Not A God

Oleh Kaiokengoku

A young man named Travis got hit by a truck while trying to save a young boy. With the hard blow Travis he re... Lebih Banyak

Characters Travis met
In Da Beginning
Hero
Topic
Who Asked
Good Food
Carti Creates Miracles
If Good Looks Could Kill
Bro I Solo
First time [18]
Villain named Nick
She a pervert
Mo!!!
She Solos
Fubuki arrives
A peeping Fubuki
They wanna share me
One Two , Pussies
Man I hate Clichés
S-CLASS
Doing the Job
Fight back Ngga
Vacation before Invasion
Invasion
Invasion Part 2
One Punch Man Break
Sup World
I will Conquer
Revenge
You Owe me one
God Of War
My Plan is flawless
I Ain't no hero
She baddd
Meeting them all
W Day
Blackmailing a Heroine
I can handle it
Ajumma Hot
The waifu
She a thot now
Flirting Hurt no one
Great Head
Naive Little Sister of the main Character
The urge to Cuck
Bathroom Head
Long awaited yet Lame
In the next room
In the next room part 2
Fresh cut
Teasing Her
Ntr victim syndrome
Props to the mentor

THANKS FOR READING

1K 19 5
Oleh Kaiokengoku

As Chu QingYin continued to suck his cock Travis got more and more stimulated. His cock was now sensitive to anything she would do to his cock. When she slurped his Travis's cock would twitch widly, when it went down her throat it would throb like crazy. This gave her even more pleasure just from sucking him. Her panties were soaked wet from the orgasming.

Her jaw got sore since she had to opened her mouth wide all the time. So Travis decided to cum. Releasing all his semen in her mouth as it straight up filed it all up. She swallowed everything down her throat and smiled in satisfaction. He took her phone and took a photo so she could fap when she got home.

" That was great for your first time. I commend you. Now get up because I wanna go take a piss" He said. She however didn't get up." I want you to piss in my mouth" She said. Travis stared at her and couldn't help but think she was a freaky girl. Well since she asked he would do it.

She opened her mouth wide and Travis began to take a piss in it. He watched as she bathed herself in his piss while swallowing the most. It kinda made him hard. After he was done he got dressed.

" Well I had fun. Next time I should visit your place and have some fun" She said seductively. Travis laughed and said." Nah I wanna do it at your house. I'd like face fuck you on the same bed Qin Li sleeps on" He said.

She smiled erotically and said." I'd like that too. " Travis then walked out the office after he spanked her ass which left a mark.

The sun had set and Travis wondered which house he would visit now. Well ain't no place like home.

The next day.
Travis got up and saw Justina sleeping on top of him. He had already found her fast asleep when he came so he couldn't get some pussy. Maybe he might get this morning. She answered that assumption with a yawn. Which got him smiling.

" Goodmorning My love. How'd sleep?" She asked. " Great but i feel that something was missing before I slept" He answered.

She smiled and nodded, knowing what he wanted Justina took of her clothes and bent her back infront of him. Travis held her fat ass and Smacked it.

" Ahh yess" She screamed. Travis took his cock and shoved it inside her pussy. " Fuck me HARD, My Love"

She held the bed sheets as Travis started pounding her hard. Justinas face was filled with pure bliss as Travis ravaged her from behind. He treated her like a savage which was the reason she loved him. Travis smacked on her ass repeatedly as pounded her.

" Yeshhh. My love that feels soo goood!!" She screamed , her pussy clenching around him hard as she climaxed.

Justina laid her head on the bed. Her body shook widly from Travis's hard thrusts.

" Ahh... yeess ahhhh. I love it!!"

Travis held her waist tightly as he started moving slowly. His pace decreased but her pleasure didn't. Since Travis was trusting hard which send a wave of pleasure in her body. Justinas eyes turned cross-eyed as she smiled erotically.

He pulled her by the hair as he fucked her. She climaxed again and released a loud moan. The sound of his hips slamming her ass filled the whole room added by her loud moans and dirty talk.

