Sinful Desire [Yandere genshi...

By Whoasked_886

They were like sides of triangles, polar different from each other yet they always hold each other's hands. B... More

[info]
Prologue
Mondstadt [1]
Mondstadt [2]
Mondstadt [3]
[Extra Chapter]
Mondstadt [4]
Mondstadt [5]
Mondstadt [6]
Mondstadt [7]
Mondstadt [8]
Mondstadt [9]
Mondstadt [10]
Liyue [1]
Liyue[2]
Liyue [3]
Liyue [4]
Liyue [5]
Liyue [6]
Liyue [7]
Liyue [8]
Liyue [9]
Liyue [10]
Liyue [11]
Liyue [12]
Liyue [13]
Inazuma [1]
Inazuma [2]
Inazuma [3]
Inazuma [4]
Inazuma [5]
Inazuma [6]
Inazuma [7]
Inazuma [8]
Inazuma [9]
Inazuma [10]
Inazuma
Liyue
[Sinful Desire]
Sumeru [1]
Sumeru [2]
Sumeru [3]
Sumeru [4]
The game of death [1]
The game of death [2]
The game of death [3]
The game of death [4]
[Backstory]
The Fight [1]
The Fight [2]
The Fight [3]
The Fight [4]
The Fight [5]
The Fight [6]
[The End]

[Back Stories]

246 3 0
By Whoasked_886

This will have the backstories of every single character whose backstories aren't written by Mihoyo.

[Well the back stories are written by Mihoyo but not rn because we are at the third patch]

The characters are-

Murata
Focalor
Ezra
Ayumi

[Murata]

he smiled brightly, but even that couldn't hide his betraying eyes, the man who put trust more than anything has been betrayed by his most dear friend. "you will regret the day you ever thought about doing that." the man in front of him cough his blood on the floor, and the man was terrified cause the man was known for always keeping his word. the betrayed man stood up straight and took small trembling steps toward the kneeling man, he gripped his chin tightly,

"Explain, why? WHY?" his chin was going to break if the torture won't stop but he didn't dare to say a word, even he knew that he was being kind otherwise he will lying six feet underground.

"you are needed, my lord," a voice said from behind, it was his servant whom he trusted. He nodded and stood up sighing, "Banish him." his eyes widened but he knew even that fate would be better than being with Murata.

Murata left his palace to deal with that "threat". When he came back to Natlan, a new desire filled him, to strengthen the nation along with becoming powerful himself. all of that was nothing but for a better future but he became more aggressive and cold, and that's the archon we know that was killed by the hand of Ezra.

[Focalors]

A

sigh was heard in the dark hallway, "I apologize, please forgive me." The "new" hydro archon said to the older one who laid beside her, in the back of her mind she knew that she should run away from the corpse but her body isn't moving.

Her body trembled, "Forgive me my Highness, I couldn't protect you, I couldn't stop you from this." She sighs, turning her gaze to the land of the unknown, They weren't in Fontaine, no it wasn't even other nations.

A small tear strays, staining the beautiful complexion of her old friend, her old master.

Both of them were like twins, from the same place, Celestia. But still different from each other, One pure and the unpure. Both had respective roles, for one to look into the light while the other was looking into the darkness.

But the light got corrupted and the darkness was forced to show its glow. "I apologize for letting you down on this path, I pledge to never let my beloved ones get hurt like this ever again." She stood up straight, she turned around, and took small steps toward the exit.

The exit was ten steps away.

She took one step, the moment when she was born, and saw Ezra staring into the ocean which had her and her "twin" appeared in her mind.

Took the second step, The moment she said her first word, it was the name of her "Twin", she greatly respected her so why did the fate take her away like this?

She took the third step, She remembered the first fight they had, "My Highness, you can't do that!" Her Highness spoke, "Why can't I? The older god says that kissing frogs will turn them into princes!"

She took her fourth step, The time she was insanely sick, coughing up and down. The former archon was the first in command while she was the second in command, that's why she called her Highness but even with all that, her Highness being more important she still takes care of Focalor.

She took her fifth step, She found out that Ezra was in Liyue alongside the older god, Zhongli. She went back to Her Highness to ask for advice on how to approach Ezra.

She took her sixth step, Before she could even crack a conversation with Ezra, But destiny slapped the shit outta her with the archon war.

She took her seventh step, Fighting the other gods alongside the former hydro archon.

She took her eighth step, The image of Her Highness standing still as the Gnosis was given to her, The bright smile filled with happiness on her Highness' face was everything she wanted.

She took the ninth step, Her eyes went back to the corpse for a second. A tear fell to the floor as she reached out to the door.

She took the tenth step, A strange image of a long-haired person who was wrapped in chains, blood pooled out of their eyes as she left the room.

She is finally out of the room, out of her past. "Ezra...you are the only one left now..."

[Ayumi]

I

t laid on the floor, eyes closed. "Wake up." A feminine voice called out. It opened its eyes and turned its head to the person.

"Yes, my lady?" It blankly asked, the person cracked a smile, "What are you, and who made you?" the female asked again, the smile still present on her face.

It replied back with a blank look in its eyes, "I am a robot, project no. 758. I am made by the very first Harbinger, Ezra." Ezra clapped her hand with a smile.

"And I thought I lost my touch." She turns her head to the other person in the room who was working on other robots, "Indeed, I am quite impressed." Sandrone replied, putting the parts on the table.

"What is your name and what is your purpose?" Sandrone asked, interested in the robot. "I am named Ayumi and my purpose is to fulfill my lady's every request."

"Good job." Ezra smiled wholesomely, "What are going to do with it?" Sandrone interrupted her happy thoughts with a question that was directed toward another robot, sitting beside Ayumi.

"A prototype. Ayumi is the perfect version while he is quite buggy."

[Ezra]

Sitting on the bed, the average teenage kid stared at the screen of their phone. "My phone is going to die." With an exasperated sigh, the teen mumbled.

Her gaze to the child that was sitting on the floor with toys, "Hey [E̵͎̝͍̾̏̈́̏̚̕͠r̶̺̯̘̯͚͕̈́́͗͝ŕ̵̳͕͔̪̱͑̆̂̈́̿̒̚͠o̴͖̤̯͙͇͉̺̜̐r̴̬͖̺̈́̀̀̚͝͝], get me my charger." The child shook his head causing her to get irritated.

She sighs and tried to stand up but unfortunately, she loses balance and fall onto the ground. "Fuck me." She mumbled with fury raging through her.

She sighed and stand up but tripped again, falling flat on her face as her vision goes dark.

As her vision comes back, she found her in an unknown place. Feeling confused she looked around to found shit ton of dragons around causing her to hyperventilate in confusion.

"What da fuck" is all that goes through her brain but suddenly a thing in the sky appears and no, it was not a meteorite. It was a creature with four things behind him slightly smaller than him but still fucking huge. 

------------

I will continue her story in the next chapter or something.

And guys if you like this book then please comment, I sometime feels like screaming into the void.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
265K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
458K 13.7K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
430K 10.9K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...