𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥...

Per Iluvvcece

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞... Més

°˖✧✿✧˖°Before you read°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 1°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 2°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 3°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 4°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 5°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 6°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 7 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 8 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 9°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 10°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 11°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 12 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 13°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 14°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 15°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 16°˖✧✿✧˖°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 17°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 18°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 19°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 20°˖✧✿✧˖°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 21 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 22°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 23 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 25°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 26°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 27°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 28°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 29°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 30°˖✧✿✧˖°
Alternate ending
Kimetsu Academy
**Not an update

°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 24°˖✧✿✧˖°

2.9K 96 68
Per Iluvvcece

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻! ❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

We both could end them quickly, but I had no idea if the demon meddled with their strength. His blood demon art seems to have link with them to control them, if we cut up the white strings I'm sure it'll free them.

"Muichiro, the white string coming from his fingertips might be what's controlling them. We have to cut it!!" I spoke while my attention locked on the demon.

"You free the girl. I've got the boy." He glanced at me, I nodded and we rushed towards them.

The demon definitely increased their strength, Kokoro's attacks were insanely fast and hard. She sent a strong blow at me, our swords clanged together, and she shoved me back. I fell hard on my ass, her sword coming in contact with mine again.

I started panicking, my sword was coming closer to my neck as she was pushing harder. I brought my leg up and sent a strong blow into her side, I got up and quickly sliced the white string. It retracted back to the demon. He got more upset.

'Like a toddler having a tantrum.' I made a face as he started whining.

"YOU ARE ALL SO ANNOYING!" It smashed the ground making all of us stumble.

I gained back my balance. Kokoro seemed she was in a trance. I quickly put her out of range from the demon, I saw Muichiro also cutting the string attached to Haru.

"THIS ISN'T EVEN FUN! I'll just kill all of you, yes! yes!" He held out his hands. Muichiro was right next to me, Kokoro and Haru on the ground behind us. Hopefully, they'll recover soon.

"Blood demon art parasite: Ixdos holocylus" He started uncontrollably laughing, I couldn't tell what the blood demon art did.

"Do you all feel it yet? Are your lungs squeezing? My blood demon art is perfection. I've eaten parasites, and now I can use their abilities. It's quite amazing!" He kept on laughing it rang through my ears, such an unpleasant sound.

I felt the impact on my lungs soon after, I tried breathing for air, but nothing came in. I felt like I was underwater and slowly sinking to the bottom. I dropped to my knees holding my throat.

'What did he say his blood demon art was? Parasite? How do I get rid of this? It stings bad.' I rushed my thoughts trying to figure out how to get out of this.

I felt a stinging pain in my neck, I reached for it and felt something in my skin. I dug my nails without hesitation and ripped it out; it was the flesh of the demon. So that was how he did it.

I felt the hot blood run down my back, I also could breathe again. I was regaining my posture, getting into stance. The demon seemed surprised by this. There was an obvious panic on his face. I glanced behind me. It seemed it affected all of us. I have to cut off its head quickly.

"This ends now." turning my eyes back to him.

"NO, NO, NO, THIS ISNT FAIR." He screamed, ripping the skin off his face.

"Plant breathing" I sucked in a breath, feeling the cool night air enter my lungs. "Seventh form" raising my sword that weighed nothing, feeling the burn all around my body like lava, it felt exciting. "Humble." The ground smashed underneath my feet.

I brought my sword behind me and rushed for him. The way each of my steps was precise and firm. He tried using his spears, and each piece of them shattered as it made contact with my blade. My sword was at his neck in an instant. The way it sliced through, a single slash. No struggle.

"What?" As its head rolled to a stop, the demon spoke, "What's happened? Why's everything sideways?"

"If you think too hard, your brain will explode." I snapped, and his head started to disintegrate.

"What was that melody? Mother? Mother, are you proud?" He spoke quietly with my back turned to him.

I sighed, sheathing my sword and running up to the three who were on the ground.

"Muichiro! Are you alright?! Kokoro, Haru?!?!" I tried shaking each of them, but none woke up.

I heard a grunt from Haru, and He started moving.

"Haru! Are you alright?!" I said while helping him sit up.

"Yeah.. Did you.. kill it?" He spoke weakly.

