Detective and Detective• Beed...

By RazHasNO_Name

After the incident, Detective Tubbo Minecraft hasn't been in the right head space. His father, the head of th... More

Brotherly reassurance
The whole package
Get started, Asshole
Helping hand
Wound
Homophobic
Drunk
Not Phil
Listen
Hug
Rain
Bald
Missed you
Rose thorn
Attention
Dinner
Milkshake
Dont think.
Creative
Take care

Office file: 224

683 20 57
By RazHasNO_Name

I sat on my office chair, twirling the pen in my hand.

"This case is fucking impossible!" My partner said, running his hand through his messy blonde hair.

I moved some of the files on the desk, trying to read most of them at the same time. Not a smart move for a dyslexic person.

"It's not. You just gotta think harder." I said.

"Hehe."

"Tommy, nows not the fucking time."

"Cmon Tubso! We need some comic relief to help this depressing atmosphere!" He put his hands in the air, taking them out of his brown Trenchcoat he most likely took from our older brother.

"Can you just- get me another coffee?" I said, tangling my hair with my fingers, dragging the bags under my eyes with my hands.

"Whatever." Tommy said, shrugging.

•Tommy POV•

I opened the door, walking out towards the break room, the tail of my Trenchcoat bobbing with every step.

I walked in, seeing my two older brothers chatting. It looked interesting, and as me, being their younger brother, butted in.

"Whatcha talkin bout brothers?" I said, catching both of their attention.

"Just about the news Phil just announced." Techno said, taking a sip of the black coffee in his hands.

"What news?" I asked.

"The one he announced through the intercom?" Wilbur said.

I blinked, confused.

"You weren't paying attention?" Wilbur asked, his tone dropping in disappointment.

"I uhh- maybe?" I said, putting my arms behind my back.

"Well you're lucky you have us or else you would've had a heart attack." Wilbur said.

"What! What is it!?" I asked, impatient.

"Well, there's a new detective coming into the office." Techno said.

New detective!? What! Who! When? Where! Why!?

"What!?"

"Yup. He's coming in from a famous office in America."

"HES AMERICAN!?" I yelled, slamming my hands on the desk. "No, no, no! This will not do!" I shook my head rapidly.

"Too bad. He's coming here in three days." Wilbur said, rolling his eyes.

"And Philza Minecraft has agreed with this!?" I questioned.

"Phil was the one who offered him the space here, dumbass." Wilbur scoffed.

"Well I'm gonna have a chat with father!" I shook my head unacceptably. Wilbur rolled his eyes and Techno crossed his arms, eyeing me.

"Tommy and Tubbo Minecraft report the main office." The intercom blared, stopping me from yelling at my brothers any longer.

"Well I guess you can talk to him now." Techno smiled at the coincidence, his smile fading as soon as it came.

"Well I'm off then." I saluted. "See you boys later!"

"Hey wait, is that my coat!?"

"BYEEE!"

"Tommy and Tubbo Minecraft report to the main office." I heard the intercom yell.

I rolled my eyes, groaning and stood up from my office chair.

I cracked my back and walked off, making my way to the elevator. I waited for the arrow to turn blue, and the doors opened. I stepped in and clicked the '8' button, and it illuminated.

I tapped my foot, impatiently, my boots clanking the floor. This elevator music was not calming.

The elevator made a 'ding' noise, and I stepped out. It was the big office, the one the  head of the building Philza Minecraft worked in. Or in my case, my dad.

He was sitting in his big office chair, straightening files before putting them back down.

He heard the elevator 'ding' and looked up at me.

"Toby, come and sit!" He said, gesturing to one of the two chairs in front of his desk.

I sat in one of the chairs and set my hands in my lap. One of my legs crossed over the other and I waited.

The elevator 'dinged', indicating someone else came up.

"ITS BRITANY BITCH!"

Tommy yelled, stepping out of the elevator.

Phil rolled his eyes. "Toms what did I say about keeping it professional in the office?" Phil sighed.

"What! Im wearing the right clothes, aren't I?" Tommy said, opening his arms out, walking towards the chair.

I scoffed, and looked up to Phil.

"What is that you need Philza? Sorry for the rush, but you know me and Tommy are still working on the case. It's very time consuming, and we haven't even gotten one good lead." I put my hands out, stressed.

"Thats actually why I've brought you two here." Phil said.

Both me and Tommy straightened in our seats.

"I know this is an important and struggle of a case, And Tubbo, you are one of the greatest detectives in our office,"

"..and Tommy is good moral support."

"Hey!"

"I'm joking. But continuing on, after the.. incident.. you've.. how do I put this. Not slacking, but you've been more stressed out. You're not in the best state of mind right now and that isn't helping your work."

I stiffened.

"This is one of the bigger cases in our office, and I think you could use some support. A change. I know you can do it, you just need a different..push." Phil linked his fingers together.

"Are you kicking Tubbo out!?" Tommy yelled.

"No, of course not! Why would you think that!?" Phil asked, seeming offended.

"I dunno dad, you're acting weird!" Tommy yelled, worried.

Phil shook his head.

"I'm guessing you heard I say a new recruit is coming in?" Phil said.

I nodded.

"Just ten minutes ago.." Tommy grumbled, rolling his eyes and crossing his hands.

"He's a recruit from a far office. He was kind enough to accept my offer and fly to a whole other area to help out." Phil started.

"He's going to help you boys out with this case."

"WHAT!? We don't need a babysitter!" Tommy yelled, throwing his hands on the desk.

"He's not a babysitter. In fact, he's your boy's age. I think having another person your age in the office would be nice. You two at the only teenagers in the office after all." Phil said, eyeing Tommy.

My mind was all blurry. I couldnt think properly. Was there a notice in my lack of enthusiasm? Was I slacking? Did I really need help? Would I get replaced? Is this Phil's way of telling me he's letting me go?

My head hurt, a headache forming over the previous one.

Phil looked at me. "Tommy can you step out for a few minutes?" Phil asked, which was more of a demand.

Tommy nodded, crossing his arms and walked towards the elevator. When the doors closed Phil stood up.

My head was in my hands, my fingers pulling on my hair.

I felt a hand place on my back.

"Tubbo.."

"Don't worry. I'm not mad at you, or trying to replace you. I'm just worried for you. You haven't been sleeping very well. You look sickly everyday." He said rubbing my back.

I looked up, letting the tears I didn't even know form, fall to the floor.

"Hey, maybe making a new friend could be a good thing? Listen, if you don't want to, I can tell him he doesn't have to come anymore. I just want to help you Tubbo."

I shook my head and hugged Phil, which he gladly returned.

"Do you want me to call it off?" He asked. I shook my head. "He can come." I muttered in Phil's shoulder.

"Alright bud."
————————————————————————

1217 words
RazHasNO_Name
Welcome to a new story!
Detective AU! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 378 8
Ranboo doesn't talk to people. He's very alone. He's bullied at school, he doesn't like his brothers. He feels like there's no one there for him. He...
30.5K 911 25
"Well have you heard about the kidnaps that have been happening?" "Kidnaps? Here? Okay." "I'm serious. There have been weird things found around the...
15.1K 353 15
Basically Tubbo, Tommy and Ranboo get adopted by sbi, gonna be angst and fluff, ABSOLUTELY NO SHIPS. idk who made the cover i found it on google sry...
26.6K 959 42
"Liam!" Tommy yelled, running forward out into the rain. He felt sick to his stomach and he felt like maybe he was dreaming, but Wilbur had just woke...