Cancellation? Vacation!

By bluegreenerlarry

Harry and his friends have been planning this holiday since forever. All their partners will come with them a... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N

E P I L O G U E 1

1.4K 45 59
By bluegreenerlarry

Everything is going very smoothly, something that is quite unusual for Harry.

Sure, his life has generally been very good and he doesn't have any complaints about it, but it just feels different... Like everything has fallen into place.

About two days after he moved in with Niall, Harry made his first appointment with a psychologist. Her name is Zoe and Harry has grown quite fond of her. She really made him open up about every single detail of his life, and he has had insights about his past, future and present that he never had before.

He talked about his mistakes too and about how those made him feel. They talked about his ex, about his relationship with his friends, about Louis...

Overall, the whole therapy thing has been going amazing. Harry is open about his experiences with his therapist and always makes sure to tell people that there is no shame in going to therapy.

Slowly but surely, his interactions with his friends have become as usual again and they all seem to have forgiven him. He's still living with Niall, but he stays over at Louis' apartment quite regularly.

He started doing that after a date they had and when it was raining a lot outside. Louis convinced him to stay over, bribing him with cuddles, and Harry just couldn't resist.

Let's just say Harry loved cuddling and waking up next to Louis a lot and it has become a regular occurrence for him to stay over. It's a habit he can't quite seem to break.

Sexually, they had gone a little bit further than just making out. Harry asked Louis for a handjob two months into dating, and after Louis checked several times if he really had consent to touch Harry intimately, they took the next step.

Harry returned the favor after Louis did it to him, and it was an experience he'll never forget. Strangely, there were a lot of feelings involved from both sides, and that made the act a lot more intimate than Harry would have guessed.

They both hadn't said the three magic words yet, but Harry did feel it. He did really feel the love from Louis, but he also knew that what he felt towards Louis was love too.

Now, Harry has another date with Louis. He has been looking forward to it all day at work and he is now in his room at Niall's apartment deciding what to wear.

Ultimately, he chooses a pink blouse and white dress pants and he keeps his hair loose, not having it into a small bun this time. His hair has grown a lot longer and Harry likes trying new hairstyles with his hair. The bun is something he finds very comfortable, but he still likes his hair loose the best. Louis loves his hair too, playing with it every chance he gets.

After he's satisfied with how he looks, Harry grabs his keys and says goodbye to Amelia, who is cooking dinner for her and Niall.

It's quite a short walk from Niall's apartment to Louis, something Harry appreciates. Sometimes he picks Louis up, most of the time when he organizes the date, and when Louis wants to plan the date, he picks Harry up.

When Harry is a little tired, Louis takes the lead, and when Louis is tired, Harry does the hard work. They kind of share that really.

Soon enough, Harry is knocking on Louis' apartment door. Louis opens the door in just a few seconds, making Harry feel giddy inside. It's always nice to know that his boyfriend is eager and happy to see him.

Louis grins widely and pecks Harry's lips. "Hi, love." He then hugs him tightly, before taking the longer lad's appearance in. "You look good, Haz."

Harry blushes. "Thank you. You look amazing too." And he does. Louis is wearing a pair of skinny jeans that hug his curves just right and on top of that, he is dressed in a t-shirt with a blazer over it. Harry bites his lip, resisting the urge to lunge at his gorgeous date, and instead of that reaches for Louis' hand. "Are you ready to go?"

Louis nods keenly and together they head outside.

Harry prepared quite a simple date. He has reserved a table at their favorite restaurant, an Italian one. They come there so often that the owner knows who they are, yet it never gets old.

After that, they go home to grab Clifford and get a milkshake to consume while walking through the park. They walk hand in hand through the familiar forest they have grown to love, while sometimes exchanging their milkshakes.

It's so simplistic, yet so special to Harry. He loves how even doing these small things with Louis can make him feel warm and giddy inside.

Louis doesn't seem to mind that the date is nothing different than usual either and is just like the sun on a warm summer day, shining brightly.

Harry is captivated by him and is barely able to keep his eyes off him. Especially when Louis laughs or smiles, he can't stop his lips from parting and his eyes from staring at the sweet creature.

