π˜”π˜’π˜Ίπ˜£π˜¦ 𝘐𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦�...

By LateNightWriterz

You were the youngest in the Celestial Court along with your mentor the Celestial Maiden Princess Iron Fan le... More

The Celestial Battle (Past)
As Time Passes On
A Hero Is Born (Part 1)
A Hero Is Born (Part 2)
Calabash
A/N
Impossible Delivery and Making up
Macaque Pt 1

Bad Weather

1.3K 38 9
By LateNightWriterz

Your POV

Ever since the battle with DBK, the city has been building back up since almost everything was destroyed. You decided to pay a visit to Wukong to have a "peaceful" chat with him about MK being his successor. You used your staff to transport you to the entrance of the secret waterfall where Wukong lives. You hold up your hand and used your power to split the waterfall. "I better not regret this" I walked in and the waterfall closes behind me.

I start walking up to his home while little monkeys are peeking out curiously. Once I reach where his house is I'm greeted with a tail wrapped around my waist. "We'll look who decided to come visit me missed me already it has been many years since I've kissed your soft lips," Wukong said behind me before he could continue I elbowed him on the chin making him fall back. "I'm not here to play games with you Wukong I'm here to know how did MK become your successor?" Wukong winced at his injury and sighed "Uhhh I don't have to tell you besides he's the reason that lead me back to you" he said pointing his finger at you. "Classic Wukong being a creep like always you know Macaque wouldn't like you like this," I said. Just then I get held by Wukong's arms "You need to forget him he's gone and won't come back to you he's dead (y/n) and he's never coming back" I struggled to get out "his death makes no sense and you know that they never found his body the dead can't come back to life Wukong. I know you're hiding something and I'm going to find out what it is" I yelled getting out of his grasp just to feel weak making me fall over and feel the balance of nature go off course. "Peaches!"Wukong yelled worried and goes over to your body to hold you. "what is going on?" I asked myself before pulling out my phone to find out what was going on just to be interrupted by a broadcast.

"Citizens it is I Red Son and I have taken over the weather station and will harness the power of nature to return my father to his former glory. This is more of a courtesy really and when I'm finished my father will once more dominate the world and then- oh look a lighting button." Red Son then pushed a button making a lighting strike this made you mad being the nature god and everything. "I can't believe I'm saying this but Wukong take me to the weather station I need to stop Red Son," I said feeling weaker and weaker "Nuh uh peaches you're weak I'm coming with you to help I may be retired but I care about your health" before I could intervene Wukong already summoned his cloud and raced to the weather station.

At the Weather Station

MK and his friends were already there to defeat Red Son however MK is having trouble controlling his powers. "Watch what you're doing MK" Pigsy yelled as the staff hit both Mei and Sandy "Sorry Guys!!" MK apologized
"You dorks done beating each other up?" Red Son asked being amused yet bored of the 'fight' that was going on "Yes and you're next on my hit list" MK yelled and threw his staff at Red Son but it ends up behind MK instead and it extends jabbing MK and is thrown out of the Weather Station.

Your POV

While you and Wukong make your way through the city you see ahead MK falling towards the ground "MK I CAN NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR A SECOND I SWEAR" I yelled as Wukong just smiled at you you've always had a small quirk of making sure everyone is safe and not getting in life-threatening dangers that's one of the things he loved about you. The ground rumbles as MK makes contact with the ground but since he's invincible it didn't hurt him.

"How you doing there bud?" Wukong asked as MK whipped his head with happiness "Montiel King! And (y/n) what are you doing here with Monkey King and why do you look so pale?" His happiness now turned into worried seeing her pale skin and drained (e/c) eyes "I'm fine MK all you need to focus on is defeating Red Son and restoring Nature's balance" I said reassuring him. "Okay now let's go fly up there and we can smash that-" Before he could finish Monkey King interrupts him "No no no in case you forgot I'm retired you're supposed to be taking care of the bad guys besides you're INVINCIBLE right?" Monkey King reminded MK "Well yea I'm invincible but every time I do anything I just gunk everything up I think there is something wrong with me." MK said looking down. You felt bad for MK he needs to know he just needs to believe in himself and it takes practice.

As if he read your mind Wukong set you down on his cloud and got on MK's shoulder inspecting him "Oh yea you're right something is wrong" he said as MK gasps shockingly "What is it? What's wrong?"  "It's you, dummy," Monkey King said as he jumped off MK's shoulders. "To have full control of your powers you need self-confidence," Monkey King said before MK ran up to him "I have self-confidence," he said proudly before getting a reality check from Wukong "No you're just loud. The only way to get self-confidence is-" "Fake it till I make it" MK said earning a scowl from Monkey King "No! Practice! Do you think I took shortcuts? No, it took me centuries of training and fighting and beating up demons just so many demons and losing people along the way." He said looking at you as you smiled back at him "Anyway nothing worth anything comes for free" he said "But what about my friends and the city they are all counting on me" MK said worriedly earning a groan from Monkey King "Fine if it will stop your whining I know a way to limit your powers so you can learn to control them but..." he stopped "but what?" MK asked "You won't be invincible anymore," he said. MK looked down as if deciding he looks at me and I give him a nod. "Alright let's do it," MK said determination in his eyes. "Alright no turning back"

After taking MK's invincibility Wukong flies us over and drops MK in the Weather Station. I look at him wondering why he didn't let me drop too. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" He asked. I smiled and grew a flower out of my hands and places it on his head "Have you met me it's like those centuries meant nothing to you" I said "When will you tell them that you're a goddess you can't hide it from them forever" he said as I looked down to the floor. He had a point before leaving I looked at him and gave him a nod as I jumped off his cloud and landed safely to see MK in front of Red Son.

