How to train you dragon-Eris...

Da randomstuff12354

Berk is a place where you kill or be killed. Eris starts dragon killing academy and what will she do when she... Altro

This is Berk
Welcome to Dragon Training
Hiccup not so Horrendous Haddock
Lightning and Death itself
The Dragons Nest
The Red Death
He's Up
This is Berk
~~Snoggletog~~
Where are our dragons going
Happy Snoggletog
~~Riders of Berk~~
How to Start a Dragon Academy
Viking for Hire
Animal House
•authors note•

Eris

570 8 6
Da randomstuff12354

Hi! This is a book about Httyd and I DONT OWN IT! I only own Eris and her dragon. I might continue on and do rtte etc.

D/k=dragon kind
D/n=dragon name

I imagine Eris's father to look like Stoick but with blue eyes and blonde. Eris's mom is just like her but without freckles and shorter with braids in her hair. Her youngest brother looks like Nuffink but with blue eyes. Her second youngest brother looks the same but with brown hair and so dose the third youngest.

Start: 4-3-23
Finish:-

                              Eris Laufey

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

14.6K 597 17
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies Republishing of How to Protect Your Dragon <3 ... Ah, Berk. The perfect island where Vikings and dragons can live in p...
9.8K 246 9
You and Grimmel have been together since the very beginning. From when he first killed a dragon to then. But one day, you find a dragon and saved it...
85.8K 1.9K 34
Vexi left Berk when she was 5 because of the dragons. Her parents hated to kill dragons so they left. Victoria is her real name, she had to leave Ber...
5K 127 14
Y/n was the daughter of a long line of chiefs in a dragon hunting village. Growing up she always admired what her peers done but deep down she knew s...