Soon, the sun starts to set, however, but Louis is still as bright as ever. They still have to head home, though, so they call Clifford over and head toward Louis' apartment.

Their whole dating life and just life in general is domestic and Harry loves every minute.

When they arrive at their apartment again, Louis flicks on the tv and starts "Friends", the show that they have been watching lately.

Harry automatically grabs a pair of blankets for the two of them and snuggles into Louis on the couch after having laid the warm covers over their bodies.

Louis sighs contently and starts playing with Harry's hair as they watch the TV show. The episode is over too soon to Harry's liking, but he knows that it's time for bed for him. A lot of yawns have escaped his lips and Louis noticed that too. So his date grabs his hand again and leads him toward the bathroom.

They get ready for bed in sync and soon enough they're snuggled in bed together, Louis spooning Harry.

"Tonight was perfect, as always," Louis murmurs against Harry's neck, placing small kisses there. "I loved it."

Harry grins and momentarily turns around to look at Louis' face. "I really liked it too. Honestly, I don't even care what we do, everything is fun and amazing with you." He admits. "I love you-"

The words escape his mouth before he actually realizes it and he slaps a hand over his mouth after he has done it. He closes his eyes and hides his head in Louis' chest. "God, that is not how  I wanted to tell you. Please don't feel obligated to say it back."

"Harry, can you please look at me?" Louis carefully places two of his fingers underneath Harry's chin, making the green-eyed boy lift his head. "Like you said, I don't care where we are or what we're doing, it will be amazing because it's with you." He smiles softly, so... lovingly... "And honestly," he continues, "I couldn't care less where you tell me those meaningful words, because, with you, it will always be special."

Harry smiles sadly and places a small kiss on Louis' cheek. He's about to thank Louis for his sweet words, but he's interrupted.

"I love you too," Louis whispers, placing a kiss on Harry's head. "I love you so freaking much and it makes me feel like the luckiest man in the world that you feel the same. I love Clifford, I really do, but I love you so much more and I'm glad I'm not going to end with dogs."

Harry laughs and stares into Louis' beautiful eyes that he'll never grow tired of. "Can you say it again? I don't quite believe my luck just yet."

"Only if you say it to me again too." Louis compromises, but immediately after that, he repeats the words "I love you" over and over again, kissing him in between his murmurs.

Harry giggles and says it back, and even though the way they said is so simplistic, laying in Louis' bed, it means the world to Harry.

After a while though, they stop repeating the words and a comfortable silence fills the room. Harry nervously plays with his fingers, and because Louis knows him well, he asks what is on Harry's mind.

Harry lets out a shaky breath before saying the words he has been dying to say for a long time. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Louis smiles widely and nods his head eagerly. "You took the words straight from my mouth. Of course, I'll be your boyfriend."

Harry lets out a relieved breath and kisses Louis passionately upon receiving the confirmation, but then realizes that there's something else he's dying to ask - or - to be specific - do...

Louis caresses his boyfriend's cheek. "There is something else on your mind, Haz. Tell me. I love you so much, there is nothing that you can't tell me."

Harry groans. "God this is fucking embarrassing."

Louis shakes his head. "It doesn't have to be, love. Just get on with it, and I'm sure it will be perfectly fine."

Harry closes his eyes and decides to quickly get the words out. "Can I blow you?"

Louis splutters, clearly not expecting the question, but then he slowly nods. "Yeah, yeah, of course, only if you're sure and completely ready. I would love that."

Harry smiles and surges forward to capture Louis' lips. The soft touch is now so familiar and safe to him, he can't get enough of it.

Louis reciprocates the kiss and slips his tongue into Harry's mouth with ease. Harry moans when he feels Louis' tongue meet his own and he can feel himself harden.

He then remembers to focus on his task, so he starts trailing kisses down Louis's neck, slowly tugging his t-shirt off. When the piece of fabric is removed, he starts placing kisses on Louis' chest too, slowly moving down.