Travis continued to fuck her for the next 3 hours. He cummed inside her womb completely filling up her womb with his semen. Justina had a satisfied smile on her face as turned to look at him. Travis also smiled and took his cock out making her twitch. More of his semen poured out her pussy as she fell face first on the bed.

" You want some juice?" Travis asked. She nodded while her face was still planted on the bed. Travis blitzed to the kitchen and quickly came back and gave her the glass of juice. Well she couldn't move any body part so he had to give it to her mouth to mouth, he also slipped in a sensu bean in her mouth.

Justina who was powerless suddenly felt a wave up energy entering her body. She got up and hugged Travis." Please carry me down stairs I can't feel my legs" She asked kindly.

Travis nodded even though he knew she was lying. He walked down the stairs and put her on the couch. Travis sat beside her and took his phone out and ordered some food.

' I'm tired of cooking. Maybe the girl I bad can be a great cook'

The food came a couple minutes later. He placed it on the coffee table and took his food out first.

" Can't you be more of a gentleman?" She asked while pouting.

Travis glanced at her with a mouth filled with food. He shook his head no and continued to eat.

' How cute' She thought.

After he finished eating Travis got up and took his stuff to the bin. Justina ate hella slowly which kinda annoyed Travis. He was still hungry and seeing her slowly savour her food he felt conflicted. He took a quick shower and got dressed.

" Call me if you anything. I'll be back later at night. Be ready for a pounding"

He then took his car and drove out the yard. He was gonna go visit his the lovely Ajumma then maybe look for his waifu. Then see how the God of War was doing. With his day planned out Travis sped his car passed the highway.

Soon he arrived at Lee Hye-suns Cafe. He parked his car and got out. Entering the shop Travis was greeted by Lee Hye-sun who had a beautiful smile on her face.

" Travis, you're here. Is that you car parked outside, wow I didn't know you were rich" She said.

Travis smirked a little. " You never asked though. How about I take you on a joy ride?" He asked.

Lee Hye-sun though about it for a second the next second she nodded. Travis pulled her by hand as they walked to the car. He opened the door for her and she got in.

He blitzed to the other side and entered the car. The car roared as he started it. Lee Hye-sun had was excited as he continued to rev the car. He then drove off in fast speeds. He didn't want her to pass out so he drove in a moderate but fast pace.

After a couple laps around the neighborhood he stopped the car by her cafe. She had a beautiful smile on her face as she turned to Travis" that was great! I wanna go again. How about you come pick me up after work so we can go on a night cruise " She asked in an excited tone.

Travis smiled a little and nodded "Yeah sure let's go. When do you get of work?"

She thought about it for a second and answered " At Six Pm. Normally that is, who about you arrive 30 minutes passed 6?"

" Sure, I'll do that." The next second Lee Hye-sun pecked Travis on the lips. Staring into each others eyes with passion they slowly went into for kiss again. Lee Hye-sun wrapped her hands around his neck, Travis pulled her up and placed her on his lap as they continued to kiss.

They're tounges clashing with each other, his hands on her ass fondling it tightly. Lee Hye-sun moaned a seductively as they kissed. After a minute they broke the kiss as she exhaled.

" See you after work" Travis nodded and she opened the door and got out.

' monday left me broken'

[ This Fan-fiction is dropped. I'd like to thank you all for the support you really gave me a boost in my writing. This isn't the last Fan-fiction I'll write. I just gotta get my schedule straight and I'll write yet another one. Hope you are all ready. And Peace]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1K 22 8
She didn't know how or why, but she had ended up in these wastelands and alien to flora... Also, that the air had a horrible aroma to the point of ca...
63.2K 2K 42
Akemi was the most powerful immortal of another world. Why did I say "was"? Oh, because he's been reincarnated into the body of a powerless 16 year o...
38K 1.7K 28
When one of the most powerful and feared cursed spirits possesses a young boy, the world seems to be on the verge of collapse. However, everything is...
15.7K 456 28
"What is that thing...?" Karot stares at the files, trying to understand exactly what he is reading. Is this really what Gero's ultimate creation is...