Fangs of Deception

Autorstwa Lypstical

( Previously titled MY VAMPIRE MASTER) [ COMPLETE ] • His words are sweet, fangs are sensual and he knows jus... Więcej

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 2

165 17 12
Autorstwa Lypstical

As Aiden groaned, trying to get up, he looked straight in the direction of his attacker and when he noticed it was Crimson, he was instantly terrified but chose not to back down despite the possibility of him breaking his neck.

As he got up from the floor, he kept his eyes on Crimson, who couldn't stop staring at Kaelyn.

"I did nothing wrong for you to attack me. I only wish to feed," said Aiden.

With a poker face, Crimson looked in Aiden's direction and tilted his head as he said, "If you want to feed, find another target."

Aiden's forehead creased. "I already found my meal so why should I find another? She's just like any other human out there. I want to taste that blood. You obviously smell it, too. Just look at it, waiting for me to have a taste."

"I said find another target," Crimson repeated, his tone calm but commanding.

Unable to control his desire to taste Kaelyn's blood, Aiden glanced at her, then Crimson as he calculated his moves. Then, he put on a sprint of speed with his abilities to get to Kaelyn, take her body and leave but right before he could lay a finger on her, Crimson swung his fist lightly and Aiden was sent flying outside the broken window.

Aiden landed face first and sat up to look at Crimson, who stood by the window and looked down at him. He then jumped from there and stood right in front of Aiden, towering over him with a stand of authority. "I already told you to find another target."

"What... what's wrong with you?" asked Aiden, crawling backwards. "We all know your type whenever you feed and she's definitely far from that."

"Must I repeat myself once more? You and everyone else should know better than to go against me."

"Don't tell me the scent of her blood has you so desperate for a taste that you're ready to feed on filth." He chuckled in an attempt to ease his fear of Crimson.

Finding no amusement in Aiden's words, he grabbed him by the collar, raised him off the ground, then spoke with a sinister gaze. "You forget that I can just slice her open and let her bleed out into anything I can get my hands on, then savor every drop of her blood. Now, get away from this building before I make sure you never hunt for another meal."

Taking Crimson's warning seriously, Aiden nodded several times even after Crimson dropped him to the ground. Terrified he might not see another night, he instantly took off, looking back a few times just to ensure he wasn't being followed.

When Crimson was alone, he ran his fingers through his hair as he looked up at the building and contemplated on going back inside or staying away from all that filth that came with the blood he so wished to taste.

In the end, he made his decision and took off, leaving Kaelyn behind.

Just when he was about to enter the woods, he stopped in his tracks, looking up at the sky and sighed in frustration.

I can't stop thinking about her. No, not her, but her blood. I went through all that trouble to get rid of Aiden. I might as well have her.

~

When he returned to the building, he found Kaelyn still in the same position and passed out, with every step he took to get closer, the desire to drain her blood grew stronger, but so did his disgust.

When he crouched down with his nose wrinkled, he found it ridiculous that he had gone to such lengths just to taste her.

When he looked at her forehead and grazed knee, the blood had already dried up and he couldn't imagine himself licking it off by sliding his tongue along her skin.

Until he would decide on whether or not to bleed her out, he thought it was best not to leave her there for another vampire to show up and enjoy the moment instead. With a scent of blood as tempting as hers, according to him, no one was worthy to taste it, no one but him, for he possessed abilities beyond any other vampire.

As he came down to a decision, he wondered how a human could live such a life. He had seen homeless people before, but had never gotten that close.

Having never done such a thing before, he found it ridiculous the length he was about to go to just to have her. It was only a few seconds until he would be home with her, so he braced himself, put her on his shoulder and wrinkled his nose even more.

~

When Crimson brought Kaelyn to his mansion, he took her inside a bedroom and stood still as he wondered where to place her. He wanted her filth nowhere near his beautifully embroidered and expensive bed covers.

When he figured out the perfect fit for such a homeless person, the floor, he dropped her there and looked down at her, wondering when she would open her eyes.

He still couldn't believe he had brought someone with such a repulsive scent into his clean mansion all because of her blood. He wondered whether to slit her open while she was still passed out, or wait until she would open her eyes so he could take in the satisfaction of hearing her scream her lungs out in pain.

He ended up deciding to wait, the odor so unbearable that he had to leave her alone for a while.

~

As he had been waiting for her to open her eyes, he was almost ready to slit her open so she could bleed out but what stood in his way was he wouldn't find it satisfying. Since he couldn't sink his fangs into her flesh, he still wished to make her scream regardless of how he would have her blood.

When he finally heard movement from upstairs, he knew she was awake and he licked his lips, ready to satisfy his craving as he had shown enough patience.

When he walked back inside, he found her still groaning with her eyes shut as she touched the side of her head. She could still feel the impact from the attack.

The moment she opened her eyes and saw him, she screamed and frantically moved back. "You... you're that..... monster! Don't come near me!"

Infuriated that she called him a monster once again, his veins popped out as his eyes turned red. "How dare you?" he asked aggressively. "I'm the one who saved your life and this is how you show your appreciation? Do you even know who I am?"

Terrified of the monstrous view, she burst into tears and covered her eyes, begging him not to hurt her.

As Crimson watched Kaelyn bawl her eyes out while huddled in a corner, he found her annoying and looked around for anything sharp enough to penetrate her skin so she could bleed out and die.

For Kaelyn, all she could think about was the monster would eat her but when he stopped yelling and there was too much silence, she uncovered her eyes. As she wiped her tears, she saw him still watching her but his monstrous form was gone. She could only see the attractive form she first saw but that didn't lessen her fear.