"Yeah, he's over there." I pointed to the disintegrating head, and I felt.. bad. He said something about his mother, asking her if she was proud. I wonder if he really was just a child. Curse you, Kibutsuji.

"CAW! KAKUSHI ARE HERE! CAWW!" Hoshi shouted out from above

I heard the quick footsteps. It seems there were two of them. "Ah! Lady L/n!!" It was two boys.

"Take Haru and Kokoro, and I'll take the mist pillar. We need to get them to the butterfly mansion immediately!!" I shouted at them, and they quickly got my two tsugokus on their backs.

I put Muichiro on mine and started sprinting with the Kakushi back to the butterfly mansion. Muichiro had dried blood on his mouth, and the hole in his back; his breath was quiet.

I slammed the door open, and Shinobu rushed to the sound and found us. She directed us to a room and started ordering the butterfly girls to get all types of medicine.

"Y/n, I know you're worried, but we need to treat your wounds. Please follow me," Shinobu spoke from the door. I was at Muichiro's bedside, not wanting to leave his side.

"I can't believe this.. that dumb petal is what he was after?!" I dug into my pocket, pulling out the necklace, "and it got them hurt."

Shinobu led me into a different room. The sun peeked through the window as Aoi was cleaning up my wounds and bandaging them. I felt exhausted, and I guess I dozed off. The sun now brightly shining and the sky a beautiful blue. I turned to my left, and Aoi was still there.

"You guys are always running into upper moons. I'm glad you're okay." Aoi finished the wrap on my arm.

"Is Muichiro okay? What about Haru and Kokoro?!" I frantically sat up.

Aoi knocked me on the head, "You are always worried about other people! You were in worse condition than they were!" She scolded me.

"At least tell me where they are!" I pouted

The butterfly girl gave in, "At the end of the hall, they're in stable condition. They just need to sleep."

She handed me the disgusting medical water; I plugged my nose and chugged it down. Aoi left the room and told me not to move, and I desperately wanted to check on Muichiro and my tsugokus.

So I crept out of the room and down the hall. Aoi is going to murder me if she finds me... I slid open the last door of the hall, and they were all there.

Kokoro was sleeping peacefully. She had bandages wrapped on her head and shoulder. Haru seemed uncomfortable; he had the whole left side of his face wrapped. Muichiro was on his side, facing away from the door. His back was wrapped where he got stabbed.

"Muichiro, are you awake?" I sat next to him, watching his chest slightly go up and then down.

'At least he's breathing. It was so faint when the Kakushi came. I worried so much that I made it to the butterfly mansion before they did.' An inaudible sigh fell from my lips

Peering over at his bandages, I started to trace them, listening to his soft breathing and the two others in the room. I twirled his long hair with my fingers and didn't realize I began to braid it, just a little one.

"Y/n..?" I heard his weak voice. Him saying my name made my heart flutter.

I watched his hair move, and his face turned to mine. I sent a small smile at him, letting him know I was happy he was awake.

He held his arms out to hug me. I layed down next to him and let his arms wrap around me. I continued twirling his hair with my finger, and he kept his eyes on me. I met his gaze and moved my hands to hold his cheeks.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I spoke quietly, with a light smile.

"I would never break our promise." He replied, sending a smile as well

I pulled him into a light kiss. Our lips connected as we held each other tighter. His kisses were so soft and caring. They made me forget all about the demons and all of our problems.

We pulled apart, and I leaned further into his chest. He layed his chin on my head. He started to stroke my hair which made me sleepy. Before I knew it, my eyes were closed, and I drifted off into a deep slumber.

"I love you." I heard his sweet voice before I fell into my sleep.

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

Thank you for supporting this book I'm happy you guys like it! you all have my heart

word count 1549

edited 6/10/21

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

504K 10.1K 25
Y/N Rengoku was verbally and physically abused by her father, but it didn't corrupt her in any way. She was kind and thoughtful. She is the Sun Pilla...
403K 13.5K 49
◈ 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. ◈ As the 1...
7.9K 377 27
You're part of the universe of Demon Slayer, playing the role of the Thunder Pillar. Will you be able to change the story? Maybe avoid some deaths? O...
1.4K 71 28
A story of revenge only leads to endless graves. But her flaming heart will keep beating until he is dead before her feet. That man stole everything...