JJ Maybank imagines

By ItsJJsBtch

โœจhousekeepingโœจ ~~ ๐Ÿคชstupid things have good outcomes all the time ~~ ๐Ÿ˜กif im the one mediating we've hit rock... More

A/N
kook turned pogue
no pogue on pogue macking
psycho
thats my girl
self inflicted
don't go
staring
shark week
inhaler
bruises
drugged at midsummers
baby
baby (pt. 2)
baby (pt. 3)
baby (pt. 4)
liquor
drunk
haunted
kiss and make up
heartbeat
A/n
commit
practice
car wash
trauma
family
blame
broken promise
A/n
gone
gone (pt. 2)
phone number
sick
surfing
use me
dreamer
what could've been
chasing you
chasing you (pt. 2)
filming uh-oh
hate
interview
knight in cargo shorts
drowning
trust
A/n
panic attack
kitty hawk
mrs. maybank
drunk driving
months go by
months go by (pt. 2)
mrs. badass
long distance
bodyshame
seatbelt
butterflies
surfs up
in sickness and health
best friends to lovers
arguments
missing
missing (pt. 2)
missing (pt. 3)
clean
clean (pt. 2)
i'm with you
dating your sister
dating your sister (pt. 2)
break it up
take it out on me
love, your sis
turbulence
needy
poguelandia
admit it
me and mine
dumbass
when we were young
fire
soccer
surfer boy
i'm sorry
revenge
mine? yours.
i'll protect him
kook party
home
i object
stunt
tubing
no hands
a forever thing
scared to be happy
spa day
see you later (pt. 2)
lets run away
red carpet
love story
safe place
sweet dreams
ambulance rescue
falling in love
teach me how to love
daddy dearest
my best friend
i'll protect her
i'll protect her (pt. 2)
control
drunk talk

see you later

5.8K 63 58
By ItsJJsBtch

see you later: after y/n routledges murder, she follows the pogues to help find her body from the afterlife.
———
Sorry in advance. This is a sad imagine so if you don't feel like possibly crying, don't read this.
Anywho, this wasn't a request, just something I've wanted to write for awhile so please enjoy :)
———

Third person pov

Y/n ran through the woods, pushing her body with every ounce of strength she had left. Branches scratching her arms left and right as her chest heaved, pain beginning to slow her down.

She had somehow found herself running through the marsh from none other than Rafe Cameron. None of the pogues knew she was going on a solo secret mission, the goal? Find out everything she could to counter attack Wards next move. She had to protect her people, her best friends, along with her beloved boyfriend, JJ and brother, John B.

"Fuck!" She shouted in pain, her foot catching on a branch and sending her into the wet soil below, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Her breathing was rapid, her heartbeat picking up in fear. She knew Rafe wasn't far behind when she heard his shouts.

"You're dead, Routledge!" His voice echoed through the ominous layers of trees, making it ten times harder for her to stay calm. The sky was turning dark as the sun set under the horizon.

She would have continued the sprint for her life but the fall caused her ankle to twist, snapping just as easy as a twig, "You don't have to do this!" Her cries pleaded with the unhinged Cameron. Out of the corner of her eye she saw him walking through the trees, "We can work something out!"

"I'm done trying to make deals with you, pogues! It ends now." When he looked to his left they locked eyes and he took quick strides over to her. She tried getting up and fighting against him, but it was no use. His legs straddled her, his hands wrapping tightly around her neck and cutting off air flow.

"R-Rafe." She cried out, "Please d-don't do this!" The gasps for air were now loud as she struggled to breath. Her arms smacking him, clawing at his skin, doing anything to get him to let go.

He tightened his grip on her neck, feeling her body slowly becoming weak. He knew that with her gone, all the pogues would be distracted mourning for her. She was their link, the glue that held them together, without her they would be nothing. John B would lose the last remaining family member he had, JJ would be without the only girl he's ever loved. Kie, Sarah, and Pope would lose their best friend.

Y/n took one final breath before her eyes closed and her grip on his arms loosened, letting her arms fall onto the dirt beneath her. Rafe held two fingers to the side of her neck, feeling no heartbeat.