"Back to beat yourself up some more? And you even brought your nanny what is she gonna do slap me on the wrist?" Red Son laughed at MK "Hey I'll have you know I can control my powers now only downside is I'm not invincible anymore so I could die" MK said causing Pigsy to look at him in panic "WHAT" he yelled "Forget what I said I got this here comes Monkie Kid"

While MK fights Red Son and his clones you go over to the gang and untie them however it was a bit difficult since you're growing weaker "Woah (y/n) you don't look so good what's wrong?" Pigsy said noticing your more pale skin "I'm fine I'll manage" I said as I kept untying them. I look over to see MK get pilled on by a bunch of Bull Clones while Red Son stands on top "Not so tough without all your Monkey Kings powers are you?!" Just then the staff extends Red Son and the bull clones into the air making a giant lightning rod. "Oh look a lighting button," MK said as he pushed it making lightning strike on the poll electrocuting the bull clones and Red Son as he falls to the ground In defeat.

"You may have won this round but... YOU'RE STILL GARBAGE" Red Son yelled as he disappeared using his powers. MK sighed and went over to the control panel of the Weather Station "Let's get this place back to normal" MK pressed some buttons but nothing happened... Panic set on MK's face "Guys nothing is happening" MK yelled everyone went over the controls and tried to fix the weather but nothing happened "Oh no what do we do nothing is working" Mei said pushing many buttons until the ground starts rumbling "Mei what did you push?" Pigsy said "I think I might have hit natural disaster buttons" Just then a tsunami alarm went off in the building and everyone didn't know what to do. While everyone was panicking they failed to notice you slowly standing up. You walked over to the panel catching the attention of everyone "(y/n)?" MK said looking at you. You smiled at them "I guess I should have told you guys sooner" I summoned my staff as my hair was back to my natural (h/c) and your (f/c) kimono appeared right on you as you fly up to the tsunami before it hits the Weather Station I used my staff to redirect the water towards the ocean having it settle down. "Alright now let's fix everything else" You hold your hands up and used your powers to make everything back to normal. From thunderstorms back to sunny days you brought back balance in nature. Smiling in satisfaction you flew back down to where your friends were.

Back on the ground, you look up to see shocked faces making you nervous "Guys please say something" you said nervously about what they'll say "What do you want us to say you just I don't even know what you did" Pigsy said looking at the woman he thought he knew a lot about "Well I guess I can introduce myself properly I'm (y/n) as in the nature goddess previously in the celestial court" I said holding my staff and summoned some flowers to show everything is real. "So yours telling me that the (y/n) who disappeared is our (y/n) who's looked out for us all this time that's... so... AWSOME," Mei said as she looked at all the flowers "So you guys aren't upset with me keeping this secret?" I said "Of course not (y/n) you probably had reasons too though I would like to know more after this over noodles," Tang said containing his excitement. Everyone was happy except a certain Monkie Kid.

"How could you guys be happy right now?" MK stated as everyone looked at him "MK?" I questioned him "How could you keep this from us from me I thought we knew everything about each other this explains how you got on the island so fast and why you've been seeing Monkie King." He said anger in his tone "MK please let me explain I had to for all our safety if I didn't we would have been hurt you could have been hurt I don't want that to happen." I said going up to MK tears in my eyes "You could have told me I thought we were close like siblings I thought we could tell each other everything." MK said as tears started to drip from his face. I gave him a hug "I wanted to tell you so badly but I never knew when would be a good time or what you would have thought of me. I was scared that when I revealed myself people will start coming after me I don't want to leave again" I said until I felt arms around me too "Well I'm going to protect you then with my powers but no more secrets okay?" I smiled and pulled him closer "okay no more secrets" everyone came in for a group hug showing support and love towards you.
while a certain monkey looks down at you proud for telling the truth. "I knew you could do it peaches you have a good family never forget that." Wukong looked down to the side and see a husband and wife with their kid having a picnic and wondered if that will ever be you and him one day together in love forever with children of your guys own only time will tell.

At Night Time
Your POV

After dropping off MK back to his apartment you headed back to your place to finish some projects you were working on. After unlocking the door you're met with the room pitch black which wasn't like this when you left. Summoning your staff you close the door and get into a fighting position slowly going further into the room. You thought it was nothing until you see a note on the floor. Picking it up you open it to see written

You may have left me behind but now I've come back better and stronger. I'm coming for you soon (y/n) and you won't leave me ever again~

~you know who

This gave you a chill run up your spine but you wonder who it could be from. Back then you had many admirers so it can be from anyone. You tossed the note aside but you could think of one person who could have written that but that someone..

Was dead...

Right?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 165 12
"But you know the Monkey King! You two were practically best friends before!" Macaque looked away from the boy, sorrow filling his eyes. "Oh, we wer...
1.3K 26 17
A Monkie Kid fanfic! -- 500 [or, something like that] years ago, back when Sun Wukong was hardly anything more than a laughingstock, The Six-Eared Ma...
67.9K 2.9K 23
Sun Wukong & Macaque x Nezuko Reader _______________________________ ❝Mmm hmm!!❞ π˜Ώπ™€π™ˆπ™Šπ™‰π™„π˜Ύ π™‡π™Šπ™π™π™Ž| Everyone thought that the flesh-eating d...
45K 865 24
Simpin' for chimps and more! Potentially slow updates. [Note: I don't take requests as I prefer writing stories I'm actually interested in myself.]