Louis seems to be impatient, clearly not liking Harry's teasing, but he doesn't act on it. His boyfriend is always so considerate, always keeping in mind that Harry was once harassed by his ex to do sexual deeds.

Harry loves that about him.

He carefully starts unbuttoning Louis' trousers, not letting his mouth leave Louis' tan skin, and soon enough the pair of very tight jeans is discarded and Harry only has one layer of fabric left to conquer.

His mouth trails even lower and he starts placing kisses on top of Louis' boxers, teasing his boyfriend even more. Louis is getting more frustrated and is clearly finding it hard to not act on that frustration. His hands are gripping the duvet and he's writhing around. "Haz, I do love you." He groans. "But could you please get on with it? I'm about to wet my pants."

Harry chuckles but complies, finally peeling Louis' boxers off. When he is face to face with the familiar sight, he starts to get nervous. Deciding to start with something he is more confident about, he grabs Louis' cock in his hand and starts spreading the pre cum that has escaped Louis' slit.

Louis groans, becoming even harder - if that's even possible - and Harry is reminded of the fact that he wasn't planning on giving a hand job, but has another goal in mind.

So he leans down, carefully wrapping his lips around Louis' tip, and slowly moves his mouth down.

"Fuck Haz." He can hear Louis groan, encouraging Harry to move even lower.

He experimentally starts bobbing his head up and down and according to Louis's moans, he's doing a fairly good job with his first blow job.

"You're doing so good, love," Louis mumbles, his hands reaching for Harry's hair. Instead of running his hands through it softly, something he usually does, he tugs on the locks of his hair, making Harry groan.

"That's it, H." Louis encourages, repeating the tugging that his hands are doing. "Feels so good."

Harry starts moving his head up and down even faster, adding his hands to the lowest part of Louis' cock that he can't reach, occasionally fumbling with Louis' balls too.

After a few more bobs of his head, he can feel Louis tug him upwards by his hair. "Haz, please pull off. I'm close."

Harry refuses to move away, however, and instead sucks even harder than before, causing Louis to curse and shoot his load into Harry's awaiting mouth. "God, Haz."

Harry grins, satisfied with how disheveled he has left Louis, and moves away.

"No, baby, stay there." Louis urges his boyfriend, pecking his lips. "If you're comfortable enough, I would love to return the favor?" He glances down at Harry's obvious boner. "Or I could just get you off with a hand job, whatever you want."

"I want your mouth," Harry admits, making Louis grin.

And his wish was fulfilled. But instead of their actions only having the goal of orgasm, it's so much more than that.

Harry feels so incredibly safe around Louis and it gives him a huge satisfaction to make the person he loves feel good.

After Louis has made Harry come too, he lets Harry come down his high, before hugging him closely again. "Was that okay? We didn't move too fast, did we? Was tugging your hair too much for you?" Louis asks softly, a hint of worry evident in his voice.

Harry silences him by placing a chaste kiss on Louis' pink lips. "It was perfect, Lou. I loved every second of it. I love you."

That makes his boyfriend smile and together they have a peaceful night, sleeping deeply while laying in each other's arms.

-

Only one more epilogue left! I'll put the story on completed, because it's practically done, but do stay tuned for the second epilogue!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 15.5K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...
81.6K 5.2K 31
Β» π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ Β« α΄€α΄ α΄€ΙͺΚŸα΄€Κ™ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴒᴏɴ α΄€s α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄α΄…ΚŸα΄‡ ᴏʀ α΄˜α΄€α΄˜α΄‡Κ€Κ™α΄€α΄„α΄‹ [ π˜“π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ α΄…α΄€Ι΄Ιͺα΄‡ΚŸα΄€ α΄˜α΄€α΄ΚŸα΄€. [ ΙͺΙ’ α΄€α΄„α΄„α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄›: @_...
192K 6.6K 26
Louis Tomlinson is a senior in college where he studies drama. Since his parents threw him out after they found out that he was gay, he has two jobs...
2.1K 79 18
A love that got so toxic. "What are we doing here Harry? Liam? For fucks sake!" "Louis. Calm down. We're concerned about you two." "Aren't we on a hi...