She was dead.

Gone.

*meanwhile at the chateau*

With the sky now dark everyone was falling into a pit of panic trying to figure out why Y/n wasn't home yet.

"Last I knew she was going to meet you at The Wreck." JJ pointed to Kiara and tried remembering the last interaction he had with his girlfriend. He remembered clearly that she promised she'd be home before dark and that she was going to see Kie for a bit. She promised him.

"She did," Kie ran her hands through her hair, "Then she left and said she had something to take care of. Anyone know what? John B?" She asked their best friend, knowing that if anyone had any idea where Y/n was, it would be her brother. They were two peas in a pod, everyone swearing they shared the same brain.

"I-I don't know," John B sighed worriedly, "I haven't talked to her since this morning when I woke her and JJ up." With every passing second they became more distressed about her whereabouts. No matter where the Routledge sister went, she was always home before sundown. They had too many people against them right now for her to alone on the streets, especially during the night.

"Okay, so the trail goes cold after she left The Wreck," Pope was now stood, thinking of what to do, "So we start there and look for clues."

"We can't waste anymore time, we have to go now." Sarah insisted and they all followed her out the door. As the blondes walked next to one another she gave JJ a sympathetic look, "We're going to find her." Her voice was soft spoken, holding hope.

"We have to," JJ replied, "She's all I got."

What they didn't know or see was that Y/n was there, somewhere in a strange in-between state screaming and shouting at them.

"I'm in the marsh!" She shouted at the pogues as they piled into the Twinkie, "John B!" Her hands grabbed onto her brothers arms but he felt nothing as he shifted the vehicle into drive and stepped on the gas, taking them to the front of The Wreck.

"I don't see anything." Kie said to her friends as they all spread out to look for traces of Y/n.

"My phone! Guys! My phone is over here!" Y/n stood where her phone had fallen into the dirt. This would hopefully tell them she was in distress since she'd never leave the device behind. She found herself beginning to cry, feeling hope slip through the cracks of her broken heart.

"Dammit!" JJ ripped hit hat off his head and squeezed it between his hands. He was panicking, the thought of anything bad happening to his girl sending him into a spiral, "Where is she!?"

"She couldn't have gone far," John B squeezed his shoulder and tried getting him to calm down, "Maybe she went to see if Sarah was home and got caught up?" He suggested another idea.

"No! No!" Y/n cried as she tugged at her hair. She knew that if the pogues left they wouldn't come back, they'd leave behind the only trace of evidence showing she was in distress. She had to get them to stay.

One by one the pogues began getting back into the Twinkie, "No! Listen to me!" Y/n screamed at the top of her lungs. As JJ went to get into the van she made a last ditch attempt and grabbed onto his hand. This time her hand didn't slip right through his like a gust of wind, there was resistance.

JJ's blue eyes spun around and locked with hers for a brief moment, almost as if he could see her, "Yes! JJ, I'm here!" She pleaded with him and tried pulling him along with her but she could no longer grab onto his hand, "fuck!" With anger coursing through her veins she kicked her phone in the grass. Only this time it moved slightly, "Yes! Guys, my phone!"

"Hold on, what is that?" JJ squinted his eyes to look at a reflection he saw in the grass, "Is that her phone?" His hand reached down and grabbed the device, shock written all over his face.

"The marsh! I'm in the marsh!" Y/n shouted again.

"Why would her phone be here?" Pope asked the shaggy-haired blonde, "Does anyone know her password?" Before he could even finish his sentence JJ was typing in her passcode and unlocking her phone.

"Give me that," John B snatched his sisters phone from JJ's hands, "Her watch is connected to her phone, we can track it with the GPS." He went to the 'Find My' app and clicked on her watch, "Wait...this can't be right."

"It's right, JB! The marsh!" Y/n repeated over and over again.

"Why is she way out there?" Sarah asked as she looked at the pogues, "She knows there's gators out there, especially that area."

