Affogato Cookie x Female CRK...

By IHateMyselfII

Female assistant cookie run kingdom reader x Affogato Cookie ๐Ÿ’€ Cookie run kingdom is not owned by me but is... More

1.The Kingdoms Shut in Assistant
2. Affogato Cookie is เถฉเท
3.Assistant's Cleaning Nightmare
4. Assistant and Affogato suffering
5. Sad reality, you get no bit-witches...
6.Fired, baked Y/n wants to get hit by a rake
7. Assistant no more
8. Gnome Moment
9. Affogato hates y/n
10. Y/N Strikes Back!
11. Gnomed Gnightmare
12. Gnomeeting
13. The part where they make hats โˆ†
14.The part where they go to the gnome cafe
15. The part where they ACTUALLY are in the gnome cafe
16.Jelly Satans Hot Jelly Ramen
17. Gingerchad
19. The part where Affogato is being a lil goofy ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
20.Affogato Unhinged
21. Insert A Title Here Since The Author Is Tired

18. Affogato is a Toe Eyed Cabbage

71 4 3
By IHateMyselfII

Meanwhile in 'Hell'

Y/n and Custard were hidden behind a bush in the castle garden.

"Custard we gotta run.. " whispered y/n.

Custard looked shocked

"No! what about the other gnomes y/n!" custard objected.

"Shh keep quiet, oh my witches earth bread is literally so strange, wait let me think Custard... " y/n began to actually use her brain for something other than sugar gnomes finally succumbing to a solution.

Y/n placed both hands on Custard shoulders maintaining eye contact unlike the other times were y/n would usually shy away from it. She sighed her eyes briefly shut as she then opened them again.

"Custard I want you and the gnomes to run I'll distract them since I think they mainly only want me. "

Affogato P. O. V

"Now gingerbrave watch as I administer this concoction of my potion with my incense around the room. "

I've lighted my incense all around the room blocking control from pomegranate cookie wherever she is... I figured out she was up to no good as me and Gingerbrave checked the soup and found grinded pomegranate gems...

I approach y/n gracefully she is placed on the table so sweet so, oh whatever-

I yeet the potion on y/ns face.
As she begins shuffling uncomfortably a stressed look on her face.

"You see Gingerbrave I've used the incense to block out any retaliation from the supposed curse user who I think is pomegranate cookie!..."

I say as I plaster a troubled look...

"Wow! How smart Affogato Cookie! You truly are amazing! Oh look she is getting up! "

I see a sluggish y/n wake up

"Affogatooo you toe eyed *hic* cabbage what did you do to the soup? "

I mentally facepalm at the idiocy of the cookie.

"Who did you see in your dream? Y/n? Was it me? No. Now get on with your life~"

She looked down as her eyes widened "CUSTARD WHERE IS CUSTARD?! "

She immediately started panicking for no reason...

"Ahaha~ don't worry I've lit the incense everywhere right Gingerbrave? "

Gingerbrave immediately turned his attention back to me.

"Sir yes sir! He has lit it everywhere! "

Y/n still looked panicked

"So the gnomes and custard are safe? "

I look at y/n gently placing my hand on hers to calm her down.

"You toe eyed cabbage don't touch me.!"

My eyes widen a look of hurt on them..

Ahh, dammit I guess I need to do more than save the kingdom to earn her trust back.

"Everything is alright y/n.."
Gingerbrave said while patting y/n's back.. What is this hurt in my heart? Why is it tying up like this? It hurts... So badly...

"Thanks Gingerbrave now how do we wake them up? " y/n said smiling...

Oh I wish I could make her smile... Perhaps she is my kingdo-No that kingdom is impossible to reach anyway.

"Cmon y/n let's go yeet potions on everyone's faces like Affogato did to you! "

"Yeah wait what.. "

They took the potion and ran to the patients together... And left me behind

I've, I've messed up... Why does my face look so sad? A kingdom itself is pointless without people who care about me.

I forgot why I wanted a kingdom in the first place...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 36 8
From partying in another Kingdom, to being introduced to the Cookies of Darkness, Clover Cookie has a lot of information to take in. Pure Vanilla Coo...
77.4K 1.2K 76
Come join the dark side of wattpad, my friend. None of the characters belong to me! Credit to devsisters!!! (It's rated mature cause I curse. FYI: th...
30K 305 27
Your typical one shot book / head cannon for personal indulgence. Except it's much more cringe and personalities might not be arcuate (Edit) What I s...
68K 1.7K 22
Pure vanilla x she/her/they/them (more fem) reader Summary; Y/N cookie (or whatever flavor you are) leaves for an adventure for the first time in ye...