there on his lap sucking his face off .

" Selena we had so much fun with you today " Chaz grinned.

"It was my pleasure ,I enjoyed myself to " she smiled at each and every one of us, is this girl on CRACK .

"Yeah I really enjoyed it we should go shopping more often " Ry sing songed, Selena and Justin had a look of confusion on there faces.

"huuh " Selena asked , ha the sucker would never know what hit her by the time were finished with her !!

"Oh Selena don't you remember we went shopping" I said with some what dissapointment in my voice.

"NO , I think all 3 of you got it wrong " he chuckled., Chaz , Ryan and I looked at each other while trying to hold in our laughs.

Justin POV

"NO, I think ALL 3 of you got it wrong" I chuckled , They went to the beach today ,Selena told me just a minute ago.

"HAHAHA No we went shopping Justin" Olivia insisted , Wait she is actually talking to me she dosen't know about what happened with me and Selena oh thank GOD.

"No , Selena told me that all of you went to the beach ta day" I said , I was getting more and more confused by the minute.

"Is that so Selena " Ryan asked her. Selena looked up at him.

" We err-" Selena stuttered this is so unlike her she is normally so confident.

Selena got up from my lap and dragged me along with her .

Olivia POV

Selena got up from his lap and dragged Justin along with her , Ryan Chaz and I just looked at each other.

We also trailed along with them I was eager to find out about what she had to say about this situation.

 "Sel,don't lie to me , you know that I hate liars" Justin screamed at her.Well sorry to break it to yu but you have been datina a liar all along .

"Justy baby I am not lieing ,your friends are lying" Selena whined.

"So all 3 of them are liars huuh, I want to believe you Sel I really do" he sighed again.He best not be picking her over all 3 of us .

"Justy calm down okay " she screamed at him  " I don't get it one minute you make love to me and the next you don't believe me" she said with tears on the brim of her eyes. I'm not even buying one bit of this.

"WHAT" Chaz, Ryan and I SCREAMED.

Both of them spun around , Justin had a look of guilt on his face "Guys its not what it sounds like" justin said.

"DUDE , it is exactly what it look and sound like man" Ry spat at him.

" I'm off now bye sweetie" Selena squaked and left BITCH.

"What the hell does she mean by make love Justin" Ryan beckoned him.

I just stood there frozen .

" We kinda ...." he stuttered

"speak up man" Ryan was getting quite impatient now.

"Me and Selena ......." Ryan cut him off.

"Justin, honestly you have lost your mind "

Ryan POV

 "Justin, honestly you have lost your mind " I shouted at him, that's what he crept off to do 2 days ago , all that time I was worrying he was f***king her .

"SO YOUR TELLING ME , THAT WHEN YOU SNEAKED OFF 2 DAYS AGO IT WAS TO GO AND FUCK HER" I screamed at him everyone looked taken a back.

"NO I MADE LOVE TO HER RYAN" Justin hissed at me , I am his best friend , this is tough love man he needs a reality check .

"NO JUSTIN ,you wouldn't know what love is even if it hit you in the face dude" I spat at him , he needs to know about Selena , everyone is delaying the process, i'm going to make it happen today.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HUH??" he spat back at me.

"I think that I should be asking you that question, Justin I'm your Best friend and as your best friend I am going to help you get back to reality TODAY" I spat at him he was about to talk " Justin You don't love Selena , Look at the amount of time's she has lied to you , just think man THINK " I spat at him I just  walked off and left him there .

 Justin POV

"I think that I should be asking you that question, Justin I'm your Best friend and as you best friend I am going to help you get back to reality TODAY" I spat at him he was about to talk " Justin You don't love Selena , Look at the amount of time's she has lied to you , just think man THINK " he spat at me , with that he left.

I took a seat on the sofa and started to do what ryan had told me to do , Chaz had dragged Olivia out of the living room .

I started to think ...................

__________________________________________________________________________

OOHHH how did you like this chappy

1)what do you think Justin is going to come to terms with

2) Olivia just totally zoned out , what do you think is on her mind??

3) Did you ever think Ryan would do that??

PAYCEE HOMIE 

 Would like to say thank you for all the votes ,comments the support al of you are amazing Thank you so much for everything :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.2K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
422K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
425K 12.8K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...