"She's not scared of gators," JJ found himself chuckling at the fact his girlfriend held minimal fear to things normal people would be terrified of, "Let's go." He ushered his friends quickly back to the van and they jumped in. This time Y/n got in as well and although none of them could see her, it's almost like her boyfriend felt her presence as he whispered, "We're comin', cupcake." The gut feeling he had told him something was wrong, but he pushed it aside as John B sped down the road.

They parked the van as close as they could without risking getting stuck as Pope followed the GPS, "She's about an eighth of a mile that way." He held his arm up and pointed through the dense woods ahead of them.

"I don't get why she was out here in the first place," Kie admitted, "Something isn't right."

"Stay focused." John B brushed past her and was the first to begin traversing the marsh.

"She doesn't go anywhere without her phone," JJ explained as they walked, "If she left it behind its cause she had to."

"Maybe she was running from someone," Pope thought out loud, "It says we're right next to her, anyone see her?"

"Y/n!!" JJ called out, "Princess, you out here!?"

"Y/n! It's your brother!" John B tried coaxing her in case she was hiding somewhere, letting her know she was safe to come out.

"Guys..." Sarah felt her stomach drop when she saw a pair of shoes poking out behind a tree, "Is that..?"

"Oh my god!" Kiara was the first to see what she was talking about and rushed over immediately. A loud gasp and cry left her lips when she saw Y/n laying in the dirt, seemingly unconscious.

"Y/n!" Pope shouted and dropped his knees near her head and checked her pulse, "She doesn't have a pulse!"

JJ placed his hand to his chest as he began hyperventilating, "Y/n." He whispered, "No, no, no. Y/n!" He shoved past his friends and fell to the ground next to her, grabbing her limp hand into his, "Wake up!"

Sarah wrapped her arms around a distressed John B as he covered his face and cried, "She's gone." His head nuzzled into his girlfriends neck as he trembled.

Y/n sat across from JJ, both of them hovering over her body, "JJ, you did it, you found me." She saw the tears falling down his cheeks and instinctively went to wipe them away. To her surprise her hand landed softly onto his cheeks, they both gasped.

"Y/n?" JJ looked up through his tears and locked eyes with her, except she looked different. She was pale, dark bruising around her neck, twigs, branches, and dirt scattered throughout her usually perfectly brushed hair, "Please come back to me, I need you," His blue eyes were now pouring out tears like a waterfall, his chest felt hallow with a void that only she could fill, "You're all I've got left."

"I can't, baby." Y/n tried her best to be strong for not only her boyfriend, but for her brother and friends as well, "I love you so much, JJ Maybank. You'll see me again one day."

"No! I need you now!" JJ shouted in desperation, he needed her here, not in some strange hallucination he was having, "Come on, wake up, wake up!" His head fell to rest on his girlfriends chest, "I love you.."

Hearing those words brought Y/n a warm feeling in her chest as she closed her eyes. As Y/n continued rubbing JJ's back he began panicking when he could no longer feel her hand or hear her voice, "No! Y/n!" His body shook as he cried, causing all the pogues to rush over and comfort him to the best of their abilities. Soon enough John B and JJ were holding one another with Y/n's hand locked between theirs.

Y/n stood from the ground with tear stained cheeks, not wanting to leave them, but she didn't have a choice. Rafe may have won this battle but with a fire of anger and revenge now ignited in everyone's heavy hearts, he wouldn't win the battle.

The beloved Routledge sister leaned her head back and closed her eyes, promising that no matter where she ended up after finding peace, she would always look over her people. Not a day would go by where she wouldn't be the angel on JJ Maybanks shoulder, pushing him to go on even without her by his side.

Her body relaxed and she let out one last breath before succumbing to the bright white light above. Peace. Peace in the belief that one day they would see each other again.

This isn't goodbye, it's simply see you later.

___________

What have I done

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 362 27
In which Melody Boudreaux falls in love with JJ Maybank. All while going on a dangerous treasure hunt to find missing gold. RANKINGS 09/29/2021- #19...
5.5K 20 27
you and rafe are having a small thing but your mind might be turning for jj
267K 3.7K 33
๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ (๐๐Ž๐”๐) ๐€ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐„๐๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐’...