At that moment, something else caught her attention. She looked around in amazement and then when it hit her, she was unable to contain her excitement as it had been three years. "Oh my, I'm in a beautiful bedroom...an actual bedroom!"

Puzzled, Crimson could only observe as Kaelyn's eyes lit up when she slid the palms of her hands on the smooth floor with giggles, moving away from the corner.

"It's so smooth. I don't remember the last time I sat on a decent floor," she said with a grin, showing off her yellow stained teeth.

Once her excitement of being in a beautiful bedroom and smooth floor ran out, her eyes landed on Crimson and he stared at her with a blank expression. Embarrassed, she moved back and huddled into the corner.

"I'm a vampire, not a monster," he said.

"Hmm?"

"Has it ever occurred to you just how repulsive you are?" he asked, not wrinkling his nose any more as he had adapted to her scent. "Since you're already here, I might as well let you. Do you see that door? Go inside and clean yourself, every part of you."

His words were so blunt that she was almost in tears, but was more confused as to what was going on. With only the view of his back as he shut the door, she wondered why a monster like him, still kept her alive.

How unbelievable. First, he knocks me out, then brings me here, and now I can use his bathroom?

When she got off the floor, she kept her hands together in amazement as she looked around with a smile. Instead of heading to the bathroom right away, she moved around the bedroom and touched everything she could see, such as the tables, books, walls, curtains and anything she could find. For her, it was all fascinating, for she had even forgotten the actual texture of most of what she had touched in that room.

I'm in a house. I never thought I would ever see such a day for the rest of my life.

When she was finally in the bathtub, she giggled several times. It was just water, but not for someone like her. Wanting to use that opportunity to clean herself as much as possible, she spent so much time in the bathroom but it was all worth it for her and by the time she was satisfied, she was fresh and clean.

When she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her naked body, seeing that she was all alone, she took it off and used it for her wet hair. It was no longer matted with dirt and effortlessly had movement.

~

Meanwhile, Crimson was in his bedroom, looking around in his wardrobe for something Kaelyn could wear and he couldn't stop thinking about the look of excitement on her face as she touched the floor.

Did it mean that much to her? It's just a floor.

He got back to looking through his clothes and found something she could wear, then left his bedroom and walked along the hallway.

When he reached the bedroom where he had left Kaelyn, the door was slightly open, just as he had left it and he instantly felt a stirring in his groin as he sank his fingertips into the clothing he had, all thanks to the view.

That can't possibly be...

Kaelyn stood there with nothing on and he could see the view of her back. His eyes started from her long wet hair as she moved it around while using the towel. His eyes traveled further down to the curve of her breast and gentle slope of her hips, making him draw his lower lip between his teeth as she awakened his sexual desire.

He could tell that she was unaware of his presence, for she innocently focused on drying her hair.

He stood there for a while and watched, clenching his fist at her gorgeous figure. Without alarming the situation, he silently stepped aside and wondered if his eyes had deceived him.

After using the towel on her wet hair, Kaelyn wrapped the towel around her naked body and giggled as she gently played with the ends of her hair.

She thought about the type of day she had so far and while she was grateful, she had several questions about Crimson, from when he attacked her, to why he let her freshen up, including whether or not she heard him mention he was a vampire.

What if he's getting ready to kill me?

The more she thought about it, the more she looked around the room as she leaned against the wall. When she noticed the door, she gasped as she rushed to close it with so much panic. She then leaned against it and wrapped her arms around herself with her eyes as wide as they could get.

Did he see me? Of course not. He hasn't yet returned.

~

Crimson was still right outside, and deep in his erotic thoughts because of what he saw. He dropped his head to the side and licked his lips as he remembered the image of Kaelyn's voluptuous body.

So that's what lies underneath all that filth?

As he imagined the several things he would've done to her, had he walked inside at that moment, he snapped out of it when he heard her shut the door.

He got closer to it and held onto the doorknob. "Ready for me to come in?' he asked, almost in a suggestive way as he thought about her naked body once again.

Without waiting for her response, he pushed the door open and saw her wrapped in a towel which she tried so hard to pull down further as she faced the wall.

"I didn't wear my dress yet."

"That thing?" he scoffed, then threw the dress he came with on the bed. "Put this on instead."

When she turned around so she could look at what he had brought for her, he had a little smirk as he marveled at her beauty. It was the first time he had seen her face since her bath. She was completely different, impressing him even more.

Now this is beauty, in every way possible.

As he continued to stare at her, she barely looked at him but could feel his eyes on her. She reached for the dress on the bed and held it against her chest. "Must you keep looking at me?"

"How could I not?"

"To be honest, you terrify me, but at the same time, you let me use your bathroom. I should be dead by now so why am I still alive?"

In a split second and faster than she could process, he was right in front of her. With a flinch, she took a step back but he only stepped forward until he had her trapped against the wall.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.5K 903 31
Twenty-year-old Rosaleen Young is finally living her own life. She has lived her whole life by someone's rules and demands and now is her time to fin...
8.8M 152K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sè" His deep, sexy v...
93.6K 3.5K 55
Kaelynn has been on the run ever since she killed her father on her first shift. When circumstances force her to stop running, how will she ensure sh...
5.9M 285K 97
[THIS STORY WILL BECOME FREE ON JULY 1, 2024] She's the reason the heart of my family had been torn apart. Because that night, I'd unwittingly chosen...