13. The part where they make hats ∆

"Hmm~ hmm~ how sweet of us to make these darling sugar gnomes hats~. Affogato smiled.

" Sugar gnome underrated, sugar gnome deserves human rights. " You say contrasting Affogatos dramatic wordplay.

"Darling~ we could use the chilly cones from the snowy area in our kingdom, hollow them out and turn them into small, cute hats~."

You looked at Affogato confused on why he's calling you darling again.

"Uh, k but who is cutting the hats to make them hollow..? "

"Oh my darling~ I don't want your sweet hands to get hurt... "

"Uhh... "

Affogato then proceeded to pull out a variety of candy items, even saws which were newly introduced to the kingdom! Affogato's eyes dilated as he began hollowing out every snow cone. It was so brutal, so fast, so filled with emotion and pent up anger. It was like the Apocalypse...

Then he stopped and reverted back to his graceful self.

"Mhmhmhm~ all done sweetheart! ~" Affogato chuckled innocently.

"Damn you did all the work affogato thanks-" "Anything for my sweetheart~" Affogato butted in attempting to close the space and tension between you two.

"Uhh, uhh-" You say clearly confused (and a lil embarrassed. "

Ah earth bread, Affogato is plotting something again...

"Oh darling~ we need to put the cones into the cart~ but I'll do it for you~."

This sudden change in Affogato scared poor y/n.

The next day

Affogato spent his time cleaning your room, hoping it will get you to love him.

"Uhh who is that? Next to-next to my bed? -"

The face looked confused.

"It's just me honey~" Affogato smiled thinking about the revenge he will have once he earns back his trust.

"So! Darling!~ I went and got us a spot at the Sugar Gnome Cafe they immediately established after we gave them those hats. ~ I remembered you adored sugar gnomes honey! ~"

"Oh earth bread, is this another dream... " you mumble.

"It's unfair how, I get nothing like this in real life.. " Okay you are really out of it and are still possibly in you dream.

You then grabbed...AFFOGATO'S FACE.?!

"What a sweet looking face with the.. Most beautiful eyes I've ever seen... " You say pinching his face.

Affogato cookie was surprised and honestly he was a quite flustered.

He placed his hand on your hand leaning into it., a look of genuine compassion in his eyes as he closed them while smiling, a real smile.

"Pure perfection... " You say drowzily before retracting your hand and going back to sleep while hugging your marshmallow pillow.

Affogato was confused on what he just felt. A cookie that didn't mind his ice cream and coffee origins? He couldn't wrap his head around it...

*CRASH*

"OH HEY MY LOYAL ASSISTANTS LET'S GO TO THE GNOME CAFE!!! " Custard cookie the III shouted.

Y/N immediately woke up.

"OH OH OH MY EARTH BREAD LET'S GOO CUSTARD!!! " The two practically speed ran through the usually quiet hallways of the castle kingdom.

Affogato cookie just breathes a disappointed sigh nodding in disapproval while then going after the two.